Levitas

Post Reply
NapLajoieOnSteroids
Posts: 275
Joined: 28 Sep 2024 23:04

Re: Levitas

Post by NapLajoieOnSteroids »

Doc
Posts: 718
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 14:26

Re: Levitas

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieOnSteroids wrote: ↑13 Apr 2025 07:25
Given Vlad and his son(who fought the first Islamic invasion of Europe)

Image
Doc
Posts: 718
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 14:26

Re: Levitas

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieOnSteroids wrote: ↑13 Apr 2025 07:25
What about a statue for Vlad (the Vlad that fought against the first Islamic invasion of Europe?)

Image
Doc
Posts: 718
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 14:26

Re: Levitas

Post by Doc »

Women Ride Giant Vibrating Dildo.

"When Jeff Bezos first asked me to come over to his pad and play with his rocket. I slapped him in the face. But then I thought about it and said "OK""

"It was awesome!! I was screaming my head off!! I felt like I was floating in space !!"

Image

Doc
Posts: 718
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 14:26

Re: Levitas

Post by Doc »

Image
NapLajoieOnSteroids
Posts: 275
Joined: 28 Sep 2024 23:04

Re: Levitas

Post by NapLajoieOnSteroids »

Doc
Posts: 718
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 14:26

Re: Levitas

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieOnSteroids wrote: ↑24 Apr 2025 02:16
I Am sure the popularity of the black plague would come back if it came back and people were told they have to wear masks and distance from others in public.
Typhoon
Posts: 3989
Joined: 28 Sep 2024 19:06

Re: Levitas

Post by Typhoon »

girlfriend_material_4987_36.gif
girlfriend_material_4987_36.gif (4.35 MiB) Viewed 15753 times
NapLajoieOnSteroids
Posts: 275
Joined: 28 Sep 2024 23:04

Re: Levitas

Post by NapLajoieOnSteroids »

Nonc Hilaire
Posts: 358
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 17:05

Re: Levitas

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

The MAD magazine archive.

https://archive.org/details/madmagazine
Doc
Posts: 718
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 14:26

Re: Levitas

Post by Doc »

Image
Nonc Hilaire
Posts: 358
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 17:05

Re: Levitas

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Vicious :lol:
NapLajoieOnSteroids
Posts: 275
Joined: 28 Sep 2024 23:04

Re: Levitas

Post by NapLajoieOnSteroids »

Typhoon
Posts: 3989
Joined: 28 Sep 2024 19:06

Re: Levitas

Post by Typhoon »

true_romance.jpg
true_romance.jpg (196.42 KiB) Viewed 15589 times
Typhoon
Posts: 3989
Joined: 28 Sep 2024 19:06

Re: Levitas

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote: ↑14 Apr 2025 17:06 Women Ride Giant Vibrating Dildo.

"When Jeff Bezos first asked me to come over to his pad and play with his rocket. I slapped him in the face. But then I thought about it and said "OK""

"It was awesome!! I was screaming my head off!! I felt like I was floating in space !!"

Image

The inspiration for the Blue Origin rocket design:

Flexh_Gordon_Rocket.jpg
Flexh_Gordon_Rocket.jpg (434.84 KiB) Viewed 15589 times

[On the other hand, I don't understand the derision these women have received.
After all, Alan "1st American in Space" Shepard's flight was also sub-orbital.
Sitting atop a controlled chemical explosion is still a high risk undertaking. It takes guts.

At the same time, people can now be launched into space without having undergone the rigours of astronaut selection and training.]
Doc
Posts: 718
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 14:26

Re: Levitas

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote: ↑11 May 2025 08:14
Doc wrote: ↑14 Apr 2025 17:06 Women Ride Giant Vibrating Dildo.

"When Jeff Bezos first asked me to come over to his pad and play with his rocket. I slapped him in the face. But then I thought about it and said "OK""

"It was awesome!! I was screaming my head off!! I felt like I was floating in space !!"

Image

The inspiration for the Blue Origin rocket design:


Flexh_Gordon_Rocket.jpg


[On the other hand, I don't understand the derision these women have received.
After all, Alan "1st American in Space" Shepard's flight was also sub-orbital.
Sitting atop a controlled chemical explosion is still a high risk undertaking. It takes guts.

At the same time, people can now be launched into space without having undergone the rigours of astronaut selection and training.]
Yeah these women should be allowed to have peace in their safe space.

Seriously they were criticized as mush as anything to use the experience as an excuse to take selfies. Particularly Katy Perry who used the flight to promote her apparently failing world concert tour.
Doc
Posts: 718
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 14:26

Re: Levitas

Post by Doc »

Image
NapLajoieOnSteroids
Posts: 275
Joined: 28 Sep 2024 23:04

Re: Levitas

Post by NapLajoieOnSteroids »

Image
Nonc Hilaire
Posts: 358
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 17:05

Re: Levitas

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

NapLajoieOnSteroids wrote: ↑29 May 2025 00:47 Image
Who wouldn’t also be greatly vexxed if they had even one bee in their leotard?
Doc
Posts: 718
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 14:26

Re: Levitas

Post by Doc »

Image
Typhoon
Posts: 3989
Joined: 28 Sep 2024 19:06

Re: Levitas

Post by Typhoon »

Cougars_on_the_loose.jpg
Cougars_on_the_loose.jpg (53.74 KiB) Viewed 15458 times
Typhoon
Posts: 3989
Joined: 28 Sep 2024 19:06

Re: Levitas

Post by Typhoon »

Fish_sweat.jpg
Fish_sweat.jpg (73.58 KiB) Viewed 15453 times
Nonc Hilaire
Posts: 358
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 17:05

Re: Levitas

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

IMG_0322.jpeg
IMG_0322.jpeg (489.17 KiB) Viewed 15443 times
Typhoon
Posts: 3989
Joined: 28 Sep 2024 19:06

Re: Levitas

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: ↑08 Jun 2025 22:51 IMG_0322.jpeg
That would be a bit distracting to drive.
Typhoon
Posts: 3989
Joined: 28 Sep 2024 19:06

Re: Levitas

Post by Typhoon »

cutting_down_on_CO2_emissions.gif
cutting_down_on_CO2_emissions.gif (3.15 MiB) Viewed 15433 times
Doc
Posts: 718
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 14:26

Re: Levitas

Post by Doc »

Gives searching for yourself new meaning

Image
Parodite
Posts: 374
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 20:27

Re: Levitas

Post by Parodite »

Typhoon
Posts: 3989
Joined: 28 Sep 2024 19:06

Re: Levitas

Post by Typhoon »

Keeping_it_real.jpg
Keeping_it_real.jpg (344.74 KiB) Viewed 15409 times
Doc
Posts: 718
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 14:26

Re: Levitas

Post by Doc »

New porn site for women to earn easy money "Only Guns"

Image
Image
Image
Doc
Posts: 718
Joined: 29 Sep 2024 14:26

Re: Levitas

Post by Doc »

Image
Post Reply