Heracleum Persicum

Re: Ukraine

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

s-PPxqzOD5g

Goose done, well done
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Ukraine a honeypot, many years, for "Establishement" (Democrats), got caught in the cookie jar. Pretending moral high ground, really worried though about gravy. Big Gravy.

Also, biggest problem with "Joe BIden" is SENILITY. Democrats thought SENILE President, good idea.
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:28 pm
Doc wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:10 pm
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:24 pm Ukranians ethnic cleansing of their citizens and the Russians stepping in to defend a week later was verified by OSCE. https://www.osce.org/

See the op and the interviews with Ukies who were interviewed. This is evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

Even in fog of war, journalism is not that hard to discern. Who, what, where, when, why are present in specific detail. Names, dates, equipment - lots of precision. Journalists also publish OSINT and whistleblower reports.

Agitprop is also fairly easy to discern. Appeal to base emotion, logical fallacies, name calling and a dearth of verifiable information. FUD rules with lying politicians and the invention of phony authorities.
Facts are most often lost in the fog of war.

You should have linked directly to the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe article on ethnic cleansing At least where they confirmed it.

As far as Ukrainians in the video you can always find people for whatever reason that will say anything.

https://www.rt.com/russia/553130-russia ... sce-leave/

Russia tells OSCE to leave Ukraine

Moscow accused the organization’s monitoring mission of a “selective approach to facts”
Tesas AG tells OSCE not to come to Texas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organizat ... ontroversy
2012 Texas controversy
Before the U.S. presidential elections of November 2012, the OSCE announced its intention to send electoral observers to Texas and to other U.S. states. This prompted the Attorney General of Texas Greg Abbott to send letters to U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and to the OSCE,[57] threatening to arrest OSCE officials if they should enter electoral premises in Texas and break Texas law.[58] In reply, the U.S. Department of State stated that OSCE observers enjoyed immunities.[59] In the event, no incidents between OSCE and Texas authorities were recorded during the elections.
It is more whataboutism than anything. Ukraine supposedly mistreated some Russian speakers. So Putin uses that as an excuse to invade a country of 45 million people.

Now notice the "RT" water mark as the tank destroys a multi family apartment building and the lack of return fire, The whole video appears to be staged for RT. There is no account if any civilians were in the building as it was being destroyed.

https://youtu.be/rGqEob858OY?t=4743
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

War in the Ukraine | Conspiracy theories

Post by Typhoon »

Post 'em if you got 'em.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Nonc Hilaire

Re: War in the Ukraine | Conspiracy theories

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Typhoon wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:58 am Post 'em if you got 'em.
Two good ones.
1) NATO will do nothing because the US military will not participate.

2) The US is under martial law (insurrection act invoked by Trump) and the military does not consider Biden to be a legitimate president. They refuse to give Biden the nuclear football.

3) Space aliens from the Pleiades have disabled all nuclear devices anyway.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:26 am

Two good ones.

2) The US is under martial law (insurrection act invoked by Trump) and the military does not consider Biden to be a legitimate president. They refuse to give Biden the nuclear football.

US will not use nuclear to defend anybody , ANYBODY, neither Europe, nor Japan or Australia or anybody else

US will use nuclear only, ONLY, if there is a nuclear attack directly on continental US

Only dummy would think US would attack anybody else with nuke, risking being at receiving end of same.

Europe knows this, Australia and Japan too know this.

And

With Trump GOP and Biden crowde in fierce disagreement re foreign policy (military elite knowing this), "Commander-in-chief" not "Commander-in-chief" used 2B anymore .. military would not follow nuclear orders if military itself not convinced of danger, am sure of that.

Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:26 am
Two good ones.

3) Space aliens from the Pleiades have disabled all nuclear devices anyway.
The US Postal Service is covertly a spy agency. Which explains why it takes a month deliver a letter that should take two days As it take them that long to open read and reseal letters. . :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g7MsbpH9qE

8g7MsbpH9qE

:shock:
Last edited by Doc on Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:38 pm Ukraine a honeypot, many years, for "Establishement" (Democrats), got caught in the cookie jar. Pretending moral high ground, really worried though about gravy. Big Gravy.

Also, biggest problem with "Joe BIden" is SENILITY. Democrats thought SENILE President, good idea.
Lol how is this a conspiracy theory
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

If you wanted a new world order, how would you go about it?

