Post by Heracleum Persicum »

https://youtu.be/-t_SFJtEimo?t=48

She was Christian .. an Israeli military Sharpshooter shot her on the head
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Israel

NYT
Mossad Sheds New Light on Argentina Terrorist Attacks in 1990s
Rejected suspicions that Argentines or Iranian officials in Buenos Aires had been involved.

An investigation by the Israeli spy agency found that Hezbollah had set up a cell to conduct the attacks and rejected suspicions that Argentines or Iranian officials in Buenos Aires had been involved.

.. the findings counter longstanding assertions by Israel, Argentina and the United States that Tehran had an operational role on the ground. They also countered suspicions in Argentina that local officials and citizens there had been complicit.

Last 32 yrs , American, Israeli, European were beating on Iran, issuing "arrest warrants" for Iranian presidents, accusing them Iran did this.

They all knew Iran had nothing to do with this
Heracleum Persicum

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_ ... in-israel/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_ ... -sedition/

https://english.almayadeen.net/news/pol ... will-be-on

Hmmm ..

BiBi looks at Mullah Regime , and , thinkin "why not" have same at home :lol: :lol: :lol:

Liberalism into toilet and flashed
Doc

Post by Doc »

Hamas declares war on Israel with a massive rocket attack then the SLAUGHTER of civilians in Israel.
https://x.com/Ostrov_A/status/1710510056339378585?s=20

WARNING: Very Graphic

Palestinian terrorists are now posting videos of slaughtering Israelis in bomb shelters.

They’re running wild in the streets, killing innocent Israelis in cars, and defacing the body of a dead Israeli soldier.

This is a dark day in Israel. And the beginning of the end for Palestinian terror groups as this escalation will not go unanswered.
https://x.com/jengelmayer/status/171053 ... 01814?s=20

https://x.com/Ostrov_A/status/1710510056339378585?s=20

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

This video has been deleted:

Here is the screen shot:
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Reuters | Hamas launches surprise attack as gunmen enter Israel

As Hamas had declared a state of war against Israel and attacked, Israel should respond by driving Hamas and allied terrorist groups into the sea.

The Palestinian camps should be emptied, the territory reclaimed, and the civilians moved to the seashore.

Whatever Muslim or other nation [Sweden?] wants them, can go pick them up.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.
ultracrepidarian
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Palestina delenda est.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:00 pm Palestina delenda est.
Outside of a British colony there never was a Palestine. Given the last 24 hours Palestine is the terrorist state of the future and always will be
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:00 pm Palestina delenda est.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr9bkjhoFGA

https://news.google.com/articles/CBMiP2 ... id=US%3Aen

Hamas’s ability to launch such a well planned attack from within the confines of the impoverished, hemmed-in Gaza Strip, which is surrounded by Israeli military fences and checkpoints, suggests a massive intelligence failure that will send shockwaves — and fear — through Israeli society.

Natanyahu should resign
noddy

Post by noddy »

Its a multi polar world now, Iran no longer cares what the west thinks and when they shout "death to israel, death to the west" they mean it , Hamas is just their fun toy.

its going to get uglier, everyone is going to escalate from now on.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

Israel has declared a full war, ground invasion to remove Hamas from Palestine.

The US is considering helping them.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/inno ... 916f55e27d

Iran, Syria, Lebannon have all declared previously they will not allow another attack on Palestine.

going to get interesting.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mother of the young woman whose naked body was paraded around Gaza in a pick up truck as crowd celebrated her rape, and murder

https://x.com/JackFought_1/status/17108 ... 36880?s=20
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

I was getting worried there wasn't enough nursing of resentments and blood-feuding going on lately.
Doc

Post by Doc »

This screen capture tells a true story.
So are children just nits that turn into hated lice?
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:24 am I was getting worried there wasn't enough nursing of resentments and blood-feuding going on lately.
Indeed.

A long time ago now, I read an article by Spenglerman titled "More Killing Please", which argued that many wars end when one side runs out of weapons and especially willing manpower. If memory serves, his example was the US Civil War. Another example would be Germany at the end of WWII. One of of the few times I agreed with him.

As an aside, it also motivated me to have a look at the belated spengler forum at the old AsiaTimes.
noddy

Post by noddy »

yes, not enough hotspots that might escalate into a furthur conflict and breakdowns of the current word order.

Russia and Iran have made their move, who next!
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

ultracrepidarian
Parodite

To Capture and Keep [Re: Israel]

Post by Parodite »

Territorial wars are the way of nature since the inception of life on planet earth. I bet it is not much different on other planets. A baseline red in tooth and claw. I am thankful for Hamas reminding everybody of that brute fact! They put all the various messianic un-realists back in their shameful places.

Hamas gets blamed while they are just monkeys like the rest of us, doing what nature tells them to do. Sure enough, their territorial drives are reinforced with fanatic religious claptrap rather than being moderated and gently directed by the voice of reason, but so is a not small part of the other tribe involved in this territorial dispute. Fanatic religious Jews who believe God gave them the land, being at the pinnacle of the Jewish hierarchy with Arabs and non-Jews as inferior species to be used as servants or attack dogs. The latter includes soldiers in the IDF protecting them while exempted from military service, engaging in religious voodoo 24/7 and breeding like rabbits of course.

