Israel

Parodite

Re: Attack on Israel by terrorists - Hamas

Post by Parodite »

Typhoon wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:18 pm
Well, after experiencing over a millennium of Christian love and charity culminating in the Holocaust,
one can understand why the Jews would seek their own state.

Today the diaspora Jews are again experiencing antisemitism including physical violence.
In W Europe, from recent immigrants who have been raised to believe that Jews are sub-humans who must be exterminated.
In the US, from the woke Left and from blacks, the latter being especially ironic since Jews were the whites disproportionately involved in the US civil rights movement.

The UN proposed a two-state solution which was acceptable to the Jews, the Arabs chose war, so they are responsible for the current situation.

As for a solution, driving Hamas into the sea, with any remaining civilian survivors on the seashore - to be rescued by the Muslim and other nations who claim to be so concerned for their well-being, is the only viable one for long term peace.

It's the secular Jews who do the fighting and dying for Israel. The orthodox religious are exempt.
As always, well said. My only addition to that is that the idea of negotiating a settlement with these Arab locals after tons of blood has been spilled already is rather naive. Messianic unrealism 1st order. That the Arabs rejected a two-state solution was to be expected. Walk in their shoes for a second: we all would reject it. They wanted the invaders out, their land and villages back.

To settle for less is usually seen as something that traitors do. Arafat famously explained why he rejected the best and final offer ever made by Israel under I believe Ehud Barak: "If I had said yes, I would be dead tomorrow." The Arab consensus was that the Jewish state had to be eradicated. Now those sub-human Jews turned out to quickly dominate the region and win all battles, which added to their humiliation and injury. Still does.

If it was up to the Zionists after winning battle after battle, they would have probably annexed Gaza and Westbank, quickly rooting out all remnant militant resistance and not mind deporting or chasing away more Palestinians into Jordan, Egypt, Syria, and Lebanon. If they felt they had to.

These Arab and Jewish tribes knew in 1948: it would be war, and us or them. You never share your toilet with your enemy with the blood of your relatives still glued to the walls. But the Zionists bowed to international pressure to go on that messianic track of a negotiated settlement, chase a one state solution… or even better two states… a green line here, a red line there... nothing worked.

Building more and more settlements further into those "disputed" territories, just as an excuse and reason to be there with the Israeli army preventing what would otherwise happen in no time: the buildup of a huge arsenal of rockets aimed at Israel from all sides, which would quickly become an existential threat. This is exactly what happened in Gaza after Sharon decided to uproot all settlements, and in Lebanon where Hezbollah governs the south. The reason to extend settlements was not due to a lack of space elsewhere, or just to be nice to those immigrating orthodox Jews who felt entitled to that soil… it was purely a considered necessary military and strategic decision to survive, to keep and defend what was captured. Illustrated by the fact that under all Israeli governments, forward settlement building continued.

Israeli Arabs are the only lucky Arabs of course, they participate in a reasonably functional society.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Typhoon

Re: Israel

Post by Typhoon »

Well, the clearly and often stated goal of the Hamas and Hezbollah terrorists, and their supporter - the mad mullahs of Iran, is the complete and total destruction of Israel.

The recent actions by Hamas, notably the indiscriminate mass murder of civilians, is a small foretaste of this goal.

Israel should ignore any protests and pressure by the so-called international community, unlike during the 1973 Yom Kippur war, and blast away Gaza until Hamas is no more. Then occupy it and annex it.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

We will have to wait to see if Hamas’ controlled opposition has indeed gone out of control.

My Israeli friends assure me that there is zero chance the IDF, MOSSAD & Shin Bet were unaware of this planned attack.

Netanyahu’s immediate declaration of war, which was preceded by the US announcement of sending Israel $ billions (I think this was the first public US comment) means this is the abandonment of Operation Ukraine.

