Issues of Race in the USA

Mr. Perfect

Re: Honkys and Niggers | Race in the USA Issue

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Yeah. But they started it. What's good for the goose...
Censorship isn't necessary
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:she seems a lovely piece of work.

on a seperate note.

the full militarization again peoples historical rants on social media is in full swing now, it was obvious it would happen, the only question was when.

shame its all going to go back into the closet again now the newer generations are more media savvy.
true enough. hip hip hooray for free speech!

the inevitable result of giving everyone a transmitter is the publication of an almost infinite number of individual perspectives on everything. we are still in the very early, and very clumsy stage of the groups allowing their members to voice anything and everything that pops into their heads, while somehow still maintaining the cohesiveness of the group identity.

I don't think it is going to work.

reflexive, instantaneous, thoughtless, emotional responses reveal a lot about the ranter. if a lot of these ranters don't get themselves kicked out of the tribe, they will be at the least be discredited, humiliated, and ostracized by the group leaders, assuming they can wield the reigns of power long enough.

it seems a self-correcting phenomena.
Last edited by Simple Minded on Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Yeah. But they started it. What's good for the goose...
agreed. I'm just not sure if you mean the group waving the "my religion should be your science" flag... or the group waving the "my science should be your religion" flag?

me thinks the two camps have more in common than either are willing to admit....
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Let me guess, both sides do it.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Let me guess, both sides do it.
Well, yeah. IIRC....

Postby Mr. Perfect » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:35 pm

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Simple Minded wrote: agreed. I'm just not sure if you mean the group waving the "my religion should be your science" flag... or the group waving the "my science should be your religion" flag?

me thinks the two camps have more in common than either are willing to admit....
I see what you did there. The above is not the below.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Yeah. But they started it. What's good for the goose...
https://pjmedia.com/andrewklavan/hey-me ... tarted-it/
If you believe your country should vet its immigrants, you're racist. If you voted for Donald Trump, you're racist. If you make a joke about Barack Obama on Facebook, you're racist twice. If you think motherhood is a woman's highest calling, you're sexist. If you take it ill when Islamists blow you up in the name of their nasty little god, you're Islamophobic. If you know that a man is a man even if he says he's a woman, you're transphobic. If you think it's fair to debate whether homosexual actions are moral or not, you're homophobic.
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Brilliant.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Quillette | The Infantilization of Black America
The saddest part of this narrative is that liberals seem to think they have little of value to offer black voters besides apologies for past transgressions and a savior complex that promises to police current society’s racial shortcomings. Often the voices screaming the loudest following instances of racial animus or law enforcement misconduct belong to white progressives who have taken it upon themselves to champion causes on behalf of the politically mute or ‘marginalized.’ This embarrassing spectacle sometimes resembles an adult who humors a fractious infant just to reassure it that he is an amiable and unthreatening figure. This does not, of course, mean that support and solidarity from whites on racial issues isn’t necessary or welcome. But support and thoughtless acquiescence to a particular narrative are not synonymous
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

What's the difference between these 2 threads?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4011
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

hvNNtBmA3SQ
Deep down I'm very superficial
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Parodite wrote:hvNNtBmA3SQ
P,

I watched about 10 minutes worth, didn't see any anti-white messages. Just humor and perhaps an attempt to market to black people. I guess the Gen-X audience or the gay audience could feel they are being mocked...

Maybe I'm just not white enough? ;)

I'll consult Mr. Perfect and get my white score. :P
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Parodite wrote:hvNNtBmA3SQ
Getting attention n by going against type.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:What's the difference between these 2 threads?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4011
The 2nd one is superfluous with you as the sole contributor.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Re: Honkys and Niggers | Issues of Race in the USA

Post by Doc »

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:What's the difference between these 2 threads?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4011
The 2nd one is superfluous with you as the sole contributor.
Was that in the forum rules somewhere? Where do we post on international issues of race.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Simple Minded wrote:
P,

I watched about 10 minutes worth, didn't see any anti-white messages. Just humor and perhaps an attempt to market to black people. I guess the Gen-X audience or the gay audience could feel they are being mocked...

Switch the colors around and see what you think.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:
P,

if its ok for me to be casually racist and joke about things, its also ok for everyone else.

if i get upset at other peoples double standards and use them to excuse double standards in myself i have made a mockery of who i am and what i believe.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

noddy wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:
P,

if its ok for me to be casually racist and joke about things, its also ok for everyone else.

if i get upset at other peoples double standards and use them to excuse double standards in myself i have made a mockery of who i am and what i believe.
That doesn't really address the issue.

You are doing that thing again.
noddy

Post by noddy »

nope. my stance is consistent.

separate issue to the double standards and lunacies of much of the current progressive nonsense, as discussed.

i also believe kids are pretty highly tuned to hypocrisy and they are teaching lessons they didnt know they are actually teaching.

too much is made of the self loathers who buy into it, they arent a magority, they are a train wreck for good clickbait.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol if you think American kids are highly tuned you haven't been around American kids.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Simple Minded wrote:P,

But Bro..it is only white privilege that you can take it lightly and see the humor! ;) For a black person who feels victimized no matter what, it is likely more than just humor. It is Social Justice! (albeit with a nod and smile still)

Remains the question who made these commercials.. could be virtue signaling white folks. :(
Deep down I'm very superficial
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Parodite wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:P,

But Bro..it is only white privilege that you can take it lightly and see the humor! ;) For a black person who feels victimized no matter what, it is likely more than just humor. It is Social Justice! (albeit with a nod and smile still)

Remains the question who made these commercials.. could be virtue signaling white folks. :(
:lol: You might be right. For those who are dripping in guilt, self-loathing is a soothing tonic.

My inability to discern the obvious racism is just proof of my insensitivity and apathy. Wow! I'm a worse person than I previously thought.

Or are the black people still being victimized when they buy Doritos from whitey? ;)

Purple genderless people dressed in aluminum space suits should be the only people allowed in advertising. Anything else is Triggersville.
noddy

Post by noddy »

wasnt sure where to put this - here is as good a place as any.

filed under, when lefty fact checking goes bad.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-04/f ... ce/9800656

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-08-24/f ... e/10139350

right wing pollie makes inflammatory speech about a magority of muslim immigrants not working.

fact check says.
Senator Anning's claim is half-baked.
The majority of working-age Muslims, that is more than half of Muslims aged 15-64, are not working. The exact figure is 51.3 per cent.
All religions dash.png
All religions dash.png (51.58 KiB) Viewed 589 times
so it turns out that a very slim magority are "in the workforce" but standard unemployment rates mean that less than a magority are "actually working" .

oops.

it appears indians are the hardest working folks.
ultracrepidarian