Israel

Typhoon

Re: Israel

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 2:01 pm
Typhoon wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 5:25 am
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 1:40 pm Yemen is being paid to mess up shipping.

They are making money not wasting it.
So they'll do anything for money but improve the lot of their own people.

No pain no gain
In the muslim ME, it's perpetual self-inflicted pain with no gain.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Parodite wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 5:40 pm
Mearsheimer is of course the No1 USA Cyclops Acadamnicus, lost in his own brainfog and for whatever reason, has general blurr and specific Jewface rorschach blob issues. :)

Mearsheimer is the face of many silent "Anglos" .. he wrote yrs ago the "Israeli Lobby" book, and is vetted by Zionist lobby in US .. He sayin what many educated Anglos thinkin

Bibi on an international arrest warrant list is good news for the more moderate Zionists who don't like him anyways, but agree that Hamas needs to be eradicated, whatever the costs to Palestinians and Israels standing in the world.

In case you not aware, latest Poll says 80% of Pali identify with and consider Hamas representing them. So that BS of eradicating Hamas is "code word" for killing Pali women and Children so that they leave Gaza, but they stayin

What HP probably means with saying that Israel soon is finished, is that the envisioned trying-to-be-civilized Western version soon is finished, as it becomes unattainable in that region.

Does that mean Israel as a Jewish territory is soon finished? That's far less likely. They have a very strong army and general willingness to fight. They have nukes and still a lot of friends in the world. Even without the West, as nasty territorial chimps they can put up very serious fights, as they have proven in the past.

IDF not IDF propagated to be, has not fought against any Arab military since 1973 and lost the fight against Hezbolah .. Israel would lose now any conventional war, things have changed dramatically. Israel would lose a war with Hezbolah right now .. and .. dont think Israel hitting Syrian targets with missiles sign of strength, Now Iran gave notice any missile hittin Iranian personell or interest will be answered directly from within Iran to inside Israel (lets see whether BiBi has the balls to hit another Iranian in Syria) .. and dont count with nuke, as Iranian Rafsanjani said Isfrael is a "one nuke country" meaning no need of 2 nukes.

They now also show their ability and willingness to flatten cities, blow up tunnels and shrug their shoulders when thousands of Palestinian civilians die in the process, an entire society destroyed. Although they do take some symbolic measures to show a willingness and spare civilians.

against defenceless women and children, yes .. but try doing same in Lebanon

This all is not an indication that they will soon be gone, but that they will stay around much longer, becoming another ME gangster state. It is a longstanding tradition there that topdog gangsters shake hands and do business, like cartels dividing the hunting grounds and loot. Doing each other offers they can't refuse.

Trump said he does not want to start new wars, specially in Middle East .. he will throw Israel under the buss, wash his hand off Israel .. if he is wise and still believes and his goal is still "America First".

Israel's public must go through a "catastrophic defeat" to understand things must change dramatically .. For 75 yrs they were fooled by Natanyahu alike believing in this BS.

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Thu May 23, 2024 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:15 pm
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 2:01 pm
Typhoon wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 5:25 am
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 1:40 pm Yemen is being paid to mess up shipping.

They are making money not wasting it.
So they'll do anything for money but improve the lot of their own people.

No pain no gain
In the muslim ME, it's perpetual self-inflicted pain with no gain.

One must be really blind not to see the gains .. watch where things were 20, 10 even 5 yrs ago and where things right now ?

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

HP, a little thought experiment for you.

Imagine what Mearsheimer says about the Isra-Pal conflict, was said by David Attenborough to explain what happens when two dens of lions fight over the same territory. It would sound like complete nonsense, right? More like a fairy tale where animals are given human faces and characters. Wouldn't you say that Attenborough confuses animal reality with a Walt Disney fantasy?

When human beings fight with other human beings over territory, would you choose to apply the language of nature red in tooth and claw, or that of Walt Disney fairy tales to explain what happens?

