Are we seeing the end of the American liberal order ?

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Are we seeing the end of the American liberal order ?

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Short answer is , YES :lol:

1.png
1.png (353.92 KiB) Viewed 2000 times
2.png
2.png (837.94 KiB) Viewed 2000 times
3.png
3.png (1 MiB) Viewed 2000 times

Poor mad mullahs .. they saying same what Christian Right sayin .. namely, don't waste your time, God decides things :D

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:16 pm .

1.png
2.png
3.png

Poor mad mullahs .. they saying same what Christian Right sayin .. namely, don't waste your time, God decides things :D

Except this guy isn't quite telling the truth.

It isn't so much about Abortion vs no Abortion. It is about Abortion being legal under any circumstances. which get 32% support to be legal under any circumstance. 48% believe it should be illegal basically after the first 1-1/3 trimesters Overturning Roe VS Wade is sending it back to the states.

Which have varying degrees of Pro choice vs Pro life

https://www.pewresearch.org/religion/re ... /by/state/

The Supreme court could rule that life starts at conception if it wanted to. Congress could enact a law saying the same or making all Abortions legal. But they have not. So it goes but to the states having 50 different sets of laws based on what the citizens of those states want.

And the Democrats ....

"You will own nothing and you will be happy
We will be even richer and you will be lying dead in a ditch"
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:39 am

1.png
2.png
3.png

It isn't so much about Abortion vs no Abortion. It is about Abortion being legal under any circumstances. which get 32% support to be legal under any circumstance. 48% believe it should be illegal basically after the first 1-1/3 trimesters Overturning Roe VS Wade is sending it back to the states.

The Supreme court could rule that life starts at conception if it wanted to. Congress could enact a law saying the same or making all Abortions legal. But they have not. So it goes but to the states having 50 different sets of laws based on what the citizens of those states want.

And the Democrats ....

Have already posted am against abortion, only if mom's life in danger or baby has severe medical issue .. otherwise against any abortion .. and .. (sort of) agree life starts at conception, an embryo for sure already human being

Being against abortion has nothing to do with religion, God etc. .. Christians (stakeholders) using Abortion as "camouflage" for taking over America which will affect pretty much all :lol:

Khomeini did same trick .. he used popular issues which he later poured into toilet.

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:59 am
Doc wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:39 am

1.png
2.png
3.png

And the Democrats ....

Have already posted am against abortion, only if mom's life in danger or baby has severe medical issue .. otherwise against any abortion .. and .. (sort of) agree life starts at conception, an embryo for sure already human being

Being against abortion has nothing to do with religion, God etc. .. Christians (stakeholders) using Abortion as "camouflage" for taking over America which will affect pretty much all :lol:

Khomeini did same trick .. he used popular issues which he later poured into toilet.

The guy you quoted is just looking for anything to make his case. Saying this is "the Christian Right" is the same as Biden saying inflation is the fault of "Ultra MAGA" There is even a democrat claiming that inflation is due to too few babies being aborted.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Ginni Thomas urged Arizona lawmakers to reverse Biden’s win

Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, the wife of conservative Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, urged Arizona lawmakers to intervene after former President Trump’s 2020 electoral defeat in the state, pressing them to set aside Joe Biden’s slate of electors and put forth “a clean slate of Electors,”

Poor Anita (Hill)

I watched her testimony live on TV, believe every world of her.
Heracleum Persicum

1.jpeg
1.jpeg (59.68 KiB) Viewed 1939 times
2.png
2.png (407.37 KiB) Viewed 1939 times
Heracleum Persicum

Financial Times
1.png
1.png (184.67 KiB) Viewed 1909 times
2.png
2.png (1 MiB) Viewed 1909 times
3.png
3.png (1.2 MiB) Viewed 1909 times
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

FT has conveniently forgotten that Democrats were claiming that "the Russians" had somehow rigged the US POTUS election in 2020 thereby ensuring a Trump win.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Taki's Mag - Z Man | Wholly Macaroni
The macaroni subculture in the British empire and the intelligent in the Russian empire were late-stage cultural phenomena among an elite that had run out of energy. The same is true of vanguardism in the Global American Empire. Like the spoiled children of a wealthy family, the sons and daughters of the elite indulge their childish fancies rather than taking on the burdens of the elite.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

