Guns in the USA | Shooting the news

YMix

Re: Guns in the USA | Shooting the news

Post by YMix »

Doc wrote:Actually Trump is getting a lot of black support. But then again so is Carson
And I assume that the newspaper and websites looking into Carson's story are read by plenty of black people. That doesn't stop you from accusing them of racism.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote:
Doc wrote:Actually Trump is getting a lot of black support. But then again so is Carson
And I assume that the newspaper and websites looking into Carson's story are read by plenty of black people. That doesn't stop you from accusing them of racism.
Well lets see. You are saying that you feel that Black people think it is improper for a black man to to hold political views different from their own. Now please explain your reasoning as to how THAT IS NOT INHERENTLY RACIST. :roll:
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
YMix

Post by YMix »

Doc wrote:Well lets see. You are saying that you feel that Black people think it is improper for a black man to to hold political views different from their own. Now please explain your reasoning as to how THAT IS NOT INHERENTLY RACIST. :roll:
Where did this come from and what does this have to do with anything? You said the attacks on Carson are racially-motivated and I asked if that makes Trump a racist. You said that Trump has black support, I said the newspapers and magazines looking into Carson's story are also read by black people. So... is Trump racist?
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote:
Doc wrote:Well lets see. You are saying that you feel that Black people think it is improper for a black man to to hold political views different from their own. Now please explain your reasoning as to how THAT IS NOT INHERENTLY RACIST. :roll:
Where did this come from and what does this have to do with anything? You said the attacks on Carson are racially-motivated and I asked if that makes Trump a racist. You said that Trump has black support, I said the newspapers and magazines looking into Carson's story are also read by black people. So... is Trump racist?
Trump was going for black voters. I don't agree with what he did.

But I was responding to this:
The attacks on Carson are racially motivated for the reasons mentioned above.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
YMix

Post by YMix »

Doc wrote:Trump was going for black voters. I don't agree with what he did.
But is he a racist?
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

YMix wrote:
But is he a racist?
46WcFObgYhI

How racist is the above video to you?
manolo

Post by manolo »

Doc wrote: The attacks on Carson are racially motivated for the reasons mentioned above.
Doc,

If a presidential candidate brags that he once tried to stab someone, and claims that Egypt's pyramids are grain stores built by Joseph, I think we have a genuine fruitcake. Nothing more to see here.

Alex.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Problem is the guy is an American success story and world renowned doctor.

The fruitcake is the guy declaring Isis contained just before the largest mortal attack in France since WWII.
Censorship isn't necessary
YMix

Post by YMix »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:How racist is the above video to you?
I don't know. What kind of movie is that?
NapLajoieonSteroids

YMix wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:How racist is the above video to you?
I don't know. What kind of movie is that?
from wikipedia
A Christmas Story is a 1983 American Christmas comedy film based on the short stories and semi-fictional anecdotes of author and raconteur Jean Shepherd, based on his book In God We Trust: All Others Pay Cash, with some elements derived from Wanda Hickey's Night of Golden Memories. It was directed by Bob Clark. The film has since become a holiday classic in the United States and is shown numerous times on television during the Christmas season, usually on the networks owned by Turner Broadcasting. Since 1997, a A Christmas Story marathon has aired on either TNT or TBS, comprising twelve consecutive airings of the film and beginning at 8 p.m. on Christmas Eve.

I think it is essentially the end of the movie, after the family's christmas dinner is ruined and so they head to dine at a Chinese restaurant- the only sort of restaurant open on Christmas.

The scene picks up from there- with the family bonding over the chinamen who can't pronounce their 'la's (because asians say 'ra' for 'la' dontchaknow?) but are determined to entertain their guests with Christmas music.

If you think that is offensive and racist, we'll then, you answer your own question

'cause it's essentially the type of joke Trump would make, and how he full embraces stereotypes.

Ip69555_A0g
YMix

Post by YMix »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:If you think that is offensive and racist, we'll then, you answer your own question

'cause it's essentially the type of joke Trump would make, and how he imagines Asian people.
That's a nice try, but it's not working. I know what Trump is doing and I know why he's doing it, but that's not the point. If Doc thinks racism is the only possible reason why part of the media isn't buying Carson's story, it's only fair to ask about Trump. Or about the reasons why another part of the media criticizes Obama.
NapLajoieonSteroids

YMix wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:If you think that is offensive and racist, we'll then, you answer your own question

'cause it's essentially the type of joke Trump would make, and how he imagines Asian people.
That's a nice try, but it's not working. I know what Trump is doing and I know why he's doing it, but that's not the point. If Doc thinks racism is the only possible reason why part of the media isn't buying Carson's story, it's only fair to ask about Trump. Or about the reasons why another part of the media criticizes Obama.
well then, 'fa-ra-ra' to you too then. :D
YMix

Post by YMix »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:well then, 'fa-ra-ra' to you too then. :D
I'll see your "fa-ra-ra" and raise you a "dec ză holz uiz bauz ov holi".
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote:
But is he a racist?
You diverted from the subject. Which was your original comment. The question is: Are you racist or aren't you?
YMix

Post by YMix »

Doc wrote:You diverted from the subject. Which was your original comment. The question is: Are you racist or aren't you?
Racist toward...? Blacks? Because I question what sounds to me like Carson's fairy tales? No, I'm not.