Mearsheimer clearly doesn't know what movie he is watching. He wants to believe it is a movie with fairies, noble elves versus evil orks, cats that can read Civil Law and love literature like Crime and Punishment. Or perhaps he prefers nature to follow the script of a Harry Potter movie.

Now Mearsheimer is not the only delusional monkey who saw too many Walt Disney movies.

There are a lot of Messianic dreamers, who wish we human beings, when we fight over territory and the blood starts flowing, are not behaving exactly like animals. Who, despite all the evidence to the contrary, still want to believe that we can do better. That we should negotiate, find a reasonable compromise, with a little bit of empathy for the people on the other side, who after all, are just like you!

Wouldn't that be great, as well as a sign of a smart and civilized mind to fantasize about these noble scenarios where human beings are not beasts when they fight over territory?

Well, for everybody who wants to believe in fairy tales, having messianic wet dreams or got lost in a Mearsheimerian brain fog, there is some very bad news for you:

Forget about it, you are delusional, and you are dangerous: you are using the wrong map to get from a to b.

You are a wreck, and will wreck others who listen to you. You send elicopters into dangerous bouts of fog, airplanes into buildings, steer Titanics into icebergs.

You cause unimaginable harm by expecting chimps to play grandmaster chess.

You put the subtitles of a Walt Disney movie under a documentary about territorial warfare in the natural world. And have no idea why nothing makes sense.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 2:26 am
There are a lot of Messianic dreamers, ..

True, beating Zionist would mean beatin crazy Rapture folks, Mike Pompeo Messianic dreamers .. that is what Natanyahu counting on

That train already left

Wanna Bet Trump will pull a Mull*h - Israel "upside down" surprise ?

Zionist experience failed .. end of story
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 8:43 am Zionist experience failed .. end of story
Like I said, the Israeli territory is inhabited by a people willing to put up a fight, have shown to be able to win wars, are surrounded by people who hate them and want them gone, are forced to have very tight controls to prevent terrorist attacks 24/7 for decades. They showed to be willing to get their hands bloodied despite worldwide (hypocritical) condemnations and a resurgence of anti-Semitism.

With every challenge they persevered and survived, they get stronger, not weaker.

Many Jews want to be known for their intelligence, talents and as the moral-ethical founders/parents of Judeo-Christian culture.

What is at stake is not the survival of Israel as a Jewish state but its spiritual, moral heritage. Its standing in its own eyes and that of the world. It is clear, that you and many others, judge, condemn or praise, decide if Israel has a future, based on those moral-ethical values.

The mistake you and many others make, included many Jews, is that the territorial monkey that exists in all of us and for 98% decides who and what we are, how we behave when territorial needs are on the balance, has zero interest in moral ethical spiritual religious, fair/not- fair considerations. It doesn't even hear what we are saying.

You might as well read a Roald Dahl children story to a toad in a box. Or play Bach's Matthaeus Passion to chimp tribes at war frenzy kill clash with each other having a border dispute.

I don't mind repeating what Cyrus III years ago showed me in a weird dream. The truth first needs to find the hardest place to break through, the place of most resistance. That one brick that refuses to give way but once it does, opens the floodgates and peace flowing into the world.

That hardest nut to crack, the brick that refuses to go, the most unlikely place of highest resistance where you'd expect if anything wins, it can only be evil... is exactly the place where it will all start and world peace is forged. As we speak. You don't need to guess what and where conflict that is.

The reason you are so obsessed, as are many people, with Israel and not with other confrontations equally bloody elsewhere, is that the Meddle East is the epicenter where all conflicts come together, but where also the solution will emerge.

You feel this instinctively and like to think Persia is part of the solution and share in the honor, as the one equipped with the wisdom and power to "clean the barn". This is certainly true, but not via the Iranians currently in power. It will be a Persian Queen and an army of Iranian females who will clean out the Persian barn, control the Mad Mulla*s who completely squandered Persia's interests and values. Like Netanyahu and his brain-dead allies in Israel did with Jewish values.

