Does Iran have a prayer?

Is there going to be a strike on Iran before the US election?

Yes
25%
No
75%

Total votes: 8

Mr. Perfect

Does Iran have a prayer?

Post by Mr. Perfect »

So I am a big Iran supporter, I love Iranians and their wonderful country, but sadly it looks like they are headed for a cliff, and will meet a fate that will set them back by 100 years.

Personally, I would like to see an Iran with huge nuclear stockpiles and be the regional hegemon, and have been doing my part to make that happen but it appears to be in vain.

The neoconservative Obama administration has said all options are on the table to refuse Iran a nuclear weapon, that would of course include nuclear strikes if the administration sees fit. So Obama has become a John Bolton/Rumsfeld figure, a ME meddler willing to violate the sovereignty of other nations.

Israel is perfectly capable wiping out the Iranian facility, has done such activity in the past, no problem. US seems clear just waiting on Obama, being the foot-dragger that he is, is not unleashing Netanyaho quite yet. Recall, he delayed the Bin Laden strike and the Libya thing for some time. As people around him have said, do NOT expect decisiveness from him. Don't do it. Not a decider.

Nevertheless, the chess pieces are moving, seemingly with inevitability toward a humiliating Iranian strike. Ahmedinidini has staked so much Iranian pride on this venture, surely he will be humiliated internationally. Surely. Sadly, in my eyes.

But I don't see a way around it.
Censorship isn't necessary
AzariLoveIran

Re: Does Iran have a prayer?

Post by AzariLoveIran »

MP , you off track

that Nuclear rubbish just to fool Joe

action somewhere else

Samson Destroying Temple.jpg
Samson Destroying Temple.jpg (53.54 KiB) Viewed 2388 times

Enki

Post by Enki »

If we attack Iran, the real question is, "Does Israel have a prayer?"
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Enki wrote:If we attack Iran, the real question is, "Does Israel have a prayer?"

All attacks will be in the form of air strikes or other guided missile strikes. A ground invasion is impossible, considering the US recently fluffed two and Israel fluffed one, all three of which providing a "how to" on confounding a Western-style occupation. Plus the US is broke and its army worn out, and the IDF probably doesn't want to waltz over to Persia while there are threats right in Israel's doorstep.

So it comes down to air strikes, which means that Iran will eat however many missiles the US/Israel decides to drop while the rest of the world shrieks in disgust and oil prices go through the roof. Assuming that Iran has learned to hide sensitive things in caves and bunkers since Nanatz (and they probably have) then the air campaign won't harm the nuclear program, but will blow up those leftover F14s and probably kill a lot of civilians for no benefit. Israeli (and therefore American) intel in Iran is nowhere near as good as it is in Arab nations, so the odds of hitting anything sensitive are low, as are the odds of confirming a successful crippling of the nuclear program.

I don't see how any of this is a serious threat to Iran or its regime. A few more murdered babies for the USAF and IDF, but not enough to make a real difference, and the external threat will just unify the Iranian population behind their regime by proving every crazy claim the mullah's have made about the "crusaders and Zionists" to be true.

In short, the whole thing is being planned by retards, for retards.
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Ibrahim wrote:.

:lol: :lol:

Marhaba Ibrahim, Marhaba

AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Look, guys

the whole arguments of west towards Iran is ,

"look, we no bad guy, you do not need Nuke"

Iran saying ,

"what was that Saddam stunt ?"

West saying,

"was a mistake, sorry, will not happen again"

Iran saying,

"Hmmmm .. you sure ? Ok , let us think"

now , folks , if Zionist fool you guys into bombing

well

meaning,

you fool me once, shame on you .. you fool me twice, shame on me

you gettin it ?

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I think unfortunately, Iran does not have a prayer. Netanyaho is itching to pull the trigger, I think he has the targets. One and done. Unfortunately

And the world will not shriek in disgust. Hussein Barack signing off on the whole thing. There will be silence, like a mouse peeing on cotton.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Looks like Bibi is ready to go.

http://www.algemeiner.com/2012/03/05/is ... rike-iran/#
Channel 2 in Israel, sourcing a “senior American official”, says that the decision has already been made by the Israeli government to attack Iran’s nuclear facilities.

“All U.S. intelligence officials are confident the Israeli leadership has already decided to attack Iran, unless a significant change happens in the coming weeks or months with the Iranian nuclear program,” Channel 2 reports.

The report comes just hours ahead of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech to AIPAC in Washington.

AIPAC is the American Israel Public Affairs Committee and is widely considered the most powerful pro-Israel lobby group in the United States.

“A senior official stressed in a conversation with News 2 there is a dispute between Israel and the United States on the question of ‘day after’, which means the price of attacking Iranian nuclear facilities,” Channel 2′s report says.

