France

Parodite

Re: Freedom of Press?...

Post by Parodite »

Endovelico wrote:"Je suis Charlie" and am applying for the job of concentration camp guard!...

Together they are actually x-tra funny! :D
The 16 year old youngster who dared to publish in Facebook the right-hand cartoon plagiarizing the left-hand original Charlie Hebdo cartoon, is being prosecuted by "democratic" France... It seems we do not have to wait for a Marine Le Pen victory in France to have her tendencies become official policy...
That dog doesn't seem to hunt though. Maybe the laws on plagiarism are such that there is a case? And starting a law suit is a human right... and kinda a civilized choice compared with sending bullets through brains. Lame comparison...
Deep down I'm very superficial
Parodite

Re: France

Post by Parodite »

HP.. can you help understand something. Why is it that kids when they are found guilty of something tend to finger-point at others?
Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

Parodite wrote:
Endovelico wrote:"Je suis Charlie" and am applying for the job of concentration camp guard!...

Together they are actually x-tra funny! :D
The 16 year old youngster who dared to publish in Facebook the right-hand cartoon plagiarizing the left-hand original Charlie Hebdo cartoon, is being prosecuted by "democratic" France... It seems we do not have to wait for a Marine Le Pen victory in France to have her tendencies become official policy...
That dog doesn't seem to hunt though. Maybe the laws on plagiarism are such that there is a case? And starting a law suit is a human right... and kinda a civilized choice compared with sending bullets through brains. Lame comparison...
I'm sure you understood that the issue here is that the same cartoon when presented by Charlie Hebdo is an heroic act of freedom of speech, and when slightly changed by a good humoured 16 year old, became an act of support of terrorism...
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Endovelico wrote:
Parodite wrote:That dog doesn't seem to hunt though. Maybe the laws on plagiarism are such that there is a case? And starting a law suit is a human right... and kinda a civilized choice compared with sending bullets through brains. Lame comparison...
I'm sure you understood that the issue here is that the same cartoon when presented by Charlie Hebdo is an heroic act of freedom of speech, and when slightly changed by a good humoured 16 year old, became an act of support of terrorism...
Since you mentioned plagiarism... I wondered if maybe that is what the prosecution is about. Link?
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

"In France, you always have to look so serious,"
Lucie Podemski says.
"Here, we can smile."

And it wasn't just Muslims who were raging against Jews," Lumbroso says.

Anti-Semitic tones could be heard among the rest of the population as well, he says.

Heracleum Persicum

Toronto Star.jpg
Toronto Star.jpg (103.3 KiB) Viewed 1393 times
Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

How to recognize a jihadi (according to the French Government)...

I'm thinking seriously about moving to Cape Verde, where people still seem to be capable of behaving like normal people...
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Endovelico wrote:
I'm thinking seriously about moving to Cape Verde, where people still seem to be capable of behaving like normal people...
One man's normal is another man's terrorist, freedom fighter, left winger, right winger, Straw man, Zionist......
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Endovelico wrote:
I suggest the island of Tristan da Cunha*.

*Ilha de Tristão da Cunha
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Toronto Star.jpg
Morons.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

Typhoon wrote:
Endovelico wrote:
I suggest the island of Tristan da Cunha.
I suggest you abstain from commenting my posts as I am not interested.
Heracleum Persicum

“ soirees libertines ”
Strauss-Kahn being “taken care of” by up to eight women

Guy a treasure .. love to ask Dominique which "energy bars" he eats B4 action .. taken care by 8 woman :lol:

. . several prostitutes said they had suffered “brutal treatment” by Strauss-Kahn and spoke of his alleged liking for sodomy. One woman, named as Marie-Anne, said she was subjected to “violent” intercourse against her will, while another defendant, David Roquet, held her down.

