Israel

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Israel

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

House passes bill that could ban TikTok in the U.S, or forced into US ownership (and filtered by authorities)

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congre ... rcna142797

X, Facebook, Instagram etc are all "Filtered" by "authorities" , not so TikTak as it is Chinese controlled.

TikTak, used by young generation .. was the platform young generation used for "pro Palestine" and "anti Israel" movement.

The Authorities do not allow "unfiltered" stuff out of their control

That's the TikTak story in case you wonder.

And

FT.png
FT.png (108.23 KiB) Viewed 403 times
Heracleum Persicum

LOL.png
LOL.png (125.54 KiB) Viewed 386 times
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:26 pm HP you are so funny :D your desire to help Jews understand themselves better. People who wrongly think they are Jews.. or Rabbis.. or... whatever. You should definately do something with your talents and become Jew-shrink! You probably make some very good money. Many Jews now in identity crisis. American lefti Jews insulted, ashamed... that their Israeli family members engage in genocide on Gazan civilians. Such a stain on their family honor! Intolerable!

Great advantage of individualistic West: I don't give a damn what other wooden shoe Dutchies do. It's their sin or there glory, not mine. You know the truth, especially as a Jew-shrink. From group-think to shrink is small step. I smell profitable business model.

Who is Judith Butler

and watch what she says

Will not comment, but that is what she says

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:20 am
Parodite wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:26 pm HP you are so funny :D your desire to help Jews understand themselves better. People who wrongly think they are Jews.. or Rabbis.. or... whatever. You should definately do something with your talents and become Jew-shrink! You probably make some very good money. Many Jews now in identity crisis. American lefti Jews insulted, ashamed... that their Israeli family members engage in genocide on Gazan civilians. Such a stain on their family honor! Intolerable!

Great advantage of individualistic West: I don't give a damn what other wooden shoe Dutchies do. It's their sin or there glory, not mine. You know the truth, especially as a Jew-shrink. From group-think to shrink is small step. I smell profitable business model.

Who is Judith Butler

and watch what she says

Judith Butler is the looney tune who came up with the idea that gender is a purely "social construct" and therefore men who like to dress in drag are women.

Her "evidence" was Klinefelter syndrome, men born with an extra X chromosome, so XXY instead of XY. Klinefelter syndrome occurs in about 0.1% of the population.

Of course, her inference from genetics is abject nonsense.

So one can dismiss her opinions offhand.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:23 am
Typhoon wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:56 am
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:07 am

I consider the real "Judaism" more as a "weltanschauung"

. . .

Sure. But the Jews don't care what you think. They know who they are.

These are your unscientific guesses, not based on evidence. :lol:
You invoking "science" is a bit rich.
In fact lots of evidence Jews care what non Jews think of them, best evidence is Israel itself, running away from you guys witnessing you guys views of them not long ago ;) .. and .. they not clear whether they people, tribe, common religion, special interest .. lots of literature arguing every possibility who they

Sure. The bogus "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" is popular in some loser conspiracy circles.

You're not the only person obsessed with the Jews.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:03 am

Who is Judith Butler

and watch what she says

Judith Butler is the looney tune who came up with the idea that gender is a purely "social construct" and therefore men who like to dress in drag are women.

Her "evidence" was Klinefelter syndrome, men born with an extra X chromosome, so XXY instead of XY. Klinefelter syndrome occurs in about 0.1% of the population.

Judith Butler typical American .. Professor @ University of California, Berkeley

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Bu ... sonal_life

And she sayin what I posted above ..

This her response to those who say Americans support Zionist killing women and children

She says :

“I think it is more honest and historically correct to say that the uprising of October 7 was an act of armed resistance."

Mull*hs smiling

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:53 pm

Who is Judith Butler

and watch what she says

Judith Butler typical American .. Professor @ University of California, Berkeley

This her response to those who say Americans support Zionist killing women and children

She says :

“I think it is more honest and historically correct to say that the uprising of October 7 was an act of armed resistance."

mad Mull*hs smiling

:lol: Who cares what a cluesless bint thinks.

Well, besides you.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:46 pm
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:53 pm

Who is Judith Butler

and watch what she says

She says :

mad Mull*hs smiling

:lol: Who cares what a clueless bint thinks.

Well, besides you.

