Russia

noddy

Re: Russia

Post by noddy »

The upside is... let's see... no hordes of spiders, no crawling masses of insects, no scorpions, few snakes and, generally, not many lizards.

S-yeC1Jd9lQ

the creepy crawlies arent that bad, nothing a thong wont fix.
ultracrepidarian
Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

noddy wrote:the number one reason that a country with vast national resources like russia is barely relevant to the world is that they pull bullshit stunts like this and mix up business with politics.
Quite true. But then, what about sanctioning Russia over Crimea? Isn't that mixing up business with politics?...
noddy

Post by noddy »

Endovelico wrote:
noddy wrote:the number one reason that a country with vast national resources like russia is barely relevant to the world is that they pull bullshit stunts like this and mix up business with politics.
Quite true. But then, what about sanctioning Russia over Crimea? Isn't that mixing up business with politics?...
possibly so - i have no real concept of exactly where the split in pro ukraine sentiment versus pro russia sentiment starts and stops in that country but one thing i do know from years of anti colonial rants is that the country that made the stupid borders owns the problem, which is russia in this case.

even if i take the disinterested outsiders view point that both sides are equally to blame then the basic maths comes down on the side with the most diversified market and the biggest ability to carry the damage to business, which is europe.

the problem with gas is that it doesnt transport very well at all and doesnt store very well, so russia only has 2 potential customers for it, you guys and china.

if they make it politcally dangerous to buy russian gas then they lose europe and they also lose bargaining ability with china and even worse, china has a diversified energy supply system that includes australia coal and oil so its just win win for them, they get to bargain everyone down in price.

europe will be forced to recalculate their energy needs away from easy russian gas and russia will be back to being isolated and irrelevant and barking noises about the glory days as they end up without proper integration into the western or eastern markets.
ultracrepidarian
Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

noddy wrote:
Endovelico wrote:
possibly so - i have no real concept of exactly where the split in pro ukraine sentiment versus pro russia sentiment starts and stops in that country but one thing i do know from years of anti colonial rants is that the country that made the stupid borders owns the problem, which is russia in this case.

even if i take the disinterested outsiders view point that both sides are equally to blame then the basic maths comes down on the side with the most diversified market and the biggest ability to carry the damage to business, which is europe.

the problem with gas is that it doesnt transport very well at all and doesnt store very well, so russia only has 2 potential customers for it, you guys and china.

if they make it politcally dangerous to buy russian gas then they lose europe and they also lose bargaining ability with china and even worse, china has a diversified energy supply system that includes australia coal and oil so its just win win for them, they get to bargain everyone down in price.

europe will be forced to recalculate their energy needs away from easy russian gas and russia will be back to being isolated and irrelevant and barking noises about the glory days as they end up without proper integration into the western or eastern markets.
Trouble with Europe is that it doesn't pursue its own interests but US interests. Europe's interest is having a normal peaceful and cooperative relationship with Russia, which would mean buying gas and oil from Russia and selling it consumer and capital goods. It would also mean leaving NATO and creating an own defense structure, with fairly integrated armed forces. As long as Europe sees US interests as having priority, we are screwed. It's as simple as that. And let's not talk about the Russian "danger" to us, because no country with 130 million people can be a real threat to an integrated group of countries with more than 500 million people. It's only because we got unnecessarily dragged into conflict over Crimea and the Ukraine that we are in the present mess. There is no reason to think that the Crimean people do not want to be part of the Russian Federation, so we do not need to run to their help. It's all very stupid.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Endovelico wrote:
Trouble with Europe is that it doesn't pursue its own interests but US interests. Europe's interest is having a normal peaceful and cooperative relationship with Russia, which would mean buying gas and oil from Russia and selling it consumer and capital goods. It would also mean leaving NATO and creating an own defense structure, with fairly integrated armed forces. As long as Europe sees US interests as having priority, we are screwed. It's as simple as that. And let's not talk about the Russian "danger" to us, because no country with 130 million people can be a real threat to an integrated group of countries with more than 500 million people. It's only because we got unnecessarily dragged into conflict over Crimea and the Ukraine that we are in the present mess. There is no reason to think that the Crimean people do not want to be part of the Russian Federation, so we do not need to run to their help. It's all very stupid.
substitute Joe for Europe, Fred for US, Bill for Russia, Sam of Crimea, and Pete for Ukraine and the above paragraph would read a lot better. Too bad "we" can't.

