France

Typhoon

Re: France

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Hoping Alexis and his relatives and friends are well.

Post by monster_gardener »

Thank You Very Much to the moderators for maintaining the Forum.

Hoping Alexis and his relatives and friends are well...........
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
monster_gardener

Jihad John said to have been killed in Syria.......

Thank You Very Much to the moderators for maintaining the Forum.

Was on the news earlier......

Jihad John said to have been killed in Syria.......

Jihadi John 'dead': MI5 on alert amid fears of Isil revenge attack - latest

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -news.html

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/13/middleeas ... ke-target/

Might be a coincidence.........

But then if the terrorist teams were already in place.......

Would be convenient to claim as cause for retaliation against the infidels.......
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

7 of 8 suicide bombers succeeded in self detonation.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

So the question this morning is was hollande targeted. If so, they got real close.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

MSNBC reporting French officials saying obama bears responsibility for not getting involved in Syria.

MSNBC.

Change is coming.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Hollande says a war without pity. Against who? Where? How?
kmich

Post by kmich »

Sad situation. Nothing of any value will come out of this.

Expect the reaction to be more aimlessly swatting away at the hornet’s nest of the Middle East while cracking down on immigrants and limiting civil liberties at home. More reaction, counter reaction. Life in a decaying, dystopian age.
Doc

Post by Doc »

I read that ISIS is changing their strategy. That is not true. They are just expanding their operations. They did the same thing in Iraq. They use terror to soften up their targets to make people feel helpless and defeated. Then they make a push to conquer. The defenders run away.This is the beginning of their push to take over Europe.

Reading some of the comments here it looks like it is working.

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Folks , who are financing and arming these beasts ? ? those brand new Toyota pickup trucks, who paid for them ? ? who is buying the oil these animals extract from taken over Syrian and Iraqi well (60,000 bpd), how are funds for this oil paid, by whom (I posted NYT article answering all this questions) ? ? who sent this dogs to kill on camera, Qaddafi (Putin said CIA special forces brought-in camera team to record Qaddafi killing on TV)

And

Who is fighting these animals ? ? Russia and Iran

Qaddafi and Assad were killing these beasts .. who did (and still is) arm these animals to kill Qaddafi and Assad ? ?

10 days ago These animals downed Russian airliner killing 30+ children and 200+ holiday makers .. instead of worldwide contamination (So far have not read Obama phoning Putin with condolences) Paris paper prints "cartoon" ridiculing the tragedy.

You you can not have the cake and eat it too

If you want really fight these animals, back Putin, back Iran, back Assad

Wahhabi, Saudi, Persian Golf "Monkey" Sheikhs and Amirs are financing "OPENLY" these animals, excuse being countering our beloved Persia

Every week bombs explode in Shia Iraq, (routinely) 50-100 innocent woman and children die weekly, last week in Shia Lebanon 100+ people killed, Turkey same, Russian airliner and now Paris.

McCain & company pushing to get rid of Gaddafi http://www.voanews.com/content/two-us-s ... 57659.html and Assad

Well, Putin had a speech a month ago and said to West "do you realize what have you done ?" .. you guys armed the beasts and animals .. reminds one of Zbigniew Brzezinski arming Afghan beast to counter Russia and now those beast behead 8 yr old girl

Said many times, west doing stup*d things without understandin where it will for sure lead.

What to do now ? ?

Immediately shake hand with Putin & Iran .. if not, this could spill over to Russian Muslim republics, if so, Putin obliged to expand military action into Saudi Arabia and Turkey, leading to confrontation with west, will go nuclear. In the meantime more terrorist acts all over the world.

Now is the best time for west to demonstrate west means business, in 4 days Iranian Rouhani will be on a "state visit" to France, in joint press conference France should announce support for Russia-China-Iran axes, drop Neocon traitors B4 they ruin the west :lol:

and

Why waste those predicate "wines" from Elysee palace wine cave on this Mullah ? I take the wine

Again, my sincere condolences to France and Europe and Alexis

Alexis

Post by Alexis »

Thanks to all, Typhoon, Monster, HAL, HP, and all for your concern and support. My family is safe.

