XI to Blinkin "Wouldn't you like to ride in my beautiful balloon?"

This too shall pass.
noddy

Re: XI to Blinkin "Wouldn't you like to ride in my beautiful balloon?"

Post by noddy »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:49 am If the goal was to rile up the population and deflate (pun intended) an American feeling of impenetrability-- it was of mixed success.
It all just adds to a general flavour of unsettled paranoia, i doubt any single incedent has much outcome.

we are in a transition to a new era, with unknown rules , that always means a period of every country poking at the system to see what the new boundaries are.

its going to get a lot worse before it gets better.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

https://asiatimes.com/2023/02/china-fir ... oon-claim/

China fires back bigger with US spy balloon claim

Beijing alleges US balloons trespassed over China ten times since 2022 as tit-for-tat spying accusations crash hopes of a bilateral reset

The United States’s high-altitude balloons have flown over China’s airspace without permission more than 10 times since the beginning of last year, the Chinese Foreign Ministry has claimed.

“It is not rare that US balloons illegally enter other countries’ airspaces,” Wang Wenbin, a spokesperson of the Chinese foreign ministry, said in a regular media briefing on Monday. “The first thing that the US should do is to look back at its past mistakes and correct them.”

He also criticized the US for operating the world’s largest spying network and intercepting online messages and phone calls globally.
:D

mad mullahs laughing :lol: :lol:

A Shandong-based columnist said the US’s unmanned aerial and underwater vehicles had been frequent intruders near China for a very long time. He said China had remained low profile whenever the US trespassed China’s airspace and water areas in the past.

However, he added that any objects flying into China’s airspace without permission would be now treated as an invasion and China would no longer tolerate it. He said China had all the reasons to take these objects down.
Heracleum Persicum

Two missiles fired from an F-16 fighter jet at an unidentified object over Lake Huron on Sunday
the first missed the object

Seems the object (balloon) was not too high , maybe 40,000 - 50,000 feet high (said endangering Airline traffic)

If so, why not shoot it with on "bord Canon" ?

Why need sidewinder missile ? Probably to dramatize, HollyWood
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Two possibilities:
0D932786-8D85-41B4-ACED-D96FEE5FFE56.jpeg
0D932786-8D85-41B4-ACED-D96FEE5FFE56.jpeg (339.47 KiB) Viewed 1670 times

Or perhaps:

https://youtu.be/4RV3RXMNGVs
4RV3RXMNGVs
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/02/16/china-s ... idappshare

Biden says three recently downed aerial objects were not linked to Chinese spy program
Poor Xi