It is being destroyed by rich and powerful technocrats. Whether they succeed or not is yet to be determined

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXO0t-NvQA4
kXO0t-NvQA4

Heracleum Persicum

NYT
Numerous federal agencies agree that
widely promoted falsehoods threaten the nation’s security

There is wide agreement across the federal government that coordinated disinformation campaigns threaten to exacerbate public health emergencies, stoke ethnic and racial divisions and even undermine democracy itself.
The failure to act, according to experts, has left openings for new waves of disinformation ahead of November’s midterm elections — and even for violence like the racist massacre at a Buffalo supermarket in May, which was motivated by a baseless conspiracy theory that global forces aimed to “replace” white Americans with immigrants.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Typhoon wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:39 am Taki's Mag - Z Man | Wholly Macaroni
The macaroni subculture in the British empire and the intelligent in the Russian empire were late-stage cultural phenomena among an elite that had run out of energy. The same is true of vanguardism in the Global American Empire. Like the spoiled children of a wealthy family, the sons and daughters of the elite indulge their childish fancies rather than taking on the burdens of the elite.
Speaking of degeneracy and a loss of momentum, are we going to ignore the opiate-addled American underclass that chant crass insults thinking themselves clever, mistake edgelord trolling for political insight, decorate their gas guzzlers with garish flags and obscene bumper stickers like high schoolers who’ve just had their first beer, proudly proclaim their disdain for education and science as a sign of “free thinking”, believe themselves to sharp to be fooled by the “Lame Stream media” only to turn to QAnon forums and overdose on horse dewormer, comfort themselves with fantasies of armed revolution for their increasing lack of economic success, and fawn obsequiously over a spray-tanned vulgarian who proudly and openly “screws” their own kind for profit?

Who are the modern day macaronis, really?
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:23 pm
Speaking of degeneracy and a loss of momentum, are we going to ignore the opiate-addled American underclass that chant crass insults thinking themselves clever, mistake edgelord trolling for political insight, decorate their gas guzzlers with garish flags and obscene bumper stickers like high schoolers who’ve just had their first beer, proudly proclaim their disdain for education and science as a sign of “free thinking”, believe themselves to sharp to be fooled by the “Lame Stream media” only to turn to QAnon forums and overdose on horse dewormer, comfort themselves with fantasies of armed revolution for their increasing lack of economic success, and fawn obsequiously over a spray-tanned vulgarian who proudly and openly “screws” their own kind for profit?

Who are the modern day macaronis, really?
Zack you are a prime example of someone that hurls crass ignorant insults thinking yourself clever. That you also actually think yourself so clever, just goes to show you are projecting.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

wKBMRkFIdm0
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Heracleum Persicum

Zack Morris wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:23 pm

Who are the modern day macaronis, really ?

:lol: , true observation of the tragedy unfolding
Heracleum Persicum

United States :
end of an illusion of omnipotence
America thought it could reshape the world in its image despite no longer having the strength to do so

“I do not accept second place for the United States of America.” That simple statement, delivered to rousing effect by Barack Obama in his first State of the Union, in January 2010, managed to summarize the current American strategic horizon in a single sentence.

:lol:

For decades, the United States has been in relative decline, facing the prospect of someday being overtaken by a rival power. Its main problem, however, is not the relative decline itself – it’s a natural phenomenon occurring as companies, sectors, regions and countries grow at uneven rates. Instead, its main problem is a failure to recognize this condition, whether out of pride, electoral calculation or simple lack of awareness.

Interesting to see some folks start seeing the mistakes and disaster .. excellent article

True American "patriot" leaders must tell the truth to American Joe .. America must come back home and "remake" America .. only so there a fighting chance of rebound.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:00 am wKBMRkFIdm0
Nice youtube channel. Rudyard Lynch, the young new Jordan Peterson. Informative and perceptive.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

There is a truth to that HP. However! ;)

What happened and started in the West? Old top-down systems of empire...with slow and inevitable cycles of emergence, duration, calcification and then decline.. were replaced by much faster patterns: short-cycled, spurred by technological revolutions, emergence of democracy with decentralized powers. In a big and shared free market environment with constant new chaos and ruthless, neverending competition. When the individual became the primal unit..we all became Kings and Queens.

