Mainstream and social media matters

NapLajoieonSteroids

Re: Mainstream and social media matters

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Simple Minded wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:10 pm
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:29 am I'll say something really nice about the globe...it's kinda awesome that 5 billion of us are connected through trade. This is starting to get close to ant colony impressive.
5 billion of us ants and the most common bitch is 4.99+ billion of the other ants don't agree with me!

soon as we get enough bandwidth, we can all be 5 billion virtual isolated rugged individualists!

VR goggles are new tech? haven't they always existed?
Rugged Individualism is a power structure of white supremacy

As is championing technology, linear thinking, science (when it isn't race science)

So too is believing in monotheism & atheism
NapLajoieonSteroids

noddy wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:07 am
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:29 am I'll say something really nice about the globe...it's kinda awesome that 5 billion of us are connected through trade. This is starting to get close to ant colony impressive.
yeh, and also hilights the huge advantage the progressive globalists have - its harder to get the grumpy conservatives in each nation to give a lavender about each other.

hence that version of the truth has more focused participants, we are yet to see the global nationalists form coalitions of "ill ignore you if you ignore me" that create big super structures.
Really been thinking lately why there isn't a closer look/reassessment over Ancient Egypt-- if one wants to see the outcome of what a "worldwide" economics-first order looks like.

Who was the Pharaoh but the guy who owned the water rights over the Nile? Everything else flows [pun intended] from there. Old/Middle Kingdom "political" control is almost always overstated but the guy in charge held a very tight grip through the economic sphere. And the religious aspect, which really takes off closer to "New" Kingdom times is, I think, misread or read back into earlier sources where it isn't quite the same thing.

That old economic Egypt was a "world" economy which was totaling, with very rigid class differentiation but deeply egalitarian within the classes. Everyone had a place as long as it was economically beneficial to the pharaoh-system.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:17 pm
5 billion of us ants and the most common bitch is 4.99+ billion of the other ants don't agree with me!

soon as we get enough bandwidth, we can all be 5 billion virtual isolated rugged individualists!

As is championing technology, linear thinking, science (when it isn't race science)

and in spite of all the above, no one is talking about Marcus Garvey......... weird........
NapLajoieonSteroids

Simple Minded wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:24 am

and in spite of all the above, no one is talking about Marcus Garvey......... weird........
I see you aren't keeping up with the Mhotep Corporation's Call for Melanin Convergence. :)
NapLajoieonSteroids

So it looks like Twitter was totally compromised

and their backlisting which the claim didn't exist:

noddy

Post by noddy »

lets consult the Avant-garde
4ebed383d589bfc3859535c61d43d57e.jpg
4ebed383d589bfc3859535c61d43d57e.jpg (116.24 KiB) Viewed 4708 times
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:38 am
Simple Minded wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:24 am

I see you aren't keeping up with the Mhotep Corporation's Call for Melanin Convergence. :)
I feared being accused of cultural appropriation.......

pretty sure this problem was solved long ago by wearing Burkas....
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:22 am So it looks like Twitter was totally compromised

:D :lol:

the dopamine hits I'm getting from reading the twitter comments are giving me a woody! :oops:

that's a normal reaction that's supposed to happen when you access social media, right? :?
Doc

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:22 am So it looks like Twitter was totally compromised

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EdAqGNHUYAA ... ame=medium
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Now you can see what 'social justice' is. It's the same sort of sh1t inflicted on different people........
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

An alternative perspective to the one being presented by the US MSM on the current riots in major US cities.

PJMedia | 10 Big Fat Lies You're Being Told About the Portland Riots

Armchair-revolutionary gets NIMBY religion . . .

ZH | "I need to buy a firearm."
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Colonel Sun wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:23 am An alternative perspective to the one being presented by the US MSM on the current riots in major US cities.

PJMedia | 10 Big Fat Lies You're Being Told About the Portland Riots
With coverage like this, it kinda makes one doubt the accuracy of polls......
Colonel Sun wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:23 amNIMBY gets religion . . .

ZH | "I need to buy a firearm."
Suddenly, another Trump 2020 voter is born!

Paul Gallant should have asked his cat to explain the difference between a predator and prey to him.

As we used to say in the olden days: "Couldn't happen to a better guy!"

Question for Paul Gallant: "What do you call someone who finally learns the difference between "we" and "me" sometime in their mid 40's?"
Answer: "WOKE!"

Tempting the goddess Nemesis proves that bitch has a wicked sense of humor!
noddy

Post by noddy »

its an early trend but Im noticing that a certain group of middle class women arent as supportive of the woke agenda now that the Karen meme is in full flight.

it was all fun and games when things are blamed on the generic white man but its seeming less amusing to them now.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:25 am its an early trend but Im noticing that a certain group of middle class women arent as supportive of the woke agenda now that the Karen meme is in full flight.

it was all fun and games when things are blamed on the generic white man but its seeming less amusing to them now.
good point. they ain't wired the same as men.

injure one of our animals, and my wife will hunt you down to the ends of the Earth and torture you to death.

