Conspiracy Theories, Crackpots, and other Looney Tunes

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
Mr. Perfect

Re: Astronomy and Space

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote:While one's waistline may be expanding, it's not due to the expanding universe.

You don’t expand just because the universe does. Here’s why.
Thanks for reposting this.
We cannot observe space and neither can we observe space-time.
(Though these solutions are usually only dealt with by computer simulations due to their mathematical complexity.)
And done.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Review of the dumb@$$ness of the big bang;

1. The universe is explanding because of redshift. That is space is expanding.

2. But matter is not expanding (CS's article)

3. Except that galaxies are rocketing apart from each other. That matter is expanding

4. But we wouldn't need space to expand for galaxies to move apart from each other. Matter moves through space all the time without space needing to do anything.

5. Evolutionists: Errrm

6. So why would you believe space is expanding?

6. BTW here on the observable planet earth matter is attracted to itself by what we call gravity. In further fact gravity is supposed to keep the planets in orbit. In further fact Evolutionists believe in a phenomenon called black holes where there is so much gravity nothing can escape it. How is it that the mass of the universe is attracted to itself in one instance and being ripped apart in another

7. Evolutionists: Ermmm

Check back in a few centuries.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I think that is just about right. I do reserve the right to slight modification.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Review of the dumb@$$ness of the big bang;

3. Except that galaxies are rocketing apart from each other. That matter is expanding

4. But we wouldn't need space to expand for galaxies to move apart from each other. Matter moves through space all the time without space needing to do anything.

6. BTW here on the observable planet earth matter is attracted to itself by what we call gravity. In further fact gravity is supposed to keep the planets in orbit. In further fact Evolutionists believe in a phenomenon called black holes where there is so much gravity nothing can escape it. How is it that the mass of the universe is attracted to itself in one instance and being ripped apart in another

if i kick at a dirt road, the dust cloud expands yet the particles of dust do not, any clusters of dust within this swirling cloud also move apart from the other clusters without the dust particles themselves expanding.

not that i know anything about astro physics - i never found it interesting, it just seems to me 1-4 are not that outrageous at first glance.

gravity is a very weak force , relative to the other force, so the conditions in which it attracts or not are highly dependent on the size of the object and the proximity of the other objects.

my personal quirk with the big bang is that its only vaguely an explanation for the current state of the universe, it immediately triggers another round of questions - what blew up, why did it blow up, what is the container and context for the existence of that , is it an isolated event etc etc etc.

turtles carrying turtles. all the way down.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

noddy wrote: if i kick at a dirt road, the dust cloud expands yet the particles of dust do not, any clusters of dust within this swirling cloud also move apart from the other clusters without the dust particles themselves expanding.
Low mass is low gravitational attraction.
not that i know anything about astro physics - i never found it interesting, it just seems to me 1-4 are not that outrageous at first glance.
All matter in the universe was supposedly in one dot. The amount of black hole is beyond human reckoning. Yet they think nothing has the invisible power to rip it apart, while it stays together.
gravity is a very weak force , relative to the other force, so the conditions in which it attracts or not are highly dependent on the size of the object and the proximity of the other objects.
So what is the force causing galaxies to rocket apart.
my personal quirk with the big bang is that its only vaguely an explanation for the current state of the universe, it immediately triggers another round of questions - what blew up, why did it blow up, what is the container and context for the existence of that , is it an isolated event etc etc etc.

turtles carrying turtles. all the way down.
I dunno, they can't answer basic obvious questions and then somehow think they are smarter than everyone else.
Mr. Perfect

Re: Conspiracy Theories and other Looney Tunes

Post by Mr. Perfect »

This is an atheist.

dbm3M9Bz4RE
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Even Terrence stumbled across the basic questions. Except of course in atheist Church you aren't allowed to ask questions.

Just so people understand not just Christians find this stuff very silly.

This guy is not a Christian and used to believe in big bang until he woke up.

But no questions allowed.

AATA0TzZf0A
noddy

Post by noddy »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang# ... in_physics

well, once again we bump into popular culture presentations vs what the scientists involved in the field actually think.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Great link, the problem is the secular churches freak out when you simply say "you are full of horse$#!!" and refuse to answer or even acknowledge basic problems.

I currently am the best teacher of secular myths that I know, I can explain Einstein's relativity in a few minutes to pre-teens, and when debating evolutionists usually have to correct them and explain their beliefs to them.

Lol and I'm the moron. Not only do I know their beliefs better than they do but I also out-think their theories.

The biggest clue is all the screeching when you ask a question they can't answer. Nothing shrieks like a secular when you blow a hole in their creation myth.

Nothing.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

noddy wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang# ... in_physics

well, once again we bump into popular culture presentations vs what the scientists involved in the field actually think.
Here is the other problem.

Almost every explanation of relativity is wrong. Almost every explanation of big bang you hear is wrong. Almost every explanation of evolution you hear is wrong.

