CHAZ..... People's Pillow Fort Republic.......

Simple Minded

Re: CHAZ..... People's Pillow Fort Republic.......

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:58 am
Simple Minded wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:34 am
Napster, thanks for exposing me to uh, um, what passes for reality these days.

that naked guy running might be noddy pre self-imposed CHAZ exile.
streakers are a long, integral part of white culture, it cannot be denied.
Historical forerunners of modern-day streakers include the neo-Adamites who travelled naked through towns and villages in medieval Europe, and the 17th-century Quaker Solomon Eccles who went nude through the City of London with a burning brazier on his head.
definitely a better, more flexible method of expressing local culture than putting up something permanent..... like a statue.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

How bout circling CHAZ with razor wire and Skynet HK bots, presenting the Grand Pubah of CHAZ with an itemized bill of damages and estimated repair costs, graphittie, destruction, labor and overtime costs of all city employees, then telling them that no one gets out of the CHAZ freedom zone until the bill is paid in full?
noddy

Post by noddy »

Simple Minded wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:18 pm
noddy wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:58 am
Simple Minded wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:34 am
Napster, thanks for exposing me to uh, um, what passes for reality these days.

that naked guy running might be noddy pre self-imposed CHAZ exile.
streakers are a long, integral part of white culture, it cannot be denied.
Historical forerunners of modern-day streakers include the neo-Adamites who travelled naked through towns and villages in medieval Europe, and the 17th-century Quaker Solomon Eccles who went nude through the City of London with a burning brazier on his head.
definitely a better, more flexible method of expressing local culture than putting up something permanent..... like a statue.
this is of course why renaissance Italy is so favoured for culture - they had nudey statues and covered all the bases.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:08 am

this is of course why renaissance Italy is so favoured for culture - they had nudey statues and covered all the bases.
come to think of it, that naked running dude bore/bared (pun intended) an uncanny resemblance to Cupid.

probably the first time in history that love and religious symbology have ever been combined for the common good.

those CHAZmanians are playing on level way above the common man.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

rethinking a previous opinion, all great minds do so occasionally.

a nation with the historic importance of CHAZ should have one than one national anthem.

Z0GFRcFm-aY

YYOKMUTTDdA

XxWTDcP9Y5E
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Don’t think the nekkid guy is going to like singing about hammers.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:37 pm Don’t think the nekkid guy is going to like singing about hammers.
If I had a hammer, I'd use it on Peter, Paul, and Mary.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:37 pm Don’t think the nekkid guy is going to like singing about hammers.
As far as I could tell, there was nothing projecting that might be endagered by a hammer.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

D4FFF995-DB18-4442-A422-3CDF8C5D3E47.jpeg
D4FFF995-DB18-4442-A422-3CDF8C5D3E47.jpeg (81.59 KiB) Viewed 853 times
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Hmmmm..... a Buddhist like desire to retain one's humility.... a guilty conscience realization that what you are doing is wrong and might not align with the common good..... fame is so fickle.....

If I was Trump everyday I'd announce how I hope CHAZ is successful, and present a little chunk of a grand plan of what I intend to do to support the fledgling nation.

"Today, I am suggesting to Congress, the American people, and all people of the world, everywhere, in all nations, and of all races and religions, to start a petition to move the headquarters of the United Nations to the nation of CHAZ. It will be a great, really great and terrific boost to their local economy."

"Today, I am suggesting to Congress, the American people, and all people of the world, everywhere, in all nations, and of all races and religions, to start a petition to move the headquarters of the World Health Organization to the nation of CHAZ. It will be a great, really great and terrific boost to their local economy."
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Youtube video of same:

VrlLvvDyEI4

More an anarcho-syndacalist commune, re Monty Python, than communist.
A communist state would not permit such behaviour by its subjects.
Even communists have standards.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Portland's Auto-Zone shut down lickety-split when it was set up in front of where the mayor lived. Now he's all order.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Democrats are a threat to humanity itself.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I'm just wondering which laws we have to keep and which we don't. Because if we get to choose then well...
Censorship isn't necessary
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:08 pm Portland's Auto-Zone shut down lickety-split when it was set up in front of where the mayor lived. Now he's all order.

Too liberal for Portland? Impressive.

Teresa of Ávila
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Colonel Sun wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:16 am
If I had a hammer, I'd use it on Peter, Paul, and Mary.
cause they're white? talk about undeserved white privledge.....
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

more national anthems for CHAZ:

Jl5vi9ir49g

a5hFMy4pTrs

their statues gotta go, but the song's cool.....
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

you slackers ain't helping much. we're talking universal love and freedom here. what sort of hateful SOB's do you have to be to not lend a hand?

National slogan, still missing. I think this fits the bill.

WOKE IS A JOKE! PICK UP YOUR YOKE!
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

more national anthems for the greatest country on Earth:

ASGgn8bNQuA

QjtD8A-MWBc
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:15 am
:lol: I think he meant to say "white" cops!

reminds me of the joke about the kid who, after getting warned by the non-whitesmith not to pick up a red hot horseshoe, picks it up and burns himself, then denies he burned himself. "No sir. Just don't take me long to look at a horseshoe!"

In a perfect world, CHAZ would have armed security on the outside preventing anyone from leaving. Turn the occupation into a big outdoor insane asylum. Maybe an Indian Reservation is a better description. "You made this bed, now lay in it!" No supplies, food, or electricity comes in, except what the CHAZians and their outside supporters pay for and ship in. I'd bet a lot of rich supporters would keep this place alive for decades. Who knows, they (Soros, China, Hollywood elites might even buy it outright up front to prove they can make a go of the new utopia.

Assess the value of all assets inside CHAZ, including lost business and personal income, lost tax income, estimate the number of occupants, and the only way to get out is to "pay your fair share" of the costs.

"Dear Mommy & Daddy,
I'm writing to you from summer camp CHAZ. I want to come home. The guardians of CHAZ say that my fair share of the cost of damages is $2.3 million dollars. Please send money. I promise I will pick up after myself, wash the car, and mow the lawn when I get home to pay you back.
Love,
Taylor"
Last edited by Simple Minded on Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Once again, I have seen thru the illusionary facade that blinds and fascinates most of the world.

CHAZ will take over everything. Not thru military might, or economic domination, but thru exporting reality TV.

No way that even the most devote ChiComs or religious types can resist their ideology.
Last edited by Simple Minded on Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

deleted duplicate