Conspiracy Theories, Crackpots, and other Looney Tunes

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Re: Conspiracy Theories, Crackpots, and other Looney Tunes

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

You want one??????..... how 'bout Random Seed Packets......'>......

The USDA and agriculture officials across the U.S. have issued warnings about unsolicited shipments of foreign seeds and advised people not to plant them. Officials are concerned the mystery seeds, which appear to have originated in China, could be huu.... huu.... huuuu*......

.....invasive plant species.
* hyperventilate.......;).......
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

noddy wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:22 pm
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:00 pm
How does this differ from the end of the world wars?
not a lot.
Paternal internationalism as the American policy which won the day.

Elihu Root:
Professor Alfred McCoy argues that Root was the first "foreign policy grandmaster" in American history and that Root more than any other figure is responsible for transforming America into a world power. According to McCoy, Root devoted his time as Secretary of State and as a Senator to ensuring that the United States would have a consistent presence in world affairs, and Root helped to establish the Special Relationship between the United States and Great Britain. Root helped to ensure that powerful business interests and the intellectual elite supported an interventionist foreign policy.
noddy

Post by noddy »

yeh, it was funny thing, Pax America seemed to be fadiing away, then China started acting like a bully and its back stronger than ever and looking indomitable.
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

Perhaps neither here nor there but as early as the 1830s or 40s, there was an American politician who was calling for assisting China in industrializing then marrying our economy to their manufacturing base. That guy went on to become the Secretary of War and then....well, president of the confederacy. :)

But his dream didn't die with that conflagration. Near the turn of the century J.P Morgan, Andrew Carnegie, National City Bank of New York, and the Chase National Bank poured a lot of effort into American-China Development Company . A failure but a very important step in American foreign policy development at the turn of the century.

A lot of these guys saw humongous dollar signs when looking at China. The Myth of the China Market, 1890-1914 by Paul A. Varg

That generation of rich guys who failed and bitterly had to sell their stakes to King Leopold suddenly start all sorts of activity to prime the pump for an international America to kick every two-bit European empire's behind, put them in their place & then profit.

The end result is Wilson and generations of this

BCUzD5eBTNU
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

116361316_10224261190981526_389947708576271717_n.jpg
116361316_10224261190981526_389947708576271717_n.jpg (27.47 KiB) Viewed 3163 times
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Colonel Sun wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:07 pm 116361316_10224261190981526_389947708576271717_n.jpg
I believe they are long on to that and have 2 competing conspiracy theories for it :)
ultracrepidarian
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

117868654_10218546118225526_8840015515014731647_n.jpg
117868654_10218546118225526_8840015515014731647_n.jpg (65.5 KiB) Viewed 3133 times
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Nonc Hilaire

Long but important whistleblower testimony

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

9HFxVvrXjCg
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Re: Long but important whistleblower testimony

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:15 pm 9HFxVvrXjCg
This video has been removed for violating Youtube's terms of use.
Nonc Hilaire

Re: Long but important whistleblower testimony

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Colonel Sun wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:22 pm
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:15 pm 9HFxVvrXjCg
This video has been removed for violating Youtube's terms of use.
I’ll find another copy. Censorship is thick in the US.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

A demonstration of an “anon” “decoding” the “drops” by “Q”. Crazy and logical overlap, and you can see why anons refer to themselves as autists.

It’s been a while since I posted one of these things that condense or epitomize a conspiracy theory. You can see the process in the first ten minutes or so.

https://rumble.com/vfj7g1--law-of-war-t ... -excl.html

Teresa of Ávila
noddy

Post by noddy »

myeyes.jpg
myeyes.jpg (64.37 KiB) Viewed 3004 times
I tried.
ultracrepidarian
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

What drives conspiracy thinking is some version of Gnosticism. Let Byrne Power explain:

IEu8xSltfgk
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

I remember this one.

When 1980s Satanic Panic Targeted Procter and Gamble
The company spent decades battling false claims that it was in league with the Devil.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Roll your own conspiracy theory. OSINT research tool searches a variety of declassified document collections. JFK, HRC emails, CIA mind control, Epstein etc.
https://projectapario.com/about

Teresa of Ávila
NapLajoieonSteroids

Maybe You Missed It, But the Internet Died Five Years Ago
Let me explain. Dead-internet theory suggests that the internet has been almost entirely taken over by artificial intelligence. Like lots of other online conspiracy theories, the audience for this one is growing because of discussion led by a mix of true believers, sarcastic trolls, and idly curious lovers of chitchat. One might, for example, point to @_capr1corn, a Twitter account with what looks like a blue orb with a pink spot in the middle as a profile picture. In the spring, the account tweeted “i hate texting come over and cuddle me,” and then “i hate texting i just wanna hug you,” and then “i hate texting just come live with me,” and then “i hate texting i just wanna kiss u,” which got 1,300 likes but didn’t perform as well as it did for @itspureluv. But unlike lots of other online conspiracy theories, this one has a morsel of truth to it. Person or bot: Does it really matter?
In January, I stumbled across a new thread there titled “Dead Internet Theory: Most of the Internet is Fake,” shared by a user named IlluminatiPirate. Over the next few months, this would become the ur-text for those interested in the theory. The post is very long, and some of it is too confusing to bother with; the author claims to have pieced together the theory from ideas shared by anonymous users of 4chan’s paranormal section and another forum called Wizardchan, an online community premised on earning wisdom and magic through celibacy. (In an email, IlluminatiPirate, who is an operations supervisor for a logistics company in California, told me that he “truly believes” in the theory. I agreed not to identify him by name because he said he fears harassment.)