Judges, head of Police, high politicians, brothel owners .. all .. participated in regular orgies

Imagine, this guy was International Monetary Fund leader .. Shows how "empty" western political elite is

scary
Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:Imagine, this guy was International Monetary Fund leader ..
Seems to me it was quite natural. Who else could you choose to sodomize poorer nations than someone who made of sodomy a way of life?... :twisted:
Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

Le Pen says Washington attempting to start ‘war in Europe’
Published time: February 09, 2015 11:10

The leader of France’s rightwing Front National (FN), Marine Le Pen, has called Brussels “American lackeys” over the EU's Ukraine policy. She further accused Washington of attempting to start a “war in Europe” and expand NATO towards Russia’s borders.

"European capitals do not have the wisdom to refuse to be dependent on US positions on Ukraine," Le Pen told French journalists on Sunday.

"Regarding Ukraine, we behave like American lackeys," she said, before warning that “the aim of the Americans is to start a war in Europe to push NATO to the Russian border."

She went on to accuse European leaders of turning a blind eye to the Ukrainian government’s “bombing of civilians,” adding that both those in Crimea and Eastern Ukraine believed the country should be federalized.

Le Pen has regularly criticized the EU for its policy on Ukraine and its alleged lack of independence from Washington.

In September, she told Le Monde that the ongoing crisis in Ukraine is “all the European Union’s fault,” saying Brussels had “blackmailed the country to choose between Europe and Russia.”

In June, she similarly told RT’s Sophie Shevardnadze that there were “no independent states left in Europe,” saying many of their foreign policy mistakes in recent times had been made “under Washington’s influence.”

Her words echoed statements by former French Prime minister Francois Fillon, who told the public broadcaster France 5 on Sunday that the United States was attempting to “unleash a war in Europe, which would end in catastrophe.” He added that once a war broke out, the US would attempt to distance itself from it.

“Total war caused [by the] Ukrainian conflict is absolutely unacceptable. And really there is no reason for it," he said.

Fillon accused the US of suffering from “blindness” and an oversimplified approach to reality, which saw them constantly attempting to “solve all problems by force.”

He further said Washington was always attempting to force others to join its camp, a mistaken approach given that a country like Ukraine has ties to both Europe and Russia.

"The Americans have made one mistake after another and today they have simply been discredited,” said Fillon.

He added that attempting to punish Russia with sanctions was like trying to intimidate a bear with a pin prick. He further commended recent efforts by French President Francois Hollande and German Chancellor Angela Merkel to open a dialogue with Moscow.

“The West is trying to imagine today Russia as a threat to the whole world, while deliberately forgetting that Russia is a large and truly a great country, not to mention a nuclear power,” he said.

“Humiliating Russia is simply unacceptable.”

Also on Saturday, former French President Nicolas Sarkozy said that Europe was part of “a common civilization with Russia,” saying they needed to avoid conflict on the continent.

“The interests of the Americans with the Russians are not the interests of Europe and Russia,” he said, adding that “we do not want the revival of a Cold War between Europe and Russia.”

http://rt.com/news/230503-le-pen-us-lackey/
Do not be surprised if the Front National becomes a major parliamentary force in France after next elections. Call them fascists if you want, but they have a much better understanding of the issues in Europe than any other French party.
Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

French volunteers with the Novorussian army

Who are they? Three of them are Mael Shle, Francois Mau D’Eme and Nicolas Perovich.

http://russia-insider.com/en/2015/02/09/3262
Heracleum Persicum

exclusive orgies whose attendees included judges, lawyers, journalists and police officials

His defense lawyer has also put forward the defense that libertinage, or freewheeling sex between multiple and consensual partners behind closed doors, is an age-old and legal practice dating from the 16th century.

“I dare you to distinguish between a prostitute and a naked socialite,” his lawyer, Henri Leclerc, told Europe 1 radio after the accusations against him materialized in 2011.

