Hillary Clinton

Doc

Re: Hillary: What exactly is she good for?

Post by Doc »

Yet More Evidence That Hillary Clinton Lied About Benghazi
Jim Treacher
Blogger
5:33 PM 11/02/2015

The evidence just keeps piling up. Hillary Clinton is a liar.

Bradford Richardson, The Hill:

Officials in Hillary Clinton’s State Department were warned against saying that an anti-Muslim video contributed to the the 2012 attacks on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, a new email released on Friday reveals…

The email, addressed to “colleagues” and whose author was redacted before it was made public, advised officials to be “cautious in our local messaging with regard to the inflammatory film trailer” so as not to “draw unwanted attention to it…”

Despite the email, the House Select Committee on Benghazi said Clinton and other officials continued to blame the video on the attack.

“Secretary Clinton continued to associate the video with what happened in Benghazi in public remarks two and three days after the attacks, including at a transfer of remains ceremony at Andrews Air Force Base with family members of the victims present,” a statement from the panel on Friday said.

Yep. She lied and will continue to lie, about this and anything else she feels like lying about. And it doesn’t make a bit of difference, because she’s the Democrats’ only hope of maintaining control of the White House.

No wonder she’s so arrogant. You’d gloat too if you knew you could do whatever you wanted and nobody could stop you.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/02/yet-m ... t-benghazi
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Re: Hillary Clinton

Post by Typhoon »

One Hillary is enough, thank you.

Thread, that is.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Lol what? The cited email corroborates the film theory, particularly if "locally" refers to Libya. It's requesting that officials be careful not to draw more attention to the film.

You know, I was secretly hoping the Republicans could field a worthy candidate and dig something up to derail Clinton but she is un-stoppable now. Benghazi is played. I recently watched a cringe worthy anti -Clinton ad with a narrator pretending to speak as the victims of the attack. Totally, outrageously tasteless and tone-deaf. Pull that during the general election and it'll be a Clinton landslide.
manolo

Post by manolo »

Zack Morris wrote:Lol what? The cited email corroborates the film theory, particularly if "locally" refers to Libya. It's requesting that officials be careful not to draw more attention to the film.

You know, I was secretly hoping the Republicans could field a worthy candidate and dig something up to derail Clinton but she is un-stoppable now. Benghazi is played. I recently watched a cringe worthy anti -Clinton ad with a narrator pretending to speak as the victims of the attack. Totally, outrageously tasteless and tone-deaf. Pull that during the general election and it'll be a Clinton landslide.
Folks,

Hillary is developing strength in her campaign now and looking good in the media. I wouldn't say "unstoppable", but there is momentum.

Alex.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

manolo wrote:.

Folks,

Hillary is developing strength in her campaign now and looking good in the media. I wouldn't say "unstoppable", but there is momentum.

Alex.

Most probably she the next president

Doc

Post by Doc »

Hillary supporters

oKosd0xJadE
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
noddy

Post by noddy »

i dont really pay that much attention to the merkin politics but this image was amazing.
ultracrepidarian
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:Lol what? The cited email corroborates the film theory, particularly if "locally" refers to Libya. It's requesting that officials be careful not to draw more attention to the film.

Hillary is already losing to all our frontrunners except Trump. And she is tied with him.

All the polls are based on 2012 turnout, which won't repeat. It's probably already over and the supermajority party will become the ultimate supermajority party. We even have a lead in the generic ballot.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

manolo wrote: Folks,

Alex.
If momentum is trailing the GOP frontrunners I say more momentum please.
Censorship isn't necessary
manolo

Post by manolo »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
manolo wrote: Folks,

Alex.
If momentum is trailing the GOP frontrunners I say more momentum please.
Mr P,

Hillary is leading Trump +4 in the latest Real Clear Politics polling, although these are very early days. After recent developments I don't think Hillary's battle will be with Trump. Rubio or Cruz could come through long term.

Alex.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

One can only hope.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Reason | The Ground Under Clinton Continues to Crumble
This has not been a good week for Hillary Clinton. She prevailed over Sen. Bernie Sanders in the Iowa Democratic presidential caucuses by less than four-tenths of one percent of all votes cast, after having led him in polls in Iowa at one time by 40 percentage points. In her statement to supporters, standing in front of her gaunt and listless looking husband, she was not able to mouth the word "victory" or any of its standard variants. She could barely hide her contempt for the Iowa Democrats who deserted her.
. . . Clinton, of course, is the heiress to the mightiest Democratic political apparatus in the land.
Hence the question: What do the Iowa Democrats know that caused thousands of them to flee from her?

They know she is a crook.
Will be interesting to see if NH shares Iowa's perception.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:Reason | The Ground Under Clinton Continues to Crumble
This has not been a good week for Hillary Clinton. She prevailed over Sen. Bernie Sanders in the Iowa Democratic presidential caucuses by less than four-tenths of one percent of all votes cast, after having led him in polls in Iowa at one time by 40 percentage points. In her statement to supporters, standing in front of her gaunt and listless looking husband, she was not able to mouth the word "victory" or any of its standard variants. She could barely hide her contempt for the Iowa Democrats who deserted her.
. . . Clinton, of course, is the heiress to the mightiest Democratic political apparatus in the land.
Hence the question: What do the Iowa Democrats know that caused thousands of them to flee from her?

They know she is a crook.
Will be interesting to see if NH shares Iowa's perception.
after having led him in polls in Iowa at one time by 40 percentage points.
It was over 50 points at one time Clinton led Sanders 61 to 7 in Iowa last year.

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

http://www.salon.com/2016/02/09/hillary ... th_warren/

It is official. Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, and Salon.com are now members of the Vast-Right-Wing-Conspiracy........

Talk about celebrating diversity.......Is this a great country or what? :P
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote:http://www.salon.com/2016/02/09/hillary ... th_warren/

It is official. Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, and Salon.com are now members of the Vast-Right-Wing-Conspiracy........

Talk about celebrating diversity.......Is this a great country or what? :P
Like rival prison gangs, Republicans and Democrats will glare at each other across the yard, but cut lucrative deals when the guards (the American people, in this case) aren’t looking.
A story mentioned in the Salon article.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc ... es/400067/

Hillary Helps a Bank—and Then It Funnels Millions to the Clintons

The Wall Street Journal’s eyebrow-raising story of how the presidential candidate and her husband accepted cash from UBS without any regard for the appearance of impropriety that it created.
Shannon Stapleton / Reuters

Conor Friedersdorf Jul 31, 2015 Politics

The Swiss bank UBS is one of the biggest, most powerful financial institutions in the world. As secretary of state, Hillary Clinton intervened to help it out with the IRS. And after that, the Swiss bank paid Bill Clinton $1.5 million for speaking gigs. The Wall Street Journal reported all that and more Thursday in an article that highlights huge conflicts of interest that the Clintons have created in the recent past.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Well, Hillary was given a proper ass-whupping in NH.

If the same happens in SC, then she may be in real trouble.

Although she will probably try to hang on and rely on the so-called superdelegates to get her the nomination.

If she starts to lose declared sd's, then it really is over for her.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:Well, Hillary was given a proper ass-whupping in NH.

Although she will probably try to hang on and rely on the so-called superdelegates to get her the nomination.

If she starts to lose declared sd's, then it really is over for her.
At this point I am pretty sure that by hook or crook Hillary will get the nomination. But given Sanders support, and Hillary's heavy handedness, I imagine his supporters won't turn out for her in November.
Doc

Post by Doc »

when u tell Hillary she is not in the White House yet

https://vine.co/v/ineUpPtgHMZ
Doc

Post by Doc »

Alexis

Post by Alexis »

Typhoon wrote:Well, Hillary was given a proper ass-whupping in NH.

HRC more and more in trouble... Jeb Bush shown the door...

It would seem being First Concubine of a former Emperor, or being son and brother of former Emperors, is not enough to be automatically qualified!

Would there be - gasp! - enough Americans out there who remember that their country is not supposed to be a hereditary monarchy? :shock:
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Hillary a war mongering, blood thirsty, opportunist .. climbing the (political) social ladder with lies and deceits.

Compliment goes to (specially young) American women who have seen through the real Hillary.

Would vote for Trump if Hillary would be the alternative.

But

Our beloved America not feeling well .. need a good human being to take care of America

Sanders is the one ..