Page 6 of 9

Re: Levitas

Posted: 02 Jul 2025 05:47
by NapLajoieOnSteroids

Re: Levitas

Posted: 08 Jul 2025 03:55
by Doc
Image

Re: Levitas

Posted: 21 Jul 2025 03:51
by Typhoon
Stick_a_fork_in_it.jpg
Stick_a_fork_in_it.jpg (151.26 KiB) Viewed 24701 times

Re: Levitas

Posted: 21 Jul 2025 03:51
by Typhoon
Doc wrote: ↑08 Jul 2025 03:55 Image
Very good.

Re: Levitas

Posted: 23 Jul 2025 02:09
by Nonc Hilaire
How do non-binary ninjas kill people?

They/them.

Re: Levitas

Posted: 23 Jul 2025 03:30
by Typhoon
Nonc Hilaire wrote: ↑23 Jul 2025 02:09 How do non-binary ninjas kill people?

They/them.
:lol:

Re: Levitas

Posted: 25 Jul 2025 02:57
by Doc
Image

Re: Levitas

Posted: 25 Jul 2025 03:14
by Doc
Image

Re: Levitas

Posted: 25 Jul 2025 03:28
by Doc
Image

Re: Levitas

Posted: 25 Jul 2025 13:48
by Parodite
With a tip of the hat to Typhoon, who once pointed to the why-how distinction :idea:

Image

Re: Levitas

Posted: 30 Jul 2025 21:48
by Doc
Image

Re: Levitas

Posted: 03 Aug 2025 02:51
by Typhoon
Doc wrote: ↑30 Jul 2025 21:48 Image
I doubt that any society can thrive or even survive by kowtowing to its dimmest and most unhinged members.

[Mod note. The "Political Levitas" thread would be better.]

Re: Levitas

Posted: 04 Aug 2025 01:16
by Doc
Typhoon wrote: ↑03 Aug 2025 02:51
Doc wrote: ↑30 Jul 2025 21:48 Image
I doubt that any society can thrive or even survive by kowtowing to its dimmest and most unhinged members.

[Mod note. The "Political Levitas" thread would be better.]
I thought about putting this in Political Levitas. I used to think Sidney Sweeny was ok but not all that much. Now I suddenly feel she is very hot. Must be the jeans.

Years ago I had a cassette demo tape for a Panasonic(Craig) cassette record. It had a woman with a sexy voice. It began with "ooouuuu, you touched me..... and when you touch me where you just did, it turns me on"

I can't imagine the reaction with purple haired puritans that would bring today as a commercial.

Re: Levitas

Posted: 06 Aug 2025 05:15
by Typhoon
Tireless_George.jpg
Tireless_George.jpg (68.43 KiB) Viewed 24598 times

has a big smile on his face.

Re: Levitas

Posted: 06 Aug 2025 05:31
by Typhoon
Doc wrote: ↑04 Aug 2025 01:16
Typhoon wrote: ↑03 Aug 2025 02:51
Doc wrote: ↑30 Jul 2025 21:48 Image
I doubt that any society can thrive or even survive by kowtowing to its dimmest and most unhinged members.

[Mod note. The "Political Levitas" thread would be better.]
I thought about putting this in Political Levitas. I used to think Sidney Sweeny was ok but not all that much. Now I suddenly feel she is very hot. Must be the jeans.

Years ago I had a cassette demo tape for a Panasonic(Craig) cassette record. It had a woman with a sexy voice. It began with "ooouuuu, you touched me..... and when you touch me where you just did, it turns me on"

I can't imagine the reaction with purple haired puritans that would bring today as a commercial.

"It's just a little bit of history repeating".





Also controversial at the time, due to the model's age, not due to any mis-inference of eugenics.

Re: Levitas

Posted: 08 Aug 2025 05:15
by Doc
Typhoon wrote: ↑06 Aug 2025 05:15 Tireless_George.jpg


has a big smile on his face.
Freudian slip? The little heart border was a nice touch. :lol:

Re: Levitas

Posted: 08 Aug 2025 05:18
by Doc
Typhoon wrote: ↑06 Aug 2025 05:31
Doc wrote: ↑04 Aug 2025 01:16
Typhoon wrote: ↑03 Aug 2025 02:51

I doubt that any society can thrive or even survive by kowtowing to its dimmest and most unhinged members.

[Mod note. The "Political Levitas" thread would be better.]
I thought about putting this in Political Levitas. I used to think Sidney Sweeny was ok but not all that much. Now I suddenly feel she is very hot. Must be the jeans.

Years ago I had a cassette demo tape for a Panasonic(Craig) cassette record. It had a woman with a sexy voice. It began with "ooouuuu, you touched me..... and when you touch me where you just did, it turns me on"

I can't imagine the reaction with purple haired puritans that would bring today as a commercial.

"It's just a little bit of history repeating".





Also controversial at the time, due to the model's age, not due to any mis-inference of eugenics.
Later, about the time Epstein really got started, when she came to the capital to testify before congress there was an epidemic of politicians drooling there.

Re: Levitas

Posted: 10 Aug 2025 17:20
by Doc
Image

Re: Levitas

Posted: 11 Aug 2025 02:45
by Doc
Image

Re: Levitas

Posted: 13 Aug 2025 06:32
by Doc
Image

Re: Levitas

Posted: 19 Aug 2025 00:19
by Doc
Image

Re: Levitas

Posted: 22 Aug 2025 13:34
by Doc
Image

Re: Levitas

Posted: 23 Aug 2025 08:43
by Typhoon
expert_repair_5564_31.gif
expert_repair_5564_31.gif (4.43 MiB) Viewed 24506 times

Re: Levitas

Posted: 23 Aug 2025 08:45
by Typhoon
mother_of_the_year_5564_41.gif
mother_of_the_year_5564_41.gif (4.18 MiB) Viewed 24509 times

Re: Levitas

Posted: 28 Aug 2025 17:58
by Typhoon
Pervbot.gif
Pervbot.gif (4.53 MiB) Viewed 24493 times

Re: Levitas

Posted: 18 Sep 2025 19:00
by Doc
Image

Re: Levitas

Posted: 21 Sep 2025 04:47
by Typhoon
Kerning_matter.jpg
Kerning_matter.jpg (243.3 KiB) Viewed 24352 times

Re: Levitas

Posted: 21 Sep 2025 04:48
by Typhoon
The_Hamster_Hurdles_event_5072_41.gif
The_Hamster_Hurdles_event_5072_41.gif (3.64 MiB) Viewed 24352 times

Re: Levitas

Posted: 01 Oct 2025 05:46
by Doc
Image

Re: Levitas

Posted: 07 Oct 2025 01:20
by Nonc Hilaire
IMG_0598.jpeg
IMG_0598.jpeg (291.8 KiB) Viewed 15276 times