Have to admit, he might have a valid argument :lol:

Alexis

Post by Alexis »

His defense lawyer has also put forward the defense that libertinage, or freewheeling sex between multiple and consensual partners behind closed doors, is an age-old and legal practice dating from the 16th century.

“I dare you to distinguish between a prostitute and a naked socialite,”
- Well, that last one is really easy. :)

The naked socialite goes towards young handsome and attractive men.
The prostitute goes towards old greyish and bellied ugly men - provided they are well-moneyed.

Probability that Strauss-Kahn had not understood that those young pretty naked women going to him were prostitutes is probability that he is braindead.

- As for "libertinage", the key word is consensual.

Strauss-Kahn is accused of rape on some of the prostitutes. And yes such a thing is possible on a prostitute: we're speaking of forced sodomy. He is also accused of proxenetism, that is not merely paying for sex, but facilitating or profiting from the prostitution of another person.

Endovelico wrote:Do not be surprised if the Front National becomes a major parliamentary force in France after next elections. Call them fascists if you want, but they have a much better understanding of the issues in Europe than any other French party.
A recent snap legislative election for a circumscription which became vacant had elections at 1st round: 32% FN, 29% PS (classical Left), 26% UMP (classical Right)
Second round was 52% PS, 48% FN.

That is at least an indication that should a presidential election be organized tomorrow, and should the PS candidate (Hollande) be qualified for 2nd round instead of the UMP one, the PS candidate would be elected with a very thin margin over Marine Le Pen.

This, four years after she became leader of that party, which at that time was polling barely above 10%.

The possibility that Le Pen rise will continue within the two years to go until next presidential elections in 2017 cannot be discarded, given the present dynamic of her party, and given the risks of further aggrievation of economic crisis.

In that case, she will become France's next president. That is no longer a fanciful scenario. And no, FN is not fascist.

However, it is strongly Euro-sceptic, NATO-sceptic, wants limitations to free trade, more order and less immigration. So if Le Pen is elected, French policy and diplomacy will indeed change a lot.
Heracleum Persicum

Alexis wrote:

“I dare you to distinguish between a prostitute and a naked socialite,”
- Well, that last one is really easy. :)

The naked socialite goes towards young handsome and attractive men.
The prostitute goes towards old greyish and bellied ugly men - provided they are well-moneyed.

Probability that Strauss-Kahn had not understood that those young pretty naked women going to him were prostitutes is probability that he is braindead.

- As for "libertinage", the key word is consensual.

Strauss-Kahn is accused of rape on some of the prostitutes. And yes such a thing is possible on a prostitute: we're speaking of forced sodomy. He is also accused of proxenetism, that is not merely paying for sex, but facilitating or profiting from the prostitution of another person.

Anne Sinclair, his wife, filthy rich, very sexy, #1political French TV personality, also a swinger

annenoireriadmarravngtwb.jpg
annenoireriadmarravngtwb.jpg (50.37 KiB) Viewed 1292 times
dsksinclair-249713-jpg_140420.JPG
dsksinclair-249713-jpg_140420.JPG (114.91 KiB) Viewed 1292 times

And

Alexis

You seem a "good boy", not into "age-old and legal practice dating from the 16th century"

but

FYI .. in Orgies, at least the French ones (I hear from participants), rule #1 is "no discrimination" .. overweight, a bit mature, not a beauty, no crispy PoPo .. "Pas de souci" (don't bother)

that is the rule

One can not say "I only do with the young or beautiful"

and , these people participating in this orgies are "pervert", not sex but perversion excites them

Princess Kelly of Monaco was a slut and participated in many orgies .. very well known .. she did not discriminate

In France these things socially accepted, mainstream .. (thanks G_D) SEX in France really "liberated" :lol:

In that sense, I fully agree that in an Orgy one can not differentiate between a prostitute and a socialite .. you remember the movie "Belle de jour"

1nN7TYFuLy4

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Alexis

Post by Alexis »

Alexis wrote:In that case, she will become France's next president. That is no longer a fanciful scenario. And no, FN is not fascist.

