#BidenBoom or #BidenBust | Something rotten in the District of Columbia?

Zack Morris

Re: #BidenBoom

Post by Zack Morris »

Job numbers looking great. Record number of travelers this summer. Biden Boom indeed 😃
Zack Morris

Re: White House sparks backlash after saying high gas prices guard 'liberal world order'

Post by Zack Morris »

For well over a decade now, the third rate intellectuals you’ve been regurgitating have convinced you that Russia is the Great White Hope. You’ve internalized this so thoroughly, this is now so fundamental to your belief system, that you don’t just turn an eye to Putin’s genocidal revanchism, you’ll happily aid and abet it.
Doc

Re: White House sparks backlash after saying high gas prices guard 'liberal world order'

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:57 pm For well over a decade now, the third rate intellectuals you’ve been regurgitating have convinced you that Russia is the Great White Hope. You’ve internalized this so thoroughly, this is now so fundamental to your belief system, that you don’t just turn an eye to Putin’s genocidal revanchism, you’ll happily aid and abet it.
Russia the great white Hope? No... Biden though seems to be the great CCP hope...

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

I’ll take the CCP over Russia any time.

But returning to the topic, if the US had any sense it would put a $5 floor on gas prices and slowly turn up the heat over the next several years while simultaneously funding a permanent transition to nuclear and renewable energy infrastructure, electric vehicles, and proper rail infrastructure.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Zack Morris wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:55 pm I’ll take the CCP over Russia any time.

But returning to the topic, if the US had any sense it would put a $5 floor on gas prices and slowly turn up the heat over the next several years while simultaneously funding a permanent transition to nuclear and renewable energy infrastructure, electric vehicles, and proper rail infrastructure.
Nuclear power is now being promoted as THE green/renewable energy in Europe. I think the micro nuke market must be up to bat.

Wind, solar and rail are being simultaneously downplayed as inadequate, niche solutions. This was a major Euro PR release last week, but I don’t remember the originator.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:55 pm I’ll take the CCP over Russia any time.
I am sure you would. Meanwhile.... Property prices are falling in China. So maybe if you hurry you can get a great deal !!

https://www.scmp.com/business/article/3 ... ned-wealth
Emigrating mainland Chinese and Hongkongers could take combined wealth of US$65 billion with them, consultancy says
Consultancy Henley & Partners predicts that 10,000 high-net-worth individuals will leave mainland China and 3,000 will depart Hong Kong this year
The trend is likely to add to the woes of an already slumping property market that has been battered by the Covid-19 pandemic, agents said
Though your question is kind of meaningless as China and Russia are now on the same side. Thanks to the hapless Joe Biden and the durian elite class.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:13 pm

Nuclear power is now being promoted as THE green/renewable energy in Europe. I think the micro nuke market must be up to bat.
So is liquefied natural Gas (AKA "freedom gas." )!! :lol:
Wind, solar and rail are being simultaneously downplayed as inadequate, niche solutions. This was a major Euro PR release last week, but I don’t remember the originator.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Doc wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:13 pm Though your question is kind of meaningless as China and Russia are now on the same side. Thanks to the hapless Joe Biden and the durian elite class.
This is a good thing. The association with Russia further damages China's reputation and makes their appeals to a consistent international order (which they have benefitted from) look insincere. It will create suspicion and resistance, particularly in the West.

Obama-Biden picked the right side in the Ukraine/Russia conflict.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:18 am
Doc wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:13 pm Though your question is kind of meaningless as China and Russia are now on the same side. Thanks to the hapless Joe Biden and the durian elite class.
This is a good thing. The association with Russia further damages China's reputation and makes their appeals to a consistent international order (which they have benefitted from) look insincere. It will create suspicion and resistance, particularly in the West.

Obama-Biden picked the right side in the Ukraine/Russia conflict.
Obama ? What alternate universe have you been visiting Zack? Obama sent ZERO military aid to Ukraine. Trump did. If he had not Putin would have been having dinner out in Kiev three days after his "Special operation" started. Biden did not sent much until after Putin invaded. But Biden is all for Ukrainians dying to give Putin a bloody nose.

As for China after killing 18 million people world wide figuring that that was not enough......

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/10/china/ch ... index.html
China crushes mass protest by bank depositors demanding their life savings back

By Nectar Gan, CNN

Updated 12:58 AM ET, Mon July 11, 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR_FvmGTwsM

kR_FvmGTwsM
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Substantial security assistance began under the Obama administration. Trump, under the influence of pro-Russia agents (and quite probably himself an unwitting Russian agent), began a smear campaign against the Ukrainian government that, since the Maidan movement, had undertaken successful anti-corruption reforms and purged pro-Russian operatives. This of course culminated in an extortion attempt for which he was impeached.

Since then, many voices in the pro-Russia right wing, including prime time hosts like Carlson, have openly declared support for Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, before back-peddling when public sentiment turned out to be clearly against.