Look for all the social media influencers to quietly change their 🇺🇦 to 🇮🇱
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

The possible and the likely are two different things. The suggestion that this was a planned conspiracy by the highest Israeli echelons to get more money from the US, knowingly creating deadly risks for Israeli citizens...my boolean brain guesstimates that most likely it is the conspiracy bug that started to feel very at home in your brain. ;)
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Anyone read on Israel's munitions supply?

I saw a tweet suggesting that they were running very low and Hamas is aware of the fact, hence the timing. Not seen much else though on this myself.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Parodite wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:37 pm The possible and the likely are two different things. The suggestion that this was a planned conspiracy by the highest Israeli echelons to get more money from the US, knowingly creating deadly risks for Israeli citizens...my boolean brain guesstimates that most likely it is the conspiracy bug that started to feel very at home in your brain. ;)
No, no, no.

If the MOSSAD, Shin bet and IDF all missed a planned invasion by HAMAS (an org they created) the world will see courts martial and trials for treason. We will know, but not today. Secular Israelis are not going to give Netanyahu a ‘patriot pass’ on this.

Israel certainly does not need money to put down what is essentially a large scale prison riot. Biden first response was billion$ because money laundering is his family business, and it absolutely was an announcement that he has switched laundromats.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:58 pm
Parodite wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:37 pm The possible and the likely are two different things. The suggestion that this was a planned conspiracy by the highest Israeli echelons to get more money from the US, knowingly creating deadly risks for Israeli citizens...my boolean brain guesstimates that most likely it is the conspiracy bug that started to feel very at home in your brain. ;)
No, no, no.

If the MOSSAD, Shin bet and IDF all missed a planned invasion by HAMAS (an org they created) the world will see courts martial and trials for treason. We will know, but not today. Secular Israelis are not going to give Netanyahu a ‘patriot pass’ on this.

Israel certainly does not need money to put down what is essentially a large scale prison riot. Biden first response was billion$ because money laundering is his family business, and it absolutely was an announcement that he has switched laundromats.
The correct words is "Pogrom"
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

No, no, no.

This may be difficult to for some, but not everything that happens in the world happens because of parochial US politics and corruption.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

If the MOSSAD, Shin bet and IDF all missed a planned invasion by HAMAS (an org they created)
Mossad, Shin bet, IDF created HAMAS? How, when, why?

Seriously...
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Parodite wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:42 pm
If the MOSSAD, Shin bet and IDF all missed a planned invasion by HAMAS (an org they created)
Mossad, Shin bet, IDF created HAMAS? How, when, why?

Seriously...
https://theintercept.com/2018/02/19/ham ... -conflict/

Teresa of Ávila
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Well, if Israel adopted the pig and helped it grow, it is also allowed to slaughter it, right? I would say by now that would even be a moral obligation given the misery Hamas creates.

An out-of-control pest. When the bug was initially introduced as a pest control of another bug but now became a plague, measures must be taken to reverse it. That is what professional farming is all about; anticipate reality when it changes also in unexpected ways. Keep dancing with reality.

It would also only be fair to explain all this to current Hamas members; that they are in fact a creation of scheming Yehood pitting one Muslim brother against the other. The implicit message of course being that Muslims are not only a disorganized bunch that can't win wars from Jews, but are also proven psychological weaklings, easily manipulated into all kinds of nonsense invented by Jews who play them like mindless toys just for fun.

The one masterful ploy that Jews manage to put to work for them is making others believe they are much bigger than they really are. It is a tricky one because it can easily turn into a net negative in the form of antisemitism / Jew hatred with irrational fear of Jews. Especially because Christians have a Jewish Christ bug in their brains for 2000 years that Jews have put there. Not intentionally perhaps, but still as a matter of fact. This can generate a psychosis-light sort of thing where under every Christian bed may hide a Jewish boogeyman ready to pull your strings.

Aside the above tongue-in-cheek Dr Phil-osophy... the current events will be investigated big time by many people. Israeli commissions and probably the Israeli courts. Maybe another Sharon type trial will emerge with a conviction; not because Sharon / IDF killed those Palestinians in Sabra Shatila (Christian Phalangists did), but because he did nothing to stop it while he could.

