Conspiracy Theories, Crackpots, and other Looney Tunes

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
noddy

Re: Conspiracy Theories, Crackpots, and other Looney Tunes

Post by noddy »

Makes sense.

A primitive people that the rest of us evolved from.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

Ive been half following the Diddy thing on twatter.

Who woulda thunk the guy that called himself Puff Daddy the Gangsta Pimp was actually a child exploiter and trafficer.

Still fairly doubtful the client list will ever make the light of day, after Epstein , you cant get cynical enough.

One thing I was surprised by is just how incestous that whole scene is - from hollywood to music, its such a small pool of people in control of the entire industry.
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

noddy wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:09 am Ive been half following the Diddy thing on twatter.

Who woulda thunk the guy that called himself Puff Daddy the Gangsta Pimp was actually a child exploiter and trafficer.

Still fairly doubtful the client list will ever make the light of day, after Epstein , you cant get cynical enough.

One thing I was surprised by is just how incestous that whole scene is - from hollywood to music, its such a small pool of people in control of the entire industry.
Pimping young men and women, yes; but I think it's all a bit of a red herring because of the salaciousness. The real prize is collaring him on major drug trafficking and gang activity/RICO if they can.

If there is real info, its coming from Keefe D, who was arrested a few months ago for the murder of Tupac Shakur. It's long been an open secret that Keefe D, a shot caller for the Crips, was in the car with his nephew and two others when the nephew opened fire on Shakur. That story is well publicized, what isn't is that the gun used that night was handed to the crew by an "Uncle Zip" and Zip, who died of cancer, was the son of Melvin Combs partner in the Harlem heroin trade.

It isn't a stretch to say that the "okay" to hand over the gun and shoot Tupac after the Tyson fight came down from Combs to Zip to Keefe D.

While that may or may not be the case, it's certain that Keefe D and Zip had a long relation of drug trafficking from LA to NYC/Virginia. In fact, Keefe D had charges dropped before in a proffer deal with law enforcement on the condition he divulged what he knew about the Tupac and Biggie Smalls murders. He was only arrested now because in recent years he began to run his mouth and profit off the killing with book deals and interview appearances, I suppose under the mistaken belief that he would be untouchable with everyone else involved dead or not talking [Suge Knight].

In fact, he has a history of cooperating to dodge charges and I wouldn't be shocked if he is now singing about how Combs was involved in the Zip/NYC end of distribution in exchange for leniency.

It's not that NYPD has been unaware of the connections, the problem has always been on the department of justice side because the amounts they could pin to him have been relatively smaller and no prosecutor thought it worth the headache to pursue.

But connect him to some bigger operation and with the possible connection to a high profile murder, even if only by association, and suddenly they have an attractive career defining case.