Issues of Race in the USA

Zack Morris

Re: America Finally Turns Its Attention to Rampant Racism

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Where is the honest debate.
Definitely not in the GOP. When you're not opening your mouths and saying ridiculous things, you're conspicuously failing to open them to say what needs to be said.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Why don't you go to Baltimore, a city you run lock stock and barrel and tell the Republicans what needs to be said from there. Explain how good you have been for black people. Explain how under your complete control black people are at the bottom of every social measure, have done worse under obama that any other group and have no hope whatsoever of escaping poverty and misery. Let us know how you accomplished that.
Censorship isn't necessary
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Why don't you go to Baltimore, a city you run lock stock and barrel and tell the Republicans what needs to be said from there. Explain how good you have been for black people. Explain how under your complete control black people are at the bottom of every social measure, have done worse under obama that any other group and have no hope whatsoever of escaping poverty and misery. Let us know how you accomplished that.

MP, economics & financials, poverty and misery for a group (or race), one of the consequences of RACISM, but it in itself does not constitute racism .. otherwise there would be no racism against (rich) Arabs or (rich) Chinese or even against (rich Japanese) etc etc .. (3 generation American-Japanese ordeal during wwII a good sample here)

RACISM is defined as when one "looks down" to another race or ethnic .. that attitude very vivid in American foreign policy as there no such law forbidding it (versus in interior of US) .. that is what Iranians refer to "Arrogant" west.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I guess. But in America, racism is 100% Democrat problem. Democrats own the minority districts and they have been totally destructive to them. After this last term and recent riots under Democrat hands, black people I think are finally cursed to never really improve their lot. It's very sad, unfortunately you do see abusive relationship develop in human beings.

"Arrogant West" only scratches the surface. In America, beyond movie 300 and crazy people shooting guns in the air/hostage crisis, people know almost nothing about Iran.
Heracleum Persicum

MP, Doc , heeeeeelp :lol:

As Donald Trump surges in polls,
Democrats cheer

For Democrats, Donald Trump amounts to a kind of divine intervention.

:lol: :lol:

This guy calls Mexicans thief and rapist and murderers .. and "surges in polls"

Come on, Mr. Perfect, come on

America should send a delegation to Iran to learn what "tolerance" is .. Iran has taken care of 10 m Afghan refugee for 30 yrs, educated them, fed them, healthcare et al

Tolerance is not somehow tolerating the (sh*t), but accepting all as equal

And, you be frank with yourself, you don't accept "those" as equal

Tolerance AND acceptance

5foN9S-aEUY

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Democrats cheer

Not true Az, said thiefs, rapists, murders coming across the border illegally, which is true. Democrats lying again, no honest debate.
America should send a delegation to Iran to learn what "tolerance" is .. Iran has taken care of 10 m Afghan refugee for 30 yrs, educated them, fed them, healthcare et al
What do Iran do with gays, illegal immigrants.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Democrats cheer

Not true Az, said thiefs, rapists, murders coming across the border illegally, which is true. Democrats lying again, no honest debate.
Our paramount leaders are better than Iran's paramount leaders.

:roll:
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:.

Gays everywhere including Iran .. and .. they fine last 10,000 yrs .. matter of fact, they were better off till you guys discovered them a few yrs ago, heterosexual anal sex was criminal in Texas till just recently :lol:

Re illegal immigrants, that phenomena (generally) does not exist in Iran .. Iran opened it's borders to Kurds when your agent Saddam was gazing them, nearly a million Kurdish woman and children were taken in until Saddam left to hell .. and .. more than 10 million Afghans in Iran last 25 yrs, that despite Iran under sanction and distress, Iran fed them educate them took care of their children and provided jobs.

UNHCR Expert Praises Iran's Exceptional Hospitality to Foreign Refugees
A senior expert of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) praised Iran's hospitality to foreign refugees, specially the Afghans.

