Israel

Typhoon

Re: Israel

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:01 pm .

Zionist groups like the Anti-Defamation League lobbied for counter-terror legislation that singled out Palestinians

LAST OCTOBER, as protests against Israel’s war on Gaza swept U.S. campuses, two prominent pro-Israel groups wrote to nearly 200 university and college administrators urging them to investigate their students for possibly violating federal law by promoting pro-Hamas, anti-Israel messaging.

The Anti-Defamation League, or ADL, and the Louis D. Brandeis Center for Human Rights Under Law suggested that members of Students for Justice in Palestine, the largest Palestine solidarity campus organization in the country, may have been violating a law that prohibits people from providing “material support” — a broad category that includes money as well as services or other assistance — to U.S.-designated terror groups. “We certainly cannot sit idly by as a student organization provides vocal and potentially material support to Hamas, a designated Foreign Terrorist Organization,” the ADL and the Brandeis Center wrote.

:lol: Mad mull*hs laughing

Poor American Joe

Well, Hamas is a terrorist organization.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Typhoon wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:04 am
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:01 pm .

Zionist groups like the Anti-Defamation League lobbied for counter-terror legislation that singled out Palestinians

LAST OCTOBER, as protests against Israel’s war on Gaza swept U.S. campuses, two prominent pro-Israel groups wrote to nearly 200 university and college administrators urging them to investigate their students for possibly violating federal law by promoting pro-Hamas, anti-Israel messaging.

The Anti-Defamation League, or ADL, and the Louis D. Brandeis Center for Human Rights Under Law suggested that members of Students for Justice in Palestine, the largest Palestine solidarity campus organization in the country, may have been violating a law that prohibits people from providing “material support” — a broad category that includes money as well as services or other assistance — to U.S.-designated terror groups. “We certainly cannot sit idly by as a student organization provides vocal and potentially material support to Hamas, a designated Foreign Terrorist Organization,” the ADL and the Brandeis Center wrote.

:lol: Mad mull*hs laughing

Poor American Joe

United Nation

Martin Griffiths

Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Emergency Relief Coordinator

https://www.un.org/sg/en/content/profil ... riffiths-0

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Griffiths

Hamas

:lol:

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Paid for and directed by Benjamin Netanyahu, who ordered the IDF to stand down during the false flag.
IMG_4590.jpeg
IMG_4590.jpeg (120.56 KiB) Viewed 480 times
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

The story behind the NYT exposé of Gaza Oct 7.

https://theintercept.com/2024/02/28/new ... -october-7
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Brazil Unveils Plan To Arm H4mas

:lol:

Zionist were too confident with Western, American, no question asked, support.

Most of the time, when too confident, things go the other way round

Mull*hs patiently waited .. now just laughing
Heracleum Persicum

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:32 pm The story behind the NYT exposé of Gaza Oct 7.

yes, saw this in Intercept :lol:

I think, this sexual accusation against Palestinian fighters is same rubbish as accusation of beheading babies was (Biden first said and later took back).

Pali fighters are "Fanatic Vahabi Muslims".
Heracleum Persicum

Thomas Friedman - NYT
Feb. 27, 2024

Israel Is Losing Its Greatest Asset :
Acceptance

Israel’s very legitimacy is being undermined by the enormous casualties in Gaza and its government’s failure to provide a credible postwar plan.
But a war with no end will strain it. Initial shock and awe apart, Netanyahu's war is damaging Israel's greatest asset : the widely held belief in the invincibility of its army, the infallibility of its intelligence services and the justness of its mission.

It was Western propaganda, World did not buy " in the invincibility of its army, the infallibility of its intelligence services and the justness of its mission". All was BS

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:29 am .

Thomas Friedman - NYT
Feb. 27, 2024

Acceptance

Israel’s very legitimacy is being undermined by the enormous casualties in Gaza and its government’s failure to provide a credible postwar plan.
But a war with no end will strain it. Initial shock and awe apart, Netanyahu's war is damaging Israel's greatest asset : the widely held belief in the invincibility of its army, the infallibility of its intelligence services and the justness of its mission.

It was Western propaganda, World did not buy " in the invincibility of its army, the infallibility of its intelligence services and the justness of its mission". All was BS

Amazing to see printed in the NYT, but no nation has questioned the legitimacy of Israel in decades.