If this statement was true: "because no country with 130 million people can be a real threat to an integrated group of countries with more than 500 million people.".... "we" really wouldn't care what "they" do with their gas or their military/WMD's.

Yet, bizarrely enough, millions of "us" often get apoplectic over what one single person does with an AK-47, and AR-15, or a kitchen knife.

Weird huh?
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Don't Discount Nukes and Incompetence.....

Post by monster_gardener »

Endovelico wrote:
noddy wrote:
Endovelico wrote:

Thank You Very Much for your post, Endovelico...
because no country with 130 million people can be a real threat to an integrated group of countries with more than 500 million people.
IMVHO not so....

Not when that nation has nukes and delivery systems for them..... Especially in the quantity that Russia has....

For that matter even when a nation or reasonable facsimile there of does not have nukes or other WMDs, they can still be dangerous.....

Especially if their opponents are lead by incompetents as seems to be the case for much of the West including ESPECIALLY the US.... :roll:
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

Former US State Dept. Adviser: "Putin Keeps Russia so Drunk That It Will Not Challenge Him"
Riley Waggaman MEDIA WATCH 2 hours ago

Why hasn't Russia experienced its own glorious color revolution, complete with goose-stepping neo-Nazis and foreign sex sorceresses at the highest levels of government?

Even a lobotomized garden beet knows the answer: Vladimir Putin has personally liquored-up every able-bodied Russian, in order to "thin out the herd," to use popular shepherd lingo. Former US State Department Big Cheese and analytical genius Paul A. Goble has blessed the Internet with a very special treat, "Experts: Putin killing Russians and Russia’s future by cutting vodka prices". It begins predictably with:

"Vladimir Putin may have won some support with his plan to cut prices for alcohol and may even keep part of Russia so drunk that it will not challenge him..."

Goble is referring to an old news story about caps on vodka prices. Why does Putin want Russians to Drink and Die? The BBC explained in December:

"Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered his government to curb rising vodka prices.

Mr Putin, who has been hit by increasing economic woes, said that high prices encouraged the consumption of illegal and possibly unsafe alcohol."

Which begs the questions: If Putin is actively trying to kill Russians and Russia's entire future, wouldn't he want his vodka-addicted peasants to switch to nail polish remover? In other words, maybe the solution here is to raise vodka prices but lower the price of, for example, antifreeze?

Cheers, Goble!

http://russia-insider.com/en/2015/01/17/2498
Apparently Western politicians and one enlightened member of this forum seem to subscribe to this idiocy. How surprising is it that we are in such a mess?...
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Endovelico wrote:
Former US State Dept. Adviser: "Putin Keeps Russia so Drunk That It Will Not Challenge Him"
Riley Waggaman MEDIA WATCH 2 hours ago

Why hasn't Russia experienced its own glorious color revolution, complete with goose-stepping neo-Nazis and foreign sex sorceresses at the highest levels of government?

Even a lobotomized garden beet knows the answer: Vladimir Putin has personally liquored-up every able-bodied Russian, in order to "thin out the herd," to use popular shepherd lingo. Former US State Department Big Cheese and analytical genius Paul A. Goble has blessed the Internet with a very special treat, "Experts: Putin killing Russians and Russia’s future by cutting vodka prices". It begins predictably with:

"Vladimir Putin may have won some support with his plan to cut prices for alcohol and may even keep part of Russia so drunk that it will not challenge him..."

Goble is referring to an old news story about caps on vodka prices. Why does Putin want Russians to Drink and Die? The BBC explained in December:

"Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered his government to curb rising vodka prices.

Mr Putin, who has been hit by increasing economic woes, said that high prices encouraged the consumption of illegal and possibly unsafe alcohol."

Which begs the questions: If Putin is actively trying to kill Russians and Russia's entire future, wouldn't he want his vodka-addicted peasants to switch to nail polish remover? In other words, maybe the solution here is to raise vodka prices but lower the price of, for example, antifreeze?

