Iran

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Iran

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Raissi chief of staf, was in 2nd chopper in a convoy of 3 chopper .. Raisi's chief of staff describes downed helicopter's final moments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYNFY1dBPCo

Parodite

Zioops [Re: Iran]

Post by Parodite »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:13 pm Raissi chief of staf, was in 2nd chopper in a convoy of 3 chopper .. Raisi's chief of staff describes downed helicopter's final moments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYNFY1dBPCo
Will be interesting to see what conspiracy theories develop. Was it "downed"? What or who did the downing?

From the interview, the unfortunate elicopter entered a small patch of clouds and then disappeared, went down as it turned out.

Maybe this patch of clouds was artificially created, a trap of sorts. Given the Zionists ability to take out Iranian topdogs anywhere, it can't be ruled out to have been a Zioop.

Another possibility is that this patch of clouds was a spiritual projection of an extra-dimensional entity, where the quantum potential disrupted the electronics of the elicopter, with fatal consequences.

There have been similar incidents, where what looked like a patch of clouds, was in fact the "exhaust" of a UFO with perception altering effects because space-time got locally warped. Non-locality then had its viscious effects on the human brains present within the event horizon of the worm hole.

Caveat: these should not be confused with the more common "brainfart", that can literally alter the brain stucture of the person "smelling" it.

Similar symptoms, especially if its chemical composition can be traced back to brainfog, but these are not able to disrupt the electronics of elicopters. They can however disorient a human pilot enough, with same devastating results.

Of all accidents where human error is the cause, 99,2% of the people suffered from prolonged, systemic brainfog!

"Spiritual bloating" belongs to a similar family of gastrointestinal autoimmune disorders, where brainfog starts to produce brainfarts and then, in combination with otherwise innocent bouts of constipation, culminates into a very explosive situation when human behavior becomes increasingly erratic. In modern lingo this condition is called psychosis.

An open question is if different people can experience the same delusion, for instance seeing the same brainfog clouds that are not really there. That doesn't seem likely, but is not impossible.

What does happen more frequently is that a fictitious past is fabricated after events, when not enough solid evidence is available to produce an explanation. Desires and wishful thinking then create a narrative to fill-in the gaps, in an effort to calm down fears for the unknown and give the boogeyman under your bed a face.

Some appear to have a very strong desire for that boogeyman under their bed to be a Jew! Looks like again Dr Phil is needed.

Maybe anti-Semitism is not what it appears to be.
Instead of fear, jealousy and hatred, it could be a cry for intimacy. Mullah wants Mooshe and is angry he can't have him. A Jew under his bed is maybe not ideal, but at least there is a sense of closeness. Not cool when he brings down your elicopter.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

When Rouhani was President he let Israel to seize the documents (physical and digital - they had to physically ship 55k paper reports out of Iran) about Iran’s nuclear defense program in 2018.

Combined with Rouhani’s executing Iranians Israel sounds like one of Rouhani’s friends.

If Israel was responsible it was likely an op and Rouhani is gone with the wind and on a beach in Caesarea. Bibi/Rouhani reminds me of the Rabin/Arafat political theatre.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:45 am When Rouhani was President he let Israel to seize the documents (physical and digital - they had to physically ship 55k paper reports out of Iran) about Iran’s nuclear defense program in 2018.

Combined with Rouhani’s executing Iranians Israel sounds like one of Rouhani’s friends.

If Israel was responsible it was likely an op and Rouhani is gone with the wind and on a beach in Caesarea. Bibi/Rouhani reminds me of the Rabin/Arafat political theatre.

Iranian media says it was a technical problem .. could be a sabotage .. but also helicopters much more sensitive to technical issues than fix wing plane.

Iran has 68 Bell-212 , some of them assembled in Iranian Helicopter factory (Iran manufactures own military helicopter, similar to US Cobra)

The 3 choppers enter fog and decided to climb .. 2 climbed out of fog, one with president team, communication was suddenly cut and drops.

Sudden cut of communication could be a sign of explosion. Seems a few passengers were still alive for some time, meaning the chopper was not flying too high when drop happened, or there was no explosion but the chopper sank rapidly from higher altitude and hit ground hard, first the report was "hard landing" (probably there was phone contact with some passengers who said it was hard landing) that would mean technical problem but no explosion.

Suddenly cut of communication points to an explosion .. could be a bomb was placed in the chopper before taking off for return.

Re who could be responsible for a sabotage, as assassinating presidents do not change any national policy, I think internal faction could be the culprit.