American officials have warned their Israeli counterparts about a regional war in the region following an attack on Iran, along with the collapse of Israel’s stock market and an arms race in the Middle East, according to the report.

In response to the American official’s statement to Channel 2, “sources close to Netanyahu” said the U.S. is doing what it can to “handcuff” the Israelis and to “frighten the Israeli public”.
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Post by monster_gardener »

AzariLoveIran wrote:.

MP , you off track

that Nuclear rubbish just to fool Joe

action somewhere else

Samson Destroying Temple.jpg

Thank You Very Much for your Post, Azari.

Interesting...............

Israel has that meme too............ Samson in the Temple................

:|
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
monster_gardener

Enki wrote:If we attack Iran, the real question is, "Does Israel have a prayer?"
Thank your Very Much for you post, Enki.

Don't think we/US will attack Iran but otherwise a valid point........

Needs to make sure there is no reply..........
monster_gardener

You may be an optimist, Ibrahim

Ibrahim wrote:

All attacks will be in the form of air strikes or other guided missile strikes. A ground invasion is impossible, considering the US recently fluffed two and Israel fluffed one, all three of which providing a "how to" on confounding a Western-style occupation. Plus the US is broke and its army worn out, and the IDF probably doesn't want to waltz over to Persia while there are threats right in Israel's doorstep.

So it comes down to air strikes, which means that Iran will eat however many missiles the US/Israel decides to drop while the rest of the world shrieks in disgust and oil prices go through the roof. Assuming that Iran has learned to hide sensitive things in caves and bunkers since Nanatz (and they probably have) then the air campaign won't harm the nuclear program, but will blow up those leftover F14s and probably kill a lot of civilians for no benefit. Israeli (and therefore American) intel in Iran is nowhere near as good as it is in Arab nations, so the odds of hitting anything sensitive are low, as are the odds of confirming a successful crippling of the nuclear program.

I don't see how any of this is a serious threat to Iran or its regime. A few more murdered babies for the USAF and IDF, but not enough to make a real difference, and the external threat will just unify the Iranian population behind their regime by proving every crazy claim the mullah's have made about the "crusaders and Zionists" to be true.

Thank you Very Much for your post, Ibrahim.

You may be an optimist, Ibrahim :(

I think this could go MUCH worse........

I agree that air strikes by conventional weapons may not work.

What would work?

IMVHO nukes and aiming not just at nuke sites but at reducing Iran to the point where it will not be able to produce nukes for the foreseeable future.......

IIRC I remember a black gentleman from South Africa named Chaka saying "Never leave an enemy alive behind you on the battlefield."

I would count as Israel's sworn enemy a country that says 'Israel is Satan", 'Israel is a cancer that needs to be cut out of the world" and I believe you yourself mentioned in a previous post about Iran threatening to rain fire on Israel............ while pursuing nukes............ especially when ruled by fanatics........

Not somebody to leave alive behind you when you are so small that maybe one nuke will take you out as a viable concern...........

But even going Chaka on Iran may not save Israel.........

I do not discount that Iran may have nukes already......... Maybe it doesn't............ But maybe it does..........

In the above scenario, IMVHO Israel is going to get hit right back to the ability of Iran to strike..............

Likely followed by a "Samson in the Temple" salted nuke from Israel or an Israeli sub making Iran and probably much much more uninhabitable like Chernobyl....

I don't doubt that some of the fallout at least will reach US and Canada.........

This needs to be solved by negotiation but the hateful words and fear get in the way ................

I hope I am wrong..............
monster_gardener

Look, guys

Iran saying ,

"what was that Saddam stunt ?"

West saying,

"was a mistake, sorry, will not happen again"

Iran saying,

"Hmmmm .. you sure ? Ok , let us think"

well

meaning,

you fool me once, shame on you .. you fool me twice, shame on me

you gettin it ?

Thank you Very Much for your post, Azari.

No. My argument is "We/US/USSR are/were such flawed sinful humans that MAD barely worked.

Not so probable will work between you and Israel unless you BOTH sane & rational"

Maybe you might find a nuke useful warding off US or USSR but getting and keeping it may ending up killing you since your mad mullahs have run their mouths so much about that little guy, Israel......... knows he can't take a punch from you like we might.......... so Israel won't take that risk........... Strike first......
IMVHO you are worried about the wrong persons: US..... Don't think we going to do bombing..........

For sure not before election.........

IMVHO you need to worry about and make peace with Israel............. they have a record of striking people with hand in nuclear cookie jar......

Fools...........
Enki

Post by Enki »

It would throw the Middle-East into Chaos and it would be anarchy.