"The hospitality of the Iranian nation and government to the foreign nationals is unique in comparison with other countries," Mansour Morteza-Pour said on Sunday evening.

He noted that the Iranian government has provided foreign refugees with praiseworthy services in the past 30 years.

Iran has been a generous host for more than 2 million Afghan refugees for two decades, with little help from the international community.
http://www.unhcr.org/55561ee4530.html

http://www.unhcr.org/4926e8f24.html

compare this to Mexicans in America .. that clown Trump talking such about hard working latino a disgrace for America and imagine he # 2 in polls ahead of Hillary .. says a lot, MP, says a lot.

Heracleum Persicum

2369601_pic_970x641.jpg
2369601_pic_970x641.jpg (191.38 KiB) Viewed 4469 times
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Az, 93% of black people murdered are by other black people. You bein tricked.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

The problem with this guy being a 'tip of an iceberg' is that he justified his actions by saying he didn't find support. Unless my memory is faulty, "I couldn't join or find the equivalent of the KKK of the early 20th century" was the gist of his manifesto. Now, the guy obviously has some last action hero thing going on in his head and maybe he was too maladroit to be let in the secret racist clubs, but there comes a point where the response to these incidents start to resemble accounts of woods filled with witches.

Or are we to believe a loser who says that he acted when he couldn't find like minded individuals is really speaking in code about a hidden cabal readying a rampage?
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:The problem with this guy being a 'tip of an iceberg' is that he justified his actions by saying he didn't find support. Unless my memory is faulty, "I couldn't join or find the equivalent of the KKK of the early 20th century" was the gist of his manifesto. Now, the guy obviously has some last action hero thing going on in his head and maybe he was too maladroit to be let in the secret racist clubs, but there comes a point where the response to these incidents start to resemble accounts of woods filled with witches.

Or are we to believe a loser who says that he acted when he couldn't find like minded individuals is really speaking in code about a hidden cabal readying a rampage?
Nap,

Ya lost me. The first paragraph was obviously describing Dylan Storm Roof.

You need to get more specific about who the second paragraph is describing.....
noddy

Post by noddy »

ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:Image
noddy,

Thanks for the clarification. It helps. :)

I always trust the eyes more than the advertising, she looks like a young lady I would enjoy talking to.

Who knew Typhoom married a white supremacist...... can't blame him, she's cute!..... and worldly! ;)
Typhoon

Re: Honkys and Niggers | Race in the USA Issue

Post by Typhoon »

Unfortunately, the image has disappeared, so I've yet to find out to whom I'm married.

ust6bUwqqUc
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
2369601_pic_970x641.jpg
INDEED
Report: Iran begins third closed session in trial of Washington Post reporter

Published July 13, 2015

Mideast Iran Reporter-1.jpg

Mary Rezaian, mother of detained Washington Post correspondent Jason Rezaian, speaks with the media as Jason's wife Yeganeh weeps, after a hearing at the Revolutionary Court in Tehran, Iran, Monday, July 13, 2015. The closed-door trial of detained Rezaian, who has been detained in an Iranian prison for nearly a year, ended Monday after a third session, Iran’s official IRNA news agency reported. Rezaian, 39, is being tried in a Revolutionary Court on charges including espionage and distributing propaganda against the Islamic Republic. U.S. officials, the Post and rights groups have criticized his trial and pressed for his release. (AP Photo/Vahid Salemi) (The Associated Press)

TEHRAN, Iran – Iran's official IRNA news agency is reporting that a court has begun the third session in the trial of the detained Washington Post correspondent Jason Rezaian.

The Monday report did not elaborate.

Iran held two sessions for Rezaian in May and June in a Revolutionary Court on charges including espionage and distributing propaganda against the Islamic Republic. U.S. officials, the Post and rights groups have criticized his trial.

Rezaian, his wife and two photojournalists were detained on July 2014 in Tehran. All were later released except Rezaian, who has been held for over 300 days.