Bint YES ( :lol: ) (had to google for meaning)

But "clueless" ? ? she Avant-garde feminist LezBian

and

Icing on the cake, Typhoon, believe it or not , born on February 24, 1956, in Cleveland, Ohio, to a family of Hungarian-Jewish and Russian-Jewish descent ..

She ticks on all what required credential .. Jewish , Russian descent and Born in Ohio

What else do you want for her to qualify for what SHE SAYIN ? ?

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Well, since you ask, self-loathing Jew. There's a bit of that going about in the West.

Her opinion will have exactly zero impact on the Israeli war against the Gazan terrorists.

The only interesting and amusing bit is that she is the ideological archetype that Hamas would kill without hesitation.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Avant-garde feminist LezBian who believes genders are social constructs.

she is a professional edgelord/contrarian who takes the opposite opinion on anything her community believes.

ther perfect choice of person to know what everyone else, besides her, thinks.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

Changing the subject :

Schumer calls for new election in Israel
and sharply criticizes Netanyahu

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68580016

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_ ... eplace-pm/

:lol:

With naked eye one could be fooled thinking US not happy with Zionist doings in Gaza and wants BiBi gone.

But it ain't so

Natanyahu will call US bluff, will call election , and win "landSlide" :lol:

You wanna bet ?

Easy guess

Have not heard any Israeli "inside Israel" who disagrees with what BiBi doin in Gaza .. NON

Israeli knew of Natanyahu "PLAN", Israeli media had propagated that sentiment las 10+ yrs, and now backing BiBi.

Natanyahu would win a new election "Landslide" .. mark this

All the "stake holders" know this , US knows, Europe knows, mad mullahs know, that guy in Lebanon knows, Arabs know and Xi and Putin know.

That is why existence of Israel in present shape in danger
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Bibski will stick a bit longer, then disappear. Like all politicians do. Err.. like we all do.

Hamas capability diminished significantly and enough to keep them down for decades. Everybody, XiPutlerEurBidenmacronMullAhWestEastSouthSolarMilkyway..EVERYBODY knows now..reality changed. Hamas et-al cannot be allowed come back and won't. "Mindset" lives on in pockets of crazy fanatic Muslim fundamentalists but nobody wants them, not even most Muslims. Nothingyogi philosophy to allow and feed terrorists like Hamas as a divide and rule strategy.. won't come back in Moshistan. Internationaldiscomminity sick and tired of Meddle East stubborn donkeys always finding excuses to behave like idiots., and: USA No longer policeman of World. Putin old hated durian murderous KGB thug living off fear and repression; formula always ends same. ALWAYS. Even my dog and goldfish know this. Not fooling anybody. China continuing economic Empire and control freak big brother watching you dictatorship. Will grow but fall and shrink back and in part dissolve along ethnic tribal lines. African tribes one day enough of Chinese intruders using them as economic slaves. Lord Parodite already explained and warned.. tribal & territorial instincts always last word, no matter high-tech. Is like reset operating system to factory settings. Factory is biology, millions and millions of years. Nobody is fooling monkey Joe and Alice.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:42 am Bibski will stick a bit longer, then disappear. Like all politicians do. Err.. like we all do.

Hamas capability diminished significantly and enough to keep them down for decades. Everybody, XiPutlerEurBidenmacronMullAhWestEastSouthSolarMilkyway..EVERYBODY knows now..reality changed. Hamas et-al cannot be allowed come back and won't. "Mindset" lives on in pockets of crazy fanatic Muslim fundamentalists but nobody wants them, not even most Muslims. Nothingyogi philosophy to allow and feed terrorists like Hamas as a divide and rule strategy.. won't come back in Moshistan. Internationaldiscomminity sick and tired of Meddle East stubborn donkeys always finding excuses to behave like idiots., and: USA No longer policeman of World. Putin old hated durian murderous KGB thug living off fear and repression; formula always ends same. ALWAYS. Even my dog and goldfish know this. Not fooling anybody. China continuing economic Empire and control freak big brother watching you dictatorship. Will grow but fall and shrink back and in part dissolve along ethnic tribal lines. African tribes one day enough of Chinese intruders using them as economic slaves. Lord Parodite already explained and warned.. tribal & territorial instincts always last word, no matter high-tech. Is like reset operating system to factory settings. Factory is biology, millions and millions of years. Nobody is fooling monkey Joe and Alice.