And I'm still waiting for you to answer that question about Trump.
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote:
Doc wrote:You diverted from the subject. Which was your original comment. The question is: Are you racist or aren't you?
Racist toward...? Blacks? Because I question what sounds to me like Carson's fairy tales? No, I'm not.

And I'm still waiting for you to answer that question about Trump.
The MSM attacks on Carson are because he is a black man that is conservative. Your promoting the same means you wear the racist label. Do you wear it proudly?
YMix

Post by YMix »

Doc wrote:The MSM attacks on Carson are because he is a black man that is conservative.
So you keep saying. I disagree.

At most you can blame the media for going for the really low hanging fruit. Most candidates, from both parties, are old political hands. Their lives have been scrutinized again and again by the media and their enemies. Whatever dirt is left to uncover (and there has to be), is well-hidden. Fiorina is in a similar position because she's had to climb the cutthroat corporate ladder, while Trump has always been a crafty attention hog. Carson is the juicy new morsel who wondered onto a ruthless stage like a lamb, but he did it of his own free will.
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote:
Doc wrote:The MSM attacks on Carson are because he is a black man that is conservative.
So you keep saying. I disagree.

At most you can blame the media for going for the really low hanging fruit. Most candidates, from both parties, are old political hands. Their lives have been scrutinized again and again by the media and their enemies. Whatever dirt is left to uncover (and there has to be), is well-hidden. Fiorina is in a similar position because she's had to climb the cutthroat corporate ladder, while Trump has always been a crafty attention hog. Carson is the juicy new morsel who wondered onto a ruthless stage like a lamb, but he did it of his own free will.
The low hanging fruit being a black man that is also a conservative. Zack has made it plain he won't touch this cause he already knows You made implied statement that there is something inherently wrong black people that are also republicans. You have yet to explain YOUR reasoning to make that statement. Which implies that you don't have any reason other than he is a black conservative. Now you are impling that he doesn't know his place in walking into a ruthless stage. While Hillary's emails are still a very low hanging fruit. By I guess she just gets a pass because her 1% white name is "Clinton"
YMix

Post by YMix »

Doc wrote:The low hanging fruit being a black man that is also a conservative.
The low hanging fruit being the newbie. The pros who set their sights on political office early in life learn to keep their mouths shut about pyramids and other weird stuff precisely because they know the media is always ready to make them look foolish.
You made implied statement that there is something inherently wrong black people that are also republicans.
Really? Please explain.
Which implies that you don't have any reason other than he is a black conservative.
So you keep saying.
Now you are impling that he doesn't know his place in walking into a ruthless stage.
Anyone can get on that stage and everyone knows what happens if you do. As the song says, "if you're gonna play the game, boy, you gotta learn to play it right".
While Hillary's emails are still a very low hanging fruit.
Like the others, Hillary has been through enough scandals. Carson is a virgin, so to speak.

And I can give you a reason why the media is right to question Carson's story. All the politicians and the two businesspersons in the race are running on their experience in office and the platforms of their parties/movements. Carson, on the other hand, has put forward a series of values and practically said: my life is proof that holding these values yields results. It's only fair to find out whether his life and the story itself stands up to scrutiny or not.
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote:
Doc wrote:The low hanging fruit being a black man that is also a conservative.
The low hanging fruit being the newbie. The pros who set their sights on political office early in life learn to keep their mouths shut about pyramids and other weird stuff precisely because they know the media is always ready to make them look foolish.
You made implied statement that there is something inherently wrong black people that are also republicans.
Really? Please explain.
Which implies that you don't have any reason other than he is a black conservative.
So you keep saying.
Now you are impling that he doesn't know his place in walking into a ruthless stage.
Anyone can get on that stage and everyone knows what happens if you do. As the song says, "if you're gonna play the game, boy, you gotta learn to play it right".
While Hillary's emails are still a very low hanging fruit.
Like the others, Hillary has been through enough scandals. Carson is a virgin, so to speak.

And I can give you a reason why the media is right to question Carson's story. All the politicians and the two businesspersons in the race are running on their experience in office and the platforms of their parties/movements. Carson, on the other hand, has put forward a series of values and practically said: my life is proof that holding these values yields results. It's only fair to find out whether his life and the story itself stands up to scrutiny or not.
Carson has consistently been mis quoted. IF Hillary said she was guilty on national TV it still would not get reported.
YMix

Post by YMix »

That's an exaggeration.
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote:That's an exaggeration.
Not even a "smidgen" .
YMix

Post by YMix »

pWa0dZMHYeE
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

This is going to be a tough one for liberals. How do you call for gun control when you already have it.
Censorship isn't necessary
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.