However, it is strongly Euro-sceptic, NATO-sceptic, wants limitations to free trade, more order and less immigration. So if Le Pen is elected, French policy and diplomacy will indeed change a lot.
To anybody wanting details about what Le Pen is about, I recommend her interview to Germany's Der Spiegel - in English on their site. Dates back June 2014, but is still valid.

Few excerpts (not a summary of the whole content of the interview which is quite rich)
SPIEGEL: Do you want to destroy Europe?

Le Pen: I want to destroy the EU, not Europe! I believe in a Europe of nation-states. I believe in Airbus and Ariane, in a Europe based on cooperation. But I don't want this European Soviet Union.

(...)

SPIEGEL: In other words, votes for EU-skeptics are votes against Germany?

Le Pen: There's no doubt that the model we are advocating is less positive for Germany than the current model. Germany has become the economic heart of Europe because our leaders are weak. But Germany should never forget that France is Europe's political heart. What is happening here today foreshadows what will happen in the rest of Europe in the coming years: the great return of the nation-state, which they wanted to obliterate.

(...)

SPIEGEL: An end to the euro would surely lead to an economic disaster.

Le Pen: I don't believe that at all. It would be an unbelievable opportunity. If we don't all leave the euro behind, it will explode. Either there will be a popular revolt because the people no longer want to be bled out. Or the Germans will say: Stop, we can't pay for the poor anymore.

(...)

SPIEGEL: Do you really think that France can hide from the world?

Le Pen: I'm not talking about autarky. I'm not crazy. We need an intelligent protectionism. We need customs duties again -- though not for countries that have the same social (security) levels as we do. That's fair competition. The problem is the total opening of borders and allowing the law of the jungle to prevail: The further a company goes today to find slaves, which it then treats like animals and pays a pittance, without regard for environmental laws, the more it earns.

(...)

We want to represent all the French people with ideas that are neither left nor right: patriotism, defense of the identity and sovereignty of the people. If a person like me is described as being extreme-left and extreme-right at the same time, then that isn't far off the mark.

(...)

SPIEGEL: Do you admire Putin?

Le Pen: I have a certain admiration for Vladimir Putin because he doesn't allow decisions to be forced upon him by other countries. I think he focuses first and foremost on what is good for Russia and the Russians. As such, I have the same respect for Putin that I do for Ms. Merkel.

(...)

I am in favor of a multi-polar world in which France once again takes its position as the leader of non-aligned states, not with the US, not with Russia and not with Germany. One should strive to be neither slave nor master.
Heracleum Persicum

Alexis wrote:
Alexis wrote:In that case, she will become France's next president. That is no longer a fanciful scenario. And no, FN is not fascist.

To anybody wanting details about what Le Pen is about, I recommend her interview to Germany's Der Spiegel - in English on their site. Dates back June 2014, but is still valid.

Few excerpts (not a summary of the whole content of the interview which is quite rich)
SPIEGEL: Do you want to destroy Europe?

Le Pen: I want to destroy the EU, not Europe! I believe in a Europe of nation-states. I believe in Airbus and Ariane, in a Europe based on cooperation. But I don't want this European Soviet Union.

(...)

SPIEGEL: In other words, votes for EU-skeptics are votes against Germany?

Le Pen: There's no doubt that the model we are advocating is less positive for Germany than the current model. Germany has become the economic heart of Europe because our leaders are weak. But Germany should never forget that France is Europe's political heart. What is happening here today foreshadows what will happen in the rest of Europe in the coming years: the great return of the nation-state, which they wanted to obliterate.

(...)

SPIEGEL: An end to the euro would surely lead to an economic disaster.

Le Pen: I don't believe that at all. It would be an unbelievable opportunity. If we don't all leave the euro behind, it will explode. Either there will be a popular revolt because the people no longer want to be bled out. Or the Germans will say: Stop, we can't pay for the poor anymore.

