War in the Ukraine | Conspiracy theories

Doc

Re: War in the Ukraine | Conspiracy theories

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:27 am
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:29 am The US has no news on the Ukraine. Only propaganda. The msm and government sources lie,
I just typed in rt.com for RT and was able to access the site.

Same with english.pravda.ru and iz.ru [iz.ru requires google translate]

So if you want to read Russian propaganda instead, you can still do so.

If you want an EU take on the conflict,
then there is AFP | Agence France-Presse afp.com and DW | Deutsche Welle dw.com

If you want an independent British perspective, then "The Spectator" is your best source: https://www.spectator.co.uk

If you want to read the Ukrainian take on the war, then there is "The Kyiv Independent" kyivindependent.com

If these and other sites are blocked in the US, then that's what a good VPN such as Proton VPN is for.

Last, but not least, there is the OSCE site, osce.org, that you already linked to.
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:29 am so it is up to individuals to figure things out.
You're not going to figure anything out by giving credence to claims by the "Joseph Mercolas" and "David Ickes" of geopolitics
The issue with RT and I am clearly not a big fan of RT is that it has been banned from social media platforms that were formerly known is in your face. IF you never heard of something how do you know to search for it? That is the essence of cancel culture. Eliminating comments is public places where they can be seen.

Many have complained in the past that Russians and firstly Putin in his rise to power complained bitterly about NATO's broken promise not to expand NATO into former Soviet block countries. This goes back to the globalist revolution in the Ukraine that overthrew Putin's puppet.

Cancelling anyone for saying unpopular things or giving unpopular view points most often comes back to byte the cancelers. It is saying that people can't understand what is a real complaint or fake thus people need to be protected from it. In general, the centralization of information is one of the greatest evils in the world.

I can understand the sites like RT are putting out propaganda. But generally propaganda has some kernel of truth in it to be effective. Cart blank denying access to it is denying people the right to decide for themselves what could be best to decide matters of self interest. Decisions that could determine the premature death or not of billions of lives.

I can see the writings of the future historians. Tne New World order was a complete sucess. Unfortunately most of the human race died in the implimentation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvGmOZ5T6_Y
XvGmOZ5T6_Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjrPS8Lzs2g

CjrPS8Lzs2g

Nigel Farage at one if not the last EU Parliament meeting he attended ask why NATO was so intent on Expanding Eastward. Now like Trump he is being called a Putin Stooge.

People can claim it is all a "conspiracy theory" for pointing out things that are and were wrong about Western actions towards Putin and Russia. But what really is going on in Ukraine is Hubric elite self interested group think that grew up over a gas pipeline in Syria. And has now blown up in Ukraine.

IE if a group thinks the same thing and acts on it is it a conspiracy?
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:00 am .

Well, folks, this "Conspiracy theories" thread .. here is my take

Germany, China were advancing rapidly and prospering ..

Same as Germany and Japan were advancing rapidly and prospering aDolf time

Anglos, British (and friends), living from other nation's resources and sweat, thought Anglos cant accept this

Sand had to poured into German & China's gear

Anglos conspired to start a confrontation that would make Germans, Chinese poorer.

First Brits exited European Union (Brexit), complaining Brits can't accept being #2 behind Germany, arguing Britain won the war and not Germany

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... -heseltine

Tory peer says it is ‘quite unacceptable’ for Germany to be in dominant position in Europe, having lost second world war

Brits start the plan to hit Germany by Brexit

Brits did same to Bonaparte, later in WW2 and later to France Charles de Gaulle, sabotaging continental Europe and pushing over the cliff

That is when Trump's America is with Brits .. Trump attacks Angela Merkel saying Germany must pay reparation .. :lol:

Brits already Obama time had started to fool Ukrainians, training them, arming them

Angela knew the game played, therefore fast tracked Northstream 1, later Northstream 2, hoping a "fait accomplis" will derail Anglos plan.

Trump knew the plan and tried to derail it

Biden's win was "Orchestrated". and, we where we at now

Main Western victim is Germany

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/03/31/busi ... conomy-war

Germans 'will be poorer' because of the war in Ukraine

Anglos will be surprised of dramatic, never thought of, "unintended consequences"

Did western WW2 powers ever thought China becoming # 1 and India # 2 economies in the world ?

Not even in their dream

The real winners in WW 2 were not Americans or Europeans .. but the 3rd world

3rd world, China , India, Iran , Brazil .. they were "nobody" before WW2

Along same line things will happen this time

2 yrs ago, Trump, on live TV, said to the face of MBS, King Salman would not last a week without US backing .. I think, Trump also said Saudi should learn farsi :lol:

Now Sheikhs don't take Biden's call :lol:

Biden said, we now looking at a "New World Order"

Yes

The EU was not united and in fact falling apart. Now EU more united than ever. And then they lived happily ever after.... For a while anyway..
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

https://www.rt.com/business/553281-russ ... al-inflow/

Russia to see record capital inflow this year

Skyrocketing oil prices and falling imports are the main factors, experts say

According to a Bloomberg analysis, Russia will get an estimated $321 billion in energy exports revenue in 2022, marking a surge of more than a third compared to last year.

That’s despite the huge discounts the country provides.