Rezaian is a dual U.S.-Iranian citizen who was born and spent most of his life in the United States. Iran does not recognize other nationalities for its citizens
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/07/13 ... -reporter/
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Gays everywhere including Iran .. and .. they fine last 10,000 yrs .. matter of fact, they were better off till you guys discovered them a few yrs ago, heterosexual anal sex was criminal in Texas till just recently :lol:
Don't you get ever get tired of your ridiculous lies az?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/j ... age-ruling
Iranian actor apologises after tweeting support for US gay marriage ruling

Bahram Radan deleted tweet in support of US supreme court decision after criticism from hardline media and homophobic abuse

Saeed Kamali Dehghan

Thursday 2 July 2015 11.39 EDT Last modified on Thursday 2 July 2015 19.01 EDT

A leading Iranian actor has apologised after coming under pressure over a tweet he posted in support of a historic US supreme court ruling on gay marriage.

Bahram Radan, who is known as the Iranian Brad Pitt, created controversy in the country when his tweet hailed a verdict last week which made same-sex marriage a legal right across the entirety of the US. Homosexuality remains a taboo subject inside the Islamic republic and is punishable by death.

“The US supreme court’s ruling that same-sex marriage is legal was historic, perhaps on the scale of the end of slavery ... from Lincoln to Obama,” the award-winning actor tweeted in Persian at the weekend.

But within a few hours, after many users bombarded him with homophobic abuse and hardline media criticised him, Radan deleted the tweet.

The ultra-conservative Keyhan newspaper, whose director is appointed directly by the Iranian supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, called for Radan to be put on a blacklist and said he had been summoned to the ministry of culture and Islamic guidance for questioning, a claim which could not be independently verified. The ministry is in charge of vetting all cultural materials, including films, before they are released.

On Thursday, Keyhan published a letter of apology from Radan, who has more than 900,000 followers on Instagram, in which he said he was clarifying his position on same-sex marriage.

The letter was addressed to the paper’s managing editor, Hossein Shariatmadari, a hardline figure who is notorious for targeting dissidents and opposition figures and orchestrating media campaigns against them.

“What was published on the internet as my opinion about the US supreme court’s ruling on gay marriage was a mistake and does not reflect the dignity of the Iranian people, for which I apologise,” he writes in the letter.

“We’re living in a country which celebrates marriage as a tradition of the prophet [Muhammad]. American laws have no bearing on the Islamic republic and gay marriage is reprehensible under our social and religious laws and according to our social values.”

The controversy over Radan’s tweet could not have come at a more polarised time for gay rights in Iran. Thousands of Iranians both inside and outside the country have in the past few days joined millions of people across the world to apply a rainbow flag over their Facebook profile pictures. This has ignited a debate about homosexuality among many Iranians online, splitting opinions in a scale hardly seen before.

Soudeh Rad, a Paris-based Iranian gender equality activist, said reactions inside Iran to Radan’s tweet showed the authorities want homosexuality to remain a taboo. “They’re afraid that people in Iran are beginning to talk about homosexuality as a sexual minority, not an illness, and they don’t want that to be normalised,” she told the Guardian.

Hardliners are particularly worried that people in Iran are increasingly using the term hamjensgara (homosexual) instead of the offensive and hitherto common word hamjensbaz. The new Iranian penal code, which still criminalises homosexuality, also mentions hamjensgara, as do many Iranian officials even when they are condemning such relationships.

Rad said rainbow-coloured profiles created “a golden opportunity” for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) activists as people began to seriously debate the issue.

“You’d see people defending homosexuality, and others who were opposed to it, but there was a genuine debate for the first time,” she said. “I’m 34, and I was debating this with a 17-year-old living inside Iran and another 59-year-old simultaneously.”

Homophobic views did not solely come from those who support the establishment. Saba Azarpeik, a prominent journalist who was jailed last year, posted on her Facebook page in condemnation of homosexuality: “I’m constantly reminded of the fate of the Lot tribe [a religious reference to the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah]”.

