The End of the MSM and the Deep State. Thread 1

Doc

Re: Either a lot of politicos and deep state types go to jai

Post by Doc »

Colonel Sun wrote:
Doc wrote:have a authoritarian state. Those are the only choices.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house ... to-clinton
I'll bet on politicos not going to jail.

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Re: The End of the MSM and the Deep State

Post by Typhoon »

Ibrahim wrote: . . .

The reality - that the Clintons and Obama and Trump all belong to the same social class and nothing will ever happen to any of them despite their myriad crimes - is much less entertaining.
Quite.
The major issue is that Trump is not quite "one of us" not being a like-thinking product of Haaaarvard or Yale, rather the relatively lowly Uni of Pennsylvania preceded by, horrors, Fordham U.

mLD0YK6CdjE
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Colonel Sun wrote:
Ibrahim wrote: . . .

The reality - that the Clintons and Obama and Trump all belong to the same social class and nothing will ever happen to any of them despite their myriad crimes - is much less entertaining.
Quite.
The major issue is that Trump is not quite "one of us" not being a like-thinking product of Harvard or Yale, rather the relatively lowly Uni of Pennsylvania preceded by, horrors, Fordham U.

mLD0YK6CdjE
I love that show. Margret Thatcher said that was the most realistic program about politics she ever saw.

It also speaks alot about Trump's motivations. He was never accepted as "One of us" by the elites of the US. I believe he decide to buy Mar a lago as a sort of revenge against them for not accepting him. Palm Beech has a reputation for being the hardest place in America to be accepted by the wealthiest elitists. Especially acceptance of novi-rich. I remember a 60 minutes interview years ago of a auto part tycoon that retired and move to palm beech He was extremely wealthy both the local old wealth refused to socialize with him and his wife. He came to the conclusion that they were never going to accept him.

When Trump bought Mar a Lago he developed it in an "In your face" kind of way.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

https://www.amgreatness.com/2019/02/17/ ... dead-coup/

"It was a perfectly ordinary day, when suddenly....... nothing happened."
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote:https://www.amgreatness.com/2019/02/17/ ... dead-coup/

"It was a perfectly ordinary day, when suddenly....... nothing happened."
That is the way cover ups usually go. This is over when people like Brennan and Hillary are put on trial.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

The ever entertaining body language lady on the Joe Rogan/Timcast/Jack Dorsey&co. from Twitter

F-9EyhPR70M
Doc

Post by Doc »

And the plot thickens.....

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/201 ... er-report/
CNN iReport Was Source for Unverified Claims in Russia ‘Dossier’: Report

Christopher Steele, the former British spy who created the anti-Donald Trump Russia “dossier,” used unverified information he found on a CNN website where users generated their own content, he told a court last year.

Fox News reported Saturday that Steele, testifying in a defamation lawsuit filed by Russian entrepreneur Aleksej Gubarev last year, said that he obtained information about one of Gubarev’s companies on “something called CNN iReport.” (The lawsuit was dismissed in December.)
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Some can't wait and are taking personal initiative.

Reason | Michael Avenatti Arrested for Attempted Extortion of Nike
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Colonel Sun wrote:Some can't wait and are taking personal initiative.

Reason | Michael Avenatti Arrested for Attempted Extortion of Nike
A line as good as "Micheal Avenatti got arrested abbreviated is MAGA." is one I heard today:

"I wonder if he will ask Trump for a pardon?"
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Great interview with John Dowd:

The Byron York Show
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Smithsonian | Conspiracy Theories Abounded in 19th-Century American Politics
Rumors of secret alliances, bank deals, and double-crossings were rampant in early American elections
yzLT6_TQmq8
Doc

Post by Doc »

Colonel Sun wrote:Smithsonian | Conspiracy Theories Abounded in 19th-Century American Politics
Rumors of secret alliances, bank deals, and double-crossings were rampant in early American elections
yzLT6_TQmq8

Back in the 90's there was a governor's race where both candidates accused the other, and present transvestite hookers that stated they had sex with those candidates.
Doc

Post by Doc »

There is evidence that this has been going on since at least 2015 Apparently one of the three independent contractors the Obama Admin allowed to review intel on US citizens may have been Fusion GPS.