The Iranian and Jewish people are historic allies, a spiritual family. No need to worry.

Time will tell. Things get worse before they get better. This is not a battle between nations, empires or cultures, geo-political zones of economic and military interest, although it certainly looks that way.

As above as below: inside all of us there is this same brick that refuses to give way. But it is there, in the middle of our darkest, most painful struggles. Where we are the killer and killed. Both the crime and the victim. Find it. Then you see the world.

Find that rock, there is still time to say goodbye; it will be pulverized. When war is over, people wonder, what was that? Like a woman who forgets the labor pains once the baby is born.

C III
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 12:43 pm
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 8:43 am Zionist experience failed .. end of story
Like I said, the Israeli territory is inhabited by a people willing to put up a fight, have shown to be able to win wars, are surrounded by people who hate them and want them gone, are forced to have very tight controls to prevent terrorist attacks 24/7 for decades. They showed to be willing to get their hands bloodied despite worldwide (hypocritical) condemnations and a resurgence of anti-Semitism.

With every challenge they persevered and survived, they get stronger, not weaker.

Many Jews want to be known for their intelligence, talents and as the moral-ethical founders/parents of Judeo-Christian culture.

What is at stake is not the survival of Israel as a Jewish state but its spiritual, moral heritage. Its standing in its own eyes and that of the world. It is clear, that you and many others, judge, condemn or praise, decide if Israel has a future, based on those moral-ethical values.

The mistake you and many others make, included many Jews, is that the territorial monkey that exists in all of us and for 98% decides who and what we are, how we behave when territorial needs are on the balance, has zero interest in moral ethical spiritual religious, fair/not- fair considerations. It doesn't even hear what we are saying.

You might as well read a Roald Dahl children story to a toad in a box. Or play Bach's Matthaeus Passion to chimp tribes at war frenzy kill clash with each other having a border dispute.

I don't mind repeating what Cyrus III years ago showed me in a weird dream. The truth first needs to find the hardest place to break through, the place of most resistance. That one brick that refuses to give way but once it does, opens the floodgates and peace flowing into the world.

That hardest nut to crack, the brick that refuses to go, the most unlikely place of highest resistance where you'd expect if anything wins, it can only be evil... is exactly the place where it will all start and world peace is forged. As we speak. You don't need to guess what and where conflict that is.

The reason you are so obsessed, as are many people, with Israel and not with other confrontations equally bloody elsewhere, is that the Meddle East is the epicenter where all conflicts come together, but where also the solution will emerge.

You feel this instinctively and like to think Persia is part of the solution and share in the honor, as the one equipped with the wisdom and power to "clean the barn". This is certainly true, but not via the Iranians currently in power. It will be a Persian Queen and an army of Iranian females who will clean out the Persian barn, control the Mad Mulla*s who completely squandered Persia's interests and values. Like Netanyahu and his brain-dead allies in Israel did with Jewish values.

The Iranian and Jewish people are historic allies, a spiritual family. No need to worry.

Time will tell. Things get worse before they get better. This is not a battle between nations, empires or cultures, geo-political zones of economic and military interest, although it certainly looks that way.

As above as below: inside all of us there is this same brick that refuses to give way. But it is there, in the middle of our darkest, most painful struggles. Where we are the killer and killed. Both the crime and the victim. Find it. Then you see the world.

Find that rock, there is still time to say goodbye; it will be pulverized. When war is over, people wonder, what was that? Like a woman who forgets the labor pains once the baby is born.

C III

As said many times, Iranian interviewed on the street said they for a Jewish homeland as long as Pali accepts the deal.

Arab leaders, Sheikhs and generals, do not have the credential with Pali, Mull*hs have .. Best is to talk with the Mull*hs

They can deliver

Iran paid twice for that wall .. and .. saved jews, at least, twice .. this would be 3rd time

New Israel would be an important nation of ME, welcomed into Middle Eastern Team, not anymore a Colonial Power base within Middle East ..

