Impeached

Doc

Re: Impeached

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:13 pm
Parodite wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:23 am

:D Smart move. "It's not about who is the whistle blower, but about two guys plotting to remove Trump"

I watched the Dershowitz speech. Makes all sense. So even if these two articles of impeachment are true it doesn't matter. Case closed.

uqmhfyH09jM

Interesting, sad, comical to see how the Democrats, their affiliates in the media and social media mobs will sink deeper and deeper into their own home-made swamp feeding on their own faeces. And all they needed to do to defeat Trump is act reasonable, fair and remain centrist. Now they might end up with Bernie Sanders winning the nomination. Who sells wonderful dreams for which there is no money, with not enough public support to pay for them. Who doesn't distance himself from his communist field operators who like gulags and prisons and bullets for political opponents. Who in the past endorsed Pillory Clinton who fist f'd him in the ass. Maybe he liked that. Who, in short, is not able to operate in reality. But he does love capitalism so there is hope!
Kudos to Rand Paul for asking about Deep State machinations and a multi-year plan to repair their broken machine.

Every now and then, one encounters a poetic phrase that is accurate, reveals deep (no pun intended) insight, and provides a stunning visual. Parodite rocks!

As Mark Steyn noted on Tucker Carlson's show, this is playing out so well for the Dems, that the Repubs should drag this out for another couple months, lots and lots of witnesses, shine some light in lots of places where neither party wants the light shown.

As Tom Fitton says at 10:00, "An extraordinary example of the Deep State protecting itself."

E6cZllL_uQo

As I noted earlier, Dershowitz argument was not covered by ABC, NBC,CBS, ro CNN. Beware the govt/MSM complex.
Correction: "Beware of the deep state/deep shill complex"
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

I'm sending Trump some advisory emails.

1. Try to work the words peach, peached, or impeached into as many speeches, appearances, tweets, and memos as possible.
2. Use the line "People used to say Orange Man Bad! Thats why I self-identify as peached.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:45 am I'm sending Trump some advisory emails.

1. Try to work the words peach, peached, or impeached into as many speeches, appearances, tweets, and memos as possible.
2. Use the line "People used to say Orange Man Bad! Thats why I self-identify as peached.
Democrats are the pits. They are impeached in fuzzy speaking.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:21 am
Simple Minded wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:45 am I'm sending Trump some advisory emails.

Damn shame we are not getting witnesses. Mark Steyn is right. Rand Paul tried to get the ball rolling. More sunshine and bandwidth needed.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:34 pm
Doc wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:21 am

Damn shame we are not getting witnesses. Mark Steyn is right. Rand Paul tried to get the ball rolling. More sunshine and bandwidth needed.
It would have never ended. Remember Kavanaugh. Every fact from his life was painted as evil. Then when that didn't work they just got people to make stuff up.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Maybe more than just a toy thought: the Democrats, in full self-destruct mode, are actually winning. They are taking down the GOP with them. The GOP is totally ineffective battling the Demos demonic hypocrisy fest. Trump will be re-elected despite the Republicans.

Scorched earth, a free pass for The Donald and his fan-base stepping over all the dead bodies.

Trump was able to take over the GOP because it was and always will be weak: way too decent with in the back its mind believing God the Great Conservative will straighten things out. Just remain that law abiding good guy/girl, doing your regular prayers and holding on to those sacred "Principles". The Demos have basically thrown over board all principles; it fights a lot easier when unshackled. Trump, himself rather principally unshackled, just helped the Demos finding back their natural mode, with shame no longer being an issue.

The future for the GOP after Trump looks dark. The Dems will move further to the commi-crazed Left, while the GOP will Demand Ordah and turn further to the Right, Far too Far. Who knows, Trump might one day be remembered as a very decent POTUS, one of the last.
Deep down I'm very superficial
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

ezrt7ZIMWMY
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Parodite wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:33 pm Maybe more than just a toy thought: the Democrats, in full self-destruct mode, are actually winning. They are taking down the GOP with them. The GOP is totally ineffective battling the Demos demonic hypocrisy fest. Trump will be re-elected despite the Republicans.

Scorched earth, a free pass for The Donald and his fan-base stepping over all the dead bodies.

Trump was able to take over the GOP because it was and always will be weak: way too decent with in the back its mind believing God the Great Conservative will straighten things out. Just remain that law abiding good guy/girl, doing your regular prayers and holding on to those sacred "Principles". The Demos have basically thrown over board all principles; it fights a lot easier when unshackled. Trump, himself rather principally unshackled, just helped the Demos finding back their natural mode, with shame no longer being an issue.

The future for the GOP after Trump looks dark. The Dems will move further to the commi-crazed Left, while the GOP will Demand Ordah and turn further to the Right, Far too Far. Who knows, Trump might one day be remembered as a very decent POTUS, one of the last.
I think it's a bit much to attribute decency to the Republican Party.