Peppered with casually offensive language, the post suggests that the internet died in 2016 or early 2017, and that now it is “empty and devoid of people,” as well as “entirely sterile.” Much of the “supposedly human-produced content” you see online was actually created using AI, IlluminatiPirate claims, and was propagated by bots, possibly aided by a group of “influencers” on the payroll of various corporations that are in cahoots with the government. The conspiring group’s intention is, of course, to control our thoughts and get us to purchase stuff.

As evidence, IlluminatiPirate offers, “I’ve seen the same threads, the same pics, and the same replies reposted over and over across the years.” He argues that all modern entertainment is generated and recommended by an algorithm; gestures at the existence of deepfakes, which suggest that anything at all may be an illusion; and links to a New York story from 2018 titled “How Much of the Internet Is Fake? Turns Out, a Lot of It, Actually.” “I think it’s entirely obvious what I’m subtly suggesting here given this setup,” the post continues. “The U.S. government is engaging in an artificial intelligence powered gaslighting of the entire world population.” So far, the original post has been viewed more than 73,000 times.

The Thread “Dead Internet Theory: Most of the Internet is Fake” As Found At Agora Road's Machintosh Cafe
noddy

Post by noddy »

on the face of it, thats not even a conspiracy.

every media company and celibrititty has social media agents in various levels of numbers, ever government has social media trolls and whatnot.

their are a truck load of bots around.

and any given echo chamber will be full of folks reposting the same virtue signalling shite over and over to gain the approval of their like mindeds.
ultracrepidarian
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

244866240_1533784983620971_500251462876371947_n.jpg
244866240_1533784983620971_500251462876371947_n.jpg (292.87 KiB) Viewed 2865 times
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:22 am 244866240_1533784983620971_500251462876371947_n.jpg
"Birds charge on power lines"

How silly. They have alien mini nuclear powered reactors They don't need no stinkin batterys!! :lol:
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Great COVID conspiracy theory. Names individuals and holding companies.

https://rumble.com/vov60h-dr.-david-mar ... covid.html

Teresa of Ávila
Nonc Hilaire

Re: Ukraine

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Analysis by American Buddhist on the destruction of US funded bioweapons labs in Ukraine.

7D700A0C-AAFD-40CA-848A-F8BBD9E03159.jpeg
7D700A0C-AAFD-40CA-848A-F8BBD9E03159.jpeg (141.66 KiB) Viewed 2800 times

https://americanbuddhist.net/2022/02/24 ... ins-moves/

[Mod note. This mod is going to need far more independent evidence that this claim is anything other than Russian agitprop.

https://euvsdisinfo.eu/report/us-biolab ... in-ukraine ]

Teresa of Ávila
NapLajoieonSteroids

DHWYTwY0hiw
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Nice 10 min. capsule summary of exopolitics.
https://youtu.be/XKZFuL9QW-M
XKZFuL9QW-M

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Re: Ukraine

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:41 pm Analysis by American Buddhist on the destruction of US funded bioweapons labs in Ukraine.

7D700A0C-AAFD-40CA-848A-F8BBD9E03159.jpeg

https://americanbuddhist.net/2022/02/24 ... ins-moves/

[Mod note. This mod is going to need far more independent evidence that this claim is anything other than Russian agitprop.

https://euvsdisinfo.eu/report/us-biolab ... in-ukraine ]
https://www.defense.gov/News/Releases/R ... er-former/
Fact Sheet on WMD Threat Reduction Efforts with Ukraine, Russia and Other Former Soviet Union Countries
JUNE 9, 2022
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
NapLajoieonSteroids

I came across this book making the case that Japan may have exploded their first nuclear bomb a few days following Hiroshima, and this program was mainly carried out at the same sites the North Koreans would later go on to use.

Robert Wilcox's "Japan's Secret War"
After years of research based on material gathered by American intelligence during the occupation of Japan as well as extensive interviews with surviving participants, Robert Wilcox gives the first detailed account of Japan's version of the Manhattan Project - from its earliest days to the possible testing of an actual weapon. The story involves Japan's leading scientists, including a future Nobel prize winner; a network of Spanish spies working in North America; and a German U-boat desperately trying to reach Japan with a cargo of uranium in the final days before the Third Reich's collapse. But perhaps the most fascinating element is the giant industrial complex in northern Korea where the final aspects of the Japanese atomic research may have taken place. When the Soviet army invaded Korea at the war's end, they had the entire complex dismantled and shipped back to the Soviet Union. We can only speculate about the information they gained from it. This new edition includes recently unearthed research showing that the Japanese spent much more time on their atomic program than previously made public.
podcast with Wilcox