In Iran now a real genuine Opposition parties .. within key politicians and Mull*hs, there is those leaning to East thinking Iranian national interest is towards East, Central Asia, China, Russia, Pakistan, India etc .. and those still being fooled by West thinking there free lunch waiting for them in the West.

Raissi was spearheading the East leaning faction .. AND .. was the prime candidate to replace Khamnei the leader .. meaning if Raissi would have replace Khamnei West could close shop and leave.

We will see what happens

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:01 am
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:45 am When Rouhani was President he let Israel to seize the documents (physical and digital - they had to physically ship 55k paper reports out of Iran) about Iran’s nuclear defense program in 2018.

Iranian media says it was a technical problem .. could be a sabotage .. but also helicopters much more sensitive to technical issues than fix wing plane.

Iran has 68 Bell-212 , some of them assembled in Iranian Helicopter factory (Iran manufactures own military helicopter, similar to US Cobra)

The 3 choppers enter fog and decided to climb .. 2 climbed out of fog, one with president team, communication was suddenly cut and drops.

Sudden cut of communication could be a sign of explosion. Seems a few passengers were still alive for some time, meaning the chopper was not flying too high when drop happened, or there was no explosion but the chopper sank rapidly from higher altitude and hit ground hard, first the report was "hard landing" (probably there was phone contact with some passengers who said it was hard landing) that would mean technical problem but no explosion.

Suddenly cut of communication points to an explosion .. could be a bomb was placed in the chopper before taking off for return.

Re who could be responsible for a sabotage, as assassinating presidents do not change any national policy, I think internal faction could be the culprit.

In Iran now a real genuine Opposition parties .. within key politicians and Mull*hs, there is those leaning to East thinking Iranian national interest is towards East, Central Asia, China, Russia, Pakistan, India etc .. and those still being fooled by West thinking there free lunch waiting for them in the West.

Raissi was spearheading the East leaning faction .. AND .. was the prime candidate to replace Khamnei the leader .. meaning if Raissi would have replace Khamnei West could close shop and leave.

We will see what happens

Crashing into a mountain in the fog would also result in the immediate cut off of communication.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:01 am

We will see what happens

Copter_Eli_Copter.jpg
Copter_Eli_Copter.jpg (5.47 KiB) Viewed 278 times
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 11:55 pm
Crashing into a mountain in the fog would also result in the immediate cut off of communication.

True

Now it is evident that it hit a mountain rock cliff

The pilot, a very experienced Bell-212 military captain .. such experienced pilot cant believe he was flying in a valley, mountain, in fog, without radar, with most important VIP passengers .. He could be flying below the cloud in valley and decided to climb above the cloud, entering the low laying valley fog obstructing a mountain cliff .. a top military pilot, captain, would not make such mistake.

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 6:23 am

True

The pilot, a very experienced Bell-212 military captain .. such experienced pilot cant believe he was flying in a valley, mountain, in fog, without radar, with most important VIP passengers .. He could be flying below the cloud in valley and decided to climb above the cloud, entering the low laying valley fog obstructing a mountain cliff .. a top military pilot, captain, would not make such mistake.

People are human HP. They make mistakes.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 2:45 pm
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 6:23 am

True

People are human HP. They make mistakes.

From Iranian media :

The helicopter that crashed was American and the other two helicopters were Russian

Putin - Out of the three helicopters that were involved in this incident, two helicopters were made by Russia, which did not have an accident, and the helicopter that crashed was made by America.

So far, no such information has been revealed about the two helicopters carrying the presidential delegation, and it is not known why a president did not fly with a Russian-made helicopter.

Lukashengo - The United States is to blame for the incident that killed the president of Iran, because it banned companies from supplying American-made helicopter parts.

Putin says the other 2 helicopters were Russian Helicopters :lol:

https://www.africanews.com/2024/05/22/r ... resident//

https://tass.com/world/1790999

https://en.mehrnews.com/news/215377/Rus ... rs-to-Iran

https://tass.com/politics/1791403

Looks like all US choppers will be sold off, parts are sanctioned .. buying Russian helicopters :lol:

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 8:11 am

Lukashengo - The United States is to blame for the incident that killed the president of Iran, because it banned companies from supplying American-made helicopter parts.
The parts were sanctioned in 1979 when the Iranian regime illegally took the diplomatic staff of the American embassy hostage. So actually it is the mad mullahs fault.