Everyone thinks of it in terms of what states can do to one another.

What if there is no state from Karachi to Damascus?
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Look , guys

Look, Monster, MP, Enki, Alexis and other

If Israel attacks Iran

if so

either America would stand aside, Israel will be on his own, like Brzezinski sayin :

aFpHn5FJCZ0

In that case, Israel will be wiped out by Iran, even if Israel uses Nuke, salted or peppered

Iran like a barracuda, once bites, will not let go until that leg is severed

or

America will enter the fight (as Israel will run out everything in less than a month, and we talking yeaaaars of wars)

in that case

Iran will take care of all American cronies, starting with cutoff of 20 m b/d .. with unforeseen consequences, China and Russia (and others) entering the ring

Either way, as Brzezinski correctly says, there will be no Israel in present form, no matter what

Americans know this, Israeli know this, Iranians know this

Why Israeli acting as they act ?

to squeeze more out of west

Zionist not blackmailing Iran .. they blackmailing Germany, America, Japan and and

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Iran will get it's @$$ kicked. Hard. Setback for Iranians for centuries. I'm not happy with it, but it is what it is.

Neocon Presidents. What can you do.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Enki wrote:It would throw the Middle-East into Chaos and it would be anarchy.

This post reminds me of an old spengler article, how he mentioned the relative calm, almost childlike questions the ptb were asking among themselves as they rushed headlong into war.

If you anti-neocons were ever serious, boy did you swing and miss with Obama. Boy did you ever.
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Mr. Perfect wrote:.

Iran will get it's @$$ kicked. Hard. Setback for Iranians for centuries. I'm not happy with it, but it is what it is.

Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan

Seems America did not learn history's lesson

Maybe, America needs a catastrophic defeat to realize things have changed

to shake off superpower dilution (like French in Indochina)

well

lets see what happens

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Soviet Union, Grenada, Panama, heck even the Balkans, Gulf War I, US adapts, changes. Israel handled Syria, Iraq, no problem. I imagine a repeat. Quick and easy. Just my assessment, not my idea.
Alexis

Post by Alexis »

AzariLoveIran wrote:If Israel attacks Iran

if so

either America would stand aside, Israel will be on his own (...)

In that case, Israel will be wiped out by Iran, even if Israel uses Nuke, salted or peppered

I recommend Spengler's summary of (German military analyst) Rühle's outlook on the logistics of an Israeli attack on Iran. Rühle's piece looks favourably on the chances of Israeli strike to set back Iranian nuclear program by many (ten) years.

In my opinion this view is too optimistic (from the Israeli point of view... pessimistic from the Iranian one), for reasons detailed here. In summary, Rühle seems not to take into account the three following factors: Russian electronic intelligence assets able to give advance warning of an attack, Russian-delivered short range air defense with ability to target smart bombs delivered by Israeli fighter aircrafts, Iranian indigenous serial production of ballistic missiles able to destroy critical targets within Israeli territory even using only conventional warheads.
:arrow: My personal outlook on an Israeli strike on Iranian nuclear program is that it stands at the outer limit of feasability, and that Iranian ballistic reprisals would be painful.

That doesn't necessarily mean no independent, not-coordinated-with-US, Israeli air attack will take place.
Only that probability of such attack should not overestimated, nor its chances of (significant) success.
or

America will enter the fight (as Israel will run out everything in less than a month, and we talking yeaaaars of wars)

in that case

Iran will take care of all American cronies, starting with cutoff of 20 m b/d .. with unforeseen consequences, China and Russia (and others) entering the ring
A US-Iran all-out war would be destructive for world economy (because of Gulf oil supplies being jeopardized), but even more so for Iran.
No such all-out war will happen if leaderships in Washington and Tehran have any rationality.

Which doesn't mean that no US air attack will take place. If US attack was limited to taking out most important Iranian nuclear sites (rather than aiming at all infrastructure and the regime itself), Iranian reprisals would be limited (rather than aiming at total disruption of Gulf oil flow).

I'm not advocating such an attack, by the way (to make sure I'm properly understood)
Just saying that probability of such an attack (while not very large) should not be underestimated, and certainly not its chances of success.
Brzezinski is a influent thinker to be sure, but if he had been followed, there would have been no Iraq invasion in 2003...
monster_gardener

On the Eve of the Civil War & WW1

Mr. Perfect wrote:Soviet Union, Grenada, Panama, heck even the Balkans, Gulf War I, US adapts, changes. Israel handled Syria, Iraq, no problem. I imagine a repeat. Quick and easy. Just my assessment, not my idea.
Thank you Very Much for your post, Mr. Perfect.
Quick and easy.
You may be right.......

But this reminds me of what people on both sides thought right before the Civil War and World War 1.......

