Coke/Pepsi as pesticides . . !

Advances in the investigation of the physical universe we live in.
Marcus

Coke/Pepsi as pesticides . . !

Post by Marcus »

4fpEgurO-ec
Drink up . . . :shock:
"The jawbone of an ass is just as dangerous a weapon today as in Sampson's time."
--- Richard Nixon
"I consider looseness with words no less of a defect than looseness of the bowels."
—John Calvin
Farcus

Re: Coke/Pepsi as pesticides . . !

Post by Farcus »

Baking soda and peroxide toothpaste!
peroxide!
oxide!
Image Oxident!
ImageCorrosive!
ImageHarmful!

Now think of all the flammable metal potassium and the horrible poison chloride in a potato!!!

:eek:
Torchwood

Post by Torchwood »

I have recently managed to kick my Coke habit.

Phosphoric acid aside, it's the 32% sugar. And diet coke tastes awful.
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Torchwood wrote:I have recently managed to kick my Coke habit.
That's good, man, but the 80s ended a long time ago.
Phosphoric acid aside, it's the 32% sugar. And diet coke tastes awful.
Thanks. I may stop drinking Coke, too.
cultivate a white rose
Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

Just keep adding bourbon till the cola loses it's taste, it's the only way I drink the darn things.
Been busy doing stuff
noddy

Post by noddy »

chinotto is a better cola than cola... love the rotten orange peel.

bourbon is just wrong, cant stand the taste or the effect - seems to bring out the whiney "ma missus done screwed ma life" out in many people, including me.
ultracrepidarian
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Jamaican Ginger Beer is way better than colas. A soft drink like ginger ale, but with the ginger content spiked into the nuclear range. Add a good rum if desired.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
noddy

Post by noddy »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Jamaican Ginger Beer is way better than colas. A soft drink like ginger ale, but with the ginger content spiked into the nuclear range. Add a good rum if desired.
im a ginger ale and rum person when i drink to excess :)

i think the naming is different in your country - over here "ginger beer" is the sweet one and "ginger ale" is the dry and gingery one.
ultracrepidarian
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

noddy wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:Jamaican Ginger Beer is way better than colas. A soft drink like ginger ale, but with the ginger content spiked into the nuclear range. Add a good rum if desired.
im a ginger ale and rum person when i drink to excess :)

i think the naming is different in your country - over here "ginger beer" is the sweet one and "ginger ale" is the dry and gingery one.
This stuff tastes about half as strong as biting straight into a ginger root. Hot and ferocious; nothing like the dull ginger ales from Canada Dry, Schweppes or Seagram's.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
noddy

Post by noddy »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: This stuff tastes about half as strong as biting straight into a ginger root. Hot and ferocious; nothing like the dull ginger ales from Canada Dry, Schweppes or Seagram's.
sounds great - will have to see if i can find some in an import store.

better yet, screw the job ill head off to the west indies and drink rum and watch cricket .. ermm. yes... back to the import store.
ultracrepidarian