I chose to not comment earlier, I didn't want to risk writing things I would regret later. You can imagine the feelings. Discussing on a French forum about defense yesterday night, a guy asked for a practical method to calm down his nerves. Another advised playing Nukemap.

More seriously now, I think France as a society has undergone a watershed. These are not the first attacks - 6th in 2015 it would seem - but their scale, the competency of attackers and their use of suicide jackets all are first in France.

Investigation has only yielded first results. What is clear is that some of the attackers were native French - and the revendication by Islamic State was spoken in French with zero accent - and some were Syrian and Egyptian. The Syrian has been identified as a migrant registered in Greece on October 3rd.

Can't tell yet what we will do about these French who trained and fought in Syria, and which the police has trouble surveying after their return - for alongside with accomplices they are too numerous, like 3 or 4 thousands.

About the wave of migrants to Europe, I think these attacks will change things a lot.

Hollande will address a joint session of Parliament on Monday. In France this is an extremely rare procedure. I will be watching his speech. If strong decisions are taken, they will be announced at this time.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Iranians gather in front of France's embassy in the capital, Tehran, to express solidarity with the French people following the Paris attacks, November 14, 2015.jpg
Iranians gather in front of France's embassy in the capital, Tehran, to express solidarity with the French people following the Paris attacks, November 14, 2015.jpg (26.38 KiB) Viewed 934 times

Iranians gather in front of France's embassy in the capital, Tehran, to express solidarity with the French people following the Paris attacks, November 14, 2015

Alexis

Post by Alexis »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Iranians gather in front of France's embassy in the capital, Tehran, to express solidarity with the French people following the Paris attacks, November 14, 2015
Thanks to all these compassionate Iranians.

I reckon that something is unfair when 200+ Russians killed by Jihadists evoked only minimal international compassion compared to that received by 100+ French killed by the same.

Killing method is probably related. A crashed aircraft is a sudden event, and there was even doubt as to the cause during quite some time. Shooters slaughtering people systematically is more psychologically impressive.
Alexis

Post by Alexis »

German Interior Minister - Don't link Paris attacks to migrant influx
"I would like to make this urgent plea to avoid drawing such swift links to the situation surrounding refugees," Thomas de Maiziere said
Maiziere said that approximately at the very same time when identity of a first attacker was announced. A Syrian guy registered as migrant in Greece on October 3rd.

Bad timing, Thomas... Bad timing.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Alexis wrote:Thanks to all, Typhoon, Monster, HAL, HP, and all for your concern and support. My family is safe.

I chose to not comment earlier, I didn't want to risk writing things I would regret later. You can imagine the feelings. Discussing on a French forum about defense yesterday night, a guy asked for a practical method to calm down his nerves. Another advised playing Nukemap.

More seriously now, I think France as a society has undergone a watershed. These are not the first attacks - 6th in 2015 it would seem - but their scale, the competency of attackers and their use of suicide jackets all are first in France.

Investigation has only yielded first results. What is clear is that some of the attackers were native French - and the revendication by Islamic State was spoken in French with zero accent - and some were Syrian and Egyptian. The Syrian has been identified as a migrant registered in Greece on October 3rd.

Can't tell yet what we will do about these French who trained and fought in Syria, and which the police has trouble surveying after their return - for alongside with accomplices they are too numerous, like 3 or 4 thousands.

About the wave of migrants to Europe, I think these attacks will change things a lot.

Hollande will address a joint session of Parliament on Monday. In France this is an extremely rare procedure. I will be watching his speech. If strong decisions are taken, they will be announced at this time.
Thanks alexis, please keep us up to date.

It appears now that no actions will be taken. A strong action that should be taken is the resignation of hollande.
monster_gardener

US Cities Light Buildings the Color of France's Flag........

Thank You VERY Much to the Moderators for Maintaining the Forum.......