It’s watching Netanyahu & his mobsters deny the Torah and basic humanity that makes folks think twice about Israeli righteousness.

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:43 am
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:29 am .

Thomas Friedman - NYT
Feb. 27, 2024

Acceptance

Amazing to see printed in the NYT, but no nation has questioned the legitimacy of Israel in decades.

It’s watching Netanyahu & his mobsters deny the Torah and basic humanity that makes folks think twice about Israeli righteousness.

Zionist, by definition, neither believe in, nor practice Judaism.

Natanyahu masquerading as Jew, he and his gang no Jews, they heretics

They have "highjacked" our beloved Jews .. they killed Yitzhak Rabin (and Arafat)

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/71ap2sNaNxc

Heracleum Persicum

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:41 pm
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:32 pm The story behind the NYT exposé of Gaza Oct 7.

yes, saw this in Intercept :lol:

I think, this sexual accusation against Palestinian fighters is same rubbish as accusation of beheading babies was (Biden first said and later took back).

Pali fighters are "Fanatic Vahabi Muslims".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wWer4c3htI

Disaster for NYT and Zionist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WMgoEwTbjY

Told you, all this sexual rape and baby behead Zionist propaganda feeding Western media, foolin Western Jo .. all BS

Heracleum Persicum

Heracleum Persicum

Last week, Channel 4 News was in Iran covering the election and before leaving on Saturday, we interviewed Khalid Qaddoumi – the political representative of Hamas in Tehran.

Interesting Interview

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Israel is selling Palestinean land, but only to Jews.
https://x.com/censoredmen/status/176496 ... JrDBjLl66A

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:38 pm Israel is selling Palestinean land, but only to Jews.

They doin this since 80 years

Heracleum Persicum

‘The Beginning of the End of the Project’

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilan_Papp%C3%A9

Pappé supports the one-state solution, which envisages a unitary state for Palestinians and Israelis

Sayin what HP Sayin :lol:

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:54 pm
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:38 pm Israel is selling Palestinean land, but only to Jews.

More sales are scheduled in the US and Canada. I would not be surprised to find out this is a Chabad scam on NA Jews who are mostly secular, reform or conservative types and really buy into the Israel as a Jewish homeland narrative.

The concept of selling Palestinian West Bank land in NA reminds me of how northern real estate grifters used to market Florida swamp land. Or the selling of the Brooklyn Bridge.

There should be a lot of uncircumcised folks at the US events, so word will get out. We’re not as totalitarian as Canada yet.

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:20 pm

More sales are scheduled in the US and Canada. I would not be surprised to find out this is a Chabad scam on NA Jews who are mostly secular, reform or conservative types and really buy into the Israel as a Jewish homeland narrative.

The concept of selling Palestinian West Bank land in NA reminds me of how northern real estate grifters used to market Florida swamp land. Or the selling of the Brooklyn Bridge.

There should be a lot of uncircumcised folks at the US events, so word will get out. We’re not as totalitarian as Canada yet.

:lol: .. WSJ just one hour ago

https://www.wsj.com/video/series/in-dep ... 336B5B8286

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYgwKhzHeGc

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Looney tunes on Twitter.

Jews in Canada have legitimate security concerns.

Anyways, to whom do you expect them to sell it to? Hamas terrorists? Iranians?
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:35 pm .

‘The Beginning of the End of the Project’

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilan_Papp%C3%A9

Pappé supports the one-state solution, which envisages a unitary state for Palestinians and Israelis

Sayin what HP Sayin :lol:

Delusional.

The states goal of Hamas is the destruction of the state of Israel.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

When I lived in the US, I worked with a lot of Jews of various convictions. All considered Israel the homeland.

It's remarkable how none-Jews are so obsessed with attempting to define who the Jews are and are not.
And with Israel.

Israel - after not only surviving for nearly 80 years but thriving in the midst of hostile neighbours and repeatedly winning wars started by them, Israel is not a "narrative", but a reality.

Only Western anti-semites and backward Muslim states have a need to pretend otherwise.
Not sure why I'm wasting my time indulging some looney tune post originating on Twitter . . .