Human societies are organized and built around institutions. Without those institutions a given society would not exist. If you wanted a new society the existing institutions would be in the way. So you would have to eliminate the existing institutions by destroying confidence in them to make room for new ones to organize, build AND defend the new society you wanted to create.

Who thinks confidence in US institutions has stayed the same or gone up in the last 20 years?

publictrustUS.jpg
publictrustUS.jpg (83.49 KiB) Viewed 6966 times
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

The biggest Nemesis of any conspiracy is unintended consequence due to complexity, randomness, chaos. Unpredictability, uncertainty. Even a "successful" conspiracy has unintended consequence down the road that reveals itself early.

My conspiracy theory therefore is: a considerable amount of all unintended, random, "chaotic" events are in fact intended consequences in disguise. For instance Putin has no intention whatsoever to win this war at all, if thou asketh me! Why make such a bad assessment where all odds are stacked against him? Not the style of a Russian Grand Master of Chess who played this game his whole life successfully.

He now plays like a novice without talent. But that is only appearance, and it is deliberate. So what benefits would he have pulling off this master conspiracy of intended "failure" in the Ukraine war? Think The Big Short and follow the money. Money means survival. In a Mafioso world as that of Putin it is money and weapons. The Russian army is his personal security force.

Loosing a battle but winning his war. Putin's war is not about winning in Ukraine. The benefits are elsewhere by loosing. He can clear house in politics and in the military getting rid of opponents blaming them for this staged failure of the Ukraine war. The financial gains will also be astronomical eventually. Countries everywhere will need more oil, gas and weapons in the future. The military industrial complex and banks see profitable time ahead. A lot to invest when there is rubble everywhere.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Heracleum Persicum

https://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=251245

“The Ukrainian Army Has Been Defeated. What’s Left Is Mop-Up”

Within the first 24 hours of the Russian military operation in Ukraine, all Ukrainian Ground Radar Intercept capabilities were wiped out. Without those radars, the Ukrainian Air Force lost its ability to do air to air intercept. In the intervening three weeks, Russia has established a de facto No Fly Zone over Ukraine. While still vulnerable to shoulder fired Surface to Air Missiles supplied by the U.S. and NATO to the Ukrainians, there is no evidence that Russia has had to curtail Combat Air Operations.

The scale and scope of the Russian attack is remarkable. They captured territory in three weeks that is larger than the land mass of the United Kingdom. They then proceeded to carry out targeted attacks on key cities and military installations. We have not seen a single instance of a Ukrainian regiment or brigade size unit attacking and defeating a comparable Russian unit. Instead, the Russians have split the Ukrainian Army into fragments and cut their lines of communication. The Russians are consolidating their control of Mariupol and have secured all approaches on the Black Sea. Ukraine is now cut off in the South and the North.
Heracleum Persicum

Africa is with Russia
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:52 pm .

Africa is with Russia
Cannot load Facebook SDK. Disable any adblocker or tracking protection and try again.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:24 pm Ukranians ethnic cleansing of their citizens and the Russians stepping in to defend a week later was verified by OSCE. https://www.osce.org/

See the op and the interviews with Ukies who were interviewed. This is evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

Even in fog of war, journalism is not that hard to discern. Who, what, where, when, why are present in specific detail. Names, dates, equipment - lots of precision. Journalists also publish OSINT and whistleblower reports.
Indeed. However, just because some source is "alternative" does not in and of itself make it accurate.

In other words, I don't care about the slavish opinions of some f*ckwit russophilic Frog.

This forum is already inundated with that from our local ersatz Iranian.

Russia invaded and occupied Crimea and the Donbas and some fou Frog is upset that they won't take it lying done.
Too bad for him.

That link to the home page of the OSCE site tells me bupkes aside from documenting the Russian invasion of the Ukraine.
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:24 pm Agitprop is also fairly easy to discern. Appeal to base emotion, logical fallacies, name calling and a dearth of verifiable information. FUD rules with lying politicians and the invention of phony authorities.
Sure. The Vietnam War, the US "nation building" mission creep in Afghanistan, and the second Iraq War are classic examples.

However, just as there was no "inside every Gook is an American trying to get out", there is no "inside every Ukrainian is a Russian trying to get out".

The Ukrainians are simply defending their homeland against an invasion and attempted occupation by an foreign army of a murderous thug.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:30 pm .

