Libs of Tic Toc leak internal twitter employee messages about banning libs of Tic Toc

Doc

Libs of Tic Toc leak internal twitter employee messages about banning libs of Tic Toc

Post by Doc »

For anyone not familiar with Libs of Tic Toc the only thing they ever did on their Twitter page is repost posts from leftists.
Twitter employees debate banning Libs of TikTok
Leaked messages show.
By Christina Maas
Posted 8:19 am

If you're tired of censorship, cancel culture, and the erosion of civil liberties subscribe to Reclaim The Net.
Leaked internal chats reveal that Twitter employees are discussing permanently banning Libs of TikTok, a popular account that reposts controversial content and commentary from the left.

“Twitter employees are currently debating whether to ban us. We have screenshots of their internal discussion,” Libs of TikTok wrote on Twitter.

The screenshots were posted on their official Substack. The Libs of TikTok founder says that they verified the validity of the Slack messages, blurring out the names of employees who made the comments. Libs of TikTok said the screenshots were sent to them by a Twitter employee who wishes to remain anonymous.

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros