Jericho's Trumpets - 7 times, Fall 2012?

This too shall pass.
Alexis

Jericho's Trumpets - 7 times, Fall 2012?

Post by Alexis »

So sez LEAP think-tank...

They correctly anticipated Sept' 08 financial crisis several months in advance.
They published 2007 their vision of most salient points of the crisis which began that year, which mostly have been verified.
They also occasionnally messed it up.

Now they sound a Red Alert.

Enjoy... so to speak :(

Red alert / Global systemic crisis – September-October 2012: When the trumpets of Jericho ring out seven times for the world before the crisis
All the other components of the global situation are in fact pointed in a negative, even catastrophic, direction. Here again, the main media are starting to echo a long-standing situation anticipated by our team for summer 2012.
(...)
The seven blasts of the trumpets of Jericho marking the September October 2012 period will cause the “Dollar Wall’s” last sections and the walls which have protected the world as we know it since 1945 to collapse.
The shock of the autumn 2008 will seem like a small summer storm compared to what will affect planet in several months.
(...)
5. United States: « Taxargeddon » will begin from summer 2012 – The US economy in free-fall by autumn
6. Major bank insolvencies due in September-October 2012: The City-Wall Street version of Bankia
7. The untenable irresponsibility of QE in summer 2012 - the US, British and Japanese central banks out of the game
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Survival Foods...Purslane... Stop & Eat the Roses...

Post by monster_gardener »

Alexis wrote:So sez LEAP think-tank...

They correctly anticipated Sept' 08 financial crisis several months in advance.
They published 2007 their vision of most salient points of the crisis which began that year, which mostly have been verified.
They also occasionnally messed it up.

Now they sound a Red Alert.

Enjoy... so to speak :(

Red alert / Global systemic crisis – September-October 2012: When the trumpets of Jericho ring out seven times for the world before the crisis
All the other components of the global situation are in fact pointed in a negative, even catastrophic, direction. Here again, the main media are starting to echo a long-standing situation anticipated by our team for summer 2012.
(...)
The seven blasts of the trumpets of Jericho marking the September October 2012 period will cause the “Dollar Wall’s” last sections and the walls which have protected the world as we know it since 1945 to collapse.
The shock of the autumn 2008 will seem like a small summer storm compared to what will affect planet in several months.
(...)
5. United States: « Taxargeddon » will begin from summer 2012 – The US economy in free-fall by autumn
6. Major bank insolvencies due in September-October 2012: The City-Wall Street version of Bankia
7. The untenable irresponsibility of QE in summer 2012 - the US, British and Japanese central banks out of the game
Thank you VERY Much for your post, Alexis.....

Thank you for the warning.........

Every time I go to Walmart or a grocery store, I try to remember to buy a pop top can of chicken soup, fruit cocktail (Vitamin C) or tuna***
My simple attempt to prepare against the Day of the Lord......... I encourage others to go and do likewise......... Notice when the price starts going up......

Maybe I need to start buying a box of ammo each time........

Am not hoarding just for myself...... Have relatives and friends........ If I/we are going to survive..... going to need friends...
Maybe a Priest/ess, a Gun Monkey :wink: with a hot ;) oops I mean iron rod and a Water Monster with a boat..... ;) .........

Hopefully this will be no worse than what Ferfal went through in Argentina and not Max Max Beyond the Thunder Dome.....

http://ferfal.blogspot.com/

That's still dam bad............

Hat tip to Bezerk Savant/Demon of Undoing for introducing me to Ferfal......

Hope that President Choom Man the Dog Eater* ;) legalizes marijuana before the hammer falls........ Would like to get started growing it but no point till it is legal.......
Amazing that Choom Man and Holder his Henchman have time to declare war on Arizona but won't let ganga which is a big part of the problem be free yet.....

Today's survival food is purslane............ Sometimes an ornamental but more often an edible weed with Omega 3 Fatty acids........... Very resistant to heat and dryness.... Readily re-seeds..... I eat purslane....... Have some growing right now......... Taste is good........ Much better than rose petals ;) **...........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portulaca_oleracea

*Lay in a supply of dry pet food for the junior members of the family..... If it gets really bad you can eat too :shock: :o :( Your dog son may save your life by barking when zombies approach.... If it does get bad, keep the junior members inside/under watch......... Have a friend from the Dominican Republic whose cat son got eaten :evil: :( .......

** The Bison Sage says "You have to stop and eat the roses" :shock: :lol:

***NOTE I try to buy the in oil type......... more energy.......... less likely to freeze..........
Last edited by monster_gardener on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Marcus

Re: Jericho's Trumpets - 7 times, Fall 2012?

Post by Marcus »

Alexis wrote:Enjoy... so to speak :(

Yeah . . thanks, Alexis . . . I think.

If all this really must and does shake out, my hope is that it does so before the fall elections . . thus making sure we eject the bundle of buffoons now occupying Washington . . .

Life goes on . .

• *Can't find purslane up here, mg, but we got lots of chickweed.
"The jawbone of an ass is just as dangerous a weapon today as in Sampson's time."
--- Richard Nixon
"I consider looseness with words no less of a defect than looseness of the bowels."
—John Calvin
Enki

Post by Enki »

Marcus wrote:

If all this really must and does shake out, my hope is that it does so before the fall elections . . thus making sure we eject the bundle of buffoons now occupying Washington . . .

