Generative ML [AI] | ChatGPT and other software

Advances in the investigation of the physical universe we live in.
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Generative ML [AI] | ChatGPT and other software

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

noddy wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:37 am
its a shame the articles had a "trigger word" for one of the posters and caused a malignant monomania moment.

the AI in the topic of this thread is already being used in war to pick targets in a current conflict, if it is deemed succesful, we can see quite cleary what next generation law enforcement smells like.

never in the course of human history will it have been as important to be as mediocre as possible in your outward appearance.

As said in above post, in "Guerrilla warfare" the regular army is "blind" as there no pattern to distinguished the combatants from the population. There no "tags" to build an Algorithm around them.

Lots of gimmick tried in "Guerrilla warfare" .. I remember US starting using "insects" to smell the "body odor" of VietCong in tunnels

There no "Guerrilla warfare" where the regular army at the end did not lose .. just look @ French in Algeria or Italians in Ethiopia and US in Vietnam, Afghanistan and now Iraq

"Guerrilla warfare" can only be initiated when population is in tune with the combatants, population part of combatants

AI just the new "buzzword" :lol:
noddy

Post by noddy »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:45 pm As said in above post
dont need pattern matching AI for that.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:45 pm
its a shame the articles had a "trigger word" for one of the posters and caused a malignant monomania moment.

the AI in the topic of this thread is already being used in war to pick targets in a current conflict, if it is deemed succesful, we can see quite cleary what next generation law enforcement smells like.

never in the course of human history will it have been as important to be as mediocre as possible in your outward appearance.

As said in above post, in "Guerrilla warfare" the regular army is "blind" as there no pattern to distinguished the combatants from the population. There no "tags" to build an Algorithm around them.

Lots of gimmick tried in "Guerrilla warfare" .. I remember US starting using "insects" to smell the "body odor" of VietCong in tunnels

There no "Guerrilla warfare" where the regular army at the end did not lose .. just look @ French in Algeria or Italians in Ethiopia and US in Vietnam, Afghanistan and now Iraq

"Guerrilla warfare" can only be initiated when population is in tune with the combatants, population part of combatants

That is because you never hear about the times when the Army won. Just another failed insurgency. Just ask Che Guvara Outside of Cuba he was a complete flop as a Guerrilla revolutionary.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cn7tOHnp68
This New AI Generated Scam Is a Mind-Bender
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Doc wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:17 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cn7tOHnp68
This New AI Generated Scam Is a Mind-Bender
Means that bit by bit the Internet loses value as a source of reliable information and a safe medium to do business. A location less and less people think is a good place to be. Even a dangerous one. With science and academia also going downhill, infested with woke ideology and science-averse incentive structures doing great damage from within.

How much science and truth we need? If all science and tech dev would come to a halt today, enough knowledge is available to maintain society as we know it. Which is not bad. If however truth in general is up for grabs with trust eroding and no ways and location available to restore them, we are in bigger trouble.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Deep down I'm very superficial
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Doc wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:15 pm

That is because you never hear about the times when the Army won. Just another failed insurgency. Just ask Che Guvara Outside of Cuba he was a complete flop as a Guerrilla revolutionary.

:lol:

Definition of "insurgency" is when the population is backing, agrees, is part of the uprising.

No military in human history ever has beaten that.

Reason is, a regular army would be fighting the population, by definition lost case from the start.

We saw this in Vietnam (Vietcong and population were same), we saw this in Algeria fighting French colonial military, and now we witnessing this with Palestinians fighting the Zionist.

" Che Guevara " was a dreamer and amateur, he had no support from population mass .. CIA paid the farmers and they delivered Che .. his was not an insurgency, no uprising, he thought he fighting for the poor people .. anybody fighting for poor people has lost the fight.

Palestinians nor Vietnamese nor Khaomeini Mull*ha fighting for poor people

Many "amateur analysts" (and professional agents) were and are saying Palestinians do not support the fight, wanting to say this no insurgency and uprising .. they foolin Joe.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:28 am
Doc wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:15 pm

:lol:

Definition of "insurgency" is when the population is backing, agrees, is part of the uprising.

No military in human history ever has beaten that.

Reason is, a regular army would be fighting the population, by definition lost case from the start.

We saw this in Vietnam (Vietcong and population were same), we saw this in Algeria fighting French colonial military, and now we witnessing this with Palestinians fighting the Zionist.

" Che Guevara " was a dreamer and amateur, he had no support from population mass .. CIA paid the farmers and they delivered Che .. his was not an insurgency, no uprising, he thought he fighting for the poor people .. anybody fighting for poor people has lost the fight.

Palestinians nor Vietnamese nor Khaomeini Mull*ha fighting for poor people

Many "amateur analysts" (and professional agents) were and are saying Palestinians do not support the fight, wanting to say this no insurgency and uprising .. they foolin Joe.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/insurgency
insurgency
politics

Category: History & Society