Church of Scotland

Heracleum Persicum

Church of Scotland

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Haaretz .. :lol: :lol:

“The desire of many in the State of Israel to acquire the land of Palestine for the Jewish people is wrong.
The fact that the land is currently being taken by settlement expansion, the separation barrier, house clearance, theft and force makes it doubly wrong to seek biblical sanction for this.”

“There has been a widespread assumption by many Christians as well as many Jewish people that the Bible supports an essentially Jewish state of Israel. This raises an increasing number of difficulties and current Israeli policies regarding the Palestinians have sharpened this questioning….

“The desire of many in the State of Israel to acquire the land of Palestine for the Jewish people is wrong. The fact that the land is currently being taken by settlement expansion, the separation barrier, house clearance, theft and force makes it doubly wrong to seek biblical sanction for this.”

Look, guys, told you, all that Jewish history rubbish, invented to make an evil case to usurp other people's homes .. Western Joe fooled

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Church of Scotland

:D :D

David goin BaNaNa :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on, Monster, Come on

Those Zionist Mafia befallin our beloved Palistine no Hebrew tribe .. from Khazaria (next to Daghestan, brothers and sisters of that Boston guy) .. they neither believe nor practice Judaism

When I posted that Zionist neither believe nor practice Judaism, David came with "Religious Zionism" garbage

Folks .. Zionist AGAINST Judaism, against Torah

monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Are Space Ships an update for Tents?

Post by monster_gardener »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Those Zionist Mafia befallin our beloved Palistine no Hebrew tribe .. from Khazaria (next to Daghestan, brothers and sisters of that Boston guy) .. they neither believe nor practice Judaism

When I posted that Zionist neither believe nor practice Judaism, David came with "Religious Zionism" garbage

Thank You Very Much for your post, Azari.

I advocate Israel turning itself into a Spaceport with Orion Rockets and moving much of its population to the Moon and beyond.

I think that the Israelis have the right to be there but that it is like having a fancy store in a bad neighborhood better turned into an industrial zone :twisted: .

Don't have much sympathy for an aggressive culture of religious fanatic control freak pirates on land and sea who want to conquer the world for what some say is the Moon god especially since I am for Lunar colonization.

You think that the Jews don't belong in Israel...

If you want to play that game, then let the Arab Muslims and their meme clone converts worldwide go back to Arabia......

FWIW, I think attempts to do either are likely to nasty and messy and likely to end in nuclear disaster.....

Much better to be moving on to Space.......

Jehonadab the Son of Rechab to told his Kenites to try to always live in movable habitations.... In his time, tents......

Wondering if Space Ships are an update for tents.......

G_d promised the Rechabite Kenites that they would never lack a man to stand before him: in other words eternal survival......

Outer Space Colonization seems more likely to guarantee nearly that than sticking on this 3rd Rock from the Sun.......

Unless we get some anti meteor squads deployed, Mother Nature is almost guaranteed to do to us what She did to the Dinosaurs......

If we don't do it to ourselves first........
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Are Space Ships an update for Tents?

monster_gardener wrote:

If you want to play that game, then let the Arab Muslims and their meme clone converts worldwide go back to Arabia......

:lol: .. come on, Monster .. come on

Please be honest .. you not dealing with fools nor with illiterate

Judaism is a religion, Hebrew tribe are people, a tribe like cherokee tribe or Navajo tribe

These guys, David and his friends, they from Latvia and Estonia and Russia and Poland and and and .. they no Hebrew tribe

Jew or Muslim or Christian does not give one any right to be anywhere .. do Christians have a right to be in America or in Germany or Muslims right to be in Asia Minor ? ?

Be frank, be honest

monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Post by monster_gardener »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
monster_gardener wrote:

:lol: .. come on, Monster .. come on

Please be honest .. you not dealing with fools nor with illiterate

Judaism is a religion, Hebrew tribe are people, a tribe like cherokee tribe or Navajo tribe

These guys, David and his friends, they from Latvia and Estonia and Russia and Poland and and and .. they no Hebrew tribe

Jew or Muslim or Christian does not give one any right to be anywhere .. do Christians have a right to be in America or in Germany or Muslims right to be in Asia Minor ? ?

Be frank, be honest

Thank you Very Much for your post, Azari,

Please be honest .. you not dealing with fools

I am being honest, Azari.

I honestly think that if we Depraved Sinful Egotistical Chaos Monkeys don't get off planet in a sustainable way that we are likely doomed unless some Outside Agency intervenes :roll:

So we may be fools if we don't get our space butts in gear.........

Jew or Muslim or Christian does not give one any right to be anywhere ..
But quite a few of them think they do.......

Some of the self limited Jews say ~Israel.......

Per Mohammed, many Muslims say the Whole Dam ;) World... And are Busy Beavers :twisted: :evil: trying to conquer it by pretty much any means necessary..

As far as Christians go, I would say that some have a right to be in those places......... And some don't.......

Libertarians have promoted the "right" of "peaceful people" to peacefully cross national borders......

Trouble is Depraved Sinful Egotistical Chaos Monkeys tend not to be peaceful

Hebrew tribe are people, a tribe like cherokee tribe or Navajo tribe
Tribes and nations sometimes adopt outsiders. Native American Indians are known for doing this.......

One can be adopted as a Jew: perhaps the most famous convert being Ruth of Moab who became David's great-grandmother......

Native
Last edited by monster_gardener on Wed May 08, 2013 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Heracleum Persicum

monster_gardener wrote:.

Jew or Muslim or Christian does not give one any right to be anywhere ..
But quite a few of them think they do.......

Some of the self limited Jews say ~Israel.......

Those crowed from Latvia and Estonia and Poland and Khazaria and and and .. they can say anything they want

but

the problem is

you guys "seconding" what they saying

Hebrew tribe is a "north African tribe" .. Queen Saba story

Yes, they came as "artisans" to Egypt for work (all the other stuff just "fairy tale for kids to have fun)

Yes, they came to Palistine and mingled with other tribes in Canaan, in constant wars and killing of each other

But, those Hebrew tribe, they nothing in common with those guys now occupying Palestine

These guys, the Ashkenazim are mostly from Russian & Khazari stock, Turko-Slave .. cousins of Chechnia and Daghestan folks .. that is why you guys wanted to get rid of them in the first place .. it is unfair now to unload them on somebody else .. New York already a Jewish homeland, Jewish State :lol: