Another Unarmed Victim Executed by Overzealous Vigilante

Juggernaut Nihilism

Re: Another Unarmed Victim Executed by Overzealous Vigilante

Post by Juggernaut Nihilism »

Why are you comparing buying Skittles to sexual assault, instead of mounting someone and raining punches with sexual assault?
"The fundamental rule of political analysis from the point of psychology is, follow the sacredness, and around it is a ring of motivated ignorance."
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Juggernaut Nihilism wrote:Why are you comparing buying Skittles to sexual assault,
Because that it was you are doing.

instead of mounting someone and raining punches with sexual assault?
Because the evidence has not confirmed that this took place, and whatever altercation did take place was likely not instigated by Martin. To make your horrific comparison of these two cases stick, we would have to entertain the possibility that the infant instigated the rape. I am not willing to do that.

As initially observed, your consistent failure to honestly state the details of the Martin case is your downfall. The motivation for these failed arguments is another matter.
Juggernaut Nihilism

1. There is no evidence that the sexual assault actually took place, except the word of the killer and some medical evidence on the alleged victim.

2. There is no evidence that Martin was assaulting Zimmerman, except the word of the killer and some medical evidence on the alleged victim, and eye-witnesses who claim to have seen Martin straddling Zimmerman and beating him.

It seems to me that the killer in scenario (1) should have more of a problem than the killer in scenario (2).

Whether Martin was provoked by Zimmerman into violently assaulting him is as irrelevant to a murder charge as whether the alleged rapist was provoked by the little girl. If Martin had continued his assault, and beaten Zimmerman to death, we would not accept as a defense that Martin was being followed. In any case, I'm not calling for the killer's guilt, just that he be charged with murder and tried. AN UNARMED MAN IS DEAD, IBS. He deserves to have his killer put on trial. How can you possibly deny that?
"The fundamental rule of political analysis from the point of psychology is, follow the sacredness, and around it is a ring of motivated ignorance."
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Enki wrote:Comparing this guy to Zimmerman who likely STARTED the fight with Trayvon is silly.
unknown.
This guy should not go to jail.
According to you this is murder though. As you say, have a trial to find out what happened.
Censorship isn't necessary
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Defense/Lawyers-Starving Greeks-Spengler Endorses Portugal..

Post by monster_gardener »

Endovelico wrote:
Juggernaut Nihilism wrote:An unarmed man was beaten to death by a vigilante who named himself judge, jury, and executioner. While there is evidence that the victim may have been engaging in an assault when the killer attacked him, he is dead so we will never hear his side of the story. Whatever led up to the brutal killing, the only thing we know for sure is that there is a dead body. Join me in calling for justice. Hopefully we don't have to wait two months for this killer to be charged with murder.
A Texas father caught a man sexually assaulting his 4-year-old daughter and punched him in the head repeatedly, killing him, authorities said...

The father returned to the house, caught the man in the act, and stopped him by striking him in the head several times, Harmon said.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/11/justice/t ... ?hpt=hp_t2
I would have shot the bastard in the head without any remorse. But I wouldn't call it justice. I would call it revenge and then go quietly to jail...
Thank You Very Much for your post, Endo.

If you are ever in that situation...........

Please DON'T do that Endo!

Get yourself a lawyer and defend yourself as best you can...... **

AIUI Prisoners in Greek Prisons are beginning to STARVE.......

How far is Portugal behind Greece? ......... Some* ..... But how much...........

FWIW.........

Your Friend,
MG

* Goldman Spengler likes the Portuguese and says you are hard working, pay your taxes..........
(Portugal is an exception. The stoic Portuguese work hard and pay their taxes, which gives that small country a better shot than Spain.)
http://pjmedia.com/spengler/2012/05/28/ ... epage=true

Probably all true but Call me cynical when I wonder if Goldman Spengler has a favorite Portuguese wine......... :lol:

**Does Portugal offer free*** legal representation to those who can't afford it as we do in Uz........ Is it just judges or are there juries....

***of very variable quality........
Last edited by monster_gardener on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Juggernaut Nihilism wrote: Your catch-all retort of racism accusations loses more power every day,
It lost all power back when he called ST a racist.
Censorship isn't necessary
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Juggernaut Nihilism wrote:1. There is no evidence that the sexual assault actually took place, except the word of the killer and some medical evidence on the alleged victim.

2. There is no evidence that Martin was assaulting Zimmerman, except the word of the killer and some medical evidence on the alleged victim, and eye-witnesses who claim to have seen Martin straddling Zimmerman and beating him.
In point of fact, the several witnesses cannot agree on whom was on top of whom at the time of the the shooting, though the head injuries to Zimmerman suggest that he was on the bottom at some point. Your constant lying about the facts of this case have robbed you of all credibility.

Furthermore, a preliminary medical examination of the alleged sexual assault victim will confirm or deny the rape. Such a quick and simple determination of who was doing what at the time of the Zimmerman shooting was not, and likely will never be available. This is another reason that your comparison is a joke.

Whether Martin was provoked by Zimmerman into violently assaulting him
You are lying again. We don't know who assaulted whom initially.

is as irrelevant to a murder charge as whether the alleged rapist was provoked by the little girl.
Laughable statement. There is nothing a child can do to "provoke" rape, there are many misunderstandings or deliberate actions that can provoke a fight. This is yet another reason why your comparison of these two incidents is ridiculous.

If Martin had continued his assault,
You are lying again. We do not know that Martin began an assault in the first place, or what exactly was taking place when Zimmerman shot him.

I'm not calling for the killer's guilt, just that he be charged with murder and tried.
I don't think you care about this case at all, clearly the possible rape of a child and the definite killing of a man are only excuses for you to lie about the Zimmerman case and make racist jokes.

But in the Texas case the important thing is for a medical examiner to confirm the allegations of sexual assault. If they appear to be legitimate then it would be reasonable not to charge the killer at that point. Not that you actually care.
Juggernaut Nihilism

Ibrahim wrote:But in the ... case the important thing is for a medical examiner to confirm the allegations of ... assault. If they appear to be legitimate then it would be reasonable not to charge the killer at that point.
It took several months, but we finally got you to say something reasonable.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Juggernaut Nihilism wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:But in the Texas case the important thing is for a medical examiner to confirm the allegations of sexual assault. If they appear to be legitimate then it would be reasonable not to charge the killer at that point. Not that you actually care.
It took several months, but we finally got you to say something reasonable.

It's quite easy for me to make reasonable statements as I don't lie constantly and I'm not intellectually crippled by racial bias.
Juggernaut Nihilism

So anyway, do you think a police department and district attorney can be trusted to collect and evaluate evidence and make a decision whether or not to charge? Should they change their decision in this case if NAMBLA starts holding rallies and putting bounties on the father's head?
Endovelico

Re: Defense/Lawyers-Starving Greeks-Spengler Endorses Portug

Post by Endovelico »

monster_gardener wrote:Goldman Spengler likes the Portuguese and says you are hard working, pay your taxes..........
(Portugal is an exception. The stoic Portuguese work hard and pay their taxes, which gives that small country a better shot than Spain.)
http://pjmedia.com/spengler/2012/05/28/ ... epage=true

Probably all true but Call me cynical when I wonder if Goldman Spengler has a favorite Portuguese wine...
Spengler praising the Portuguese? Pastaneta would hate knowing that, seeing that the Portuguese just swallowed down 200,000 Jews between the 15th and the 18th centuries, making them good Christians... :twisted:
monster_gardener

Talk show and Video........

Thank you again for the Thread, Juggernaut.

This case was discussed on the local talk show except that from what I caught, this one did NOT get bogged down as much in charges of "racism" except that one caller claimed that the MSM was covering up that the alleged perp was an "illegal/undocumented alien." Caller also claimed the father overheard the little girl screaming which is why he came inside the house to investigate. Claimed there was a YouTube vid about this........

This may be the vid.........

4XjaAfyytmg

Watch the moving tag line below: Florida woman doused with gas and set alight at a 7 Eleven......... WoW! what a day........ :evil:

More tangential news........ Heard on the radio that the FBI raided a Texas Horsefarm for being a drug operation......... At first I though Mr. Perfect might have guessed right with his earlier comment......... Then they said it was the Zetas........ Rather doubt something like this would have made the news.........

Could be wrong........
monster_gardener

Zimmerman & Martin in Reverse / With a Color Swap

Thank you Very Much for the Thread, Juggernaut.

Another Vigilante case discussed on the local talk show.....

Shooter is Black........... Victim is White..............