Western Asia's national interest would be central to New Israel.

And accept "Persian Hegemony"

That is the deal on the table.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Well, to have a "deal" it takes two parties to agree on that deal. Otherwise it is not a deal. I'll assume, because you are a good guy, that this means you not only want Palestinains to agree with the deal, but also Israelis. Correct? Probably not.

I'll assume that you have a sense of realism left in you. Which means that such a deal has to be imposed on Israel without its consent. You hint at that by omitting Israelis to have a say in what is fair and that "Iranian Hegemony" should be accepted. Which is a full 100% delusional.

While I still assume you have a sense of realism in you, this means that Iran plus adversaries of Israel: Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad.. are completely justified to wage war against Israel. Aren't they?

With a 100% certainty Israel will never accept Iran as the mediater let alone as the enforcer of anything, and you know it.

What is left for Iran to do, and justified in your opinion? Wage war against Israel? Continue to support those who do, as they do now? Or, maybe wisely start minding their own business as to not make it worse than it already is?

You have the mic HP. Be the best consultant to Iran you can be. They need you, they are messing up.

Israelis are deaf to anyone but themselves, so no need to waste time on them. Your opinions are worth less than a tick in their neighbors ass. They just fight those who decided to fight them; the rest is poopoo talk.
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 7:42 pm
Well, to have a "deal" it takes two parties to agree on that deal. Otherwise it is not a deal. I'll assume, because you are a good guy, that this means you not only want Palestinains to agree with the deal, but also Israelis. Correct? Probably not.

I'll assume that you have a sense of realism left in you. Which means that such a deal has to be imposed on Israel without its consent. You hint at that by omitting Israelis to have a say in what is fair and that "Iranian Hegemony" should be accepted. Which is a full 100% delusional.

If one country in the world that has no black mark in it's file since 1000s of years concerning our beloved Jews, it's Persi*ns.

Even now when Zionist killed so many Iranian scientist, Iranians did not lash back .. even now sending 500 drones over Israeli sky not even one Jewish injured let alone died. That should tell you something.

Have said many time, there a reason Pers*ans could keep the empire UNINTERRUPTERD for 1000 years, in peace and prosperity. There was a reason. Fairness towards all Satrap was the reason, rule by fairness and not sword

What our beloved Jews want is no secret, they running away from those nasty people who did all those bad things to them, Europe, Spain, Anglos (in Canadian and probably Australian property deeds written, no dogs, no Chinese, no Jews) .. they looking for a secure home

Job of Iranians is to convince Palestinians to grant Ashkenazim a refuge, a homeland to live in peace and security and safety.

That is the deal

Iranian Hegemony has nothing to do with Israel, that is a fact of future Middle East, Arabs know this, Turks know this, Russians know this.

If Ashkenazim want to live in Middle East, it would be under Iranian hegemony, this not part of the deal for "New Israel" but part of life in future Middle East .. it will take a few generations until full Pers*an hegemony is established in ME but will happen.

While I still assume you have a sense of realism in you, this means that Iran plus adversaries of Israel: Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad.. are completely justified to wage war against Israel. Aren't they ?

You forgetting that Middle East, Muslims have not accepted UN giving Palestine to Ashkenazim .. neither they were asked nor was accepted

For ME people Ashkenazim are "European Invaders" .. they do not recognize Israel.

Those millions of Palestinians in refugee camps in Lebanon and elsewhere they waiting to go back home.

This is the situation now

With a 100% certainty Israel will never accept Iran as the mediator let alone as the enforcer of anything, and you know it.

Depends

Depends whether Ashkenazim want to go back to where they came from, Europe and US .. or .. want a safe jewish homeland in part of Palestine.

Alternative would be perpetual (losing) war, elite leave, and only Ethiopian and Indian freeloader stay

If Iran mediates a deal, there would be no need for "enforcement" as it would be a fair to both side deal, fair to our beloved Jews and fair to Pali, they would be partner in success, a win-win, speciality of Mull*hs.

