Doc

The Great Escape the top alternative choice to the Great Reset

Post by Doc »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd0OeC6Syd4

Cd0OeC6Syd4

As far as conspiracy theories go....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Eco ... ched_elite
Formation of a detached elite

The formation of a detached elite, which is often co-labelled through the neologism "Davos Man", refers to a global group whose members view themselves as completely "international". The term refers to people who "have little need for national loyalty, view national boundaries as obstacles that thankfully are vanishing, and see national governments as residues from the past whose only useful function is to facilitate the élite's global operations" according to political scientist Samuel P. Huntington, who is credited with inventing the neologism.[115] In his 2004 article "Dead Souls: The Denationalization of the American Elite", Huntington argues that this international perspective is a minority elitist position not shared by the nationalist majority of the people.[116]

The Transnational Institute describes the World Economic Forum's main purpose as being "to function as a socializing institution for the emerging global elite, globalization's "Mafiocracy" of bankers, industrialists, oligarchs, technocrats and politicians. They promote common ideas, and serve common interests: their own."[117]

In 2019, the Manager Magazin journalist Henrik Müller argued that the "Davos Man" had already decayed into different groups and camps. He sees three central drivers for this development:[118]

Ideologically: the liberal western model is no longer considered a universal role model that other countries strive for (with China's digital totalitarianism or the traditional absolutism in the Persian Gulf as counter-proposals, all of which are represented by government members in Davos).
Socially: societies increasingly disintegrate into different groups, each of which evokes its own identity (e.g. embodied through the Brexit vote or congressional blockades in the USA).
Economically: the measured economic reality largely contradicts the established ideas of how the economy should actually work (despite economic upswings, wages and prices e.g. barely rise).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Eco ... stitutions
Corporate capture of global and democratic institutions

The World Economic Forum's "Global Redesign" report suggests to create "public-private" United Nations (UN) in which selected agencies operate and steer global agendas under shared governance systems.[6] It says that a globalised world is probably best managed by a coalition of multinational corporations, governments and civil society organizations (CSOs),[6] which it expresses through initiatives like the "Great Reset"[7] and the "Global Redesign".[9]

In September 2019, more than 400 civil society organizations and 40 international networks heavily criticised a partnership agreement between WEF and the United Nations and called on the UN Secretary-General to end it.[143] They see such an agreement as a "disturbing corporate capture of the UN, which moved the world dangerously towards a privatised global governance".[144] The Dutch Transnational Institute think tank summarises that we are increasingly entering a world where gatherings such as Davos are "a silent global coup d'etat" to capture governance.[134]

In December 2021, the Dutch government published its past correspondence with representatives of the World Economic Forum, showing extensive influence of the WEF on matters of Dutch policy.[145] The documents, which among others called for the Netherlands to take the lead in implementing the Great Reset, were officially made available by the Dutch government.[146]
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

No Country for Rational Men

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.