Cheers, Goble!

http://russia-insider.com/en/2015/01/17/2498
Apparently Western politicians and one enlightened member of this forum seem to subscribe to this idiocy. How surprising is it that we are in such a mess?...
The stats and evidence are in plain sight and have been posted to this thread previously.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Endovelico

Beijing to Moscow

Post by Endovelico »

China, Russia Plan $242 Billion Beijing-Moscow Rail Link
By Michael S. Arnold - Jan 22, 2015 6:24 AM GMT+0000

China will build a 7,000-kilometer (4,350-mile) high-speed rail link from Beijing to Moscow, at a cost of 1.5 trillion yuan ($242 billion), Beijing’s city government said on the social networking site Weibo.

The rail line seeks to facilitate travel across Europe and Asia, Beijing’s municipal government said Jan. 21 in a post on Weibo, China’s equivalent of Twitter. The journey from Beijing to Moscow would take “two days” on a route passing through Kazakhstan, the post said.

The proposed rail line comes as Russia’s economy struggles to recover from the fall in the price of crude oil and as relations with the U.S. and Europe deteriorate over the Ukraine conflict, and as China pushes to market its high-speed rail technology internationally.

The rail line was mooted in November, after Russia and China last year agreed on the largest natural-gas supply deal in history. Alexander Misharin, a first vice-president at state-owned OAO Russian Railways, said in a Nov. 18 interview that the plan would cost $60 billion to reach Russia’s border, and would cut the Beijing-Moscow journey from five days to 30 hours.

In May, after more than a decade of talks, natural-gas exporter OAO Gazprom reached a $400 billion deal with China to build a pipeline and start supplies. Misharin, in the November comments, compared the new transport network to the Suez Canal “in terms of scale and significance.”

Those comments came a month after a delegation to Moscow led by Chinese Premier Li Keqiang signed accords that included high-speed rail cooperation, a three-year 150 billion yuan ($24 billion) local-currency swap deal and a double-taxation treaty.

The link to Beijing would take eight to 10 years to build, Misharin said in November.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2015-01-2 ... -link.html
Will the EU leaders ever understand what they are achieving by antagonizing Russia just to assist the insane US foreign policy?...
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Will help speed the Chinese invasion of Russia.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Typhoon wrote:Will help speed the Chinese invasion of Russia.

Neighbourly sharing (of Siberia)

When no borders between Germany and French, why should be nay between China and Russia

and

Act for Russian Far East
Putin supports free land handout

The Russian president has approved the idea to offer large land plots for free to anyone who resettles to the Russian Far East to start a farm or other business.

In that part of Russia, whatever Russian population in Siberia next to China and Mongolia, are Chinese and Mongolian
ethnics .. don't 4get Russia Multi Ethnic

Now, China and Russia very close friends .. very close

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: . . .

Now, China and Russia very close friends .. very close

China and Russia were "close friends" before.

So close that they nearly went to war after the friendship ended :wink:
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Russia’s battered economy - Hardly tottering by
The Russian economy will take a long time to recover. It badly needs structural reforms that it is unlikely to get.
JUDGING by the lack of economic news in Russia’s media, a crisis has arrived. Just as in Soviet days, state television does not report facts, it conceals them. The official picture is dominated by the war in Ukraine (fuelled by America), Ukraine’s economic collapse (ignored by America) and Russia’s achievements in sport, ballet and other spheres (envied by America). But whereas television does not mention the economy, ordinary Russians have been busily changing roubles into dollars, buying anything that has not gone up in price and making contingency plans.
During my first two trips to Russia [known as the USSR back then], a packet of American cigarettes was more than enough to smooth my way.
Whereas a pair of Levi's jeans or women's products could get the me the keys to the Hermitage.

At this rate, it looks like it might be time for another visit :wink:
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote:.

1914/1918 during WW 1 for 4 yrs, French and Germans, gazed each other, 1940 German overrunFrance etc

and ? ?

French and Germans good friends now

Same with America dropping 2 nuclear bombs on civilian in Japan

and

Seems, Japan and US good friends

same with Russia and China

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:

1914/1918 during WW 1 for 4 yrs, French and Germans, gazed each other, 1940 German overrunFrance etc

and ? ?

and

A good rebuttal.