Interesting what is ahead for Israel, where Israel will end up, how Israel will look (lets say) 2030

Undeniable facts are :

- Europeans (and US), in general CHRISTIANS (people and Church), have been NASTY to our beloved Jews .. REAL nasty

- Jews were part of "fabric" in all Middle East and lived for 1000 yrs like any other Middle Eastern population.

- West, European, Christian, gave part of Palestine to Ashkenazim without Arab, Palestinian, Middle Eastern, Muslim consent.

- Evangelical Christian, believing in Rapture backed Zionist no matter what.

- Middle East, Muslims worldwide, Arabs, Iranians did not and do not accept the Zionist "Israel projects" as West envisioned, the project has failed

- For West, US, Zionists were an "asset" in ME .. Biden saying if no Israel, US had to invent an Israel.

As long as US and West was "Lord of the Universe", things worked

In the "New World Order" we now in, where furnitures will be rearranged, the old "Israel Project" will be "revised"

Middle East, Muslims worldwide, have sympathy with Ashkenazim fleeing from (Western) Christians and will accommodate a safe place for our beloved Jews .. but it will be on ME and Muslim terms.

The sooner this sinks in, the painless things will be.

All those old Zionist narratives now in toilet and flashed by present leaders of Israel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a99cYCdsA-o

noddy

Post by noddy »

if you stop lying to yourself, then reality will be easier to see.

the only place in the middle east that Jews can live is Israel because the Iranians and Arabs are cultural supremecist lunatics.

end of story.

the only place Jews can live outside Israel, is the english speaking world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_po ... by_country

end of story.

you consume so much rabid jew hating media on twitter, you believe it and you want to beleive it.,

stop lying to yourself.
The above table represents Jews that number at least a few dozen per country. Reports exist of Jewish communities remaining in other territories in the low single digits that are on the verge of disappearing, particularly in the Muslim world, as their reaction to the birth of Israel in 1948 was the persecution of Jews in nearly all Muslim lands; these are often of historical interest as they represent the remnant of much larger Jewish populations. For example, Egypt had a Jewish community of 80,000 in the early 20th century that numbered fewer than 40 as of 2014, mainly because of the forced expulsion movements to Israel and other countries at that time.[72] Despite a 2,000-year history of Jewish presence, there are no longer any known Jews living in Afghanistan, as its last Jewish residents Zablon Simintov and Tova Moradi, fled the country in September[73] and October 2021,[74][75] respectively.

In Syria, another ancient Jewish community saw mass exodus at the end of the 20th century and numbered fewer than 20 in the midst of the Syrian Civil War.[76] The size of the Jewish community in Indonesia has been variously given as 65, 100, or 18 at most over the last 50 years.[77][78] In Yemen due to the ongoing civil war, the Yemenite Jews have faced persecution by the Houthis, who have demanded they convert to Islam or face mandatory expulsion from the country. The Israeli military has conducted operations evacuating the population and moving them to Israel.[79] On 28 March 2021, 13 Jews were forced by the Houthis to leave Yemen, leaving the last four elderly Jews in Yemen.[80][81] According to one report there are six Jews left in Yemen: one woman, her brother, three others, and Levi Salem Marahbi (who had been imprisoned for helping smuggle a Torah scroll out of Yemen).[82]
ultracrepidarian
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:15 am .

Changing the subject :

With naked eye one could be fooled thinking US not happy with Zionist doings in Gaza and wants BiBi gone.

But it ain't so

You wanna bet ?

Easy guess

Have not heard any Israeli "inside Israel" who disagrees with what BiBi doin in Gaza .. NON

Israeli knew of Natanyahu "PLAN", Israeli media had propagated that sentiment las 10+ yrs, and now backing BiBi.

All the "stake holders" know this , US knows, Europe knows, mad mad Mad mad mad mad mad mullahs know, that guy in Lebanon knows, Arabs know and Xi and Putin know.

Israel is not Iran, the US admin has no chance of overthrowing Netanyahu, as easily as they did with Mosaddegh - assisting the Brits, and replacing him with their own stooge.

Just another demonstration of how dumb and removed from reality is the current US Biden [Obama] admin.