(...)

SPIEGEL: Do you really think that France can hide from the world?

Le Pen: I'm not talking about autarky. I'm not crazy. We need an intelligent protectionism. We need customs duties again -- though not for countries that have the same social (security) levels as we do. That's fair competition. The problem is the total opening of borders and allowing the law of the jungle to prevail: The further a company goes today to find slaves, which it then treats like animals and pays a pittance, without regard for environmental laws, the more it earns.

(...)

We want to represent all the French people with ideas that are neither left nor right: patriotism, defense of the identity and sovereignty of the people. If a person like me is described as being extreme-left and extreme-right at the same time, then that isn't far off the mark.

(...)

SPIEGEL: Do you admire Putin?

Le Pen: I have a certain admiration for Vladimir Putin because he doesn't allow decisions to be forced upon him by other countries. I think he focuses first and foremost on what is good for Russia and the Russians. As such, I have the same respect for Putin that I do for Ms. Merkel.

(...)

I am in favor of a multi-polar world in which France once again takes its position as the leader of non-aligned states, not with the US, not with Russia and not with Germany. One should strive to be neither slave nor master.

Germany is the economic engine of Europe, that since "Industrial Age" started in Europe more than 200 yrs ago

Europeans, Le Pen, Cameron and everybody else, must understand that the guy who pays the bill also calls the shot

No such things as pay and shot up

not gonna work, lady

Heracleum Persicum

“ in libertine circles we always want to meet new people ”

. . he asked a friend to bring “equipment” to a sex party

:lol:

DSK, as he’s known across France, is right

In western civilization and present culture, woman have become "equipment", that is the reality

Everything in the west, specially economy, promotes woman as "equipment" .. "SEX sells", has made woman an "object", "equipment"

Entire western culture and economy built on SEX (tool being the woman)

Woman are "equipment" for SEX that all western economy and culture is based on .. without that (sexual) "equipment" all shoe factories would close, all textile etc etc would close, consume would fall, unemployment rise.

That is why, modernity is pushed towards more "revealing", topless and bottomless mainstream, topless fashion show in paris long ago, now man too walk the catwalk their "thing" dingling

Dior-See-Through-Gown.jpg
Dior-See-Through-Gown.jpg (138.29 KiB) Viewed 1275 times

Making woman "interesting" only as SEXUAL objects, "equipment" .. skin-deep and not inner is promoted

Case against DSK should be dismissed .. he might have a case saying no difference between a whore and socialite (in an orgy)

Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

France ‘should recognize’ Crimea as Russian territory
PressTV

The leader of the French National Front Party calls on Paris to recognize Crimea as part of the Russian Federation and mend its ties with Moscow, amid tensions over the crisis in Ukraine.

Marine Le Pen made the remarks in a Monday interview with the Polish weekly, Do Rzeczy, saying there is no alternative to recognizing the legality of Crimea’s move.

The French party leader argued that the Crimean people chose to become part of Russia following an orchestrated “coup” in February 2014, when, what she called, “Neo-Nazi militants organized a revolution in Ukraine.”

Le Pen continued by saying that the Black Sea peninsula had no other alternative as the “power in Kiev was illegal” at that time, adding, “The authorities [in Kiev] started to make decisions that would lead to civil war.”

The French politician also urged President Francois Hollande’s government to mend ties with Russia, as the country “is a natural ally of Europe.”

“We are pawns in the game of influence between the United States and Russia. Russia is a great country, a great people, with which Europe has many common strategic interests,” said Le Pen, adding, “We need to talk with Russia.”

Le Pen has been a strong opponent of the European Union’s policies towards Russia and US influence of the bloc since the Ukrainian crisis erupted last year. The party leader has also criticized France’s close ties with Washington, saying that the US is using NATO to extend its influence abroad.