Like many tribes who are competing in a messy and often violent ecology, they sometimes pair-up to beat a common enemy or divide and rule as a strategy to remain in power. These are all typical themes in the Meddle-East and games everybody plays.

It is rather amazing how well Israel fits in that environment and masterfully plays these local games, to the point of winning all of them.

Israel will also come out of this stronger and probably a bit wiser. To the chagrin of their oh-so jealous cousin and wannabe local big-bro Iran-Persia, of course. That once impressive Empire that spread some real culture and worthy values, now shriveled back to a petty and pathetic dictatorship where Muslim beards kill innocent teenage girls, and women are humiliated daily.

I suspect the Iranian obsession with Israel is about one question only: who has the longest, oldest big dick reach back into the wombs of history. Now translating into: who has the biggest long reach nuclear warheads? The Ayatollahs desperately want to EF Mooshe in the as*, so it seems.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Sherman's letter to the city council of GAZA City
Headquarters Military Division of the Mississippi, in the Field, Atlanta, Georgia, September 12, 1864.

James M. Calhoun, Mayor, E.E. Rawson, S.C. Wells, representing City Council of Atlanta.

Gentlemen,

I have your letter of the 11th, in the nature of a petition to revoke my orders removing all the inhabitants from Atlanta. I have read it carefully, and give full credit to your statements of the distress that will be occasioned, any yet shall not revoke my orders, because they were not designed to meet the humanities of the case, but to prepare for the future struggles in which millions of good people outside of Atlanta have a deep interest. We must have Peace, not only in Atlanta, but in All America. To secure this, we must stop the war that now desolates our once happy and favored country. To stop war, we must defeat the rebel armies which are now arrayed against the laws and Constitution that all must respect and obey. To defeat those armies, we must prepare the way to reach them in their recesses, provided with the arms and instruments which enable us to accomplish our purpose. Now I know the vindictive nature of our enemy, that we may have many years of military operations from this quarter; and, therefore, deem it wise and prudent to prepare in time. The use of Atlanta for warlike purposes is inconsistent with its character as a home for families. There will be no manufactures, commerce, or agriculture here, for the maintenance of families, and sooner or later want will compel the inhabitants to go. Why no go now, when all the arrangements are completed for the transfer, instead of waiting till the plunging shot of contending armies will renew the scenes of the past month? Of course, I do not apprehend any such thing at this moment, but you do not suppose this army will be here until the war is over. I cannot discuss this subject with you fairly, because I cannot impart to you what we propose to do, but I assert that our military plans make it necessary for the Inhabitants to go away, and I can only renew my offer of services to make their exodus in any direction as easy and comfortable as possible. You cannot qualify war in harsher terms than I will. War is cruelty, and you cannot refine it; and those who brought war into our Country deserve all the curses and maledictions a people can pour out. I know I had no hand in making this war, and I know I will make more sacrifices to-day than any of you to Secure Peace. But you cannot have Peace and a Division of our Country. If the United States submits to a Division now it will not stop, but will go on until we reap the fate of Mexico, which is Eternal War. The United States does and must assert its authority, wherever it once had power; for, if it relaxes one bit to pressure, it is gone, and I believe that such is the National Feeling. This Feeling assumes various shapes, but always comes back to that of Union. Once admit the Union, once more acknowledge the Authority of the National Government, and, instead of devoting your houses and streets and roads to the dread uses of war, I and this army become at once your protectors and supporters, shielding you from danger, let it come from what quarter it may. I know that a few individuals cannot resist a torrent of error and passion, such as swept the South into rebellion, but you can point out, so that we may know those who desire a government, and those who insist on war and its desolation.

You might as well appeal against the thunder-storm as against these terrible hardships of war. They are inevitable, and the only way the people of Atlanta can hope once more to live in peace and quiet at home, is to stop the war, which can only be done by admitting that it began in error and is perpetuated in pride. We don't want your negroes, or your horses, or your houses, or your hands, or any thing that you have, but we do want and will have a just obedience to the laws of the United States. That we will have, and, if it involves the destruction of your improvements, we cannot help it. You have heretofore read public sentiment in your newspapers, that live by falsehood and excitement; and the quicker you seek for truth in other quarters, the better.

