At least Sarah Palin could see Russia

Doc

Re: At least Sarah Palin could see Russia

Post by Doc »

Let me guess the protesters are dressed in all the same uniforms with no markings....
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Doc wrote:
Let me guess the protesters are dressed in all the same uniforms with no markings....

t3pzmwQqQxA

Robert Gates believes that Ukrainian strategic peninsula of Crimea is gone

"I do not believe that Crimea will slip out of Russia's hand," said Gates while appearing on Fox News Sunday.

When host Chris Wallace asked him again that "You think Crimea's gone?" Gates replied: “I do.”

Gates also predicted that the Russian president will do his best to even take control of the rest of Ukraine.

"I don't think he will stop in Ukraine until there is essentially a pro-Russian government in Ukraine, in Kiev,"
he added.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Doc wrote:

t3pzmwQqQxA

"I do not believe that Crimea will slip out of Russia's hand," said Gates while appearing on Fox News Sunday.

When host Chris Wallace asked him again that "You think Crimea's gone?" Gates replied: “I do.”

Gates also predicted that the Russian president will do his best to even take control of the rest of Ukraine.

"I don't think he will stop in Ukraine until there is essentially a pro-Russian government in Ukraine, in Kiev,"
he added.
Bob Gates figured that out did he? Geee before you know it he will be reciting his ABCs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Doc wrote:

t3pzmwQqQxA

he added.
Gates et al have Putin their butts:

http://boingboing.net/2014/03/09/putin-your-butt.html

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Ron paul :
“We must demand a shift away from a war footing, away from incendiary rhetoric. We are broke and cannot afford to “buy” Ukraine. We certainly cannot afford another war, especially with Russia!”
“President Obama’s illegal invasion of Libya cost at least a billion dollars and left that country devastated. The costs of US regime change efforts in Syria are likely thus far enormous, both in dollars and lives. That’s still a secret,”
“So who in his right mind would think it is a good time to start a war with Russia over Ukraine? And worse, who would commit the United States to bail out a Ukraine that will need at least $35 billion to survive the year?”
Heracleum Persicum

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/8ab9a436-a902 ... z2vgCPuR00

“A country which willingly gave up its nuclear arsenal . . . and received guarantees from the world’s leading countries finds itself unprotected, .. ” said Arseniy Yatseniuk, Ukraine’s interim prime minister.

“If you do not uphold these guarantees which you signed up to in the Budapest Memorandum, then explain how you will convince Iran and North Korea to give up their nuclear status?” he asked.

But later on Tuesday the Russian foreign ministry issued a statement saying: “The Russian Federation will fully respect the Crimean peoples’ free expression of will in the referendum.”

It further called a declaration by the Crimean parliament that the peninsula would call itself independent if its people voted to become part of Russia, prior to proposing actually becoming a state within the Russian Federation, as in line with international precedent.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Ron Paul is a traitor.

Picture of western aid being delivered to Ukraine:

“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Heracleum Persicum

YMix wrote:
Ron Paul is a traitor.

WHY ? ? ?
YMix

Post by YMix »

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/03/13/s ... end-money/
But never mind all that, Sarah is going to put SarahPac to work electing these candidates who “put service over self and principles over politics. They’re not going to D.C. to get cozy with the permanent political class or feather their nests off the crony capitalism running rampant in the swamp.”

And how will SarahPac do that?

The same way it did it during the 2011-12 election cycle when SarahPac collected 0ver $5.1 million dollars and dispensed a whopping $235,000* on candidates, with over $4.1 million going towards ‘fundraising, administrative, strategy and research, and media.’
*It looks more like $300,000, but still...

I must admit, Tovarishch Perfektno, she may actually be smart.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I'm almost never wrong Ymix.
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote:http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/03/13/s ... end-money/
But never mind all that, Sarah is going to put SarahPac to work electing these candidates who “put service over self and principles over politics. They’re not going to D.C. to get cozy with the permanent political class or feather their nests off the crony capitalism running rampant in the swamp.”

And how will SarahPac do that?

The same way it did it during the 2011-12 election cycle when SarahPac collected 0ver $5.1 million dollars and dispensed a whopping $235,000* on candidates, with over $4.1 million going towards ‘fundraising, administrative, strategy and research, and media.’
*It looks more like $300,000, but still...

I must admit, Tovarishch Perfektno, she may actually be smart.

Maybe Lady Gaga... She spent 1.85 million on Administration costs for her foundation while giving away a massive 5 thousand dollars in charitable giving....

One thing you should know. One of teh dirty little secrets of American politics. Back when Clinton was president congress passed overwhemling and Clinton signed legistlation making it possible for people to set up charitable foundations. As long as they gave away 5% of their value each year they were tax free. They could even give money to other charitable fondations who could then turnaround and give them donations. The Hollowood left do it. The political liberal elites do it. The kennedys do it. Even Michael "War profiteer" Moore does it. (His tax free foundation made more from Haliburtin stock than Dick Chaney.) And the tax free foundation can pay their benefactors a nice big fat left wing salary.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Doc wrote:Maybe Lady Gaga... She spent 1.85 million on Administration costs for her foundation while giving away a massive 5 thousand dollars in charitable giving....