Last year, Iran’s queen of pop, Googoosh, who lives outside the country, became the first prominent Iranian with a huge following to speak out against homophobia by releasing a video which portrayed a lesbian couple.

Until recently, lavat (anal sex between men) was punishable by death for all parties involved in a sexual intercourse but under new amendments to the penal code, the person who takes the “active” role will be flogged 100 times, while the one in the “passive” role will be put to death. Women engaged in same-sex acts will face 100 lashes.

Mohammad-Javad Larijani, secretary general of Iran’s state-run high council for human rights, said in 2013 that “we consider homosexuality an illness that should be cured”. The World Health Organisation delisted homosexuality as a mental illness in 1990s.

In contrast to homosexuality, transsexuality has been legal in Iran since a fatwa was issued in 1987 by the late Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini. Iran permits more sex-change operations than any other country, except Thailand, and has long subsidised such surgeries.

The authorities often conflate homosexuality with transsexuality or either of them with pedophilia. Despite this, they appear to be amending such views. Activists welcomed the news in March that Iran was poised to criminalise forced sex-change operations and ban reparative therapies for its LGBT community.
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:

Bahram Radan deleted tweet in support of US supreme court decision after criticism from hardline media and homophobic abuse

Saeed Kamali Dehghan

Thursday 2 July 2015 11.39 EDT Last modified on Thursday 2 July 2015 19.01 EDT

A leading Iranian actor has apologised after coming under pressure over a tweet he posted in support of a historic US supreme court ruling on gay marriage.

Bahram Radan, who is known as the Iranian Brad Pitt, created controversy in the country when his tweet hailed a verdict last week which made same-sex marriage a legal right across the entirety of the US. Homosexuality remains a taboo subject inside the Islamic republic and is punishable by death.

“The US supreme court’s ruling that same-sex marriage is legal was historic, perhaps on the scale of the end of slavery ... from Lincoln to Obama,” the award-winning actor tweeted in Persian at the weekend.

But within a few hours, after many users bombarded him with homophobic abuse and hardline media criticised him, Radan deleted the tweet.

The ultra-conservative Keyhan newspaper, whose director is appointed directly by the Iranian supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, called for Radan to be put on a blacklist and said he had been summoned to the ministry of culture and Islamic guidance for questioning, a claim which could not be independently verified. The ministry is in charge of vetting all cultural materials, including films, before they are released.

On Thursday, Keyhan published a letter of apology from Radan, who has more than 900,000 followers on Instagram, in which he said he was clarifying his position on same-sex marriage.

The letter was addressed to the paper’s managing editor, Hossein Shariatmadari, a hardline figure who is notorious for targeting dissidents and opposition figures and orchestrating media campaigns against them.

“What was published on the internet as my opinion about the US supreme court’s ruling on gay marriage was a mistake and does not reflect the dignity of the Iranian people, for which I apologise,” he writes in the letter.

“We’re living in a country which celebrates marriage as a tradition of the prophet [Muhammad]. American laws have no bearing on the Islamic republic and gay marriage is reprehensible under our social and religious laws and according to our social values.”

The controversy over Radan’s tweet could not have come at a more polarised time for gay rights in Iran. Thousands of Iranians both inside and outside the country have in the past few days joined millions of people across the world to apply a rainbow flag over their Facebook profile pictures. This has ignited a debate about homosexuality among many Iranians online, splitting opinions in a scale hardly seen before.

Soudeh Rad, a Paris-based Iranian gender equality activist, said reactions inside Iran to Radan’s tweet showed the authorities want homosexuality to remain a taboo. “They’re afraid that people in Iran are beginning to talk about homosexuality as a sexual minority, not an illness, and they don’t want that to be normalised,” she told the Guardian.