I repeat then that, by the original compact of Government, the United States had certain rights in Georgia, which have never been relinquished and never will be; that the South began war by seizing forts, arsenals, mints, custom-houses, etc., etc., long before Mr. Lincoln was installed, and before the South had one jot or title of provocation. I myself have seen in Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Mississippi, hundreds of thousands of women and children fleeing from your armies and desperadoes, hungry and with bleeding feet. In Memphis, Vicksburg, and Mississippi, we fed thousands upon thousands of families of rebel soldiers left in our hands, and whom we could not see starve. Now that war comes home to you, you feel very different. You depreciate its horrors, but did not feel them when you sent car-loads of soldiers and ammunition, and moulded shells and shot, to carry war into Kentucky and Tennessee, to desolate the homes of hundreds of thousands of good people who only asked to live in peace at their old homes, and under the Government of their inheritance. But these comparisons are idle. I want peace, and believe it (can) only be reached through union and war, and I will ever conduct war with a view to perfect and early success.

But my dear sirs when Peace does come, you may call on me for any thing-Then I will share with you the last cracker, and watch with you to shield your homes and families against danger from every quarter.

Now you must go, and take with you the old and feeble, feed and nurse them, and build for them, in more quiet places, proper habitations to shield them against the (wea)ther until the mad passions of men cool down, and allow the Union and (pe)ace once more to settle over your old homes at Atlanta. Yrs., in haste,

W.T. Sherman
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Hamas' blood red carpet entry to the International peace festival

Doc

Post by Doc »

Parodite wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:54 pm
Well, if Israel adopted the pig and helped it grow, it is also allowed to slaughter it, right? I would say by now that would even be a moral obligation given the misery Hamas creates.

An out-of-control pest. When the bug was initially introduced as a pest control of another bug but now became a plague, measures must be taken to reverse it. That is what professional farming is all about; anticipate reality when it changes also in unexpected ways. Keep dancing with reality.

It would also only be fair to explain all this to current Hamas members; that they are in fact a creation of scheming Yehood pitting one Muslim brother against the other. The implicit message of course being that Muslims are not only a disorganized bunch that can't win wars from Jews, but are also proven psychological weaklings, easily manipulated into all kinds of nonsense invented by Jews who play them like mindless toys just for fun.

The one masterful ploy that Jews manage to put to work for them is making others believe they are much bigger than they really are. It is a tricky one because it can easily turn into a net negative in the form of antisemitism / Jew hatred with irrational fear of Jews. Especially because Christians have a Jewish Christ bug in their brains for 2000 years that Jews have put there. Not intentionally perhaps, but still as a matter of fact. This can generate a psychosis-light sort of thing where under every Christian bed may hide a Jewish boogeyman ready to pull your strings.

Aside the above tongue-in-cheek Dr Phil-osophy... the current events will be investigated big time by many people. Israeli commissions and probably the Israeli courts. Maybe another Sharon type trial will emerge with a conviction; not because Sharon / IDF killed those Palestinians in Sabra Shatila (Christian Phalangists did), but because he did nothing to stop it while he could.

Like many tribes who are competing in a messy and often violent ecology, they sometimes pair-up to beat a common enemy or divide and rule as a strategy to remain in power. These are all typical themes in the Meddle-East and games everybody plays.

It is rather amazing how well Israel fits in that environment and masterfully plays these local games, to the point of winning all of them.

Israel will also come out of this stronger and probably a bit wiser. To the chagrin of their oh-so jealous cousin and wannabe local big-bro Iran-Persia, of course. That once impressive Empire that spread some real culture and worthy values, now shriveled back to a petty and pathetic dictatorship where Muslim beards kill innocent teenage girls, and women are humiliated daily.