It's almost like women understand the concepts of "me" and "we" a lot better than guys do.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Simple Minded wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:51 am
It's almost like women understand the concepts of "me" and "we" a lot better than guys do.
or atleast using "we" when they mean "me" .. which is a trick I havent mastered yet.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:20 pm
Simple Minded wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:51 am
or atleast using "we" when they mean "me" .. which is a trick I havent mastered yet.
probably a bug in your BIOS..... Just ask, she'll diagnose it for you..... at no cost.....
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Tablet | How the Media Led the Great Racial Awakening
Years before Trump’s election the media dramatically increased coverage of racism and embraced new theories of racial consciousness that set the stage for the latest unrest.
9c9c2bbd09e025a564eea667f44f991f9bb5a83f-2054x1174.png
9c9c2bbd09e025a564eea667f44f991f9bb5a83f-2054x1174.png (2.56 MiB) Viewed 4571 times
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Colonel Sun wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:20 am Tablet | How the Media Led the Great Racial Awakening
Years before Trump’s election the media dramatically increased coverage of racism and embraced new theories of racial consciousness that set the stage for the latest unrest.

9c9c2bbd09e025a564eea667f44f991f9bb5a83f-2054x1174.png
Hmmmm.... what happened in 2010 that was significant to the power players....
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Matt Taibbi | A review of "The People, No: A Brief History of Anti-Populism"
It wasn’t until after World War II that the more effective version of anti-Populist messaging was developed, as Frank writes:
Now anti-populism was taken up by a new elite, a liberal elite that was led by a handful of thinkers at prestigious universities … In short, the highly educated learned to deplore working-class movements for their bigotry, their refusal of modernity, and their borderline madness.
The new conception of populism, as popularized by historians like Richard Hofstadter, pitted the common run of voters against a growing class of elite-educated managerial professionals, philosopher-kings who set correct policy for the ignorant masses.

The model of enlightened government for this new “technocratic” class of “consensus thinkers” was John Kennedy’s “Camelot” cabinet of Experts in Shirtsleeves, with Robert McNamara’s corporatized Pentagon their Shining Bureaucracy on a Hill. This vision of ideal democracy has dominated mainstream press discourse for almost seventy years.
NapLajoieonSteroids

7cdNZCI1nXM
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

The Spectator | Why is the media downplaying the Hunter Biden story?
Throughout the resulting impeachment push against Trump, press outlets like Bloomberg dutifully supported Democrats by explaining there was ‘nothing illegal (or even that unusual)’ about the sitting vice president’s son taking a highly paid do-nothing job in a corrupt country on the frontlines of American diplomacy.

The Senate report helpfully points out the imbecility of such claims: of course Hunter’s job was preposterously corrupt, any several people pointed it out at the time. In early 2015 George Kent, a senior diplomat at the US embassy in Ukraine, complained to the White House about Hunter Biden’s Burisma ‘job’. When he was ignored, in 2016 Kent reiterated that Hunter’s job ‘was very awkward for all US officials pushing an anti-corruption agenda in Ukraine’. Another State Department official, Amos Hochstein, warned that Hunter’s position was making it easy for Russian media to attack America’s anti-corruption push in Ukraine.

The Senate report isn’t restricted to Ukraine, though. Hunter, a Navy washout prone to drug benders (though who is Cockburn to judge?), had a remarkable acumen for finding foreign business opportunities. The report highlights millions in payments that Hunter, business partner Devin Archer, and their firms received from wealthy foreign nationals in China and Russia.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Gallup | Bias in Others' News a Greater Concern Than Bias in Own News
While Americans acknowledge bias in their favored source of news, their greater concern about bias in other people's media may suggest their discontent with the news media lies less in their experience with it than in their perceptions of others' experiences, explaining how this plays into the political polarization in the U.S. national discourse. One hypothesis to account for this is that people may assume they are better able than others to recognize news bias, and thus believe they are more impervious to it.
Translation: My news source good, your news source bad.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Colonel Sun wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:48 am Gallup | Bias in Others' News a Greater Concern Than Bias in Own News
While Americans acknowledge bias in their favored source of news, their greater concern about bias in other people's media may suggest their discontent with the news media lies less in their experience with it than in their perceptions of others' experiences, explaining how this plays into the political polarization in the U.S. national discourse. One hypothesis to account for this is that people may assume they are better able than others to recognize news bias, and thus believe they are more impervious to it.
Translation: My news source good, your news source bad.
No news here. This seems very consistent with human nature and our predilection for tribalism. Same for politics, religion, sports teams, music, etc.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Taki's Mag | ‘Truth’ Over Facts
Can a society carry on when it is ruled by giant toddlers obsessed with fantasy stories, rather than adults doing the hard work of governing a people? What happens when a significant portion of the people collectively realize that the people in charge are dangerously nuts? At some point the script will demand an answer, and it will not involve strong female leads riding a dragon. It will be much worse.