Then there is this:

KGgZ5M6KMt8
Apollonius

Post by Apollonius »

Dealing with radicals - Charles Norman, Taki's Magazine, 15 May 2019
https://www.takimag.com/article/dealing-with-radicals/

The great pundit James Bowman recently said, “The biggest mistake conservatives make is to suppose that Democrats control the media. In fact, the power relationship is the other way around: The media control the Democrats.” His remark sheds light on the convulsions going on in the Democratic Party right now. There’s a power struggle in the media for who will set the agenda and issue orders. The resulting confusion is trickling down to Democrat politicians, who aren’t sure how and to whom they’re supposed to submit these days. ...
noddy

Post by noddy »

good article.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Apollonius wrote:Dealing with radicals - Charles Norman, Taki's Magazine, 15 May 2019
https://www.takimag.com/article/dealing-with-radicals/
:lol: great article. thanks for posting.

" They grew up in this era of mass juvenilization. They dream of applying their academic credentials to showbiz, and resent that while some people get to go to Comic-Con, they have to attend academic conferences. They’d ideally spend their time thinking about ways Captain America and Superman could finally team up......

....they ensure you should know critical theory to get a job in entertainment. They’re making their useless knowledge and degrees indispensable to production.

.... Mad Max director George Miller (at the time a 70-year-old straight white male) still received acclaim for his traditional action movie Mad Max: Fury Road because he let feminist writer Eve Ensler visit the set and talk to the actresses. The key adjustment, at least for now, is to pretend to take notes from these radicals. Let them visit the set and feel important, and then go back to doing whatever you were always going to do. Just make sure they’re told you couldn’t have done it without them.

Through Twitter, the media opened up their borders briefly at the beginning of the decade to find new voices. A flood of hungry and angry radicals rushed in and, ironically, stole their jobs. I’d bet Democratic candidates wish the media would sort themselves out so they could just go back to knowing who’s in charge and doing what they’ve previously done—follow orders.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

From afar, it seems that the mainstream media and the US federal bureaucracies involved are working very hard to avoid investigation of the investigation.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Colonel Sun wrote:From afar, it seems that the mainstream media and the US federal bureaucracies involved are working very hard to avoid investigation of the investigation.
Yeah you would think they would give it up rather than commit career suicide. I saw an article from a writer, at Vox as I recall. The entire article was nothing but a series of lies strung together. Even to the point of denying now well known facts.

As far as the feds go the finger pointing has started. Which strangely is something the MSM has pretty much ignored.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote:
Colonel Sun wrote:From afar, it seems that the mainstream media and the US federal bureaucracies involved are working very hard to avoid investigation of the investigation.
Yeah you would think they would give it up rather than commit career suicide. I saw an article from a writer, at Vox as I recall. The entire article was nothing but a series of lies strung together. Even to the point of denying now well known facts.

As far as the feds go the finger pointing has started. Which strangely is something the MSM has pretty much ignored.
Table Mag | Robert Mueller's Beltway Coverup
News that special counselor Robert Mueller has turned his attention to Erik Prince’s January 11, 2017 meeting in the Seychelles with a Russian banker, a Lebanese-American political fixer, and officials from the United Arab Emirates, helps clarify the nature of Mueller’s work. It’s not an investigation that the former director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation is leading—rather, it’s a cover-up.

After all, Mueller took his job not at the behest of the man who by all accounts he is likely to professionally and personally disdain, Donald Trump, but of the blue-chip Beltway elite of which he is a charter member. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appointed him nearly a year ago to lead an investigation without parameters. That’s because Mueller’s job is to obscure the abuses of the US surveillance apparatus that occurred under the Obama administration.

The fact that someone at the level of former FBI director was called in to sweep up the mess left by bad actors in the bureau and Central Intelligence Agency and other parts of the intelligence bureaucracy suggests that the problems are even worse than previously thought. And that means the constituency for Mueller’s political intervention is enormous.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Colonel Sun wrote:
Doc wrote:

Table Mag | Robert Mueller's Beltway Coverup
News that special counselor Robert Mueller has turned his attention to Erik Prince’s January 11, 2017 meeting in the Seychelles with a Russian banker, a Lebanese-American political fixer, and officials from the United Arab Emirates, helps clarify the nature of Mueller’s work. It’s not an investigation that the former director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation is leading—rather, it’s a cover-up.

After all, Mueller took his job not at the behest of the man who by all accounts he is likely to professionally and personally disdain, Donald Trump, but of the blue-chip Beltway elite of which he is a charter member. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appointed him nearly a year ago to lead an investigation without parameters. That’s because Mueller’s job is to obscure the abuses of the US surveillance apparatus that occurred under the Obama administration.

The fact that someone at the level of former FBI director was called in to sweep up the mess left by bad actors in the bureau and Central Intelligence Agency and other parts of the intelligence bureaucracy suggests that the problems are even worse than previously thought. And that means the constituency for Mueller’s political intervention is enormous.
Very rare Matt Drudge (of the drudge report) tweet from today:
raremattdrudgetweet.jpg
raremattdrudgetweet.jpg (126.91 KiB) Viewed 969 times
They especially need to be drug tested for power.
noddy

Post by noddy »

step 1, encryption for plebs needs to go away, australia tested the waters and now america jumps in.