Why did the West recover incredibly fast after WW2? Because the above system was already in place in the USA and Europe. It went from horse+cart to Formula 1 racing during the 20th century. The West is by now used to and trained in high, fast turnovers in a never ending battle for success on all levels of society.

The "liberal order" is not one system; it is a battle field with thousands of big and small battles among competiting divisions and sub-divisions. With each individual being the base-unit competitor and King. Where you reap and enjoy the fruits of a win, and learn from losses.

So then the question becomes: since loosing battles is a part of life that no one can escape... who recovers fastest from a loss? Societies where loosing and recovering was already a necessarey part of life... or those that only recently came from (and to a high degree are still immersed in) older formats where it was king or dictator and his clique against the rest? The answer is rather obvious...

Give me any scenario of an international breakdown, included a non-nuclear WWW3... and I will predict which geographical areas will recover fastest. It will be F1 racing against Camels... once again.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

What we are seeing universally is rule by national sovereignty and representative government being replaced by a dictatorship of unbounded private wealth.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:43 pm What we are seeing universally is rule by national sovereignty and representative government being replaced by a dictatorship of unbounded private wealth.
Indeed. For as long as that goes. The globalist oligarchy of rich and powerful may have a rather abrupt confrontation with reality when the non-elites do a cost-benefit analysis and en-masse conclude that the elites have to go.

Theoretically possible but unlikely, the world as a whole might change in a North Korea of sorts.. but the threat of human revolt under control doesn't mean there are no dangers left to this novel global techno-burocrat dictatorship. A new parasite class of globalist rulers and slave-owners needs loads of technology for crowd control, but (if we should believe the high priests of AI technology) technology may revolt as a sentient AI with equally selfisch tendencies! Seems to me the least likely of threats.. but fun speculating.

Or technology comes to a halt because of hacks, digi-viruses employed by small enemy operators. You only need a few saboteurs with access to the big systems of control who could do loads of damage. Or an old fashioned "techno-famine" when supply chains come a to a halt, energy productions fails, new and spare parts no longer available in sufficient amounts etc. Or maybe a Carrington event will be the straw that breaks the camels back by frying enough electronic circuits of vital installations to tip the balance and start the avalange sliding downwards...

A techno-tyranny has by no means eternal life. It is extremely vulnerable. Dictatorships take a lot of victims with them into the grave of course. But what happens after those tyranno-enterprises collapse is most likely a fast re-emergence of societies that embraced and experienced long enough the Western model where the individual is the central unit having both King-like rights and Jesus-esque responsabilities.
Heracleum Persicum

Well, why did all those "empires" fall ?

At the end of Roman empire, "slaves" where only one who were working

(forget Rome or Greece, but Modern) West, America, Britain, Spanish and others were built with "free labour", SLAVES

Colonialism plundered the wealth of all old world .. resources etc

Technology we talking about is a "new phenomena", less than 100 yrs old

Reason West recovered fast after WW2 was that WW2 only destroyed "physical" assets .. but the educated, and system was intact

Back to camels :

What now has happened is that West because of what said above, became too prosperous and living beyond their means

NOW , others rising very rapidly .. and , contrary what some might say, the others no dummy, they as smart

Basically, Western Joe, as happened to Romans, is "spoiled", living beyond his means

Now, a western machinist, Biochemist etc etc (and plumbers) are competing with Indian Biochemist and Chinese and Iranians

Many Swiss Pharma companies doing their R&D in India, an Indian Biochemist compensation is 20% of a Swiss one

The social services offered in Europe means either European workers are superman/genius or the Indian and Iranian and Chinese (and Korean) are Idi*t

Well , there 2 way ahead

Either start wars with China and Russia and Iran etc etc

or

go back to riding Camels

Riding Camels in Western context means social services, pensions, "labour rights", tax laws etc etc , will be cut back dramatically .. Trump folks idea

What was happening in the West last 40 yrs, was that West allowed Western economy experience 20% inflation a yr (easy money), that was compensated with "Globalization" "low price" imports .. that lead to "blended inflation" to show up as 1.5% .. Greenspan in FED , for yrs when house prices where going up 40% a yr was saying inflation is 1%.

Everything that could not be imported from China or India, inflation was 20% p.a .. service, Hotels, plumbers, house price, real estate etc etc .. that inflation is now baked-in, can only be reduced with revolt .. how can a plumber go back to what he was making 20 yrs ago (his life standard will collapse)?