I suspect the Iranian obsession with Israel is about one question only: who has the longest, oldest big dick reach back into the wombs of history. Now translating into: who has the biggest long reach nuclear warheads? The Ayatollahs desperately want to EF Mooshe in the as*, so it seems.
Here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqWvfYfWnWw
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Doc wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:53 pm Here you go:
I'm not sure what to make of it. Does this mean Americans suddenly are waking up to the fact that their politics has a vivid economy of legalised bribery? Would be a bit sad that it takes the Russia-Ukraine and Israel-Hamas wars to get that in focus. And this seems only the stage of becoming aware of this old fact of US political-corporate symbiotic life; what you won't hear is any ideas of how to change that reality. Nor if that should even change; whether it should be left to the free choice of politicians to behave morally and ethically, or that there should be different rules and enforcement of rules. There is no discussion. The cyclopses are loosing their only one eye left too.

I won't hold my breath for anything to change there. One dollar, one vote forever. And no real national democracy either because nobody trusts outcomes anymore, and foor good reasons. Add the fentanyl massacres, open borders, woke infantilism and of course tiktok, soon to be used by Hamas to post videos of hostages being threatened to be killed, actually being killed and tortured on display.

One would hope in these times, some real Israeli leadership speaks into the national and international mikes. But there is nothing there, just Broken Brain BiBi talking empty bodybuilder language. Closing off water and electricity in Gaza, bombing around won't win Israel this war and they know it. Israel will also find they are on their own, despite all the verbal support world wide.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Parodite wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:48 pm
Doc wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:53 pm Here you go:
I'm not sure what to make of it. Does this mean Americans suddenly are waking up to the fact that their politics has a vivid economy of legalised bribery? Would be a bit sad that it takes the Russia-Ukraine and Israel-Hamas wars to get that in focus. And this seems only the stage of becoming aware of this old fact of US political-corporate symbiotic life; what you won't hear is any ideas of how to change that reality. Nor if that should even change; whether it should be left to the free choice of politicians to behave morally and ethically, or that there should be different rules and enforcement of rules. There is no discussion. The cyclopses are loosing their only one eye left too.

I won't hold my breath for anything to change there. One dollar, one vote forever. And no real national democracy either because nobody trusts outcomes anymore, and foor good reasons. Add the fentanyl massacres, open borders, woke infantilism and of course tiktok, soon to be used by Hamas to post videos of hostages being threatened to be killed, actually being killed and tortured on display.
In my opinion it will take a constitutional amendment along the lines proposed above including no campaign money can cross the lines of an election district. Plus government employees being ban from direct stock market investing. Maybe set up a government investment pool.

One would hope in these times, some real Israeli leadership speaks into the national and international mikes. But there is nothing there, just Broken Brain BiBi talking empty bodybuilder language. Closing off water and electricity in Gaza, bombing around won't win Israel this war and they know it. Israel will also find they are on their own, despite all the verbal support world wide.
[/quote]

Closing off water and electricity in Gaza
After the slaughter of civilians by Hamas and hostage taking plus the baby beheadings seems like a siege is their best bet. Hostages for water. And when Hamas runs out of hostages to trade then Hamas for water. Israel has been warning civilians to get out of neighborhoods they intend to bomb. In fact Hamas threaten to kill the hostages if Israel stopped warning them. Thus acknowledging that Israel was warning civilians. Meanwhile Hamas has been performing satanic rites.
https://youtu.be/7izCQ97VQh4?t=79
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Winning the war against Hamas would have to start with a simple statement coming from the IDF and Israel's allies: "Hamas will be destroyed". Haven't heard it yet, which is rather worrying. It is easy to retaliate, bomb and cause massive pain, shut off water and electricity, flex muscles verbally. But that does not sound like a plan to eradicate Hamas at all. It's just kicking and screaming.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

IMG_4590.jpeg
IMG_4590.jpeg (120.56 KiB) Viewed 3194 times
None of the reports are reliable. I just substitute ‘Netanyahu’ anytime I see the words ‘Jewish’, ‘Israel’, or ‘Hamas’.