However, I would argue that friendship between democracies is more enduring.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote:

and ? ?

and

A good rebuttal.

French still hate Germans

Once, when I was with a German "plate" car in France .. had left the key in the car and locked the door (possible with old cars) .. called a garage to come and help .. as soon as he saw the car had a German plate, shouted a few profanities and left :lol: .. Have not seen a french who likes Germans, not much better other way round too

Friendship has always been for economic reason, same with animosity .. Germans pay all the bills, that is why European act as they love Angela .. as soon as Angela starts "murmuring a bit", Angela portrayed with swastika and war reparation and holocaust etc.

Looking on history, China and Russia has a few small border skirmishes, not much more

And, FYI : Chinese oil imports from OPEC countries fell, while the purchases of Russian oil saw a record increase
Last year, the share of Saudi oil in the Chinese market fell 8 percent and the volume from Venezuela dropped 11 percent (below 20 million tons), while the share of Russian oil leapt 36 percent, the equivalent to 665,000 barrels a day, General Administration of Customs said Friday in a report.
China & Russia, more and more, in the same boat, economically and politically

and

Interesting development in "Democracy" now worldwide

Now, in this worldwide "instant" information age, an age that any news, event, social development brakes out like wild fire, in this age, world in a "democracy by default" situation .. meaning, if mass
not happy with anything, no matter law or not, no power has the power to stop the mass.

If majority of Chinese not happy with their leaders, the party bosses can not last .. same with Putin, if people not happy with Putin, he can not hold, in fact "vast" majority of Russians are with Putin .. same with Ayatollahs, Iranian mass, backing the mad mullahs for many reasons

In that sense, we pretty much living in age of "democracy by default"

monster_gardener

One Sixth is Quite a Border Skirmish.......

Typhoon wrote:

and ? ?

and

A good rebuttal.

Once, when I was with a German "plate" car in France .. had left the key in the car and locked the door (possible with old cars) .. called a garage to come and help .. as soon as he saw the car had a German plate, shouted a few profanities and left :lol: .. Have not seen a french who likes Germans, not much better other way round too

Friendship has always been for economic reason, same with animosity .. Germans pay all the bills, that is why European act as they love Angela .. as soon as Angela starts "murmuring a bit", Angela portrayed with swastika and war reparation and holocaust etc.

Looking on history, China and Russia has a few small border skirmishes, not much more

And, FYI : Chinese oil imports from OPEC countries fell, while the purchases of Russian oil saw a record increase
Last year, the share of Saudi oil in the Chinese market fell 8 percent and the volume from Venezuela dropped 11 percent (below 20 million tons), while the share of Russian oil leapt 36 percent, the equivalent to 665,000 barrels a day, General Administration of Customs said Friday in a report.

and

Now, in this worldwide "instant" information age, an age that any news, event, social development brakes out like wild fire, in this age, world in a "democracy by default" situation .. meaning, if mass
not happy with anything, no matter law or not, no power has the power to stop the mass.

If majority of Chinese not happy with their leaders, the party bosses can not last .. same with Putin, if people not happy with Putin, he can not hold, in fact "vast" majority of Russians are with Putin .. same with Ayatollahs, Iranian mass, backing the mad mullahs for many reasons

Thank You Very Much for your post, Azari.....

If so, then it's very strange that China has had Russia on its To Nuke list quite recently.......
The 6th War: Taking back of lands lost to Russia (Year 2055 to 2060)

The current Sino-Russian relationship seems to be a good one, which is actually a result of no better choice facing the U.S. In reality, the two countries are meticulously monitoring the each other. Russia fears the rise of China threaten its power; while China never forgets the lands lost to Russia. When the chance comes, China will take back the lands lost.

When the Chinese army deprives the Russians’ ability to counter strike, they will come to realize that they can no longer match China in the battlefield.

After the victories of the previous five wars by 2050, China will make territorial claims based on the domain of Qing Dynasty (similar way by making use of the domain of the Republic of China to unify Outer Mongolia) and to make propaganda campaigns favoring such claims. Efforts should also be made to disintegrate Russia again.

In the days of “Old China”, Russia has occupied around one hundred and sixty million square kilometre of lands, equivalent to one-sixth of the landmass of current domain of China. Russia is therefore the bitter enemy of China. After the victories of previous five wars, it is the time to make Russians pay their price.

