StratFor hacked by Anonymous

This too shall pass.
YMix

Re: StratFor hacked by Anonymous

Post by YMix »

Endovelico wrote:If capitalism fails, as I think it will, the choices confronting us may be easier to make. If our relative prosperity goes down the drain, it will be easier to choose relative poverty with freedom, as the alternative would be poverty without freedom. That's why the present crisis in Europe may end up being a good thing.
Possibly.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Demon of Undoing

Post by Demon of Undoing »

YMix wrote:
This is kind of BS. You could actually live a high-tech communistic lifestyle, have your own intelligence agency, train for self-defense and make lots of money as a collective.
I'm not sure it would work. But maybe I'm being too strict.

You'd need a high power-to-weight ratio. Everybody -everybody- would need to ascribe to the Full Human concept. Full Human= maximizing human potential in every accessible dimension. Physically, mentally, morally. Call it 21st century sages in the Taoist tradition.

Why did Bodhidharma come from the West?
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

YMix wrote:
Enki wrote:I think the oligarchy is hanging on by a thread and wants people to think it is powerful, but actually it is a rickety house of cards ready to implode and feed upon itself.
There's always a new oligarchy around the corner.
The wisdom of experience from E Europe . . . ;)
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

friedman explaining

Is Stratfor CIA affiliated ?

NO

Than who Stratfor works for ?

:lol:

Look guys

America being eaten from within

Zionist infiltrated America to the bone

Friedman, and many other such entities, camouflaged as journalist, human rights, economist, senators, congressman etc etc, in the business of creating and spinning sentiment for Americans in the direction Zionist want

Result is this :

n8uNcIEvGdo
JwEzVuw03gg

He working for Rhubarb not for poor Joe

Enki

Post by Enki »

YMix wrote:
Enki wrote:I think the oligarchy is hanging on by a thread and wants people to think it is powerful, but actually it is a rickety house of cards ready to implode and feed upon itself.
There's always a new oligarchy around the corner.
While this is true, I think the goal is to reduce the ratio of oligarchy to everyone else and create a more even distribution. I would say that the distribution today is better than it was in the middle-ages.

I get a lot of flak in the leftist circles for my 'white privilege' and the sense of freedom and power it gives me. I have the sense of entitlement that I just get to walk up to public officials and give them a piece of my mind. There is a psychological barrier to this for most people, but I don't think it actually has anything to actually do with being white. I have been passed over at panel discussions BECAUSE I am white.

Also, because I was able to put myself into the upper-middle-class strata, people don't really imagine that I grew up rural poor. So my point in that is that social mobility is still rather high, even with our economic difficulties now. In that the goal is to make social mobility accessible.

To that end Utopia for me has actually a low bar. People having access to the necessities and being able to change their conditions laterally at least. If that's the case, an oligarchy is tolerable. And I don't expect the oligarchy to just 'give', but if everyone demands it, the oligarchy will toe the line to the social contract. The fear of the mob raging through their house with machetes should never leave people's minds. That's one of the most dangerous things that can happen in society.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
YMix

Post by YMix »

Enki wrote:And I don't expect the oligarchy to just 'give', but if everyone demands it, the oligarchy will toe the line to the social contract. The fear of the mob raging through their house with machetes should never leave people's minds. That's one of the most dangerous things that can happen in society.
True. Political apathy is the most powerful weapon in the rulers' hands.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Enki

Post by Enki »

It is dangerous when Oligarchs become merely consumptive. It is preferable when oligarchs see their role as choosing how resources get distributed. Sure, this is elitist, but if you look at oligarchy as an immutable fact, then this becomes the most viable option.

Being rich is HAVING things.

Being wealthy is having things flow through you.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Stratfor a U.S. Security Think Tank ? LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Anonymous' bragging rights are overstated exponentially. This only reinforces the claim Anonymous is a false flag effort to promote internet censorship.
You could be right.
And donations sent to the ARC - a GOP managed NGO. Laughable in the extreme. No real damage here at all.
What do you mean by the ARC?
cultivate a white rose
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Hopefully this attention will lead to StratFor being subject to government oversight. They can take intelligence from their contacts in the U.S. and sell it to foreign intelligence agencies. Considering how much they could make, it's very likely that they've done so.

