El Salvadore's newly re-elected president speaks at CPAC

Doc

Post by Doc »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0e_grWEcB0

At CPAC, El Salvador President Nayib Bukele decried "globalism" and warned about social and civilizational decline.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Re: El Salvadore's newly re-elected president speaks at CPAC

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Doc wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:27 pm El Salvadore's newly re-elected president speaks at CPAC

At CPAC, El Salvador President Nayib Bukele decried "globalism" and warned about social and civilizational decline.

Nayib is an Arab name, looked into wat this about

Armando Bukele Kattán (16 December 1944 – 30 November 2015) was a Salvadoran businessman and Muslim religious leader and father of current Salvadoran President Nayib Bukele.
Bukele's paternal grandparents were Palestinian Christians from Jerusalem and Bethlehem. His maternal grandmother was Catholic and his maternal grandfather was Greek Orthodox.

:lol:

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:45 pm
Doc wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:27 pm El Salvadore's newly re-elected president speaks at CPAC

Armando Bukele Kattán (16 December 1944 – 30 November 2015) was a Salvadoran businessman and Muslim religious leader and father of current Salvadoran President Nayib Bukele.
Bukele's paternal grandparents were Palestinian Christians from Jerusalem and Bethlehem. His maternal grandmother was Catholic and his maternal grandfather was Greek Orthodox.

So you are a religious bigot?
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:49 pm

So you are a religious bigot ?

religious bigot ! ! !

The guy's father Muslim Imam, grandfather Catholic, the other grandPa Greek Orthodox, himself Palestinian from West bank

A bit confusing, one does not know where the guy belongs, what culture he follows

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:33 am

religious bigot ! ! !

The guy's father Muslim Imam, grandfather Catholic, the other grandPa Greek Orthodox, himself Palestinian from West bank

A bit confusing, one does not know where the guy belongs, what culture he follows

You brought up religion where it is immaterial. Why do that?
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:48 am
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:33 am

religious bigot ! ! !

You brought up religion where it is immaterial. Why do that ?

Your point is valid if you do, as I do, believe Religion is a "Hobby" like gardening or keeping pigeon.

But in real life

Religion is "culture" one belongs too .. On can be Atheist living in America, but in reality would belong to Christian "Culture and civilization".

Making my above post relevant.

Nayib Bukele, is president of (probably Catholic) El Salvador, and all of the above family background ..