The Gazans wanted total war, having spent billions in aid on military preparations instead of turning Gaza into a second Dubai, and now that they're getting it are whinging about it.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:23 am
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:15 am .

Changing the subject :

But it ain't so

You wanna bet ?

Easy guess

All the "stake holders" know this , US knows, Europe knows, mad mad Mad mad mad mad mad mad Mad mad mad mad mad mullahs know, that guy in Lebanon knows, Arabs know and Xi and Putin know.

Israel is not Iran, the US admin has no chance of overthrowing Netanyahu, as easily as they did with Mosaddegh - assisting the Brits, and replacing him with their own stooge.

You right Israel not Iran .. Iran squeeeezed since 44 yrs .. and .. now most powerful since last 2000 yrs

Israel would fold if US cuts the "free money" flow to Israel .. right now every hour US Planes bring military supply, if cut, IDF folds within 2 weeks.

All Ashkenazim have western passport, once life becomes hard, they pack and leave to Europe and US

You guys make mistake thinking "common religion makes a nation", a nation that can endures the hardship of history .. it does not

Ashkenazim (European Jews) have ZERO in common with Ethiopian or Yemeni or Iraqi or Egyptian or Moroccan or Algerian Jews .. ZERO .. they neither mingle nor socialize nor accept them .. just google

A close Iranian Jewish friend was complaining that in Synagogue they sit next to Ashkenazim and talk, once they exit Synagogue, everything stops.

Just another demonstration of how dumb and removed from reality is the current US Biden [Obama] admin.

American policy towards Israel nothing to do with Dems or Reps.

Notion Trump would back Natanyahu crowed not understanding what is at stake .. Does Trump want to get bugged-in in ME ?

NO

If so, he will let go of Israel and shake hand with Mull*hs

Mull*hs are the one who can make or brake still left US standing in the "New World Order" .. Trump piss off Mull*hs, he be drowning in
quick-sand of ME.

The Gazans wanted total war, having spent billions in aid on military preparations instead of turning Gaza into a second Dubai, and now that they're getting it are whinging about it.

Not sure you read what Lloyd Austin said .. He said strategically Israel lost the war.

Dont hold your breath. :)

Heracleum Persicum

Former Shin Bet director Ami Ayalon

:lol: :lol:

Heracleum Persicum

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... rael-negev

Jared Kushner says Gaza’s ‘waterfront property could be very valuable’

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

For fun why not speculate and fantasize a bit more, just to rub some erogenic zones. Depending on ones kinky needs, something there for everyone.

Conspiracy. Netanya et-al not crazy. Divide and rule allow $$ feed Hamas take root in Gaza not strategic mistake but calculated planning of escalation. Peace cannot emerge before enough cycles of violence occured, ever more beastly and brutal massacres took place. With reason and compromise completely sucked dry. Hope kept this monster growing, only the complete destruction of all existing messianistic nonsense will open a door to real peace. Animals fight for as long as there is a hope to win or not to lose; those fires burn themselves out.

Supporting Palestinians and Israelis with money and arms will keep the fire burning a bit longer, but thats all. Survivors rebuild on the ashes.

Israel probably ends up seriously wounded, but the Gazan Palestinians are toast. Could the tides turn in favor of the Palestinians with Israel on its knees, begging the Great P*rsians for mercy if not just a bit for some of their wisdom, as is displayed by one of its representatives HP? Who knows...but as in any casino, you put your money on your best bet. Or you bet on the least likely hoping for a maximum win. But then don't be surprized if it will be your biggest loss.

Netanyahu et-al calculated their best bet and allowed 7-10 to happen, wanted it to happen for one reason only: to finish the fight that started in 1948 but never came to a full close because other forces didn't want it to be finished yet. What fun is a peaceful Meddle East?

While in all other places in the world and in all of history these territorial bush fires just rage on until all fuel is consumed and an intermittend period of relative peace starts...nana..nono...we all want the Meddle East be the exception to that rule. Of all places...