Adkins' parents say they don't believe their son's shooting was racially motivated.

Daniel Adkins Jr. was mentally disabled and lived with his parents. They say he was on his usual evening walk with their yellow Labrador, Lady.

About a mile from home, he walked in front of a silver Pontiac Grand Am in the parking lot of the Taco Bell, according to the police report of the shooting.

In the car was Cordell Jude, 22, and his girlfriend, who was eight months pregnant. Police have not publicly identified Jude, but he is named in the police report.

Jude had to brake fast in order to avoid hitting Adkins, he told police.

"Watch it!" he said Adkins yelled and added an obscenity. Adkins then moved to the driver's side door and swung an object that Jude describes in the police report as a bat or pipe. Jude's girlfriend also told police that Adkins swung what looked like a bat or a pipe . Nothing hit Jude or the car, the report says.

Jude then pulled his Smith and Wesson .40-caliber handgun from where he carried it — inside his sweatpants on his right hip, the police report says.

"Holding the gun in his right hand, with the barrel pointed toward Adkins, Jude racked the slide of the gun, loading a round into its chamber," the report says. "Jude stated that as Adkins raised an arm as if to swing at him again, Jude shot him once in the torso."

Adkins died, holding his dog's colorful green leash, in his right hand. The officers who responded to the scene found the dog still at his side. They did not find a pipe, bat or other weapon.

Jude said he didn't drive away from the confrontation because the dog was in the way. He told police he feared for his life and the lives of his girlfriend and their unborn baby. In response to a follow-up question by investigators, Jude said he did not think Adkins would have killed them, but he thought Adkins was trying to hurt him.

Jude did not return telephone calls for comment. A woman who answered the door at his suburban Phoenix home recently said Jude was not home and no one else in the family would comment.

The police report recommended second-degree murder charges against Jude. Police spokesman Sgt. Tommy Thompson would not discuss the case except to say the investigation continues.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/sto ... 55208980/1
Last edited by monster_gardener on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Juggernaut Nihilism

Thanks MG. I'm just trying to get answers. Right now, the only things we know for certain are that an unarmed man is dead, and that another man killed him. We have no way of knowing what led up to the killing, since one of the parties is dead. It may be that the victim was engaged in an unlawful assault, but last time I checked, we do not execute people for sexual assault, nor do we permit private citizens to make that decision on their own. The truth is, we'll never know exactly what happened that led up to the killing, which is why this man must be charged with murder and put before a jury. The girl may bear the marks of an assault, but Zimmerman's bore all the marks of a violent one-sided beating and we all know he is a murderer.
monster_gardener

Zimmerman's Wife indicted for Perjury over money available..

Thank you Very Much again for the Thread, Juggs.....

Just on the MSM :wink: MSNBC TV news.........

Zimmerman's wife indicted for perjury to the courts about financial resources available for defense........

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/ ... harge?lite

Released on $1000 bond.......
monster_gardener

Don't Rush, Grand Juries and Ham Sandwiches

Juggernaut Nihilism wrote:Thanks MG. I'm just trying to get answers. Right now, the only things we know for certain are that an unarmed man is dead, and that another man killed him. We have no way of knowing what led up to the killing, since one of the parties is dead. It may be that the victim was engaged in an unlawful assault, but last time I checked, we do not execute people for sexual assault, nor do we permit private citizens to make that decision on their own. The truth is, we'll never know exactly what happened that led up to the killing, which is why this man must be charged with murder and put before a jury. The girl may bear the marks of an assault, but Zimmerman's bore all the marks of a violent one-sided beating and we all know he is a murderer.
Thank you VERY Much for your reply, Juggernaut.

I understand...... The Zimmerman case has reminded me to be more careful about jumping to a conclusion after hearing a news story........

Remembering.........

Believe half of what you see,
And none of what you hear.........

I'm not so certain a trial is always needed..... but IMVHO at least a Grand Jury would be good in this case..........

OTOH I have read/heard that a DA can get a Grand Jury to indict a ham sandwich....... ;) :roll:
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Juggernaut Nihilism wrote:but Zimmerman's bore all the marks of a violent one-sided beating and we all know he is a murderer.

Still more lies. It has not been confirmed that Zimmerman "is a murderer," nor has is been confirmed that a "one-sided beating" took place, though he bore some injuries.