There must be a war with Russia. Though at that time, China has become an advanced power in navy, army, air and space forces, it is nevertheless the first war against a nuclear power. Therefore, China should be well prepared in nuclear weapons, such as the nuclear power to strike Russia from the front stage to the end. When the Chinese army deprives the Russians’ ability to counter strike, they will come to realize that they can no longer match China in the battlefield. They can do nothing but to hand over their occupied lands and to pay a heavy price to their invasions.
Heracleum Persicum

Re: One Sixth is Quite a Border Skirmish.......

monster_gardener wrote:
Typhoon wrote:

and ? ?

and

A good rebuttal.

and

Thank You Very Much for your post, Azari.....

If so, then it's very strange that China has had Russia on its To Nuke list quite recently.......
The 6th War: Taking back of lands lost to Russia (Year 2055 to 2060)

The current Sino-Russian relationship seems to be a good one, which is actually a result of no better choice facing the U.S. In reality, the two countries are meticulously monitoring the each other. Russia fears the rise of China threaten its power; while China never forgets the lands lost to Russia. When the chance comes, China will take back the lands lost.

When the Chinese army deprives the Russians’ ability to counter strike, they will come to realize that they can no longer match China in the battlefield.

After the victories of the previous five wars by 2050, China will make territorial claims based on the domain of Qing Dynasty (similar way by making use of the domain of the Republic of China to unify Outer Mongolia) and to make propaganda campaigns favoring such claims. Efforts should also be made to disintegrate Russia again.

In the days of “Old China”, Russia has occupied around one hundred and sixty million square kilometre of lands, equivalent to one-sixth of the landmass of current domain of China. Russia is therefore the bitter enemy of China. After the victories of previous five wars, it is the time to make Russians pay their price.

There must be a war with Russia. Though at that time, China has become an advanced power in navy, army, air and space forces, it is nevertheless the first war against a nuclear power. Therefore, China should be well prepared in nuclear weapons, such as the nuclear power to strike Russia from the front stage to the end. When the Chinese army deprives the Russians’ ability to counter strike, they will come to realize that they can no longer match China in the battlefield. They can do nothing but to hand over their occupied lands and to pay a heavy price to their invasions.

Come on, Monster

Zionist have all European capital on their "To Nuke" list

and ? ?

they (claim 2B) friends :lol:

why ? ?

because nobody nukes nobody anymore, nuke no military value, unless suicidal

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Typhoon wrote:

and ? ?

and

A good rebuttal.

Friendship between dictators

Just like Russia and China today, a so-called friendship of expediency.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote:
Typhoon wrote:

and ? ?

and

A good rebuttal.

Colonel, as explained above, in this age , those sort of "dictators" you alluding exist only in deep African or Amazon jungle

Rulers now, be it in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Egypt, Sudan, Greece, Argentina, Iran, America, France, Russia, China and pretty much everywhere else can not control the mass by FORCE .. where is Shah ? where is Mubarak ?

Those kind of "dictators" like Stalin or Pinochet or Hitler will exist only in "history books"

Your antagonism with Russia unfounded and unfair .. Russia was attacked and was destroyed up to 20 klm to Moscow, twice last 200 yrs, Napoleon and Hitler, probably killing 40+ million Russians, without Russian fault at all (Russia neither attacked France nor Germany).

[/quote]

Stalin had purged the Soviet military of most of it's competent leadership.

Russia [in the guise of the Soviet Union] killed 10s of millions of it's "own" people during peace time.

I don't like dictators, be they Russian, Chinese, Iranian, Korean or whatever.
monster_gardener

Close to Japan........

Typhoon wrote:
Typhoon wrote:

and ? ?

and

A good rebuttal.

Colonel, as explained above, in this age , those sort of "dictators" you alluding exist only in deep African or Amazon jungle

Rulers now, be it in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Egypt, Sudan, Greece, Argentina, Iran, America, France, Russia, China and pretty much everywhere else can not control the mass by FORCE .. where is Shah ? where is Mubarak ?