Earlier this month, the politician said she disapproved of Washington’s role in Europe, noting, “Regarding Ukraine, we behave like American lackeys,” and warned that “the aim of the Americans is to start a war in Europe to push NATO to the Russian border.”

The French figure has repeatedly called for a political solution to the Ukrainian crisis, with negotiations on federalization of the country and constitutional reforms to decentralize the Kiev government’s power, rather than attempting to solve the problem by military means.

The remarks by Le Pen come just over a week after France’s former President Nicolas Sarkozy said Crimea cannot be blamed for joining the Russian Federation.

French President Francois Hollande has also called for “quite strong” autonomy for Ukraine’s eastern restive regions of Donetsk and Luhansk, saying, “It will be difficult to make them share a common life [with Kiev]” following the armed conflict between Kiev government troops and pro-Russia forces.

Crimea declared independence from Ukraine on March 17, 2014 and formally applied to become part of Russia following a referendum a day earlier, in which 96.8 percent of participants voted in favor of the secession. The voter turnout in the referendum stood at 83.1 percent.

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2015/02/1 ... as-Russian
It is a bit embarrassing that the most coherent foreign policy proposals in France come from a radical rightist party...
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Endovelico wrote:
It is a bit embarrassing that the most coherent foreign policy proposals in France come from a radical rightist party...
:lol: :lol:

Endo,

Read that line slowly a few times. And give it some thought. Are you becoming a radical right winger yourself? :?

I thought them people was nuts! But then I realized "they" were not as nuts as "us."

We and them, always in flux.......
Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

De Villiers: "Europe must stop writing its future with the American pen"
From Le Figaro, February 23, 2015

Translated from French by Tom Winter

Interviewed by Alexandre DeVecchio

Le Fig: What do you think of the Minsk accords negotiated by François Hollande and Angela Merkel with Vladimir Putin?

De Villiers: The Minsk accords are extremely important because they involve four new factors. First they have permitted the protagonists to get out of the logic of war. The diplomatic path of small steps is an augury of a possible peaceful future. Secondly, two major European states, France and Germany, have led the negotiation and are committed to the execution of the accord alongside Russia. It is plain that neither the EU nor America has the capacity or the will to make peace there. These agreements show that it is only when Europe talks to Europe that a real peace becomes visible — it is the Europe of its states. Thirdly, the accord opens the way to the only solution that exists for the territorial unity of Ukraine: the accepting by Kiev of a specific status for the east of the country with the right to its maternal language, Russian. Finally, as for the difference with the accord of September, this one has a calendar for each phase.

Le Fig: One time does not make a habit — so you welcome the initiative of François Hollande?

DeVilliers: Yes, because Europe must stop writing its future with the American pen. François Hollande has acted as a head of state without regard to the American assignments. He was able to resist the insistence of the United States on the entry of Ukraine into NATO. Further, one must encourage France to go beyond this first phase of emancipation. François Hollande should now deliver the Mistral to Russia and so respect the commercial contract signed by France and paid for by Russia at the level of a billion euros. He should also lift the sanctions which are today acts of war that are more unfavorable to the French economy than to the Russian economy and which do not affect the American economy at all. But the most important, rather than insist on building an artificial Maastricht Europe, will be to prepare tomorrow the only viable Europe that makes sense: to lay the groundwork for a grand strategic and cultural partnership with Russia -- Europe from the Atlantic to the Urals.

Le Fig: The accord has already been violated by the Ukrainian separatists. Can one trust Vladimir Putin?

DeVilliers: When you get back to the source of these occurrences, one notes the permanent falsehood of the EU and the phantasies carried by the western press. The cease-fire, on my knowledge, is being observed along the front line, except at Debaltsevo, a special problem that came up just before the Minsk accords. But even there, today the heavy weapons are being drawn back. The mechanisms of oversight are getting put into place and the heads of state are talking to each other. When the media report that the Russian trucks laden with humanitarian aid are laden with munitions, I have to ask: in this time of satellites that see everything, of the iphones that record for the record, what’s stopping them giving us proof? Where are the photographs?