I think it MAY be quick.........

Really doubt it is going to be easy for Iran & Israel, their neighbors as far as India or farther........ Maybe US........ Maybe the World.

I hope and pray I am wrong..........
monster_gardener

Blowing in Wind. Glowing in End.. Barracuda Iran still dead

Look , guys

Look, Monster, MP, Enki, Alexis and other

If Israel attacks Iran

if so

either America would stand aside, Israel will be on his own, like Brzezinski sayin :

aFpHn5FJCZ0

or

in that case

Either way, as Brzezinski correctly says, there will be no Israel in present form, no matter what

Americans know this, Israeli know this, Iranians know this

Why Israeli acting as they act ?

to squeeze more out of west

Zionist not blackmailing Iran .. they blackmailing Germany, America, Japan and and

Thank you Very Much for your post, Azari.
And Iran wiped out too... And Palestinians.. Maybe Egypt & Turkey.....Maybe Indians... Maybe Russians, China, Japan & Canada & US/Uz

Maybe Northern Hemisphere........

The Answer My Friend will be Blowing in the Wind ;) :( or perhaps Glowing in End.... :( :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LuUhs4z8w4

-LuUhs4z8w4
monster_gardener

Very Bad...... Sehr Schlecht .... خیلی بد

Thank you Very Much for your post, Azari......

Probably VERY BAD!

Sehr Schlecht........ Böse ..............

Muy Malo ............ Malissimo..............

خیلی بد
monster_gardener

20 plus Near Nuke Wars. One might also say...Let's NOT find

AzariLoveIran wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:.

Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan

Seems America did not learn history's lesson

Maybe, America needs a catastrophic defeat to realize things have changed

to shake off superpower dilution (like French in Indochina)

well

lets see what happens

Thank you Very Much for your post, Azari.........

One might also say..........

Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Cuban Missile Crisis, Oko :wink: Early Warning Glitch, Oleg Penkovsky KGB False Warning, Red October Pacific, The Drunk Russian General Incident, Chernobyl, Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster.......

http://nuclearfiles.org/menu/key-issues ... ar-war.htm

Seems the World did not learn that Nukes are meant for Space Ship Engines and Anti-Meteor defense.........

Maybe, World needs a catastrophic nuke war in Northern Hemisphere to realize things have changed

Maybe dilution and slow diffusion across equator save Southern Hemisphere.........

Let's NOT see what happens..............

WOE to those who long for the Day of the Lord/Madhi...........

For the Day of the Lord is DARKNESS, not Light**..........

Notes:
Stanislav Yevgrafovich Petrov (Russian: Станисла́в Евгра́фович Петро́в; born c. 1939) is a retired lieutenant colonel of the Soviet Air Defence Forces. On September 26, 1983 he was the duty officer at the command center for the Oko nuclear early warning system when the system reported a small launch from the United States. Petrov judged that the report was a false alarm.[1] This decision may have prevented an erroneous retaliatory nuclear attack on the United States and its Western allies. Investigation later confirmed that the satellite warning system had malfunctioned.[2
Whether to launch an attack was not Petrov's decision to make. His role, however, was crucial in the process of making that decision.[9] According to Bruce Blair, a Cold War nuclear strategies expert and nuclear disarmament advocate, formerly with the Center for Defense Information, "The top leadership, given only a couple of minutes to decide, told that an attack had been launched, would make a decision to retaliate."[
Petrov has said he does not regard himself as a hero for what he did that day. In an interview for the documentary film The Red Button and the Man Who Saved the World,[15] Petrov says, "All that happened didn't matter to me — it was my job. I was simply doing my job, and I was the right person at the right time, that's all. My late wife for 10 years knew nothing about it. 'So what did you do?' she asked me. I did nothing."

The false nuclear attack warning involving Stanislav Petrov, however, is cited by CIA analyst Peter Pry as "the single most dangerous incident of the early 1980s."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislav_Petrov

**After a light so bright that it cannot be seen as it blinds......... Gamma Rays
YMix

Post by YMix »

The false nuclear attack warning involving Stanislav Petrov, however, is cited by CIA analyst Peter Pry as "the single most dangerous incident of the early 1980s."
That we know of.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Enki

Post by Enki »

Mr. Perfect wrote:

This post reminds me of an old spengler article, how he mentioned the relative calm, almost childlike questions the ptb were asking among themselves as they rushed headlong into war.

If you anti-neocons were ever serious, boy did you swing and miss with Obama. Boy did you ever.
Well...I had little choice in the matter. There weren't any other options. Thus the need to build a whole new political machine that top level candidates will be drawn from. One that is not founded in the Neo-Liberal Neo-Con.
-Alexander Hamilton