Welcome to the real world, Doc.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Didn't follow the history of the US involvement in the Ukraine in detail, but the bit about Trump being a "Russian agent" not only strains credulity but tosses it in the blender and hits the purée button.

It wasn't Trump's offspring that was on the board of a Ukrainian oil company despite the kid's possible knowledge of oil being solely limited to that extracted from hashish.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:38 pm Substantial security assistance began under the Obama administration. Trump, under the influence of pro-Russia agents (and quite probably himself an unwitting Russian agent), began a smear campaign against the Ukrainian government that, since the Maidan movement, had undertaken successful anti-corruption reforms and purged pro-Russian operatives. This of course culminated in an extortion attempt for which he was impeached.

Since then, many voices in the pro-Russia right wing, including prime time hosts like Carlson, have openly declared support for Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, before back-peddling when public sentiment turned out to be clearly against.

Welcome to the real world, Doc.
Nope Obama sent ZERO lethal military aid. When did Trump smear the Ukraine government exactly? COULD YOU GIVE US A LINK?

And I don't mean a link to Biden bragging about getting the prosecutor fired that was investigating Hunter's boss the Russian oligarch. To be replaced by a prosecutor that closed the investigation a few months later with a relatively small fine for the Russian oligarch. Welcome to the real facts Zack.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:45 pm Didn't follow the history of the US involvement in the Ukraine in detail, but the bit about Trump being a "Russian agent" not only strains credulity but tosses it in the blender and hits the purée button.

It wasn't Trump's offspring that was on the board of a Ukrainian oil company despite the kid's possible knowledge of oil being solely limited to that extracted from hashish.
Be fair Typhoon. Just from the latest release of Hunter Biden's Iphone account videos, the boy is an expert in "Crude".
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:26 am
Typhoon wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:45 pm Didn't follow the history of the US involvement in the Ukraine in detail, but the bit about Trump being a "Russian agent" not only strains credulity but tosses it in the blender and hits the purée button.

Be fair Typhoon. Just from the latest release of Hunter Biden's Iphone account videos, the boy is an expert in "Crude".
I stand corrected.

Speaking of the "liberal world order"

Angela Merkel's legacy, as the third dumbest politician in German history, is assured.

Along with that of her colleagues:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfJv9QYrlwg

FfJv9QYrlwg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CvQmWoog18

0CvQmWoog18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LLZBVTid4I

9LLZBVTid4I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ4Ze63Djlk

HZ4Ze63Djlk

The Trump admin:

warned Germany and the rest of Europe about their overdependence on Russian fossil fuels

opposed the completion of the Nordstream 2 pipeline from Russia to Germany;

wanted NATO allies to increase their spending to match their stated obligations;

approved oil and gas leases exploration and development in the US;

and did not start any new wars while brokering a new ME peace accord.

Possibly the worst "Russian agent" in history.

The Biden admin

overturned US objections to the Nordstream 2 pipeline;

cancelled the major XL pipeline from Canada to the US;

is actively hindering oil and gas development in the US while blaming oil and gas companies for inflation in the price of fuel;

while begging OPEC to increase production

I'm no big fan of Trump, but he does come across as a geopolitical genius when compared to previous and current POTUS.

As for Biden, I suspect that he's not in charge anything, but rather it is his Chief of Staff that is running the clown show.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:40 pm Job numbers looking great. Record number of travelers this summer. Biden Boom indeed 😃
The latest jobs report showed 235,000 new unemployment claims. That is hardly "great" Zack
poll2022.jpg
poll2022.jpg (116.28 KiB) Viewed 1838 times
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Zack Morris wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:40 pm Job numbers looking great. Record number of travelers this summer. Biden Boom indeed 😃
Indeed. That explains Biden's currently popularity in US polls.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Biden’s approval ratings are abysmal.

https://civiqs.com/results/approve_pres ... oomIn=true
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Two Biden speeches given two hours apart.
These are not the same person.

Teresa of Ávila
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

There are those in the tinfoil business who say the second video is a deepfake.

The second, if not a deepfake, is totally drugs.

In the first, he has that tired look elderly people get when they start crashing; in the second, who looks like that while awake? I don't think they timed the drugs right and had to send him out there.
Doc

Last night Biden invoked the name Kali Ma twice

Post by Doc »

Kali
Mother Goddess;
Goddess of War, Anger, Time, Change, Creation, Destruction and Power

And a back drop of Hitler.

Parodite

Re: Last night Biden invoked the name Kali Ma twice

Post by Parodite »

Deep down I'm very superficial
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:04 pm Two Biden speeches given two hours apart.
These are not the same person.

IT is pretty clear Biden is being given some kind of simulant before important speeches. They can only give him so much in a day. I know of a guy that takes these kinds of drugs on a regular basis He has dementia. The difference on and off the drug is night and day. He can barely get out of bed without it.
Doc

Post by Doc »

I have seen the democrat metropolitan future and it is here

https://www.voanews.com/a/voa-exclusive ... 27549.html