Ukraine

Typhoon

Re: Ukraine

Post by Typhoon »

Science | Ukrainian bat research spun into a false tale of bioweapons
Disinformation campaign centers on routine collaboration on bat parasites
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

noddy wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:56 am
I lived on the middle eastern strip in Melbourne for a few years - mostly Turks and Lebanese but quite a bit of Iranian as well - delicious food.

they worked too hard, 7 days a week, building a future their kids end up not caring about.

takes 1 or 2 generations for that desperation to go away and become a proper lazy, entitled local.

Have cousins in Sydney .. yes , they built their future the hard way .. true too, takes 1-2 generations to fall into western routine

Reason is, when they come from back home, they feel "insecure", financially and socially .. 1-2 generations later, it's smooooth sailin

Re Chinese food, Chinese food inside China not same what we call Chinese food in Vancouver Canada .. it different

Vancouver has excellent Chinese food restaurants .. "North American Chinese food"

http://www.kirinrestaurants.com/
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:04 am

This Bio research lab in Ukraine, a bit, smelly.

Victoria Nuland says something to the effect that : Ukraine/We must pay attention that those data do not fall into Russian military hand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvRpntmUIxs

Why should innocent "Ukrainian colleagues to survey bat parasites, mostly bloodsuckers such as ticks and fleas" not fall into Russian hand ?

Nuland saying Ukraine and US should hide what was being researched in those Bio lab .. She says this explicitly

Apparently all US and Ukraine messages re this are deleted :lol: .. looks like something being hidden

Probably there something we don't know .. Chinese are seconding this too

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Nothing to see there Atari :lol: :lol: :lol:

Colonels first time seeing propaganda. Doesn’t know what to do with it
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Bat research. All over the globe, USA researching BATS. Can’t get enough bat research
noddy

Post by noddy »

the pope now has an opinion.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... kraine-war

Pope Francis has denounced the “perverse abuse of power” on display in Russia’s war in Ukraine and called for aid to Ukrainians, whom he said had been attacked in their “identity, history and tradition” and were “defending their land”.
“The heartbreaking scream for help from our Ukrainian brothers pushes us as a community of believers not just to serious reflection but to cry with them and work for them; to share the anguish of a people wounded in its identity, history and tradition,” Francis told the meeting in Bratislava, Slovakia.

“The blood and tears of the children, the suffering of women and men who are defending their land or fleeing from the bombs shake our conscience. Once again humanity is threatened by a perverse abuse of power and partisan interests, which condemns defenceless people to suffer all forms of brutal violence.”
ultracrepidarian
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:01 am Nothing to see there Atari :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is there any conspiracy theory that you don't believe in?

276035243_1421458728367300_2098303689431357036_n.jpg
276035243_1421458728367300_2098303689431357036_n.jpg (40.58 KiB) Viewed 691 times
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

275850490_5371925626173878_2892141937890931149_n.jpg
275850490_5371925626173878_2892141937890931149_n.jpg (210.81 KiB) Viewed 694 times
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:20 am

Victoria Nuland says something to the effect that : Ukraine/We must pay attention that those data do not fall into Russian military hand

Why should innocent "Ukrainian colleagues to survey bat parasites, mostly bloodsuckers such as ticks and fleas" not fall into Russian hand ?

Nuland saying Ukraine and US should hide what was being researched in those Bio lab .. She says this explicitly

Apparently all US and Ukraine messages re this are deleted :lol: .. looks like something being hidden

Who cares what some clueless American bint did, or did not, say.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:04 am Bat research. All over the globe, USA researching BATS. Can’t get enough bat research
bats are filthy animals with strong immune systems so they end up carrying lots of different virus's and creating new ones because of that.

they interact with our fruit and livestock, so often are a cause of human pandemics.
ultracrepidarian
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Why so many biolabs scattered about the country? Is the Ukraine replete with research biologists who refuse to work together?

It is likely most of these are manufacturing different pathogens. That could require separate facilities.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:20 am
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:20 am

:lol: :lol: .. A good one

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Not clueless. Neuland directed the Maidan coup.
https://www.state.gov/biographies/victoria-nuland/
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/.pre ... 1.10682008

For Aleksandr Dugin, the most influential thinker in Russia, the war in Ukraine is a historic moment that will usher in a new world order

1.png
1.png (617.25 KiB) Viewed 669 times
2.png
2.png (1.17 MiB) Viewed 669 times
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:10 am
Mr. Perfect wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:01 am Nothing to see there Atari :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is there any conspiracy theory that you don't believe in?
Propaganda is not a conspiracy theory. It's a part of daily life.

You are making a straw man argument. Why are you doing that.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

noddy wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:21 am
Mr. Perfect wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:04 am Bat research. All over the globe, USA researching BATS. Can’t get enough bat research
bats are filthy animals with strong immune systems so they end up carrying lots of different virus's and creating new ones because of that.

they interact with our fruit and livestock, so often are a cause of human pandemics.
No kidding! We need 100's more around the world! Especially in places like Syria, North Korea and Venezuala
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:58 pm Why so many biolabs scattered about the country? Is the Ukraine replete with research biologists who refuse to work together?

It is likely most of these are manufacturing different pathogens. That could require separate facilities.
Or Bio-labs are where Bio-weapons are found. Transportation of old bio weapons being problematic.The Soviets were notorious for dispersing. Presumably to make sure they had some left after a nuclear exchange.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:38 pm
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:58 pm Why so many biolabs scattered about the country? Is the Ukraine replete with research biologists who refuse to work together?

Or Bio-labs are where Bio-weapons are found. Transportation of old bio weapons being problematic.The Soviets were notorious for dispersing. Presumably to make sure they had some left after a nuclear exchange.