LeFig: The idea of the Puy du Fou is getting turned down in Russia — is your unconditional support for Putin, interested?

DeVilliers: Just the opposite. Having let Russia in on the advance planning for this franco-russian project, I discovered two things. First, that Russia is profoundly European. All her culture, all her elites and all her people look toward Europe. Solzhenitsin told me once: “Don’t make the mistake of turning your back on Russia. It’s a matter of your future.”

Further, I discovered that Putin is a genuine head of state. I also found out why in the West the elite one-worlders never cease criticizing him: America wants Europe to be the 51st star in the American flag. For that, they have to keep Europe sworn into NATO. Vladimir Putin is the perfect excuse, the ideal devil. Let us not forget the origins of the Ukrainian mess. First a coup d’etat fomented by NATO. Then the mistake of the Ukrainian government, the interdiction of the Russian language, finally, the US insistence on the entry of Ukraine into NATO. How can one imagine that the Russians could accept seeing NATO on their doorstep? Vladimir Putin has no wish for the dismemberment of Ukraine. He simply wishes recognition of the maternal Russian language in the russophone regions, a status for the regions, and finally the neutrality of Ukraine vis-a-vis NATO.

Le Fig: Russia seems to have recovered a certain national pride. Isn’t there a risk of this turning into an excess of nationalism?

DeVilliers: The difference with France is as follows: in Russia there is a real restoration of moral, civic, patriotic, and spiritual values. The little ones of Russia are learning the pride in being Russian. One speaks to Russians of Russia, of its grandeur, its rich patrimony, its eurasiatic spectrum. And what is one saying the the children of France? That France is a disgrace, that the French are a bunch of racists, and that patriotism is a bore. There is more freedom of expression in Russia than among us. As Philippe Muray prophesied, we are stuck in a cage of -phobes: islamophobes, xenophobes, europhobes, homophobes. Nobody shifts! And we have a political class that’s been drained, sanitized, stuck through the micro-wave that blesses the splitting off of work among the laicists who make a spiritual void, and the islamists who fill that void.

Le Fig: This doesn’t prevent the Russians themselves from experiencing strong ethnic and cultural tensions, does it?

DeVilliers: The difference with the integration “a la française” is clear. There are in Russia 20 million musulmans out of 140 million inhabitants. Vladimir Putin applies the ancient prudent principle: “One lives in Rome like the Romans; one lives in Russia like the Russians.” In France those who wish to believe that laicism and human rightsism are enough to resolve the problem are manipulators or cowards. There is but one way to integrate into our country, by francisation!

Le Fig: Now that the negotiations between the European Union and Greece are stalled, might Tsipras turn toward Russia?

DeVilliers: So far as the European oligarchy is concerned, Tsipras is in a state of mortal sin. He will soon be sacrificed on the Parthenon since he doesn’t kneel before the euro and he admits to a penchant toward Russia. He finds some virtues in the devil. But the worshippers of Brussels and Frankfort have never understood that redemption by euro doesn’t work for european economies. Greece will leave the euro: the negotiations will only postpone it. The European Union of today is an insane thaumaturgical attempt to annihilate the state, the frontiers, and to turn the peoples and the industrial activities over to the masters of internationalizing, who get immense benefits from it.

Le Fig: What will the Europe of tomorrow look like?