What is left for Iran to do, and justified in your opinion? Wage war against Israel? Continue to support those who do, as they do now? Or, maybe wisely start minding their own business as to not make it worse than it already is?

Am sure you saw the post I posted some time ago about how Iranians cook frog .. time is on Iranian side and worsening rapidly for Israel .. Mull*hs dont need to do anything, just lean back and watch things unfold .. last many yrs, US and Europe always said "everything is on the table" .. Now, worst think could happen for West is a start of shooting war in ME .. Russians and Chinese would love it

Israelis are deaf to anyone but themselves, so no need to waste time on them. Your opinions are worth less than a tick in their neighbors ass. They just fight those who decided to fight them; the rest is poopoo talk.

Unfortunately true , that is what Israeli think , unfortunately .. classic case in Jewish history, unfortunately .. BookSmart (Einstein) unrelated to Wisdom :(

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

You keep buzzing around like bumble bee in a bubble. :D

Look, Israel doesn't care what you think and just fights those who decided to fight them. Rest is poopoopidoo betty boop nonsense. Palestinians do same thing: fight for what they consider is theirs. This is boringly common monkey business.

Many problems are caused, or made harder to solve by the fact that we are monkies with often too much imagination.

While we seem to agree that these Mighty Mulla*s should just sit back and watch, ie mind their own business, like we all should, your inability to just condemn what Hamas did on 7-10 means your moral compas is broken. If you can condemn Netanyahu, the IDF sledgehammer, I'm sure you can also condemn Hamas. Even Putin shouldn't be too hard to condemn. But you simply can't. Which is very creepy to say the least, but an interesting fact to observe.

Gaza was handed to the Palestinians on a free silver platter. They could have done something great with it. Instead they turned it into a platform to again attack Israel. They now pay the price for 7-10. The math is not complicated.

You and all other cheerleading betti boops will continue being delusional about the mechanics of reality, no doubt about it. This will not change anything on the contested battle fields. Monkey town rules.
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 12:11 am

You keep buzzing around like bumble bee in a bubble. :D

.. your inability to just condemn what Hamas did on 7-10 means your moral compas is broken. If you can condemn Netanyahu, the IDF sledgehammer, I'm sure you can also condemn Hamas. Even Putin shouldn't be too hard to condemn. But you simply can't. Which is very creepy to say the least, but an interesting fact to observe.

The Devil in his own words.

Israel will pay for ALL its crimes, each and every single one of them.

Nothing has been forgotten, it never will be forgotten. Justice will be done ! ! !

Well, why those millions Pali in those refugee camps ? ? because, from the begin, idea being to "de-populate" Palestine, IDF went in Arab village and killed women and baby, to make Pali flee .. that was Ben Gurion plan from Begin, he sayin so

That is what Natanyahu wanted to do in Gaza, again

Hamas ! ! ! .. Why you complaining ? ?

Gaza was handed to the Palestinians on a free silver platter. They could have done something great with it. Instead they turned it into a platform to again attack Israel. They now pay the price for 7-10. The math is not complicated.

Gaza winning in all respect .. after 8 months still fierce fighting in Gaza with many IDF soldiers being killed .. as said IDF no match for Gaza fighters .. even US says Israel lost in Gaza

You and all other cheerleading betti boops will continue being delusional about the mechanics of reality, no doubt about it. This will not change anything on the contested battle fields. Monkey town rules.

Well, seems the message "not yet" sank in .. as Norman Finkelstein said, IDF must encounter an "catastrophic military defeat" til Israeli population understands things must change dramatically .. this now in process.

In the meantime, Mull*hs watchin

And

https://www.aljazeera.com/program/upfro ... tanyahu-is

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Sat May 25, 2024 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
noddy

Post by noddy »

So what happens if Netanayu finished his hamas cleanzing, gets kicked of out office and Israel does a mea culpa and changes to a moderate stance
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 7:35 am So what happens if Netanayu finished his hamas cleanzing, gets kicked of out office and Israel does a mea culpa and changes to a moderate stance

:lol: :lol:

In a way, Natanyahu did a service to the future of Israel, he exited Israel's real intention out of closet ..