Life goes on . .

If it happens after hte primaries then we are certain to just replace the old buffoons with the buffoons who pandered to the middle.

Since New York's Congressional Primaries are today...
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Enki wrote:If it happens after hte primaries then we are certain to just replace the old buffoons with the buffoons who pandered to the middle.

Since New York's Congressional Primaries are today...
Yeah, could be, but I can't help thinking that the current bunch is clueless, like the proverbial frog sitting in a pan of slowly heating water till it boils to death. The whole damned bunch of them are far gone in narcissism, gone to the point where they really believe "image" will somehow set things right. Who can blame them? That's all they've ever known, and it's worked so far.
"The jawbone of an ass is just as dangerous a weapon today as in Sampson's time."
--- Richard Nixon
"I consider looseness with words no less of a defect than looseness of the bowels."
—John Calvin
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Chickweed Salad and Pine Needle Tea.........

Post by monster_gardener »

Marcus wrote:

Life goes on . .

Thank You VERY Much for your post, Marcus.......

Interesting......

What species of chickweed do you have?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chickweed

Have you ever tried pine needle tea?

Have read that it is a good source of vitamin C etc.

http://www.practicalprimitive.com/skill ... letea.html

You know this but for anyone else who doesn't know, MAKE SURE it is a pine and NOT a Yew....

The only part of Yew that is not poisonous is the red "berry" and BE SURE to discard the seed....... it is also poisonous........ I have eaten the berry.........
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Marcus

Re: Chickweed Salad and Pine Needle Tea.........

Post by Marcus »

monster_gardener wrote:What species of chickweed do you have?
Have you ever tried pine needle tea?
Stellaria media, I think, mg. Yes . . it's called spruce-tip tea up here . . new, bright green growth is picked off in early summer for tea and jelly. Better yet in my book is Labrador tea, which grows super-abundantly up here and is quite tasty, especially when sweetened with honey.
--- Richard Nixon
—John Calvin
Alexis

Thinking it again

Post by Alexis »

Thinking it again (while discussing with CD on the other Forum)...

I don't read LEAP's detailed analysis (200 € a year, but I'm not used to pay for economic analysis) so I can't be sure about their underlying assumptions.

That being said, given their vision of "US economy in free-fall by autumn" and "US, British and Japanese central banks out of the game (of QE)", the crucial assumption they seem to be making is that dire economic problems would surface that the US Fed wouldn't be able or willing to paper over with more Quantitative Easing.

For that to happen, the QE tool would either have to be completely worn out (meaning something like the inception of hyperinflation, which I don't believe so close in the future and which they anyway don't seem to be speaking of), or to be excluded for political reasons.

That political pressure to exclude QE would be strong enough to withstand an ongoing financial morass and series of "Major bank insolvencies" seems like a strong assumption indeed. Not excluded, nothing is ever completely excluded. Yet a bit difficult to believe, I have to agree.

Thinking it again, if the real trigger is QE tool being unavailable (because political pressure to exclude QE will never be strong enough), then the real trigger is in fact the beginning of hyperinflation.

Shadowstats' John Williams sees that around 2014, possibly sooner.
I don't know... :? :?:
Alexis

Re: Survival Foods...Purslane... Stop & Eat the Roses...

Post by Alexis »

monster_gardener wrote:Every time I go to Walmart or a grocery store, I try to remember to buy a pop top can of chicken soup, fruit cocktail (Vitamin C) or tuna***
My simple attempt to prepare against the Day of the Lord......... I encourage others to go and do likewise......... Notice when the price starts going up......
(...)
Hopefully this will be no worse than what Ferfal went through in Argentina and not Max Max Beyond the Thunder Dome.....
http://ferfal.blogspot.com/
That's still dam bad............
This is what John Williams of Shadowstats has to say about what he has announced for several years as an unavoidable U.S. Hyperinflationary Great Depression
With no viable or politically-practical way of balancing U.S. fiscal conditions and avoiding this financial economic Armageddon, the best action that individuals can take at this point remains to protect themselves, both as to meeting short-range survival needs as well as to preserving current wealth and assets over the longer term. Efforts there, respectively, would encompass building a store of key consumables, such as food and water, and moving assets into physical precious metals and outside of the U.S. dollar.
(...)
The functioning and adaptation of the U.S. economy and financial markets to a hyperinflation likely will be particularly disruptive. Trouble could range from turmoil in the food distribution chain and electronic cash and credit systems unable to handle rapidly changing circumstances, to political instability. The situation quickly would devolve from a deepening depression, to an intensifying hyperinflationary great depression.
(...)
Physical gold (sovereign coins priced near bullion prices) remains the primary hedge in terms of preserving the purchasing power of current dollars. In like manner, silver is in this category. Also, holding stronger major currencies such as the Swiss franc, Canadian dollar and the Australian dollar, likely are good hedges (see Financial Hedges and Investments).
In terms of survival on a day-to-day basis, U.S.-based individuals should be building a store of goods in preparation for a manmade disaster, much as they would for a natural disaster such as an earthquake. Economic activity probably would devolve to a barter system, but such could take months to become fully functional (see Barter System).