Western Joe was having a free ride

Now things will roll back .. probably it will be downhill for generation or two , salami tactic , one step up, two step down

That's why I said many times that "sanctions" is the best what happened to Iran .. Hard time create hard man, and warriors .. happened in Iran and will happen in Russia

The best way to destroy Iran or Russia is to life all sanctions , let them sell Oil and buy Mercedes and yachts and private jets with Oil money and become lazy and soft : Like Arab countries

It was really silly to confiscate Russian Yachts and private jets .. now Oligarch will not waste their money on yachts and private jets but real wealth generation inside Russia
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

My claim: countries fastest to recover from crises like wars, recessions, depressions.. are those well trained-conditioned and having experienced long enough the Western democratic-socio-cultural-economic model. The "Western model" of course not necessarily refers to a physical location nor God forbid "immutable ethnic characteristics". On the contrary, it refers to any nation state wherever in the world that organises itself along similar lines. Separation of church and state usually helps.

To illustrate my above point: in the geographical West there are enough places that hardly follow the referred "Western model". Some countries still struggle with their oppressive collectivist past, or you see a trans-national new type of dictatorship emerge like the EU or globalist corporate elites gaining excessive wealth and power. In the mean time a new Japan, South Korea et-al emerged after WW2 in the East.

Im not against global trade. An amount of globalism is actually good. But breaks to cool down rogue globalism are necessary, like democratic processes in nation states where national politicians stay away from corrupt oligarchic brothels, keeping the middle class protected from those international vampires. Making sure that 1) no commodoties like fossil fuels and fertile land are transferred to others. Venezuelan oil belongs to Venezuelans, Irian oil belongs to Iranians. I suppose we agree there, and 2) stimulating local production of goods and services by removing as much as possible red tape and maintaining stable low taxes.

The power of international prankster banksters can be reduced by nation states finally taking fiscal responsability seriously, reducing national dept and keep it under control. The USA has become a big systemic over-spender no matter who holds POTUS; it fell victim to its own financial globalism that will eat it like a fat hamburger on discount. China will probably collapse for similar reasons.
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:21 am
My claim: countries fastest to recover from crises like wars, recessions, depressions.. are those well trained-conditioned and having experienced long enough the Western democratic-socio-cultural-economic model. The "Western model" of course not necessarily refers to a physical location nor God forbid "immutable ethnic characteristics". On the contrary, it refers to any nation state wherever in the world that organises itself along similar lines. Separation of church and state usually helps.

To illustrate my above point: in the geographical West there are enough places that hardly follow the referred "Western model". Some countries still struggle with their oppressive collectivist past, or you see a trans-national new type of dictatorship emerge like the EU or globalist corporate elites gaining excessive wealth and power. In the mean time a new Japan, South Korea et-al emerged after WW2 in the East.

Im not against global trade. An amount of globalism is actually good. But breaks to cool down rogue globalism are necessary, like democratic processes in nation states where national politicians stay away from corrupt oligarchic brothels, keeping the middle class protected from those international vampires. Making sure that 1) no commodities like fossil fuels and fertile land are transferred to others. Venezuelan oil belongs to Venezuelans, Irian oil belongs to Iranians. I suppose we agree there, and 2) stimulating local production of goods and services by removing as much as possible red tape and maintaining stable low taxes.

The power of international prankster banksters can be reduced by nation states finally taking fiscal responsibility seriously, reducing national dept and keep it under control. The USA has become a big systemic over-spender no matter who holds POTUS; it fell victim to its own financial globalism that will eat it like a fat hamburger on discount. China will probably collapse for similar reasons.

True

And

" the Western democratic-socio-cultural-economic model " is a "new phenomena".

Till 1900 (maybe even a bit later) Europe was not what these days we consider as "Western democratic-socio-cultural-economic model" .. aDolf, Benito (and many other nation leaders) for sure did not see things that way, including US of A.

The European development of " socio-cultural " lead to "liberal democracy" of today. Now many resent all that and pushing things back ..

Things started with "Iranian cultural revolution" by Khomeini .. Trump and now Patriarch Kirill of Moscow following same

Western "economic model" is obsolete now, world has changed and many other players at the table, things will go through dramatic changes for Western economies and Western Joe.