Russian Ministry of Finance said last week that, on average, Russian Urals oil cost over $89 per barrel in March, which is a 40% rise year-on-year.
Ruble would strengthen
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Ukraine

Typhoon wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:36 pm The Spectator | Russian cruelty has been laid bare
The Bucha massacre is just the latest horror

Probability of "Bucha massacre " being fake is 99% .. amateurish fake

Russian military in Ukraine are "professional" .. no conscripts

Professional soldiers don't tie hands of people, shoot them, and behead them .. for them this not personal. They into minimizing the danger for themselves, once the enemy shot dead, done

But

Tie hand in back and behead is done mostly for "revenge" and hate

My guess is, the nationalist killed and behead those (they had a list) who they thought were not against Russians or they believed were Russian spies or cooperative to Russians

Pretty much sure

Professional soldiers shoot, kill, and look for the next one .. why behead ?

Silly

There ZERO reason for Russians to "intentionally" kill civilian .. ZERO reason

Russians feel close to Ukraine, they both Slavs .. this not Iraq or Afghanistan that American soldiers did not relate to civilians.

All civilians in Ukraine either are casualty of war , or intentionally killed by Ukraine "nationalist"

You remember in TV debate a journalist punched another thinking the guy sympathetic to Russia ?

journalist has punched a pro-Russian politician in the face on live TV in Ukraine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKtbiZ0jWLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAi5HUJvo0s

Heracleum Persicum

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:33 pm
Typhoon wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:36 pm The Spectator | Russian cruelty has been laid bare
The Bucha massacre is just the latest horror
False flag. Even the Democrat/WEF organ NYT is unable to confirm.
https://greatgameindia.com/bucha-false-flag-attack/

Seriously, only the Democrats and the WEF want a nuclear exchange with Russia. Not gonna happen.

Even if the times and dates were believable, people no longer respond to emotional appeal as a causus belli.

True

Faking this easy .. they bring from morgue dead and plant, in all forms .. make some video and photos .. take them back to morgues again

Routine in War Propaganda
Heracleum Persicum

NYT already ruined it's reputation .. now chief propagandist

NYT was always in bed with "establishment"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmfVs3WaE9Y&t=2s

Everybody knew who she was except Joe .. all media knew .. nobody said who she was

Now, administration saying to media vilifying Russia in "National interest", a code word for all media to line up

Problem West has, Communist time, USSR time, Joe could understand Commi bad guy

But now Joe confused .. Joe must be told Russians are murderers, thugs, criminals :lol:

That is why all Russian media is blocked by West , and poor Joe, bombarded with fake staged stuff

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

The Russian military, be it Imperial, Soviet, or Putin, have a long history of committing gross atrocities against civilian populations in occupied nations.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Suddenly, peace breaking out in Yemen, ex Yemeni president Abdrabbuh Mansur Hadi calls Houthi "brothers" and invite them for "brotherly" cooperation

Ayatollahs silent

Xi and Putin asked Ayatollahs to "fix" the Houthi for peace.

My guess is, this the price for Saudi siding with China and Russia, and not taking Biden call

Saudi asked US and Iran many times to "fix" the Houthi for peace .. US couldn't and mad mullahs wouldn't

Looks like Xi and Putin did

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:09 am
Mr. Perfect wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:35 am
Mr. Perfect wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:38 pm Ukraine a honeypot, many years, for "Establishement" (Democrats), got caught in the cookie jar. Pretending moral high ground, really worried though about gravy. Big Gravy.

Also, biggest problem with "Joe BIden" is SENILITY. Democrats thought SENILE President, good idea.
Lol how is this a conspiracy theory
Well, it's not. However, I could not be bothered to title the thread "Conspiracy theories and stuff irrelevant to the war in Ukraine".
Lol, you think the commander in chief and the corruption of his circles isn't related to what's happening in Ukraines. Beam me up Scotty.
Censorship isn't necessary
Heracleum Persicum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QBP7rTgLOA

2QBP7rTgLOA

Well, US has to clarify beyond any doubt the financing of Ukraine Bio lab activity .. if not, it would be assume something wrong
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:04 am .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QBP7rTgLOA

2QBP7rTgLOA

Well, US has to clarify beyond any doubt the financing of Ukraine Bio lab activity .. if not, it would be assume something wrong
This evidence is reported by congress to be in the Biden laptop data. Hunter’s degeneracy, pedophilia and drug use made the headlines, but the hard drive evidence is also reported to link the Bidens to Ukraine bioweapon projects and graft.

The laptop data has been confirmed as authentic and entered into the congressional record, but it has not all been made public.

Considering Joe Biden admitted to withholding US funds from the Ukraine until Hunter’s prosecutor was fired and his investigation cancelled the appointment of a special prosecutor would be the expected next step.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

_mtNMls1sHc

____

Mod note.

Stansberry_Research
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Is the US support of the Ukraine legal now that the Azov nazis have been commissioned as regular army?

The Law of War manual was not commonly known when this article was written, so the practical impact is not fully discussed.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/3804 ... neo-nazis/
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Mod note. "TFIGlobal" is part of the TFIPost [TFI - The Frustrated Indian] Hindu nationalist agitprop site.

_____
Pissing in the wind
Europe to activate Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline

1.jpeg
1.jpeg (41.46 KiB) Viewed 2754 times

:lol: .. YES , Vladimirovich, very funny

2.png
2.png (146.63 KiB) Viewed 2749 times

Scholz would be an Id*ot to let German economy depend on that "Clown"

North Stream 2 , here we come