Look at Florida today. Thriving and a retirement home for the Jews and the occasional goyim ;)

Anyways, a flawed analogy. Total war can result in annexation and occupation.
The Gazans should have considered this before voting for Hamas and then celebrating their terrorist actions.
No idea what this means. Sounds looney.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Whether this is true or not is irrelevant. The reality is that Hamas carried out a terrorist attack against Israel on Oct 7.

No need for Israel do "de-humanize" the Gazans, they've done it all on their own.

Note that no Arab state wants Gazan refugees. Egypt's response has been to build a wall and not allow relief supplies.

The other Arab states know that the Gazans are toxic.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:11 am

When I lived in the US, I worked with a lot of Jews of various convictions. All considered Israel the homeland.

It's remarkable how none-Jews are so obsessed with attempting to define who the Jews are and are not.
And with Israel.

After not only surviving for nearly 80 years but thriving in the midst of hostile neighbours Israel and repeatedly winning wars started by them, Israel is not a "narrative", but a reality.

Only Western anti-semites and backward Muslim states have a need to pretend otherwise.

Have said this multiple times but seems no sinkin in

Palestine is part of Middle East and Muslim land .. European Jews have nothing to do with it

Notion Jews in America consider it as their home irrelevant to Middle East.

For Humanitarian reason, holocaust, Middle Eastern people, Muslims, would consider to "accommodate" Ashkenazim in Palestine .. but it will be on Middle Eastern Terms.

Those days that West, Americans and Europeans could force this things are over .. Israel now is in a very weak position, in all respect .. wise people know when to settle.

West too in weak position as Global South, 7 Billion of 8 billion world population, not on Western side in this conflict, even "western street" not anymore with Zionists .. This whole thing is not anymore in American or European national interest.

Best recommendation for our beloved Ashkenazim is to fold your cards and "ask Middle Eastern powers to settle" , only "Middle Eastern powers", Muslims, can deliver a secure and safe settlement, and not Western powers (they discredited now).

The new state, a "Common Jewish & Palestinian State" will be one of Middle Eastern states, with ME interest at heart and not part of Western Camp ..

And

How Palestinian issue is settled will be the most important issue in the "New World Order" coming.

World population watching whether "Western Colonial Powers" 1947 establishing the State of Israel "on other people's land", without consent of Palestinians, stands.

If it stand, it would be a model for other cases in the future.

This vitally critical for future "Rule of international law", as it will become an international law "Precedent".

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:58 am
Typhoon wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:11 am

And with Israel.

After not only surviving for nearly 80 years but thriving in the midst of hostile neighbours Israel and repeatedly winning wars started by them, Israel is not a "narrative", but a reality.

Have said this multiple times but seems no sinkin in

Palestine is part of Middle East and Muslim land .. European Jews have nothing to do with it

Notion Jews in America consider it as their home irrelevant to Middle East.

For Humanitarian reason, holocaust, Middle Eastern people, Muslims, would consider to "accommodate" Ashkenazim in Palestine .. but it will be on Middle Eastern Terms.

Those days that West, Americans and Europeans could force this things are over .. Israel now is in a very weak position, in all respect .. wise people know when to settle.

West too in weak position as Global South, 7 Billion of 8 billion world population, not on Western side in this conflict, even "western street" not anymore with Zionists .. This whole thing is not anymore in American or European national interest.

Best recommendation for our beloved Ashkenazim is to fold your cards and "ask Middle Eastern powers to settle" , only "Middle Eastern powers", Muslims, can deliver a secure and safe settlement, and not Western powers (they discredited now).

The new state, a "Common Jewish & Palestinian State" will be one of Middle Eastern states, with ME interest at heart and not part of Western Camp ..

And

How Palestinian issue is settled will be the most important issue in the "New World Order" coming.

World population watching whether "Western Colonial Powers" 1947 establishing the State of Israel "on other people's land", without consent of Palestinians, stands.

If it stand, it would be a model for other cases in the future.

This vitally critical for future "Rule of international law", as it will become an international law "Precedent".

Nonsense.

Israel is deciding and will decide the future of the Gazans as they've made a complete mess of it themselves.
Gaza received billions in aid. The Gazans could have turned it into a new Dubai. Instead they supported a government that spent it on tunnels and weapons while keeping the Gazans impoverished.

That the Muslim nations experience cognitive dissonance between the claims of Islam and their own sorry state, especially when compared to the success of the "rootless cosmopolitan" Jews and Israel is their problem.