Anonymous has access to every Classified Database

This too shall pass.
Enki

Anonymous has access to every Classified Database

Post by Enki »

Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Mr. Perfect

Re: Anonymous has access to every Classified Database

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Ha ha. No they don't. Some people will fall for anything.
Censorship isn't necessary
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Mr. Perfect wrote:.

Ha ha. No they don't. Some people will fall for anything.

Agree

If they had

they would know who Mr. Perfect is :lol:

Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

China basically did this ten years ago, and Anonymous likely has more talented hackers than the Chinese military ever will, so this is at least believable to me.
noddy

Post by noddy »

i can only believe "some" or "many" cause the data centres required to actually store and then do queries on "every" is something only governments can afford and a permenant mole constantly giving away passwords and/or opening up public backdoors is a time bomb waiting for security procedures to catch.

one does not simply copy every classified database to local storage.
ultracrepidarian
Enki

Post by Enki »

noddy wrote:i can only believe "some" or "many" cause the data centres required to actually store and then do queries on "every" is something only governments can afford and a permenant mole constantly giving away passwords and/or opening up public backdoors is a time bomb waiting for security procedures to catch.

one does not simply copy every classified database to local storage.
Unless they have many moles.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Demon of Undoing

Post by Demon of Undoing »

You will know if this story is true by the numbers of pimply faced sysadmins that suddenly die of unnoticed congenital heart defects. They breathe because they aren't dangerous enough.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Demon of Undoing wrote:You will know if this story is true by the numbers of pimply faced sysadmins that suddenly die of unnoticed congenital heart defects. They breathe because they aren't dangerous enough.
Ex-KGB Tsar Putin can't poison one journalist without the whole world finding out. The US security apparatus isn't going to secretly off a bunch of hackers. If they can they will arrest them and send them to Federal prison, but the cat is out of the bag.
noddy

Post by noddy »

if their is one demographic thats ripe for whistleblowing its sysadmins, rarely have i seen a job more loaded with problems and abuse yet lacking in power to fix the causes.

they setup hardware and software that they dont have any control over and then they just act like punching bags for every bodies need to vent at "stupid computer which didnt read my mind and do what i wanted" and are only noticed when things go wrong, when it becomes all their fault.

within my first few months at my first isp job i realised quickly i was destined to be a programmer and as far away from sysadmin as i could get, simmilar abuse levels but atleast you can actually change the thing they are getting mad about.
ultracrepidarian
Enki

Post by Enki »

If, I ever wanted to get into corporate espionage I would go back to become a sysadmin. I have had access to so much data.
-Alexander Hamilton