Those kind of "dictators" like Stalin or Pinochet or Hitler will exist only in "history books"

Your antagonism with Russia unfounded and unfair .. Russia was attacked and was destroyed up to 20 klm to Moscow, twice last 200 yrs, Napoleon and Hitler, probably killing 40+ million Russians, without Russian fault at all (Russia neither attacked France nor Germany)

That, versus all those atrocities Imperial Japan inflicted to all nations of South East Asia.

Thank you Very Much for your post, Azari.
Not so......

One example: just across the Sea of Japan: In North Korea... :idea:

Your antagonism with Russia unfounded and unfair ..
Maybe not so much........

Japan was attacked by Russia in WW2 and is still holding Japanese territory..... :idea:
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Close to Japan........

monster_gardener wrote:.
Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Not so......

One example: just across the Sea of Japan: In North Korea... :idea:

:lol: come on

No such thing as "North" Korea, as was never "South & North" Vietnam, neither "East & West" Germany

There is Korea, Vietnam and Germany

Why Japan not pay war reparation to Korean people and get over with it ? ?

"Kim Jong Un" justified asking for reparation for all those atrocities inflicted to Korean people

Yes, true, you took care of souther part, what about the northern folks

Japan should pay and get over with it

and

If Korean people would not back "Kim Jong Un", he would not last a day

Remember you guys calling the Vietnamese everything in the book ? remember Mỹ Lai Massacre :lol:

And ?

Come on,

poor (baby) "Kim Jong Un" :lol:

monster_gardener wrote:.

Your antagonism with Russia unfounded and unfair ...

Maybe not so much ........

Japan was attacked by Russia in WW2 and is still holding Japanese territory ..... :idea:

Quite astonishing, after all those atrocities "imperial Japan" inflicted on people of "South East Asia" .. not only China but all South East Asia .. it is a wonder Japan still exists

True, argument could be made Chingiz Khan might have been worst, but he no exist anymore

Japan must be very very happy came out of this in one piece

Poor Russia, lost 35 million people, and, got what ? ? Kuril Islands ? ? ?

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heracleum Persicum

The S-500 is an advanced version of its predecessor, the S-400, and designed to lock on to and intercept multiple ballistic missiles in seconds.

It also possesses the capability to operate at an altitude of up to 210 kilometers (124 miles).

The S-500 is reportedly able to engage 10 missiles at once and has a refined radar system along with the ability to reach speeds of up to 4.3 miles per second.

The upgraded super heavy liquid-propelled intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) “is capable of delivering a 10-ton payload” and “will be able to fly over both the North and South Poles.”
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

The S-500 is an advanced version of its predecessor, the S-400, and designed to lock on to and intercept multiple ballistic missiles in seconds.

It also possesses the capability to operate at an altitude of up to 210 kilometers (124 miles).

The S-500 is reportedly able to engage 10 missiles at once and has a refined radar system along with the ability to reach speeds of up to 4.3 miles per second.

The upgraded super heavy liquid-propelled intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) “is capable of delivering a 10-ton payload” and “will be able to fly over both the North and South Poles.”
Just like the good old days of the USSR. A fortune spent on weapons while ordinary people scramble for the basics.

Maybe it really is time to find and dust off my old stash of American smokes and blue jeans :wink:

Russia Credit Rating Cut to Junk by S&P First Time in Decade
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote:

Just like the good old days of the USSR. A fortune spent on weapons while ordinary people scramble for the basics.

Maybe it really is time to find and dust off my old stash of American smokes and blue jeans :wink:

Russia Credit Rating Cut to Junk by S&P First Time in Decade

Colonel .. if sanctions now applied to Russia would be applied to Japan, if so, Japan would be living in stone age

Why Japan went to war and attacked Pearl Harbour ? ?

Because 24 hrs before there was Oil embargo enacted against Japan

All, and each, Sanctions enacted against Iran last 35 yrs, each of them, same now with sanctions against Russia, each of those sanctions, according to "Charter of the United Nations" and "international law" is
ACT OF WAR, Ron Paul confirmed

It that sense, Iran and Russia in reality are in war with WEST .. that is how wars will look in the future .. you assassinate other sides scientist, send special operation to plant bomb in civilian points, cyber sabotage, send internet viruses and and .. and, West also on the receiving end of what hurts west.