Now the world knows and sees what all this was about from the begin .. Now the world, even European and American mass, the population (who matter, the young generation) know the detail and real intention, are focused on this .. Western Politicians must act to keep some claim of high morality ..

Israel now is in a "make or brake" phase .. either "WEIS" heads step forward and settle with Pali .. or the Israeli elite and money would leave and things nosedive into toilet.

Notion ME people, including Iran, does not want a "safe and secure" Home for our beloved Ashkenazim fleeing from those nasty Westerner, is Zionist propaganda brain washing naive Jews and Western Joe

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

HP, you keep Betty Booping (tm) around like a kid who never paid attention during classes, flunks every time and has no idea what’s happening and why.

It doesn't matter how Jews and Arabs ended up fighting over land post-WW2. The fact is, at one point they did start fighting and it won't stop until this bushfire burned itself out.

Who then "won", "lost" remains to be seen. Some things are hard to predict, especially the future.

I don't blame anyone, just observe the nature of territorial fights, and see a pattern easily recognizable to be millions of years old across all species.

I've heard all versions from all sides, who supposedly are the real victims, who are the real a-holes, who make peace impossible and why. It has become one Betty Boop show of self-righteous people finger pointing. It's boring, of it were not completely silly.

Now I can paint a scenario where if only the Zionists did or didn't do a/b/c, if only Arabs, Palestinians did or didn't do d/e/f... but these scenarios can't be tested, hence are meaningless. Your or my opinions make zero difference, bupkes.

The only reason to play with alternate scenarios that will never be tested, is to at least try extract some lessons from these horrible events and prevent things to happen again in the future.

While you and thousands of other Betty Boops are mulling over the past, finger pointing and the war just raging on following its own biology-based monkey track, some people prefer to look ahead with lessons learned.

Nobody "wins" a war, let's get that also out of the way. It has only losers: thousands dead, maimed, traumatized, immense material destruction. Keep that in mind while you cheerlead your favorite team.
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 9:02 am
Who then "won", "lost" remains to be seen. Some things are hard to predict, especially the future.

You seem to be reasonable guy, imagine you now president of Israel and Israel's destiny would be in your hand

After all what I explained, would you still be doing same as before, same as since Sharon etc etc ? ?

Or see the "tsunami" gathering speed, with certainty of 100 foot high water rolling over our beloved Jews ?

Arabs not Arabs used to be, they armed to the eye ball with latest, and do not mind millions of casualty, Mull*hs not Mull*hs of even 10 yrs ago, China, Russia and "Global South" against you and all the rest you know, things snowballing against you.

And forget US

Would you still continue as Sharon rolling with tanks to Beirut creating Hezbolah ?

Only a fool would not change course.

This nothing to do with Natanyahu, the culprit here is the Israeli electorate .. they must accept the consequence

Parodite wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 9:02 am
Nobody "wins" a war, let's get that also out of the way. It has only losers: thousands dead, maimed, traumatized, immense material destruction. Keep that in mind while you cheerlead your favorite team.

True .. now that it is clear Zionist project failed, why continue with more of the same as last 75 yrs ? why not settle ?

Mull*hs can deliver :lol:

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/07/15/poli ... index.html

[Mod note. JFK never made any such statement. Agitprop.
JFK.jpeg
]
Heracleum Persicum

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/7SwGJUZO4Io

Holocaust credit fully diluted now.

Unfortunately
Nonc Hilaire

CIA in the Middle east

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

No real place to put this essay on Trump’s destroying the CIA but this will do.

https://open.substack.com/pub/badlands/ ... -connected?
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

MAY 28, 2024
Even If It Avoids Civil War,
Israel’s Final Crisis Looks Cataclysmic !