Plus being a 45 year old helicopter you would think it was past due for retirement. Maybe Raisi looked at all the Russian helicopters and planes crashing in Ukraine, as well as Russia, and took a pass on riding in one.
Heracleum Persicum

https://verticalmag.com/news/defective- ... ter-crash/

According to the AD effective July 5, investigators discovered that one of the outboard main rotor hub strap pins sheared off during flight, leading to detachment of the main rotor blade and rotor head. The failed pin had reportedly accumulated just 20 hours in service.

Inspection of another Canadian Bell 212 helicopter found a main rotor hub strap pin made by the same manufacturer, with the same serial number prefix “FNFS,” to be deformed after less than 30 hours in service.

https://aerossurance.com/safety-managem ... roduction/

Canadian B212 Crash : A Defective Production Process

Posted by Aerossurance on Sep 17, 2022 in Accidents & Incidents, Design & Certification, Helicopters, Human Factors / Performance, Safety Management

There no reason Raissi Bell-212 would not climb out of fog at such low altitude in a valley .. Bell-212 is twin engine with 18,000 ft ceiling.

If a main bolt holding a main rotor blade brakes, losing one of the main rotor blades, the chopper drops like a rock.
Heracleum Persicum

Tim Anderson is an Australian academic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK4vzppqT7Q

Heracleum Persicum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15AORZgm8sg

one of the most unique and beautiful historic baths in Iran

Heracleum Persicum

Iran steps away from deniability in arming the Houthis
New statements from Iran are "abandoning the fiction" that they are not supplying anti-ship ballistic missile technology

“First the gloves came off, and now the mask. The more successful Iran’s regional policy is, the more the regime is moving to flirt with taking credit for it rather than hiding behind its proxies,” Ben Taleblu said.

He highlighted that the Houthis are “the only proxy of Iran to have paraded and used anti-ship ballistic missiles and medium-range ballistic missiles. This puts the Houthis in a class of their own in the Axis of Resistance as a non-state actor with state level capabilities.”

The mother of all unintended consequences of Ukraine fiasco was elevating Mull*hs to a new top level .. Mull*hs in Russian and China team, unbeatable.

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 10:36 pm
. . .

The mother of all unintended consequences of Ukraine fiasco was elevating Mull*hs to a new top level .. Mull*hs in Russian and China team, unbeatable.

Just like the Third Reich.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:07 pm
. . .

Am sure you don't know what "Third Reich" means .. Probably believing in Western propaganda BS.

But that another story

Directly from horse's mouth

Israel, like Ukraine now history

Ukraine probably will be divided, between Poland and Russia

Israel will be dissolved and integrated into Greater Syria as was for 1000s of yrs

Smart Ashkenazim already leaving .. and .. Ukraine will ran out of men

Takes time, but will get there
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:39 pm
. . .

Am sure you don't know what "Third Reich" means .. Probably believing in Western propaganda BS.

But that another story

Israel will be dissolved and integrated into Greater Syria as was for 1000s of yrs

The Third Reich also indulged in similar fantasies.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:42 pm
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:39 pm
. . .

But that another story

The Third Reich also indulged in similar fantasies.

Russia beat the 3rd Reich .. now again, Russia will beat the New 3rd Reich, 3rd Reich which killed millions in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya and now in Palestine .. Africa, Latin America, Far East moving away from west

All world turning against West

Heracleum Persicum

Poor American Joe, Poor American Joe

Zionist lobby has established rubbish Forums "In Defence of Democracy" , "Middle East Forum" etc

Staff Bios

President : Daniel Pipes .. main NEOCON anti Iran neocon cheerleader since 40+ yrs.

AND ?

Look where his policies lead our beloved U.S. of A , and Israel itself .. is Israel now better off compared to 40 yrs ago

Only fools would think yes

Daniel Pipes, a historian, has led the Middle East Forum since its founding in 1994. He taught at Chicago, Harvard, Pepperdine, and the U.S. Naval War College. He served in five U.S. administrations, received two presidential appointments, and testified before many congressional committees. The author of 16 books on the Middle East, Islam, and other topics, Mr. Pipes writes a column for the Washington Times and the Spectator; his work has been translated into 39 languages. DanielPipes.org contains an archive of his writings and media appearances; he tweets at @DanielPipes. He received both his A.B. and Ph.D. from Harvard. The Washington Post deems him "perhaps the most prominent U.S. scholar on radical Islam." Al-Qaeda invited Mr. Pipes to convert and Edward Said called him an "Orientalist."

Expert in Islam and Iran and Orientalist and totally "clueless"

He a study case : One should read what he said 40, 30, 20, 10 yrs ago and compare to what "REALY" happened .. would see how "clueless" he was and still is .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .. Mull*hs loooove it ..