Fact check. Israel was created by secular knucklehead Jews who survived the Holocaust in Europe. Who decided it was now time to claim a territory of their own, to capture and keep it. Didn't matter much where; even Madagascar was considered. The territorial-religious memory was kept alive since the territory was lost to the Romans 2000 ago and as such a driving force that in the end caused the avalanche of Jewish refugees to settle in the meddle-east where the original territory also existed. But it was still the secular no-nonsense force of European Jews who survived WW2 that claimed the territory. While the rest just kept praying or hoping for miracles.

A solution seems to me that the people who claimed the territory re-claim it and relocate all Jewish religious nuts into Gaza and Westbank, where they can enjoy the company of their spiritual brethren, have their religious wars till the end of time. Invite local Arabs who feel the same and want to leave the dark Middle Ages once and for all and join a refurbished Israel; with a secular constitution where ethnicity and religious affiliation means zero nil. Where the past is buried, and the invitations of the future embraced.

Since this won't happen, Israel will become like its environment: tribes at perpetual war with each other, infested with religious irreconcilable memes, no oil for life support, so probably doomed to poverty and extinction. For many pragmatic, secular Jews a reason to once again relocate to places where some real milk and honey is available, leaving the desert dust to the wind.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Parodite

Breathe again [Re: Israel]

Post by Parodite »

So far I have not heard one new line of commentary or idea that we haven't heard before. None in main stream media here in NL, none from official Israeli sources, none from Israelis discussing the situation among themselves, none from Palestinian or other Arab sources. Nothing new whatsoever, just in increase in drama and body count. With very tough months ahead.

A 100+ Israeli hostages in Gaza means a serious complication because the IDFs "Iron Sword" now has to do surgery and on the ground rescue operations instead of carpet bombing. The good news for Gaza is that this complication probably saves a lot of civilian lives.

Bibski Nothingyogi and his ultra-right-wing wannabe tough guys, they have to be held accountable for this massive failure of intelligence and security provisions in the south.

My "trusted sources" in the holy land say, that the army notified the political echelons that they are no longer up to their necessary tasks. Looks like Bibski was too busy staying ahead of serious allegations of corruption and prison time to pay much attention to that warning. Ultra-rightwing religious nuts, relatively young, inexperienced and with too many braincells focusing on meta-physical space and "Arabs stink" memorandums, instead of keeping their hands on the ball with facts on the ground, are now also calling the shots but hardly up to it.

There does not seem to be a scenario that will not be bloody. If you want to defeat and decimate Hamas, the best way seems to me to arm-twist Egypt into accepting and creating a huge UN controlled refugee camp just inside of Egypt that can hold up to a million people, and then open the gate for Gazans to escape. Notify that they have 1 month to leave the Gaza strip to find security and care in that refugee camp in Egypt. The Gaza strip will then be stripped from all remaining militance with half of it left in rubble no doubt.

Status and future of Gaza will then be up for grabs of course. I would opt for making it a international nature reserve giving wild life a nice boost. Maybe add some heritage monuments that remember and honor the victims on both sides, in the exposition series of Mad Wars Anywhere Forever.

Maybe also declare future Gaza a "Palestinian-Israeli children-only" zone, where kids tell and paint their experiences for adults who are not allowed to speak. Where even Pope Francis shuts the EF up. Where for once the past is completely silent while the future still holding its breath, for only a bit longer... until these children dare to breathe again.
Typhoon

Re: Attack on Israel by terrorists - Hamas

Post by Typhoon »

Parodite wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:23 am
. . .

Fact check. Israel was created by secular knucklehead Jews who survived the Holocaust in Europe. Who decided it was now time to claim a territory of their own, to capture and keep it. Didn't matter much where; even Madagascar was considered. The territorial-religious memory was kept alive since the territory was lost to the Romans 2000 ago and as such a driving force that in the end caused the avalanche of Jewish refugees to settle in the meddle-east where the original territory also existed. But it was still the secular no-nonsense force of European Jews who survived WW2 that claimed the territory. While the rest just kept praying or hoping for miracles.

. . .
Well, after experiencing over a millennium of Christian love and charity culminating in the Holocaust,
one can understand why the Jews would seek their own state.

Today the diaspora Jews are again experiencing antisemitism including physical violence.
In W Europe, from recent immigrants who have been raised to believe that Jews are sub-humans who must be exterminated.
In the US, from the woke Left and from blacks, the latter being especially ironic since Jews were the whites disproportionately involved in the US civil rights movement.

The UN proposed a two-state solution which was acceptable to the Jews, the Arabs chose war so they are responsible for the current situation.

As for a solution, driving Hamas into the sea, with any remaining civilian survivors on the seashore - to be rescued by the Muslim and other nations who claim to be so concerned for their well-being, is the only viable one for long term peace.

It's the secular Jews who do the fighting and dying for Israel. The orthodox religious are exempt.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Israel was created in 1917 by the British Royals.
IMG_4587.jpeg
IMG_4587.jpeg (195.06 KiB) Viewed 2743 times
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:14 am Israel was created in 1917 by the British Royals.
The story is way more interesting than that.

These two excellent books are pretty much all you need, highly recommended:

Righteous Victims: A History of the Zionist-Arab Conflict, 1881-2001

One Palestine, Complete: Jews and Arabs Under the British Mandate
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

She irons her jeans, she's evil.........