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2019/07/2 ... _fbi_boss/

expect government mandated backdoors in all secure messaging from this point forward, dont kid yourself your platform is somehow exempt.

step 2, we get rid of unlicensed, non compliant media sources and go back to the good old days of "not fake news" (tm)

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-26/ ... n/11348858
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... 6216d0451b
Alonzo Washington delivered a dire warning to his fellow delegates in Maryland’s legislature last month: Russia might try to influence their elections, too.

So the Democratic veteran set about doing something that’s eluded his federal counterparts in the nation’s capital: advancing legislation to regulate tech giants like Facebook, Google and Twitter.

At a time when the U.S. Congress seems paralyzed by partisanship — and either too reluctant or distracted to take on Silicon Valley’s most powerful players — Maryland is among a growing roster of states trying to remedy some of the most pressing ills of the digital age.

Along with Maryland, leaders from New York to Washington state have pitched new bills that would make more information about online political ads available to local voters. In California, meanwhile, state leaders are taking aim at the scourge of social-media bots, or networks of computer-directed accounts often used to amplify misinformation.
might need to rename this thread, the beginning of the fightback by the MSM and Deep State, I know who my money is on for winning and the reason is simple.

its easy to get right wing folks worried about muslims , antifa and democrat biased internet firms and its easy to get left wing folks worried about alt right, russians and republican biased corporations.

more fear than ever during time of record low violence, humans are a great design, god should be ashamed.

ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote:step 1, encryption for plebs needs to go away, australia tested the waters and now america jumps in.

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2019/07/2 ... _fbi_boss/

expect government mandated backdoors in all secure messaging from this point forward, dont kid yourself your platform is somehow exempt.

step 2, we get rid of unlicensed, non compliant media sources and go back to the good old days of "not fake news" (tm)

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-26/ ... n/11348858
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... 6216d0451b
Alonzo Washington delivered a dire warning to his fellow delegates in Maryland’s legislature last month: Russia might try to influence their elections, too.

So the Democratic veteran set about doing something that’s eluded his federal counterparts in the nation’s capital: advancing legislation to regulate tech giants like Facebook, Google and Twitter.

At a time when the U.S. Congress seems paralyzed by partisanship — and either too reluctant or distracted to take on Silicon Valley’s most powerful players — Maryland is among a growing roster of states trying to remedy some of the most pressing ills of the digital age.

Along with Maryland, leaders from New York to Washington state have pitched new bills that would make more information about online political ads available to local voters. In California, meanwhile, state leaders are taking aim at the scourge of social-media bots, or networks of computer-directed accounts often used to amplify misinformation.
might need to rename this thread, the beginning of the fightback by the MSM and Deep State, I know who my money is on for winning and the reason is simple.

its easy to get right wing folks worried about muslims , antifa and democrat biased internet firms and its easy to get left wing folks worried about alt right, russians and republican biased corporations.

more fear than ever during time of record low violence, humans are a great design, god should be ashamed.

I don't believe the internet hasn't had back doors to all content since the Clinton administration. I found it at that time it was inexplicable that the government dropped it lawsuit against Phil Zimmerman. Either he caved to the government demands, or the government figured out how to break PGP without his help. The government also dropped the mandatory hardware back door in all digital communication devices around the same time. (Clipper chip?)

At any rate the US government has been collecting all communication on the internet for years including telephone conversations, encrypted or not. Even if it can not decrypt it all, at some time in the future it will be able to decrypt it.

But just doing searches will tell tech companies more about yourself than literally anyone else knows about you.

For example a woman takes a pregnancy test. Finds she is pregnant and starts looking for pregnancy related items, before she tells anyone else, on Google. Google infers she is pregnant. Then through tracking of this woman google infers she never gave birth to a baby. This is because she had an abortion. Does google know she had an abortion when she told no one other than the medical staff that she was pregnant? Or did it know she was panning to have an abortion before she had it because she searched for "abortion clinics near me"?

How is either the pregnancy or the abortion any of Google's business? Literally it is Google's business as far as Google is concerned, or most other social media companies. Between them it is a race to the bottom.
Last edited by Doc on Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noddy

Post by noddy »

its interesting how the public service (which provides stability across different politicans and parties) and the deep state are the same thing.

A "country" has always been bigger than any political fashion - treaties, long term trades etc all need to be consistent from year to year.
ultracrepidarian