And Stratcap is definitely an insider trading scheme.
cultivate a white rose
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Azrael wrote:.

Hopefully this attention will lead to StratFor being subject to government oversight. They can take intelligence from their contacts in the U.S. and sell it to foreign intelligence agencies. Considering how much they could make, it's very likely that they've done so.

And Stratcap is definitely an insider trading scheme.

That they funnel all to Israel is common knowledge (even by American authorities) .. American industry, military industry, military strategy, any American conceivable secret, all, all penetrated by Zionist OPENLY .. this not the question

Question is, when they sell those secrets to others (American opponents and competitors) the price they get not comparable to massive damage they inflict on American nation and economic interest

Joe has zero chance .. wall street in their hand, supreme court done (poor Catholic Buchanan complaining), senate, Congress .. all in headlock

Joe handed key to the house to Rhubarb

hate 2B around when that RedNeck hat it

Lord, have merci

Azrael

Post by Azrael »

According to this article, StratFor is a joke.

But perhaps a joke that's made its owners a lot of money.
cultivate a white rose
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Sentiment generation, Spin, innuendo, phony leaks, misinformation as real information, corrupting news media and and and , does not need real information and intelligence

This same scam as DEBKAfile and MEMRI

all to bring Joe (the plumber) off balance and confused

Azrael

Post by Azrael »

AzariLoveIran wrote:

Sentiment generation, Spin, innuendo, phony leaks, misinformation as real information, corrupting news media and and and , does not need real information and intelligence

This same scam as DEBKAfile and MEMRI

all to bring Joe (the plumber) off balance and confused

They make money selling old news and inane "analysis" to gullible subscribers [joke: being a Stratfor subscriber is like getting the Economist a week late at hundreds of times the cost], but perhaps all along the main reason for Stratfor's existence was to buy information to be used for insider trading. It's a pretty good racket, it they can continue to get away with it. They must pay a lot of bribes. And if they also spread propaganda and/or disinformation, they're probably getting paid for that service, too. If so, they're in violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act.
cultivate a white rose
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

It's all over the news, so I'm not going to put up a link here but, I do remember the lot of you talking about how lulzsec could be a false flag

and that informant who was supposedly a ringleader and connected to anonymous seems more connected to lulzsec; it just doesn't sit right with me.

Anyone have any pertinent information?
Enki

Post by Enki »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:It's all over the news, so I'm not going to put up a link here but, I do remember the lot of you talking about how lulzsec could be a false flag

and that informant who was supposedly a ringleader and connected to anonymous seems more connected to lulzsec; it just doesn't sit right with me.

Anyone have any pertinent information?
We were talking about lulzec as a possible false flag months ago. Looks pretty credible now. A friend of mine whose credit card info was released in the leak is talking about class action suit against the FBI. Dunno if that's possible.

If there is proof that Sabu was acting under FBI orders, it could be wonderful, it could bring down the FBI. Destroying the FBI would be great.
-Alexander Hamilton
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

You anti-gubmint anti-intellectual you. ;)
Censorship isn't necessary
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Hey...... Anonymous may have taken the wheels off this puppy, but David went around and smashed out the headlamps.......'>.......
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:Hey...... Anonymous may have taken the wheels off this puppy, but David went around and smashed out the headlamps.......'>.......
Very funny. Definitely one of his better columns.

Then again, making fun of Stratfor is like shooting fish in a barrel.

The success of Stratfor proves that there are a lot of people who are too stupid and lazy to use Google, yet have a lot of money and power.

Yet I have none. :shock:
cultivate a white rose
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

The rumor that LulzSec is a false flag has been around for a long time now

tTyd5wD3PEA

Now it seems that the rumor is almost definitely true. Not only has the group been used to promote a pro-censorship, anti-privacy agenda, it has been used to infiltrate Anonymous and other groups seen as a threat.
cultivate a white rose