One thing you should know. One of teh dirty little secrets of American politics. Back when Clinton was president congress passed overwhemling and Clinton signed legistlation making it possible for people to set up charitable foundations. As long as they gave away 5% of their value each year they were tax free. They could even give money to other charitable fondations who could then turnaround and give them donations. The Hollowood left do it. The political liberal elites do it. The kennedys do it. Even Michael "War profiteer" Moore does it. (His tax free foundation made more from Haliburtin stock than Dick Chaney.) And the tax free foundation can pay their benefactors a nice big fat left wing salary.
So... this makes Sarah Palin a leftist?
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote:
Doc wrote:Maybe Lady Gaga... She spent 1.85 million on Administration costs for her foundation while giving away a massive 5 thousand dollars in charitable giving....

So... this makes Sarah Palin a leftist?
No It makes elite leftists hypocrites. It means their followers are their fools.

Though I am sure the world's first carbon billionaire would have something else to say about that:

T6-RWOOBLdQ
YMix

Post by YMix »

And what does that make the smart and sensible conservatives who subsidized the Palin family's lifestyle to the tune of more than $4 million? :)
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote:And what does that make the smart and sensible conservatives who subsidized the Palin family's lifestyle to the tune of more than $4 million? :)
All I said was Sarah Palin can see Russia. I can also see a lot of attacks on her they look worse for those making them than it makes her look. Mostly because she looks a hell of a lot better than Obama. She called that Russia would invade the Crimea. Which he has indeed done. All the king's spin and all the king's spinners can't put the Ukraine back together again. :)
YMix

Post by YMix »

Doc wrote:All I said was Sarah Palin can see Russia. [...] She called that Russia would invade the Crimea. Which he has indeed done. All the king's spin and all the king's spinners can't put the Ukraine back together again. :)
Well, then listen here: at some point in the next 50 years, the USA, UK and France will invade some other countries. Do you want me to be more specific? That would cost... mmm... $1 million. Not only that I'm not as expensive as Palin, but I'm also giving you three countries instead of one. It's a steal!
I can also see a lot of attacks on her they look worse for those making them than it makes her look. Mostly because she looks a hell of a lot better than Obama.
I can see you're defending a grifter.
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote:
Doc wrote:All I said was Sarah Palin can see Russia. [...] She called that Russia would invade the Crimea. Which he has indeed done. All the king's spin and all the king's spinners can't put the Ukraine back together again. :)
Well, then listen here: at some point in the next 50 years, the USA, UK and France will invade some other countries. Do you want me to be more specific? That would cost... mmm... $1 million. Not only that I'm not as expensive as Palin, but I'm also giving you three countries instead of one. It's a steal!
I can also see a lot of attacks on her they look worse for those making them than it makes her look. Mostly because she looks a hell of a lot better than Obama.
I can see you're defending a grifter.
In politics everything is relative. Relative economically to individuals in comparison to the size of their government. If you think it is not, then you are part of the problem. If you want bigger government you want more graft. It is inherent that the larger government gets, the more money there is availability to legally steal. And the harder it is to notice that it is being stolen.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Doc wrote:In politics everything is relative. Relative economically to individuals in comparison to the size of their government. If you think it is not, then you are part of the problem. If you want bigger government you want more graft. It is inherent that the larger government gets, the more money there is availability to legally steal. And the harder it is to notice that it is being stolen.
Are you trying to tell me that big government is the reason why Palin is bamboozling the folksy folks of the USA?
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote:
Doc wrote:In politics everything is relative. Relative economically to individuals in comparison to the size of their government. If you think it is not, then you are part of the problem. If you want bigger government you want more graft. It is inherent that the larger government gets, the more money there is availability to legally steal. And the harder it is to notice that it is being stolen.
Are you trying to tell me that big government is the reason why Palin is bamboozling the folksy folks of the USA?
Absolutely. If it wasn't for big government making special exceptions for "special" characters Tax free personal trusts would not exist to make it possible for rich elitists to avoid taxes. INHERENTLY politicians pick winners and losers for fractional pennies on the dollar.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Big government didn't make Palin a grifter. She could have gotten an honest job if she had wanted to.

And don't tell me there were no such characters around in the palmy days of yore because Mark Twain says different.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

ymix looks like you'll have to punt again. Everything SP is doing is perfectly legal and with long precedent. I don't how you'll do it, but someday you will have to learn how to do politics without double standards. Don't hate the playa, hate the game. A game invented by Democrats.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:ymix looks like you'll have to punt again. Everything SP is doing is perfectly legal and with long precedent. I don't how you'll do it, but someday you will have to learn how to do politics without double standards. Don't hate the playa, hate the game. A game invented by Democrats.
Solon of classical Greece was a US Demopublican?
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Democrats set up most of the tax dodges. GOP tends to just cut the tax. Just another difference between a Democrat and a Republican.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Democrats set up most of the tax dodges. GOP tends to just cut the tax. Just another difference between a Democrat and a Republican.
Your Demopublicans sound like Azari's Joos, they're everywhere, controlling everything.