Dark humor

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
Doc

Re: Dark humor

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:32 pm its kinda fun when the uptight middle class catches a glimpse of itself in the mirror.
"You will not have fun, and you will be happy"
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

The Eww World Order......

It’s not just QAnon types and YouTube commenters convinced that there’s a secret cabal pushing insects onto our plates. In July, Eric Bolling – a TV host on the far-right US news channel Newsmax – used a segment of his show The Balance to speculate that Bill Gates, George Soros and the “liberal world order” are eager to encourage bug-eating while stockpiling more traditional foods for themselves. “I really can’t see George Soros eating a roach burger or Bill Gates eating scorpion tacos or Nancy Pelosi eating grasshopper pie made with real grasshoppers,” pontificated Bolling. “No – that’s just for you and me.”
https://www.independent.co.uk/indy-eats ... 16024.html
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Doc

Post by Doc »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:04 am The Eww World Order......

It’s not just QAnon types and YouTube commenters convinced that there’s a secret cabal pushing insects onto our plates. In July, Eric Bolling – a TV host on the far-right US news channel Newsmax – used a segment of his show The Balance to speculate that Bill Gates, George Soros and the “liberal world order” are eager to encourage bug-eating while stockpiling more traditional foods for themselves. “I really can’t see George Soros eating a roach burger or Bill Gates eating scorpion tacos or Nancy Pelosi eating grasshopper pie made with real grasshoppers,” pontificated Bolling. “No – that’s just for you and me.”
https://www.independent.co.uk/indy-eats ... 16024.html
Unfortunately for Bill Gates impossible burgers while costing more taste like they are made out of bugs.

But I do note that stories should as this one from the independent are always the same.

Just on Tueday VAnity Fair came out with this story:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/donald- ... stein-list

Trump Supporters Are Very Worked Up About the Jeffrey Epstein “List”

While social media posts—and NFL quarterback Aaron Rodgers—have been speculating that the forthcoming information will be a “list” of clients or Epstein accomplices, as the Associated Press notes, “There is no such list, and the truth is less scandalous.” Rather, the documents set for release stem from a defamation lawsuit filed by one of Epstein’s victims, Virginia Giuffre, against Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell, who is currently serving a 20-year sentence. The AP reports:

Some records have been released, either in part or in full, in other court cases. Much of the rest involve topics and people who have been exhaustively covered in nearly two decades’ worth of newspaper stories, TV documentaries, interviews, books, and testimony at Maxwell’s criminal trial.

The people named in the records include many of Epstein’s accusers, members of his staff who told their stories to tabloid newspapers, people who served as witnesses at Maxwell’s trial, people who were mentioned in passing during depositions but aren’t accused of anything salacious, and people who investigated Epstein, including prosecutors, a journalist, and a detective.

There are also boldface names of public figures known to have associated with Epstein over the years, but whose relationships with him have already been well-documented elsewhere, the judge said.

Hive
Where Wall Street, Washington, and Silicon Valley meet.

Nevertheless, supporters of the ex-president have been contorting themselves to preemptively explain away why his name might appear in the documents. As The New Republic noted on Wednesday, one X user told his followers: “High chance that the Epstein filings will include Donald Trump’s name. Out of context, the legacy media and TDS sufferers will pretend this isn’t because he gave willing testimony against Epstein when queried and will make believe that it makes him a pervert.” Conservative commentator Tomi Lahren suggested “they” are going to go after Trump for something “to bury the Epstein document dump and all the pedophiles on it,” writing, “Every time they want to cover their tracks, they go after Trump.”
There is no such list
REALLY? People may think that the names being released are from Maxwell's Epstein client address book, but claiming there is no client address book is incredible. Even though it will likely never being released.

On Weds second Epstein Trial document dump this came out:
clinton email.png
clinton email.png (412.78 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
VF presumably being Vanity Fair

Ooooops !!!

What people get wrong about this is that Organizations like the WEF are not so much grand conspiracies as they are a bubble confirmation bias that it is ok to be ruthlessly greedy sharks and participate in the feeding frenzy. After all they are
some kind of gods
. "So its ok."

And like I said elsewhere there is story after story in the MSM over the last few days that looks like they plagiarized each other. Plus there was a concerted effort in social media to divert from the primary people involved to the "Usual suspects" AKA Donald Trump. Where "damning" photos of documents are presented implicating Trump without a link or reference as to where they came from and none is supplied when asked.

They bully, censor and rig the game based on their individual pursuit of money and power in a Walter White kind of way.

And like Walter White, Saddam's father, and Saddam, they tend to pull out to late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXH6fhueO3I
Breaking Bad: The Fifth Season - "How Much Is Enough?
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wCoXGMxJnk

Klaus Schwab presents: VaxxMas Hits '23
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Collision_report_640_high_02.jpg
Collision_report_640_high_02.jpg (195.43 KiB) Viewed 2621 times
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

New_Boeing_slogan.jpg
New_Boeing_slogan.jpg (29.19 KiB) Viewed 2621 times
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Global_sinking.jpg
Global_sinking.jpg (469.91 KiB) Viewed 2581 times
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:55 pm Collision_report_640_high_02.jpg
Traffic accident reports are fun

"The man had a sad look on his face as he bounced off my windshield"
And "In my attempt to kill the fly, I ran into a telephone pole"
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

https://pagesix.com/2024/01/15/style/la ... ier-dress/

Lauren Sánchez and Jeff Bezos in Milan on Sunday
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

rude_prank_32.gif
rude_prank_32.gif (3.99 MiB) Viewed 2373 times
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:47 pm .

https://pagesix.com/2024/01/15/style/la ... ier-dress/

Lauren Sánchez and Jeff Bezos in Milan on Sunday
Pneumatic.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Few people realize that Klaus Schwabe played the title roll in Dr Strangelove

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xS5IoyoGqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZct-itCwPE
Doc

Post by Doc »

Kamala Harris discusses democrats plan for winning in 2024
https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1594132018893950985
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Boeing_do_it_yourself_repair.jpg
Boeing_do_it_yourself_repair.jpg (76.49 KiB) Viewed 2193 times
Doc

Post by Doc »

Doc

Post by Doc »

emusk.png
emusk.png (368.45 KiB) Viewed 2021 times
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

When_a_dumb_post_annoys_the_Moderator.jpg
When_a_dumb_post_annoys_the_Moderator.jpg (152.35 KiB) Viewed 1931 times
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Think twice before poasting....'>.......

She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

A_Brazilian_on_the_go.jpg
A_Brazilian_on_the_go.jpg (83.65 KiB) Viewed 1315 times
Doc

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Never mind the cannibals, here's the pedos.

NY Post || ‘Woke’ Google Gemini refuses to say pedophilia is wrong after ‘diverse’ historical images debacle: ‘Individuals cannot control who they are attracted to’

individuals-cannot-control-attracted-to-77043836.png
individuals-cannot-control-attracted-to-77043836.png (3.84 MiB) Viewed 1028 times

In the words of Jack Krawczyk, the "instructor" of Gemini AI.

leftismforu-head-googles-gemini-ai-76986354_fef761.png
leftismforu-head-googles-gemini-ai-76986354_fef761.png (5.22 MiB) Viewed 1028 times
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

LOL.jpeg
LOL.jpeg (91.13 KiB) Viewed 840 times