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4362

:lol:
Poor China. Like a man counting on his relatives to support him through retirement No more rich China. BTW Did Putin say anything about allowing gold to be exported from Russia? ;)
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

The US has no news on the Ukraine. Only propaganda. The msm and government sources lie, so it is up to individuals to figure things out.
8E13C591-7AE1-44B1-AB62-7DDFE5E2D076.png
8E13C591-7AE1-44B1-AB62-7DDFE5E2D076.png (41.61 KiB) Viewed 6920 times
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:
Cannot load Facebook SDK. Disable any adblocker or tracking protection and try again.

:lol: :lol: watch Doc, watch

https://youtu.be/eL_2TwYbj9M?t=658

https://youtu.be/7uegkPb7Y3w?t=25

We could be looking at the mother of all "unintended consequences" .. there could be now a revolt of all these nations against the west

West was bullying the world, either you with us or you with enemy .. if not with us, sanctions

Now as the West's hands weakens, world nations could turn the table .. and say we with China, Russia, India , Iran , Brazil , South Africa and and

First sign of that would be the demise of U$ Dollar

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:51 am
Doc wrote:

:lol: :lol: watch Doc, watch

https://youtu.be/eL_2TwYbj9M?t=658

https://youtu.be/7uegkPb7Y3w?t=25

We could be looking at the mother of all "unintended consequences" .. there could be now a revolt of all these nations against the west

West was bullying the world, either you with us or you with enemy .. if not with us, sanctions

Now as the West's hands weakens, world nations could turn the table .. and say we with China, Russia, India , Iran , Brazil , South Africa and and

First sign of that would be the demise of U$ Dollar

Watch HP Watch !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qp-7uhVjoE

8qp-7uhVjoE

What a disaster !! What a disaster !!
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:29 am The US has no news on the Ukraine. Only propaganda. The msm and government sources lie,
I just typed in rt.com for RT and was able to access the site.

Same with english.pravda.ru and iz.ru [iz.ru requires google translate]

So if you want to read Russian propaganda instead, you can still do so.

If you want an EU take on the conflict,
then there is AFP | Agence France-Presse afp.com and DW | Deutsche Welle dw.com

If you want an independent British perspective, then "The Spectator" is your best source: https://www.spectator.co.uk

If you want to read the Ukrainian take on the war, then there is "The Kyiv Independent" kyivindependent.com

If these and other sites are blocked in the US, then that's what a good VPN such as Proton VPN is for.

Last, but not least, there is the OSCE site, osce.org, that you already linked to.
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:29 am so it is up to individuals to figure things out.
You're not going to figure anything out by giving credence to claims by the "Joseph Mercolas" and "David Ickes" of geopolitics
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Typhoon, you have an antiquated and procrustean attitude towards acceptance of evidence and an obsolete reliance on branding.

In the US, Obama legalized government sponsored domestic propaganda. Bush 1 legalized the deep state/abc’s owning private corporations. Americans must personally vet everything.

There are no more completely trustworthy sources of information. Everything must be assessed on an individual basis.

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:02 pm Typhoon, you have an antiquated and procrustean attitude towards acceptance of evidence and an obsolete reliance on branding.

In the US, Obama legalized government sponsored domestic propaganda. Bush 1 legalized the deep state/abc’s owning private corporations. Americans must personally vet everything.

There are no more completely trustworthy sources of information. Everything must be assessed on an individual basis.

Yes to all

Now, the reputable brands, say NYT, no more .. they monetized their reputation for nickel and dime. NYT now chief Propaganda outlet for Democratic administrations.

Others, WSJ etc not much better

When I read (Inside) Iran media (I don't read any "outside Iran" media, they all paid by "stakeholders") I google and check whether other sources have the same news.

Very few Western media (some German, some Zwiss (NZZ)) can still be trusted with news
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:35 am
Mr. Perfect wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:38 pm Ukraine a honeypot, many years, for "Establishement" (Democrats), got caught in the cookie jar. Pretending moral high ground, really worried though about gravy. Big Gravy.

Lol how is this a conspiracy theory
Well, it's not. However, I could not be bothered to title the thread "Conspiracy theories and stuff irrelevant to the war in Ukraine".
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:27 am
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:29 am The US has no news on the Ukraine. Only propaganda. The msm and government sources lie,
I just typed in rt.com for RT and was able to access the site.

Same with english.pravda.ru and iz.ru [iz.ru requires google translate]

So if you want to read Russian propaganda instead, you can still do so.