Hardliners are particularly worried that people in Iran are increasingly using the term hamjensgara (homosexual) instead of the offensive and hitherto common word hamjensbaz. The new Iranian penal code, which still criminalises homosexuality, also mentions hamjensgara, as do many Iranian officials even when they are condemning such relationships.

Rad said rainbow-coloured profiles created “a golden opportunity” for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) activists as people began to seriously debate the issue.

“You’d see people defending homosexuality, and others who were opposed to it, but there was a genuine debate for the first time,” she said. “I’m 34, and I was debating this with a 17-year-old living inside Iran and another 59-year-old simultaneously.”

Homophobic views did not solely come from those who support the establishment. Saba Azarpeik, a prominent journalist who was jailed last year, posted on her Facebook page in condemnation of homosexuality: “I’m constantly reminded of the fate of the Lot tribe [a religious reference to the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah]”.

Last year, Iran’s queen of pop, Googoosh, who lives outside the country, became the first prominent Iranian with a huge following to speak out against homophobia by releasing a video which portrayed a lesbian couple.

Until recently, lavat (anal sex between men) was punishable by death for all parties involved in a sexual intercourse but under new amendments to the penal code, the person who takes the “active” role will be flogged 100 times, while the one in the “passive” role will be put to death. Women engaged in same-sex acts will face 100 lashes.

Mohammad-Javad Larijani, secretary general of Iran’s state-run high council for human rights, said in 2013 that “we consider homosexuality an illness that should be cured”. The World Health Organisation delisted homosexuality as a mental illness in 1990s.

In contrast to homosexuality, transsexuality has been legal in Iran since a fatwa was issued in 1987 by the late Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini. Iran permits more sex-change operations than any other country, except Thailand, and has long subsidised such surgeries.

The authorities often conflate homosexuality with transsexuality or either of them with pedophilia. Despite this, they appear to be amending such views. Activists welcomed the news in March that Iran was poised to criminalise forced sex-change operations and ban reparative therapies for its LGBT community.

How many homosexuals are assaulted every day in Iran, beaten up ? ?

ZERO

How many homosexuals are assaulted every day in America, beaten up ? ?

Quite a few, daily

and

most republicans, most Americans, are against homosexual marriage

This the same story

For generations YOU guys were beating up the Jews and the homosexuals .. and now .. suddenly, you discover them

All this just guilty conscience and window dressing .. YOU guys no loving Mosche neither
lovin homos .. same story with American blacks, all the laws in place, but shooting them in back dozens a week

Doc, you no foolin Ahmadinejat :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heracleum Persicum

The Independent :lol: :lol: :lol: , can't stop laughing

First rule of refugees – don’t be a Muslim if you want help

We now treat each refugee on the grounds of their race, religion or purpose of flight.

We do not treat them as human beings

Doc, you guys should take a course in Teheran University faculty of "Humanität" :lol:

What a disaster for western civilization, what a disaster .. down the toilet

Heracleum Persicum

By removing the Confderate battle flag,
we hide the ugly truth

Georgia seceded from the Union in January 1861, and spelled out the reasons with a statement that is more than 3,300 words long, including 35 references to “slave” and “slavery.”

Slavery is the reason Georgia left to join the Confederate States of America — and the Georgians of that era made no bones about it.

The statement is refreshingly — and astonishingly — free of euphemisms such as “states’ rights.” It is devoted to the purported right of white people to own black people.

It retains the power to shock.

Just sayin NO, or passin law, will not do the job .. take the course, university of Tehran, faculty of Humanität :lol:

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:Unfortunately, the image has disappeared, so I've yet to find out to whom I'm married.

ust6bUwqqUc
Not to worry, you married well! ;)

Serendipitously, you actually posted her picture in the levitas thread.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Simple Minded wrote:
noddy wrote:Image
noddy,

Thanks for the clarification. It helps. :)

I always trust the eyes more than the advertising, she looks like a young lady I would enjoy talking to.