In July 2021, commenting on Albert Einstein’s prophetic warnings of Israel’s disastrous future as early as 1948, we concluded our text with the following observation and, at the same time, prediction:

Unfortunately, it seems clear that Einstein was right again. With the British now a remote memory, it is indeed true that the descendants of the “terrorist organizations” of 1948 are leading Israel, which is ruled by them, with mathematical precision towards the “final destruction”. A country that may today seem more powerful and arrogant than ever but is in fact living through the worst existential crisis of its history, as it is rotting and disintegrating from the inside. The countdown has already begun and the hour of truth is approaching…(1)

Perhaps faster than we had anticipated, everything points to the fact that, in this spring of 2024, the hour of the Jewish State’s great truth is not only approaching, but has already arrived, is here and is unfolding before our very eyes! And the forecasts are not at all optimistic. In Israel itself, the first voices are beginning to be heard expressing doubts about the viability of the State of Israel.

Told you

And :) :)

Haaretz
The " 3 State Solution "
:lol:

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Meanwhile, back in the real world, the future existence of Gaza and the Hamas terrorists is the question.
Reuters

Israel seized control of the Rafah border crossing with Egypt three weeks ago. Its tanks then entered some eastern districts of the city but had previously not rumbled into the centre in full force.

On Tuesday, witnesses also reported gunbattles between Israeli troops and Hamas-led fighters in the area of the Zurub hilltop in western Rafah.

Witnesses in central Rafah said the Israeli military appeared to have brought in remote-operated armoured vehicles and there was no immediate sign of personnel in or around them. An Israeli military spokesperson had no immediate comment.

The Israeli military also said it operated overnight along the Philadelphi Corridor that separates Gaza from Egypt and troops were engaged in close-quarter combat, locating tunnel shafts, weapons and militant infrastructure.

More than 36,000 Palestinians have been killed in Israel's offensive, Gaza's health ministry says. Israel launched its air and ground war after Hamas-led militants attacked southern Israeli communities on Oct. 7, killing around 1,200 people and seizing more than 250 hostages, according to Israeli tallies.

Israel says it wants to root out the last major intact formations of Hamas fighters hunkered down in Rafah and rescue hostages it says are being held in the area.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 8:42 pm
Meanwhile, back in the real world, the future existence of Gaza and the Hamas terrorists is the question.

Le Monde
How Hamas became the leader of the Palestinian national movement

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 9:03 pm

Le Monde

Hamas was elected. Every group has the leaders that it deserves.

Along with the consequences.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 9:53 pm
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 9:03 pm

Le Monde

Hamas was elected. Every group has the leaders that it deserves.

Along with the consequences.

YES

Very well said

Jagmeet Singh - Canadian head of NDP

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/HcPKjRSR54E :lol:

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/05/28/midd ... index.html

CNN - Munitions made in the United States were used in the deadly Israeli strike on a displacement camp in Rafah on Sunday, a CNN analysis of video from the scene and a review by explosive weapons experts has found.

NYT

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2024/05/29 ... amas-rafah

Israel Used U.S.-Made Bombs in Strike That Killed Dozens Near Rafah

The munitions used in an attack on a camp for displaced people were identified by weapons experts and a Times visual analysis.

Zionist pulling US into "Sh*tPit" .. That can have legal consequences

Heracleum Persicum

Parodite

Egypt-Gaza tunnels [Re: Israel]

Post by Parodite »

Coming days and weeks will show what dubious role Egypt and others played in facilitating those massive tunnels between Gaza and Egypt that enabled Hamas build its war infrastructure. Probably everybody knew about it.

https://youtu.be/oZNCf-YOEbo?si=vZxMyZ-s0Se_iHga

Good thing Israel takes control of this border and can now close off these major underground artery supply lines. Most likely Israel will stay inside Gaza occupying this border strip for decades to come to never allow such tunnels be built again.

Pay attention to people and groups demanding Israel to leave that borderstrip. No need to follow the money there.