DeVilliers: The idea concocted today, by the Eurocrats and the one-world elites, of an accord of free exchange with will make Europe a market annexed to America, turns its back on the future and on good sense. What I fault in that Europe of theirs is being an American Europe — a simple extension both economic and cultural of the United States. To predict the future, one could say “The European Union is dead! Long live Europe!” The true Europe, the grand, from the Atlantic to the Pacific, that will rediscover the cradle of her cultural and ancestral alliances. The Europe of the Queen Anne of Kiev, the Russian queen who married a French king. The Europe that rediscovers the old and good ideas that lead the world since the experience of men invented the triptich, sovereignty, frontiers, identities.

http://fortruss.blogspot.pt/2015/02/de- ... iting.html
Another KGB agent who comes out of the closet to spew dirty Russian propaganda... :D
Apollonius

Post by Apollonius »

France on fire - Mark Lilla, New York Review of Books, 5 March 2015
http://www.nybooks.com/articles/archive ... ?insrc=whc

... What genuinely shocked the public, and the political and intellectual classes that claim to speak for it, was the news that a noticeable number of students in what are euphemistically called here les quartiers (meaning poor and heavily Muslim neighborhoods) refused to recognize the moment of silence President Hollande had called for. And not only that. Some told their teachers that the victims got what they deserved because no one should be allowed to mock the Prophet; others celebrated the killers on social media, and circulated rumors that the entire crisis was manufactured by the government and/or Zionist agents.

[...]

Kepel notes that while older immigrants overwhelmingly practice a pacific Islam and see no contradiction with French citizenship, more and more of their children have been affected by the fundamentalist currents flowing from the Middle East. Different groups—some strictly Salafist, some associated with the Muslim Brotherhood—compete for control of local associations and actively recruit younger members, to the consternation of the more integrated and shrinking establishment.

The charismatic preachers—called “older brothers”—who attract young boys and men are largely trained in Saudi Arabia, Syria, or Iraq and have never lived outside a Muslim country. A great number do not speak French. Their followers—though born in France and French-speaking—are much more observant and separatist than their parents are and have much more extreme views on issues like sexuality (particularly homosexuality), female purity, and Jews and Israel. They and the older brothers can be seen policing certain neighborhoods, singling out girls and women whose dress they find inappropriate.

[...]

The three assassins who massacred innocents were seen not only as fanatics, like the hundreds of French people who, over the past year, have made their way to the battlefields of Iraq and Syria. They were seen as products of a collapsed educational establishment that either failed to integrate and secularize them, failed to make them citizens, or failed to respect them, depending on one’s general outlook. The posthumous support the killers received from young people in quartiers across France was taken by everyone as confirmation of what they already thought.

Each of these views has problems, but it is the multiculturalist one that seems the least in touch with social and political reality today. Not because the French don’t need to learn to accommodate more differences, but because it refuses to recognize the very disturbing developments in the Islamic world today (which are anything but accommodating to differences) and how they have already affected French life. The current mantra, which President Hollande felt obliged to repeat, is that Islamic terrorism has “nothing to do with Islam” and that the most important thing is not to “make an amalgam” of all Muslims. (The Socialist mayor of Paris, Anne Hidalgo, went even further, declaring the terrorists to be “without faith”—in other words, infidels.) But this attitude only reinforces an institutional and intellectual omertà that makes it difficult even to discuss what is really going on in the schools.

The evidence has been there for anyone who cared to look for it, in books like those of Kepel and the growing literature of memoirs written by former teachers in the quartiers who gave up because they could not control their classes or enforce the principle of laicity. In 2004, for example, the Chirac government received a report it had commissioned on the presence of religious “signs and belonging” in the schools, which was promptly buried because its results were so disturbing. This Obin Report was based on on-site visits government inspectors made to over sixty middle and high schools across France, concentrating on disfavored quartiers.

The extent to which life in many of them had been, to employ Kepel’s term, “halalized” shocked them. The report recounts stories of girls being under constant surveillance by self-appointed older brothers who mete out corporal punishment with fists and belts if they deem modesty to have been violated. Wearing skirts or dresses is impossible in many places, also for female teachers. There is an obsession with purity, as students and their parents demand separate swimming hours or refuse to let their children go on school trips where the sexes might mix. If they do go, some refuse to enter cathedrals or churches.