But as things stand, our current situation isn't going to end well.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:26 am
Parodite wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:33 pm Maybe more than just a toy thought: the Democrats, in full self-destruct mode, are actually winning. They are taking down the GOP with them. The GOP is totally ineffective battling the Demos demonic hypocrisy fest. Trump will be re-elected despite the Republicans.

The republicans are like the masochist and the democrats are like the sadist in the old joke:

A masochist and a sadist are walking down the street.
The masochist turns to the sadist and says "Hurt me! Hurt me please!!!"
The sadist says "No!"

Only good that will come out of this...... maybe...... is a massive loss of blind faith in both parties by their minions.
Doc

Post by Doc »

LqfN1GaVaNA
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Simple Minded wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:55 pm
The republicans are like the masochist and the democrats are like the sadist in the old joke:

The sadist says "No!"

Only good that will come out of this...... maybe...... is a massive loss of blind faith in both parties by their minions.
I find triangulators to be masochists and sadists, plus a lot of of other things.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:26 am

Every freedom you still enjoy is thanks entirely to the Republican Party. You should be grateful and loyal that they are willing to do what you are not.

The situation never ends, all you can do it head in the right direction.
Censorship isn't necessary
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:16 am
Simple Minded wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:55 pm

The sadist says "No!"

I find triangulators to be masochists and sadists, plus a lot of of other things.
You may be right. My wife often says I am a Renaissance Man.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

V. D. Hanson | Up Schiff’s Creek
Just as the off-putting California Democrat sought to take credit for taking out President Trump, so too will he be blamed for only further empowering him.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
noddy

Post by noddy »

So, Romney has come out of the closet as the kind of creature DoU said he was.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/06/poli ... index.html
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:12 am So, Romney has come out of the closet as the kind of creature DoU said he was.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/06/poli ... index.html
Tlzh7n4kkUg
Parodite

Impeached in another World

Post by Parodite »

Article 1. POTUS Trump was aware of possible conflicts of interest and even corrupt behaviors of the main Demo candidate Joe Biden and his son in the Ukraine, re China and Iraq. As a POTUS it was his responsibility to start an investigation that could inform the US electorate about the reality or non-reality of these possibilities. Even a faint suspicion warrants such investigation, as was duly done in the case of Trump himself re Russia by R. Mueller which exonerated him completely. By not demanding a similar investigation into Joe Biden, POTUS Trump denied him that same possibility of exoneration. Even worse he exposed the USA, if Joe Biden were to be voted into POTUS, to corrosive foreign influence and even blackmail with a potential result similar in nature as that of Treason.

Article 2. POTUS Trump proved to be blind to the science of Climate Change and the risks involved lowering CO2 levels. By investing in non-CO2 emitting technologies like solar, wind and also 4th generation nuclear power instead of fossil fuels, as well as by investing trillions of dollars in technologies extracting CO2 from the atmosphere, he contributed to tearing down our last defenses against the coming ice-age. We are nearing the end of an intermittent warmer period between two ice ages and his policies have not helped postpone that icy disaster; they even have been speeding up the process. Earlier suggestive years of global warming were in fact the warning signs that the next ice-age is coming much sooner. Trump has shown his willful ignorance in denying these scientific discoveries to be of existential importance to the USA.

Willful blindness to the erosive forces of corruption and to scientific fact cannot rule in the White House. Trump has to GO.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Doc

Re: Impeached in another World

Post by Doc »

Parodite wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:14 pm Article 1. POTUS Trump was aware of possible conflicts of interest and even corrupt behaviors of the main Demo candidate Joe Biden and his son in the Ukraine, re China and Iraq. As a POTUS it was his responsibility to start an investigation that could inform the US electorate about the reality or non-reality of these possibilities. Even a faint suspicion warrants such investigation, as was duly done in the case of Trump himself re Russia by R. Mueller which exonerated him completely. By not demanding a similar investigation into Joe Biden, POTUS Trump denied him that same possibility of exoneration. Even worse he exposed the USA, if Joe Biden were to be voted into POTUS, to corrosive foreign influence and even blackmail with a potential result similar in nature as that of Treason.

Article 2. POTUS Trump proved to be blind to the science of Climate Change and the risks involved lowering CO2 levels. By investing in non-CO2 emitting technologies like solar, wind and also 4th generation nuclear power instead of fossil fuels, as well as by investing trillions of dollars in technologies extracting CO2 from the atmosphere, he contributed to tearing down our last defenses against the coming ice-age. We are nearing the end of an intermittent warmer period between two ice ages and his policies have not helped postpone that icy disaster; they even have been speeding up the process. Earlier suggestive years of global warming were in fact the warning signs that the next ice-age is coming much sooner. Trump has shown his willful ignorance in denying these scientific discoveries to be of existential importance to the USA.

Willful blindness to the erosive forces of corruption and to scientific fact cannot rule in the White House. Trump has to GO.
Article 3. POTUS accepted in kind contributions to his campaign beyond the financial limit.

viewtopic.php?p=141737#p141737

:D