Not because anyone cares that much; bloody sports with injured and dead people always have audiences willing to pay for a ticket and watch them. Cheerlead one or the other and experience the benefit of rage and excitement but never the costs payed on the battlefield. The Romans organised this type of entertainment with great success.
Heracleum Persicum

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/k5C3O9WXvgY

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/allegations-u ... 30400.html

Allegations UNRWA collaborated with Hamas are ‘flat-out lies’ : Van Hollen

Sen. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.) ripped into Israel’s allegations that the U.N.’s Palestinian refugee agency, commonly referred to as UNRWA, is a proxy for the Palestinian militant group Hamas, arguing the accusations are an attempt by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to eliminate the agency.

“There’s no doubt that the claim that Prime Minister Netanyahu and others are making, that somehow UNRWA is a proxy for Hamas, are just flat-out lies,” Van Hollen said Sunday in an interview on CBS News’s “Face the Nation.” “If you look at the person who’s in charge of operations on the ground for UNRWA, it’s about a 20-year U.S. Army veteran. You can be sure he’s not in cahoots with Hamas.”
Heracleum Persicum

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:38 pm For fun why not speculate and fantasize a bit more, just to rub some erogenic zones. Depending on ones kinky needs, something there for everyone.

Conspiracy. Netanya et-al not crazy. Divide and rule allow $$ feed Hamas take root in Gaza not strategic mistake but calculated planning of escalation. Peace cannot emerge before enough cycles of violence occured, ever more beastly and brutal massacres took place. With reason and compromise completely sucked dry. Hope kept this monster growing, only the complete destruction of all existing messianistic nonsense will open a door to real peace. Animals fight for as long as there is a hope to win or not to lose; those fires burn themselves out.

Supporting Palestinians and Israelis with money and arms will keep the fire burning a bit longer, but thats all. Survivors rebuild on the ashes.

Israel probably ends up seriously wounded, but the Gazan Palestinians are toast. Could the tides turn in favor of the Palestinians with Israel on its knees, begging the Great P*rsians for mercy if not just a bit for some of their wisdom, as is displayed by one of its representatives HP? Who knows...but as in any casino, you put your money on your best bet. Or you bet on the least likely hoping for a maximum win. But then don't be surprized if it will be your biggest loss.

Netanyahu et-al calculated their best bet and allowed 7-10 to happen, wanted it to happen for one reason only: to finish the fight that started in 1948 but never came to a full close because other forces didn't want it to be finished yet. What fun is a peaceful Meddle East?

While in all other places in the world and in all of history these territorial bush fires just rage on until all fuel is consumed and an intermittend period of relative peace starts...nana..nono...we all want the Meddle East be the exception to that rule. Of all places...

Not because anyone cares that much; bloody sports with injured and dead people always have audiences willing to pay for a ticket and watch them. Cheerlead one or the other and experience the benefit of rage and excitement but never the costs payed on the battlefield. The Romans organised this type of entertainment with great success.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/gAwLOWLo0MA

:lol: .. true

Don't rely on Trump

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Well, Donny clearly is a bad Jew. To be a Jew means to be contrarian and never agree with anybody, especially with other Jews. Trump is not a Jew so he can say anything he wants anyways.

Jews, a familial tribe, introverted if not self-centered and co-dependent on other Jews in often not so Jew friendly environments, can take things very personally when other Jews misbehave in their opinion.

To put a stain on family honor is always a serious issue for the tribal mind and every tribe member individually. Jews are no exception. They even have it on steroids; no Jew should provoke the eternal anti-Semite, giving it any excuse for the next pogrom. Which is why some Jews want other Jews to be holier-than-thou. Self-censorship within a vulnerable group.

Forgetting of course, that the really dangerous anti-Semites don't need any excuse.

To regularly behave like ordinary a-holes, as all the rest of us, makes the Jew blend in better and less likely a target. Netanyahu in that respect does all Jews probably a great favor, in the long run. He is now spending a good chunk of all Holocaust credit, which will help normalize Jewish-nonJewish relations around the world.

The best example of a tribal Jew extremely sensitive to stains on his Jewish family honor is Finkelstein, to the point of comedy. He doesn't care about any real suffering of others. It's only about Sherriff Finkelstein and his twinkling badge of Jewish Honor. (Sherriff Twinklestein could work as a character in some cartoon )

This Donny angry with Trump comes close. He just needs to make sure he is on the side of good liberal Jews who don't want Trump to be re-elected. He is payed for that role and with that money he pays his bills @home. Follow the money. Especially when it is a life-line for Jews.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »