Page 5 of 9

Re: Levitas

Posted: 13 Apr 2025 07:25
by NapLajoieOnSteroids

Re: Levitas

Posted: 13 Apr 2025 07:54
by Doc
NapLajoieOnSteroids wrote: ↑13 Apr 2025 07:25
Given Vlad and his son(who fought the first Islamic invasion of Europe)

Image

Re: Levitas

Posted: 13 Apr 2025 08:03
by Doc
NapLajoieOnSteroids wrote: ↑13 Apr 2025 07:25
What about a statue for Vlad (the Vlad that fought against the first Islamic invasion of Europe?)

Image

Re: Levitas

Posted: 14 Apr 2025 17:06
by Doc
Women Ride Giant Vibrating Dildo.

"When Jeff Bezos first asked me to come over to his pad and play with his rocket. I slapped him in the face. But then I thought about it and said "OK""

"It was awesome!! I was screaming my head off!! I felt like I was floating in space !!"

Image


Re: Levitas

Posted: 23 Apr 2025 20:21
by Doc
Image

Re: Levitas

Posted: 24 Apr 2025 02:16
by NapLajoieOnSteroids

Re: Levitas

Posted: 24 Apr 2025 22:55
by Doc
NapLajoieOnSteroids wrote: ↑24 Apr 2025 02:16
I Am sure the popularity of the black plague would come back if it came back and people were told they have to wear masks and distance from others in public.

Re: Levitas

Posted: 27 Apr 2025 03:42
by Typhoon
girlfriend_material_4987_36.gif
girlfriend_material_4987_36.gif (4.35 MiB) Viewed 15770 times

Re: Levitas

Posted: 29 Apr 2025 21:25
by NapLajoieOnSteroids

Re: Levitas

Posted: 02 May 2025 22:59
by Nonc Hilaire
The MAD magazine archive.

https://archive.org/details/madmagazine

Re: Levitas

Posted: 06 May 2025 06:01
by Doc
Image

Re: Levitas

Posted: 06 May 2025 13:00
by Nonc Hilaire
Vicious :lol:

Re: Levitas

Posted: 10 May 2025 19:35
by NapLajoieOnSteroids

Re: Levitas

Posted: 11 May 2025 08:00
by Typhoon
true_romance.jpg
true_romance.jpg (196.42 KiB) Viewed 15606 times

Re: Levitas

Posted: 11 May 2025 08:14
by Typhoon
Doc wrote: ↑14 Apr 2025 17:06 Women Ride Giant Vibrating Dildo.

"When Jeff Bezos first asked me to come over to his pad and play with his rocket. I slapped him in the face. But then I thought about it and said "OK""

"It was awesome!! I was screaming my head off!! I felt like I was floating in space !!"

Image

The inspiration for the Blue Origin rocket design:

Flexh_Gordon_Rocket.jpg
Flexh_Gordon_Rocket.jpg (434.84 KiB) Viewed 15606 times

[On the other hand, I don't understand the derision these women have received.
After all, Alan "1st American in Space" Shepard's flight was also sub-orbital.
Sitting atop a controlled chemical explosion is still a high risk undertaking. It takes guts.

At the same time, people can now be launched into space without having undergone the rigours of astronaut selection and training.]

Re: Levitas

Posted: 11 May 2025 17:35
by Doc
Typhoon wrote: ↑11 May 2025 08:14
Doc wrote: ↑14 Apr 2025 17:06 Women Ride Giant Vibrating Dildo.

"When Jeff Bezos first asked me to come over to his pad and play with his rocket. I slapped him in the face. But then I thought about it and said "OK""

"It was awesome!! I was screaming my head off!! I felt like I was floating in space !!"

Image

The inspiration for the Blue Origin rocket design:


Flexh_Gordon_Rocket.jpg


[On the other hand, I don't understand the derision these women have received.
After all, Alan "1st American in Space" Shepard's flight was also sub-orbital.
Sitting atop a controlled chemical explosion is still a high risk undertaking. It takes guts.

At the same time, people can now be launched into space without having undergone the rigours of astronaut selection and training.]
Yeah these women should be allowed to have peace in their safe space.

Seriously they were criticized as mush as anything to use the experience as an excuse to take selfies. Particularly Katy Perry who used the flight to promote her apparently failing world concert tour.

Re: Levitas

Posted: 23 May 2025 19:22
by Doc
Image

Re: Levitas

Posted: 29 May 2025 00:47
by NapLajoieOnSteroids
Image

Re: Levitas

Posted: 29 May 2025 20:16
by Nonc Hilaire
NapLajoieOnSteroids wrote: ↑29 May 2025 00:47 Image
Who wouldn’t also be greatly vexxed if they had even one bee in their leotard?

Re: Levitas

Posted: 02 Jun 2025 00:26
by Doc
Image

Re: Levitas

Posted: 03 Jun 2025 20:18
by Typhoon
Cougars_on_the_loose.jpg
Cougars_on_the_loose.jpg (53.74 KiB) Viewed 15475 times

Re: Levitas

Posted: 05 Jun 2025 17:17
by Typhoon
Fish_sweat.jpg
Fish_sweat.jpg (73.58 KiB) Viewed 15470 times

Re: Levitas

Posted: 08 Jun 2025 22:51
by Nonc Hilaire
IMG_0322.jpeg
IMG_0322.jpeg (489.17 KiB) Viewed 15460 times

Re: Levitas

Posted: 11 Jun 2025 02:17
by Typhoon
Nonc Hilaire wrote: ↑08 Jun 2025 22:51 IMG_0322.jpeg
That would be a bit distracting to drive.

Re: Levitas

Posted: 11 Jun 2025 02:19
by Typhoon
cutting_down_on_CO2_emissions.gif
cutting_down_on_CO2_emissions.gif (3.15 MiB) Viewed 15450 times

Re: Levitas

Posted: 15 Jun 2025 22:35
by Doc
Gives searching for yourself new meaning

Image

Re: Levitas

Posted: 18 Jun 2025 06:46
by Parodite

Re: Levitas

Posted: 18 Jun 2025 18:14
by Typhoon
Keeping_it_real.jpg
Keeping_it_real.jpg (344.74 KiB) Viewed 15426 times

Re: Levitas

Posted: 21 Jun 2025 11:46
by Doc
New porn site for women to earn easy money "Only Guns"

Image
Image
Image

Re: Levitas

Posted: 23 Jun 2025 02:44
by Doc
Image