I think, all treaties banning WMD, nuke, Chemical, Bio are into toilet and flashed long ago ..

"Certain" big powers don't value other nation's lives .. for them, if "push comes to shove", they will use nuke, Chemical and Bio weapon "on other people".

1950's, Eisenhower time, US had a plan, in case USSR overruns Iran from north, to create a "nuclear bomb" wall to stop USSR .. there was no mention that this would mean 100s of 1000s of Iranian death.

United Nation no more for "all Nations" interest, but is controlled by a few nations .. did UN stop West supply Chemical to Saddam and bomb Iranian city with that ? NO .. not even debated

Meaning

Covid-19 very vividly demonstrated that a simple virus can stop a Nation .. we saw how everything in Europe, US and many other nations stopped , airlines west bust, Hotels, resort, cruise industry, restaurants , businesses .. all stopped

Am sure many military experts watching and scratching their head

World has changed dramatically since Bush Junior.

West/Israel were boasting first time hacking Iranian centrifuges, now mad mullahs hack Israeli gay dating sites with name, address and preferences :lol:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/suspected ... onal-info/

Next came Obama hitting "terrorist" with million dollar "drones" controlled from 10,000 miles away .. now Iranian $ 5000 dones doing acrobatic 50 miles inside Israel

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/article-697004

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

CIA training of the Ukraine since 2014

https://greatgameindia.com/secret-cia-program-ukraine/

Teresa of Ávila
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

West/Israel were boasting first time hacking Iranian centrifuges, now mad mullahs hack Israeli gay dating sites with name, address and preferences :lol:
mad mullahs need Grindr in farsi. Best they can do.

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:17 pm

I think, all treaties banning WMD, nuke, Chemical, Bio are into toilet and flashed long ago ..

"Certain" big powers don't value other nation's lives .. for them, if "push comes to shove", they will use nuke, Chemical and Bio weapon "on other people".

1950's, Eisenhower time, US had a plan, in case USSR overruns Iran from north, to create a "nuclear bomb" wall to stop USSR .. there was no mention that this would mean 100s of 1000s of Iranian death.

United Nation no more for "all Nations" interest, but is controlled by a few nations .. did UN stop West supply Chemical to Saddam and bomb Iranian city with that ? NO .. not even debated

Meaning

Covid-19 very vividly demonstrated that a simple virus can stop a Nation .. we saw how everything in Europe, US and many other nations stopped , airlines west bust, Hotels, resort, cruise industry, restaurants , businesses .. all stopped

Next came Obama hitting "terrorist" with million dollar "drones" controlled from 10,000 miles away .. now Iranian $ 5000 dones doing acrobatic 50 miles inside Israel

The world has become a very unstable place for civilizations and life in general. If I could only find that earth emergency stop button so I could get off.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:15 pm

Meaning

The world has become a very unstable place for civilizations and life in general. If I could only find that earth emergency stop button so I could get off.

I think, West too should base their relation with the world on "trade" .. trade based on a "win-win" for both side.

Did bombing to "export" democracy and freedom work out "for the other side" ? .. does not look like it did

West did not understand that "democracy, freedom" is a "cultural" evolution .. cultural evolution, by definition, can not be "exported" .. rather is a "evolution" of the prevailing culture .. time is only remedy for that evolution.

With all due respect, West should learn a lesson from China, relation with the world should be by trade, FAIRE TRADE

If West considers China "Belt and Road" no FAIRE TRADE but predatory, fair enough, let world trading with China find out.

In that case, world will say , Western deal is FAIRE TRADE but China predatory trade leading to West "winning most deals" .. let market to decide

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:37 pm

Meaning

I think, West too should base their relation with the world on "trade" .. trade based on a "win-win" for both side.

Did bombing to "export" democracy and freedom work out "for the other side" ? .. does not look like it did

West did not understand that "democracy, freedom" is a "cultural" evolution .. cultural evolution, by definition, can not be "exported" .. rather is a "evolution" of the prevailing culture .. time is only remedy for that evolution.

With all due respect, West should learn a lesson from China, relation with the world should be by trade, FAIRE TRADE

If West considers China "Belt and Road" no FAIRE TRADE but predatory, fair enough, let world trading with China find out.

In that case, world will say , Western deal is FAIRE TRADE but China predatory trade leading to West "winning most deals" .. let market to decide

If you had not noticed Iraq is still a democracy. Saddam was a great dam to hold back democracy in Iraq. It lead to the various color revolutions in the world.

But largely you are correct it is cultural much more than an imposition from without.
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:04 pm

Meaning

If you had not noticed Iraq is still a democracy. Saddam was a great dam to hold back democracy in Iraq. It lead to the various color revolutions in the world.

But largely you are correct it is cultural much more than an imposition from without.

Iraq a good sample that a good dictatorship is better than a bad democracy

Saddam was a "bad dictatorship" .. Spain's Franco was a good dictatorship

Iraq not a "natural" Nation, never been .. drunk British general invention .. Kurds no Arab , Arab Sunni (probably) less than 20% of Iraqi Arab .. and .. Iraqi Arab Shia "confused" who they ?

Democracy meaningless in Iraq .. better have a patriot, fair, wise dictator (meaning Shia)

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:21 pm
Doc wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:04 pm

Meaning

Iraq a good sample that a good dictatorship is better than a bad democracy

Saddam was a "bad dictatorship" .. Spain's Franco was a good dictatorship

Iraq not a "natural" Nation, never been .. drunk British general invention .. Kurds no Arab , Arab Sunni (probably) less than 20% of Iraqi Arab .. and .. Iraqi Arab Shia "confused" who they ?

Democracy meaningless in Iraq .. better have a patriot, fair, wise dictator (meaning Shia)

Dictators bad 101

https://www.sbs.com.au/guide/article/20 ... -hollywood