#BidenBoom or #BidenBust | Something rotten in the District of Columbia?

Brecher

#BidenBoom or #BidenBust | Something rotten in the District of Columbia?

Post by Brecher »

Brecher

Re: #BidenBoom

Post by Brecher »

Brecher

Post by Brecher »

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Is this a parody account?
Censorship isn't necessary
Brecher

Post by Brecher »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:47 pm Is this a parody account?
The #BidenBoom is real. Stop living in the past. Trump failed in the White House like he failed as a businessman.

You don’t believe in the #BidenBoom because you don’t believe in America. Go back to Russia, comrade.

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

#BidenBoom

#BidenBoomBoom

She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

No POTUS is or has been the Wizard of Oz behind the curtain.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Brecher wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:35 pm
The #BidenBoom is real. Stop living in the past. Trump failed in the White House like he failed as a businessman.
Good point. When he had to downgrade to a 747 as his private plane I lost a lot of respect for him.
You don’t believe in the #BidenBoom because you don’t believe in America. Go back to Russia, comrade.
I don't know what believing had to do with anything, but the American people don't agree with you.

This is a little old but just as bad or worse now, Twitter filters bad for Biden stuff pretty well but you get the idea.

You might want to look into why Americans are horrified at what Biden is doing. It will keep you quite busy.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:42 am No POTUS is or has been the Wizard of Oz behind the curtain.
It depends, sometimes Presidents get their initiatives passed and they have a lot of effect, sometimes they don't based on Congress. Some of them have done very good things and some very bad things. Case by case basis.

In the current scenario Democrats are counting jobs recovered from shutdowns as jobs gained, stupidly, while the vast majority looks at them like octopi self combusting. And they will combust in November.

And they seem to have no idea.
Brecher

Post by Brecher »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:02 am I don't know what believing had to do with anything, but the American people don't agree with you.
The media have been really tough on Biden.

The elites liked it when the American worker was desperate.

Good thing for Biden that he won’t be running against a “generic” Republican in 2024, he’ll be running against an actual Republican, and the actual Republicans (Trump, Nikki H, etc.) aren’t particularly popular, either.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Where is the Biden press conference on Canada?

What does he have to say about Trudeau?
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Things are going boom in Ukraine tonight.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

When you look at his style of lying, from plagiarism to Mandela to civil rights marches, then combine it with this I think you are looking at a sociopath.

Doc

Post by Doc »

Brecher wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:58 pm
Biden Boom? Cripes Brecher I just saw this for the first time. I thought Biden just started WWIII
Last edited by Doc on Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

On the one hand, unemployment is low - among those actively seeking employment.

Shadowstats | Unemployment charts

On the other hand, inflation is booming and Biden and the Democrats are probably going to be blamed for it.

MSM:

Reuters | Households squeezed as U.S. consumer prices accelerate

Other:

Wof Street | WHOOSH, Dollar’s Purchasing Power Plunges in February as Inflation Spreads Across Services, Fed Still Pours Fuel on It
This doesn’t even include the spike in food and energy prices over the past few weeks. They’ll show up later.
Shadowstats | Inflation charts

It was inflation that lead to Nixon ending the Bretton-Woods currency system and implement wage and price controls.
The Nixon Shock was key to his later unpopularity which helped to set the stage for his eventual downfall.

[A friend and colleague argues that the "Nixon Shock" marked the beginning of the slow, but steady, decline of Pax Americana.
I counterargue that Peak Pax Americana was 1959.]

1280px-Plastic__WIN__sign.jpg
1280px-Plastic__WIN__sign.jpg (159.47 KiB) Viewed 2686 times
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Biden boomed alright

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Everything they say is a lie.

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Everything they say is a lie.
Everything said is a lie. We are completely awash in propaganda. All media and official sources of information are compromised. There is only a handful of substacks left that are reliable sources.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc

Post by Doc »

Brecher wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:35 pm
Mr. Perfect wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:47 pm Is this a parody account?
The #BidenBoom is real. Stop living in the past.
Yes it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OvgHZM95C0

-OvgHZM95C0
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

White House sparks backlash after saying high gas prices guard 'liberal world order'

Post by Doc »

Is it confirmation bias when you get it right from the horses mouth that the conspiracy is real?
CNN: "What do you say to those families that say, 'listen, we can't afford to pay $4.85 a gallon for months, if not years?’"

BIDEN ADVISOR BRIAN DEESE: "This is about the future of the Liberal World Order and we have to stand firm."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... orld-order
White House sparks backlash after saying high gas prices guard 'liberal world order'
by Christian Datoc, White House Reporter | | July 01, 2022 10:09 AM

The White House's messaging on elevated gas prices continues to provoke frustration from consumers.

National Economic Council Chairman Brian Deese spoke with CNN Thursday afternoon just hours after President Joe Biden told reporters that the public should expect prices to remain at their current level for "as long as it takes" for Ukraine to win the war against Russia.

BIDEN RUNS RISK OF SEEMING OUT OF TOUCH ON GAS PRICES

"What we heard from the president, this is about the future of the liberal world order. We have to stand firm," Deese said. "At the same time, what I'd say to Americans across the country is you have a presidential administration that is going to do everything in its power to blunt those price increases and bring those prices down."

"These are uncertain times," he said about a recent poll showing that 85% believe America is on the wrong track. "When prices are high, people are understandably frustrated when they are pulling up at the gas pump. That's understandable. At the same time, it is our job, and it’s the president’s firm conviction, that what he can do as president is to take every responsible action that he has, and we have and also remind the American people that even as we go through this challenging period, even whilst we move through this transition, we also have made historic economic progress."

National gas prices dipped roughly 20 cents to round out June, but they continue to hover above $4.80 per gallon, and Deese's comments sparked a significant negative backlash on Twitter.

Biden himself has recently sought to change his messaging on gas prices after Democratic officials urged the White House to focus on domestic solutions rather than blaming prices on Russian President Vladimir Putin.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER

"The American people understood. The American people rose to the moment. The American people did what they always have done: defend freedom around the world. They chose to stand with the people of Ukraine," Biden said during a speech calling for a three-month gas tax holiday.

"So for all those Republicans in Congress criticizing me today for high gas prices in America, are you now saying we were wrong to support Ukraine? Are you saying we were wrong to stand up to Putin? Are you saying that we would rather have lower gas prices in America and Putin’s iron fist in Europe? I don’t believe that," he said.