Page 2 of 2

Re: What music are you listening too?

Posted: 21 Jun 2025 19:12
by Nonc Hilaire

Re: What music are you listening too?

Posted: 05 Jul 2025 18:55
by Parodite

Re: What music are you listening too?

Posted: 26 Jul 2025 16:26
by Nonc Hilaire
IMG_0424.jpeg
IMG_0424.jpeg (341.77 KiB) Viewed 19156 times
https://streamer.radio.co/s9a23f1380/li ... nucgaiv8gk

Re: What music are you listening too?

Posted: 03 Sep 2025 20:09
by Doc

Walking Away

There is an interesting story behind this singer.

Re: What music are you listening too?

Posted: 05 Oct 2025 19:14
by Parodite

Re: What music are you listening too?

Posted: 08 Oct 2025 04:33
by Doc

Re: What music are you listening too?

Posted: 26 Oct 2025 06:47
by Typhoon

Re: What music are you listening too?

Posted: 21 Nov 2025 18:42
by Parodite

Re: What music are you listening too?

Posted: 10 Dec 2025 14:03
by Parodite
Not a secret, the lens through which I try make sense of reality, human nature and our never ending efforts to rise above the damned ape. An effort that turns to be mostly at our own peril.. :P

https://suno.com/s/4jOrn56BBniksNVW

A Merry & monkey wise Xmas to all

“More Than a Monkey”

Verse 1
He swings through the trees like he’s royalty,
Chest out, chin high, claiming nobility.
Says, “I’m not just a creature with hands and a tail—
I’m a legend in motion, I was born to prevail.”

Pre-Chorus
But the jungle keeps whispering, softly, sincerely:
“You’re a monkey, my friend… quite clearly.”

Chorus
But he says, “No, no, no, I’m more than a monkey,
I’m a dream in the making, a mind running free.
I’m a poet, a prophet, a king of the canopy—
Don’t put that label on me.”
Oh, he’s in denial, climbing up the sky,
Trying to rewrite his own family line.
He says, “I’m more than a monkey—
Just watch me defy.”

Verse 2
He polishes rocks like they’re precious gold,
Practices speeches he’s never told.
Stares at his reflection like destiny’s near,
But the moment he screeches, the truth reappears.

Pre-Chorus
Still the forest keeps laughing, gently, politely:
“You’re a monkey, my friend… most likely.”

Chorus
But he says, “No, no, no, I’m more than a monkey,
A misunderstood genius no one can see.
I’m a thinker, a seeker, a future celebrity—
Don’t put that label on me.”
Oh, he keeps denying, reaching for the sun,
Running from a truth he can’t outrun.
He says, “I’m more than a monkey—
My story’s just begun.”

Bridge
Maybe dreams are bigger than the names we’re given,
Maybe evolution’s just a state we live in.
And if he wants to be more than what he seems,
Who are we to cage another creature’s dreams?

Final Chorus
So he shouts, “No, no, no, I’m more than a monkey,
More than these branches, more than what you see.
I’m a miracle climbing through possibility—
You won’t put that label on me.”
And though the world keeps saying what he is inside,
He keeps on swinging with unbroken pride.
“Yes, I’m more than a monkey—
Just watch me rise.”

Re: What music are you listening too?

Posted: 04 Jan 2026 19:30
by Parodite

Re: What music are you listening too?

Posted: 28 Feb 2026 03:16
by Typhoon
Parodite wrote: ↑04 Jan 2026 19:30
Remarkable.

Re: What music are you listening too?

Posted: 28 Feb 2026 03:23
by Typhoon

Re: What music are you listening too?

Posted: 25 Apr 2026 22:00
by Nonc Hilaire
Barilla has a Spotify playlist with songs exactly long enough to boil your pasta correctly.
IMG_2494.png
IMG_2494.png (886.77 KiB) Viewed 13469 times

Re: What music are you listening too?

Posted: 25 May 2026 11:55
by Parodite

Re: What music are you listening too?

Posted: 25 May 2026 14:39
by Parodite
Flying Carpet with 100 primes and their Composite Spaces

https://suno.com/s/2IOrDJn3a3OUORxX

Re: What music are you listening too?

Posted: 07 Jun 2026 05:28
by Parodite

Re: What music are you listening too?

Posted: 10 Jun 2026 05:39
by Parodite

Re: What music are you listening too?

Posted: 12 Jun 2026 18:50
by Parodite

Re: What music are you listening too?

Posted: 16 Aug 2026 23:55
by Hans Bulvai

Re: What music are you listening too?

Posted: 17 Aug 2026 11:52
by Nonc Hilaire
Hans Bulvai wrote: ↑16 Aug 2026 23:55
“Swept Away” - Several Fellini references.

Re: What music are you listening too?

Posted: 17 Aug 2026 17:49
by Hans Bulvai
Nonc Hilaire wrote: ↑17 Aug 2026 11:52
Hans Bulvai wrote: ↑16 Aug 2026 23:55
“Swept Away” - Several Fellini references.
Rob Zombie is a huge fan.
very perceptive !

Re: What music are you listening too?

Posted: 01 Sep 2026 21:35
by Rapodite

Re: What music are you listening too?

Posted: 19 Sep 2026 06:37
by Rapodite

Milk on Demand

Posted: 21 Sep 2026 10:36
by Rapodite
As for AI music... of course there is this 🤣🙈

https://suno.com/s/meM2C0umfRkgtjQ3

Re: What music are you listening too?

Posted: 24 Sep 2026 14:11
by Rapodite
The AI juke box becomes too easy.

Arab prayer
https://suno.com/s/Iw7Tes9c2HpfEorn

Milk and honey from their Hebrew cousins
https://suno.com/s/GZrciLWgMtVEnvXa