If you want an EU take on the conflict,
then there is AFP | Agence France-Presse afp.com and DW | Deutsche Welle dw.com

If you want an independent British perspective, then "The Spectator" is your best source: https://www.spectator.co.uk

If you want to read the Ukrainian take on the war, then there is "The Kyiv Independent" kyivindependent.com

If these and other sites are blocked in the US, then that's what a good VPN such as Proton VPN is for.

Last, but not least, there is the OSCE site, osce.org, that you already linked to.
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:29 am so it is up to individuals to figure things out.
You're not going to figure anything out by giving credence to claims by the "Joseph Mercolas" and "David Ickes" of geopolitics
The issue with RT and I am clearly not a big fan of RT is that it has been banned from social media platforms that were formerly known is in your face. IF you never heard of something how do you know to search for it? That is the essence of cancel culture. Eliminating comments is public places where they can be seen.

Many have complained in the past that Russians and firstly Putin in his rise to power complained bitterly about NATO's broken promise not to expand NATO into former Soviet block countries. This goes back to the globalist revolution in the Ukraine that overthrew Putin's puppet.

Cancelling anyone for saying unpopular things or giving unpopular view points most often comes back to byte the cancelers. It is saying that people can't understand what is a real complaint or fake thus people need to be protected from it. In general, the centralization of information is one of the greatest evils in the world.

I can understand the sites like RT are putting out propaganda. But generally propaganda has some kernel of truth in it to be effective. Cart blank denying access to it is denying people the right to decide for themselves what could be best to decide matters of self interest. Decisions that could determine the premature death or not of billions of lives.

I can see the writings of the future historians. Tne New World order was a complete sucess. Unfortunately most of the human race died in the implimentation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvGmOZ5T6_Y
XvGmOZ5T6_Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjrPS8Lzs2g

CjrPS8Lzs2g

Nigel Farage at one if not the last EU Parliament meeting he attended ask why NATO was so intent on Expanding Eastward. Now like Trump he is being called a Putin Stooge.

People can claim it is all a "conspiracy theory" for pointing out things that are and were wrong about Western actions towards Putin and Russia. But what really is going on in Ukraine is Hubric elite self interested group think that grew up over a gas pipeline in Syria. And has now blown up in Ukraine.

IE if a group thinks the same thing and acts on it, is it a conspiracy?
Heracleum Persicum

Well, folks, this "Conspiracy theories" thread .. here is my take

Germany, China were advancing rapidly and prospering ..

Same as Germany and Japan were advancing rapidly and prospering aDolf time

Anglos, British (and friends), living from other nation's resources and sweat, thought Anglos cant accept this

Sand had to poured into German & China's gear

Anglos conspired to start a confrontation that would make Germans, Chinese poorer.

First Brits exited European Union (Brexit), complaining Brits can't accept being #2 behind Germany, arguing Britain won the war and not Germany

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... -heseltine

Tory peer says it is ‘quite unacceptable’ for Germany to be in dominant position in Europe, having lost second world war

Brits start the plan to hit Germany by Brexit

Brits did same to Bonaparte, later in WW2 and later to France Charles de Gaulle, sabotaging continental Europe and pushing over the cliff

That is when Trump's America is with Brits .. Trump attacks Angela Merkel saying Germany must pay reparation .. :lol:

Brits already Obama time had started to fool Ukrainians, training them, arming them

Angela knew the game played, therefore fast tracked Northstream 1, later Northstream 2, hoping a "fait accomplis" will derail Anglos plan.

Trump knew the plan and tried to derail it

Biden's win was "Orchestrated". and, we where we at now

Main Western victim is Germany

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/03/31/busi ... conomy-war

Germans 'will be poorer' because of the war in Ukraine

Anglos will be surprised of dramatic, never thought of, "unintended consequences"

Did western WW2 powers ever thought China becoming # 1 and India # 2 economies in the world ?

Not even in their dream .. Churchill turning in his grave

The real winners in WW 2 were not Americans or Europeans .. but the 3rd world

3rd world, China , India, Iran , Brazil .. they were "nobody" before WW2

Along same line things will happen this time

2 yrs ago, Trump, on live TV, said to the face of MBS, King Salman would not last a week without US backing .. I think, Trump also said Saudi should learn farsi :lol:

Now Sheikhs don't take Biden's call :lol:

Biden said, we now looking at a "New World Order"

Yes

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.