Nonc Hilaire wrote: ↑10 Feb 2025 03:02
No, in #2 the left side hair, arm and table setting are out of focus. Good photographer with fast portrait lens. Shallow dof.
Don't get me wrong Nonc, but it appears to me that the hair outline on the left side of her head with the dark ground is very much in focus. the back ground of her left arm and butt have a white back ground and are fuzzy looking because of the light back ground. The utensils on the table right beside her butt are far more out of focus. Not saying you are wrong just what I see. Plus not sure what it means, but if you look closely at the far outline of her left arm, there appears to be something like a dark band that runs along it. Kind of like a double exposure.
Here is another photo that demonstrates the light contrast I am talking about. The engine compartment looks somewhat out of focus but the underside of the hood is very much in focus. So I suppose even with beautiful women its what's under the hood that matters.

She is real BTW - Julianne Kissinger.
The other thing I have noticed was a photo of an extremely beautiful woman in the back of a limo. She was a real person as well except I found another copy of the same photo without the filters.