US Cities Light Buildings the Color of France's Flag in Support of France..

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/u-s-citie ... of-france/
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Nobody has yet proposed a workable solution to the problem of Islamic terrorism, I'll note. Not one single workable solution. There is no analog to it in the history of the United States -- communism is perhaps the closest analog given its global appeal and the scope of its vision.

In the very long run, I think everyone agrees that the regions of the world that produce Islamic extremists will not be at peace until they resemble us economically and politically. It seems pretty clear by now that ruthless shock-and-awe campaigns will do little but enrage the hornets. Perhaps we can first begin by doing the economic math and assessing the value of our relationships with the Gulf States and Saudi Arabia, which are the ideological and financial bedrock upon which Sunni extremism stands. And let's be clear here: this is predominately a Sunni-driven problem. There are radical Shiites, complete with apocalyptic jihadists and willing suicide bombers, but their ambitions appear to be far more constrained. There is simply no comparison between the governments of Saudi Arabia, our "ally", and Iran. I think they ought to be employed as leverage against the Sunni states we have blindly supported.

A first step for modern Islam is reconciliation and peaceful coexistence between Shiites and Sunnis. Because if they cannot achieve that, they sure as hell won't achieve liberal multi-ethnic democracy. It may take a lot of bloodshed yet to reach that point but I believe it is in the West's interest to establish a strong Shiite axis in Iran's natural sphere of influence, which would include Iraq. Realigning our alliances: it's worth a try.
noddy

Post by noddy »

their is no solution besides pogroms or dystopian security society, thats why no solution is offered, its unspeakable.

i really couldnt give a lavender if its our fault, thats meaningless garbage from idiots that like the sound of their own voice and how sensible and aware they think they are , the outcomes are the same if not worse if thats true.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I'll speak it. Nuking mecca
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Besides making us a pariah state, setting the precedent that the use of nukes is legitimate regardless of proportionality, and inviting massive unrest and retaliation, what exactly would nuking Mecca accomplish?
Last edited by Zack Morris on Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

A few more attacks like this one and obama will do it himself. And you'll find out.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:A few more attacks like this one and obama will do it himself.
Yeah right. Mass shooters in the US blow through 129 people every year or two and we barely talk about it, let alone threaten nuclear war. It was peanuts and more of a testament to the relative domestic safety France has enjoyed since WWII than anything else. Looks like you've got no idea how to deal with Islamic terror.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Doc wrote:I read that ISIS is changing their strategy. That is not true. They are just expanding their operations. They did the same thing in Iraq. They use terror to soften up their targets to make people feel helpless and defeated. Then they make a push to conquer. The defenders run away.This is the beginning of their push to take over Europe.

Reading some of the comments here it looks like it is working.

LOL!

Trolled by some 12 year old Mormon kid in Idaho posing as a Muslim.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:A few more attacks like this one and obama will do it himself.
Yeah right. Mass shooters in the US blow through 129 people every year or two and we barely talk about it, let alone threaten nuclear war. It was peanuts and more of a testament to the relative domestic safety France has enjoyed since WWII than anything else. Looks like you've got no idea how to deal with Islamic terror.
Hahaha. Zack Morris. You guys created the media hysteria complex and people will die by it.
Maybe we did but if so, it was just to troll Republican yahoos. Last I checked, it's not liberals freaking out about Muslim training camps on US soil. This is exclusively a conservative thing. Every yokel in Montana suddenly thinks ISIS are boarding the first flight to Billings.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:I'll speak it. Nuking mecca
Top marks to the US neocons [a.k.a. regressives] for consistency.

Consistent irrationality.

Wahabists SA's attack the US, so they invade Iraq of all places.

And such such chickensh*ts.

The US regressives make Grauniad progressives looks like paragons of the British stiff upper lip.

Good thing that the French are made of far sterner stuff.

And speaking of, this thread is about France, part of Europe, not the US.

For those those that wish to debate US policy, please do so in the US threads.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.