We can assume there have been burials for most victims. Their identities can now be verified. That’s evidence.

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:36 am IMG_4590.jpeg

None of the reports are reliable. I just substitute ‘Netanyahu’ anytime I see the words ‘Jewish’, ‘Israel’, or ‘Hamas’.

We can assume there have been burials for most victims. Their identities can now be verified. That’s evidence.
The bodies that were severely mutilated or bodies of those burned to death are awaiting DNA testing results.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Parodite wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:23 am Winning the war against Hamas would have to start with a simple statement coming from the IDF and Israel's allies: "Hamas will be destroyed". Haven't heard it yet, which is rather worrying. It is easy to retaliate, bomb and cause massive pain, shut off water and electricity, flex muscles verbally. But that does not sound like a plan to eradicate Hamas at all. It's just kicking and screaming.
The Israelis did say they are going to destroy Hamas. They are text messaging Gazan civilians to leave. Egypt is refusing to let them exit through the Sinai so it is still to be determined what "leave" will look like. Gaza was part of Egypt until Egypt and Israel made peace. Apparently the Egyptian government did not want the Palestinians that lived in Gaza, and still doesn't.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Meanwhile among the US chattering and ruling classes . . .

Harvard Crimson | Harvard Students Doxxed, Groups Withdraw Signatures Amid Continued Backlash to Israel Statement

Some Harvard students are learning a most important lesson, one that apparently was not taught to them by their parents or overpriced Harvard faculty, that actions have consequences.

ZH | "Your Position Is Clear" - Musk Slams Terrorist-Supporting BLM Posts

Crickets?
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:03 am
Parodite wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:23 am Winning the war against Hamas would have to start with a simple statement coming from the IDF and Israel's allies: "Hamas will be destroyed". Haven't heard it yet, which is rather worrying. It is easy to retaliate, bomb and cause massive pain, shut off water and electricity, flex muscles verbally. But that does not sound like a plan to eradicate Hamas at all. It's just kicking and screaming.
The Israelis did say they are going to destroy Hamas. They are text messaging Gazan civilians to leave. Egypt is refusing to let them exit through the Sinai so it is still to be determined what "leave" will look like. Gaza was part of Egypt until Egypt and Israel made peace. Apparently the Egyptian government did not want the Palestinians that lived in Gaza, and still doesn't.
Iran, which assisted with the planning, should take responsibility and evacuate the surviving Gaza civilians from the shore.

Perhaps Sweden can also assist as they seem so keen on violent immigrants.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Typhoon wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:19 am Meanwhile among the US chattering and ruling classes . . .

Harvard Crimson | Harvard Students Doxxed, Groups Withdraw Signatures Amid Continued Backlash to Israel Statement

Some Harvard students are learning a most important lesson, one that apparently was not taught to them by their parents or overpriced Harvard faculty, that actions have consequences.

ZH | "Your Position Is Clear" - Musk Slams Terrorist-Supporting BLM Posts

Crickets?
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

There is obvious agitprop to create support for a widespread war and it emanates from Netanyahu and his globalist buddies.

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:25 am
Doc wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:03 am
Iran, which assisted with the planning, should take responsibility and evacuate the surviving Gaza civilians from the shore.

Perhaps Sweden can also assist as they seem so keen on violent immigrants.
There are people in Gaza that do not support Hamas. They rarely get a voice in the MSM. Years ago there was an interview of a Gazan begging the world to send in troops to end the madness. He said he had no hope other than that.

Way back I guess in the 90's I read a lot of Hamas ideology and concluded it was a genocidal cult back then. Here is part of the Hamas founding declaration

There are people in Gaza that do not support Hamas. They rarely get a voice in the MSM. Years ago there was an interview of a Gazan begging the world to send in troops to end the madness. He said he had no hope other than that.

Way back I guess in the 90's I read a lot of Hamas ideology and concluded it was a genocidal death cult back then:
"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.
https://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/hamas.asp