That's why I don't spend much time dealing with the verbosity of their argument, it's usually wrong and you have to spend a great deal of time correcting error until you can invalidate the ideas themselves.
Mr. Perfect

Re: Scientism and Critiques of Science

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote:Poor creationists, grasping at any alternative hypothesis,
Typhoon wrote:Why would this individual's metaphysical views be relevant?
Sort that out and get back to me.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote:Poor creationists, grasping at any alternative hypothesis, even if they have less than zero understanding of what they are going on about.
Personally, I don't know a single creationist that doesn't understand redshift and running the clock back. You keep saying we don't understand it but I'm pretty sure that I understood it during college some time. I have no idea why it is important for you to believe that nobody understands redshift and running the clock back when all of us do. You don't need to worry anymore, we all understand redshift and running the clock back.

We just don't believe it makes the other impossibilities surrounding the big bang go away.
Halton Arp

Unlike dogmatic creationists, science has been testing Arp's and others hypothesis regarding redshift quantization.

There is no strong evidence at this time to support it, so interest has faded. As more, higher resolution, data is acquired, someone will revisit it again.
There is no strong evidence for space expansion, and no understanding what would cause matter to defy gravity and expand through the universe.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Typhoon wrote:Poor creationists, grasping at any alternative hypothesis,
Typhoon wrote:Why would this individual's metaphysical views be relevant?
Sort that out and get back to me.
Nothing to sort. Creationists invoke metaphysical dogma, or more accurately, their interpretation of it to misunderstand the physical universe.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol either a person's worldviews are relevant in discussing these matters or not.

The simple fact is there are too many impossibilities for the big bang to be taken seriously, not the least of which is that it is a singularity which cannot be replicated and therefore is not science.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

For example, the seculars told us that the red shift meant space is expanding.

They lied, redshift would mean matter is expanding. Not space. There is no evidence space expands, contracts, or warps. None at all.

So matter is apparently expanding throughout the universe, so the seculars told us to wind the clock back.

Well we did and we found a dot of matter so massive with so much gravity it would be impossible to expand. The greatest black hole of all.

So they told us the greatest black hole of all suddenly expanded, while they tell us much smaller black holes cannot do that.

So where is this mystical force causing matter to expand all through the universe? Where is it?

Maybe it's all a fairy tale. Because it is not possible.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Doesn't look like this is going away any time soon.
Mr. Perfect wrote:Review of the dumb@$$ness of the big bang;

No it doesn't.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:For example, the seculars told us that the red shift meant space is expanding.

They lied, redshift would mean matter is expanding. Not space. There is no evidence space expands, contracts, or warps. None at all.

So matter is apparently expanding throughout the universe, so the seculars told us to wind the clock back.

Well we did and we found a dot of matter so massive with so much gravity it would be impossible to expand. The greatest black hole of all.

So they told us the greatest black hole of all suddenly expanded, while they tell us much smaller black holes cannot do that.

So where is this mystical force causing matter to expand all through the universe? Where is it?

Maybe it's all a fairy tale. Because it is not possible.
Understanding the expansion of the universe
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Re: Conspiracy Theories, Crackpots, and other Looney Tunes

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Sorry I haven't been able to keep up, was on the road for over a week, just getting back to the battle.

The Scientists said redshift means that space is expanding. This is not true. It means matter is expanding.

But gravity is causing matter to contract. How can their be a force that expands and contracts matter at the same time.

And, what is that force?

I was told the expanding universe is like raisin bread, the dough rises and the raisins spread apart. But where is the dough?

The dough is space, and space doesn't do anything to matter. Rather, matter moves freely through space.

Big Bang is pure horse$#!t.
Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Everyone already knows that.

It doesn't make big bang any less impossible.

You haven't begun to rebut the obvious science against it.
Mr. Perfect

Re: Evolution

Post by Mr. Perfect »

noddy wrote:the usual explanation is that mantids, like crocodiles, have the basic design so correct for their lifestyle that their arent any signficant variations that make them better at it.
:) Other than if I was a mantis I wouldn't want to be a mantis.

People have active imaginations.
not saying this is the full story - however evolution doesnt dictate things *will* change due to variance,
:) How would you know one way or the other.

Are you a priest of evolution now, explaining doctrines to your congregations? Do they give you a robe :)

just that if a variance does increase the survival/breeding rates it can spread throughout the population over generations.
Do you have a concrete real world example of this or is this more imagination.
you are right tho - it will be interesting to see how all these things change in perspective over the coming decades as the DNA and fossil research adds more little bits of knowledge.

I have no doubts it will keep changing, trying to piece together evidence from many millions of years ago is hardly a short term task.
Having no doubt, we call that having faith in some quarters. Belief.
noddy

Post by noddy »

got my robes last week.

awesome colour too.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

People sure like the robes of a priesthood, I believe that.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:got my robes last week.

awesome colour too.
without a selfie, are we supposed to accept this as a matter of...er, um, faith?
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:People sure like the robes of a priesthood, I believe that.
Right you are. None more so than yourself.

So sayeth Pope Perfect the Pious.
Mr. Perfect

Re: Conspiracy Theories, Crackpots, and other Looney Tunes

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I smell some jealousy.