Who knew Typhoom married a white supremacist...... can't blame him, she's cute!..... and worldly! ;)
Thanks for the pointer.

There is not enough shochu in Satsuma . . .
Doc

Post by Doc »

Doc wrote:

Until recently, lavat (anal sex between men) was punishable by death for all parties involved in a sexual intercourse but under new amendments to the penal code , the person who takes the “active” role will be flogged 100 times, while the one in the “passive” role will be put to death. Women engaged in same-sex acts will face 100 lashes.

How many homosexuals are assaulted every day in Iran, beaten up ? ?

ZERO

:roll:
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Who else would know? Why on Earth would Fred accept Joe's definition of Fred?

http://townhall.com/columnists/walterew ... e-n2015703
You're What You Say You Are

Rachel A. Dolezal, the recently resigned president of the Spokane, Washington, office of the NAACP, has come under a bit of controversy. Both of her parents are white, but for eight years, Dolezal claimed that she was black. In addition to her role as president of an NAACP chapter, Dolezal was an instructor of Africana studies at Eastern Washington University.

Some critics claim that Rachel Dolezal's actions were motivated by greed and narcissism. By becoming a black person, she could more easily become an NAACP leader, chair a police watchdog committee and get a teaching appointment.

Dolezal is not the only white woman who has benefited from racial fakery. Sen. Elizabeth Warren claimed that she was of Cherokee Indian ancestry. That helped her land a job at diversity-hungry Harvard University as a professor of law. Not only was her great-grandfather not a Cherokee as she claimed but also he was a white man who boasted of shooting a Cherokee Indian.

Personally, I don't hold either Dolezal or Warren at fault for racial fakery. If you read my autobiography, "Up From the Projects," you will see that I had the occasion to fake my race. It was 1960, during my troubled time in the U.S. Army, when I had just landed from a troop carrier in Incheon, South Korea. Upon disembarkation, soldiers were required to fill out a vital information form denoting one's next of kin, religion, blood type and race, among other things. Where it asked for race, I checked off "Caucasian." The chief warrant officer, in charge of inspecting the forms, told me that I had made an error by checking off "Caucasian." I told him that I hadn't and was in fact Caucasian. After a couple of minutes or so of going back and forth, he asked me why I would put down "Caucasian." I told him that if I put down "Negro" -- what we called ourselves at that time -- I'd be given the worst job. I never changed the form, but the officer probably did.

By the way, faking one's race is not uncommon. There was a 1947 study by E.W. Eckard -- "How Many Negroes 'Pass'?" -- which estimated that 2,600 Negroes had become white, or passed, each year during the 1930s.

The bottom line is that modernity permits liberties previously unknown or unrecognized. Today we're not held to reality. For example, one does not have to accept the limitations of biology. Say that one is born with XX sex chromosomes and is therefore female or that one is born with XY sex chromosomes and is therefore male. One doesn't have to accept nature's determination. An XXer can say that he's a male. Or an XYer can say he's a she. One's sex is seen as optional. Moreover, if a male claims to be a female, others are expected to acknowledge that. For example, Bruce Jenner, Olympic decathlon champion and reality show personality, has recently become Caitlyn Jenner. People now are required to address him as her.

There is a condition known as species dysphoria, similar to gender dysphoria. It is a condition in which people think they are animals trapped in human bodies. I've been giving this option some serious thought. I've been thinking of calling myself a springbok trapped in a human body. Some people might argue that I would be in need of psychological treatment. I'd dismiss such a claim as being animalphobic. You might ask, "Williams, why in the world would you want to call yourself a springbok?" I would be doing it for personal gain, just as Rachel Dolezal and Elizabeth Warren benefited by pretending they were of another race. I'd be doing it for tax reasons. I've read a considerable amount of the Internal Revenue Code. It says nothing about wild animals having a federal tax obligation. Were government officials to demand that I, as a springbok, pay taxes, I'd report them to the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.