The prophesied demise of the Democrat Party

Doc

Re: The prophesised demise of the Democrat Party

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:Reason | DNC Sues Trump Campaign, Russian Government, and WikiLeaks
The suit claims a RICO conspiracy and demands millions.
Wot?

Tom Wolfe and Hunter S. Thompson are sorely missed.
But wait there is more

https://truepundit.com/mccabe-to-sue-tr ... rmination/
McCabe to sue Trump admin for defamation, wrongful termination
What a coincidence that these two lawsuits came out the day after Comey's memos became public !!
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Today Kayne West revealed that our President has dragon blood.

Does this make him our first headspace/otherkin president? :)

maybe the question going forward should be: does dragon blood defeat reptilian overlord blood? Where does tigerblood come in this hierarchy of bloods?
noddy

Post by noddy »

when charlie sheen did it the "tiger blood" ended up being a euphamism for a blend of AIDS and cocaine.

is dragons blood even more potent than that ?
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:when charlie sheen did it the "tiger blood" ended up being a euphamism for a blend of AIDS and cocaine.

Beats me. You should Google it. duh! ;)
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Who are the smilry white guys posing with West?
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Who are the smilry white guys posing with West?
Kanye later shared a photo of himself with Universal Music Group CEO Lucian Grainge and former Def Jam executive Lyor Cohen, as well as a photo of his signed ‘Make America Great Again’ hat.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

noddy wrote:when charlie sheen did it the "tiger blood" ended up being a euphamism for a blend of AIDS and cocaine.

Ebola and a fistful of designer drugs.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Its not the end of the world just the end of the Democratic party

http://thefederalist.com/2018/04/27/con ... er-steele/
CONFIRMED: Former Feinstein Staffer Raised $50 Million, Hired Fusion GPS And Christopher Steele After 2016 Election
A declassified congressional report confirms that Daniel Jones, a former intelligence committee staffer for Sen. Dianne Feinstein, hired Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele to push the Russian collusion narrative against Donald Trump.
April 27, 2018 By Sean Davis

A declassified congressional report confirms prior reporting by The Federalist that Daniel Jones, a former staffer for Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), hired Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele after the 2016 election to push the anti-Trump Russian collusion narrative.

According to the report, Jones, who runs an investigative outfit called the Penn Quarter Group (PQG), told the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in March of 2017 that he had retained the services of Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele to “continue exposing Russian interference” in the 2016 election. Steele is the former British spy who authored the infamous unverified dossier of allegations against President Donald Trump.

Although Jones’ name is redacted in the report, the biographical details plus previous reporting on the matter make clear that he is the individual referenced. The report also revealed that Jones told federal investigators that he had raised $50 million from “7 to 10 wealthy donors located primarily in New York and California.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Authoritarians in Liberal clothing

qcgPyKt-ysY
Secretly Taped Audio Reveals Democratic Leadership Pressuring Progressive to Leave Race

Progressive candidate Levi Tillemann met with Congressman Steny Hoyer, the No. 2 Democrat in the House of Representatives, to make the case that the party should stay neutral in the Colorado primary and that he had a more plausible path to victory than the same centrism that the Republican incumbent had already beaten repeatedly. Hoyer, however, had his own message he wanted to convey: Tillemann should drop out. In a frank and wide-ranging conversation, Hoyer laid down the law for Tillemann. The decision, Tillemann was told, had been made long ago. It wasn’t personal, Hoyer insisted, and there was nothing uniquely unfair being done to Tillemann, he explained: This is how the party does it everywhere. Tillemann had heard the argument before from D.C. insiders and local Democratic bigwigs, all of whom had discouraged him from challenging the establishment favorite. The only difference was that for this conversation, the candidate had his phone set to record.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... brace.html

She's looking good for 2020. I like the comment: "Back brace or battery pack?"

Hopefully, Mr. Perfect is donating heavily to her campaign. ;)

Sooner or later, I think Chelsea will take her out. Just so she can get out of Mom's shadow.

special order Sherrie's Berries for Mother's Day.....
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Generic ballot almost even, and this is a CNN "poll". I think we are back on track for death of the Democrat Party.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/09/politics ... index.html
CNN poll: Democrats' 2018 advantage is nearly gone

On the issues, Trump’s numbers are climbing
Trump’s approval ratings for handling the economy, foreign trade, immigration and foreign affairs have risen an average of 4 points since the last CNN poll.

The results come from the same poll this week that found nearly six in 10 saying that things in the country are going well amid improving approval ratings for the President's handling of major issues, including the economy, immigration and foreign trade.
It will be nice to see that party and ideology finally die.
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Generic ballot almost even, and this is a CNN "poll". I think we are back on track for death of the Democrat Party.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/09/politics ... index.html
CNN poll: Democrats' 2018 advantage is nearly gone

On the issues, Trump’s numbers are climbing
Trump’s approval ratings for handling the economy, foreign trade, immigration and foreign affairs have risen an average of 4 points since the last CNN poll.

The results come from the same poll this week that found nearly six in 10 saying that things in the country are going well amid improving approval ratings for the President's handling of major issues, including the economy, immigration and foreign trade.
It will be nice to see that party and ideology finally die.
By the time it is all said and done they will have to build more prisons for all the criminally convicted corrupt Democrats to serve out their time

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... paign.html

Why Did Obama's FBI Place An Informant Inside Trump Campaign?

Just a reminder Watergate was about spying on the opposition campaign.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The Democrats embrace Hamas and MS-13.

BDtLi5N51_w
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

pF1zetydDT4
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Republicans take lead in generic ballot. BTW, Democrats were never ahead.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson ... p-n2482775
Oh My: GOP Surges to 2018 Generic Ballot Lead in New Reuters Poll
Polling average is 5 point Dem lead, down from 15. It was never 15. GOP should eke it out. While not going in the way I would like we are winning the war of attrition.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Republicans take lead in generic ballot. BTW, Democrats were never ahead.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson ... p-n2482775
Oh My: GOP Surges to 2018 Generic Ballot Lead in New Reuters Poll
Polling average is 5 point Dem lead, down from 15. It was never 15. GOP should eke it out. While not going in the way I would like we are winning the war of attrition.
My question is "What did CNN know and when did it know it?"

Bonus question: Did CNN get the Steele Dossier questions before the debate?
The Blue Wave might just be a Blue Grave...... —Greg Gutfeld
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Derr, this is several years too late. If the left has to count on Bill Maher to figure these things out then it is indeed too late for them.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/06/ ... overnment/
Friday on HBO’s “Real Time,” host Bill Maher followed his “New Rules” segment by closing his show questioning the left’s strategy of controlling the culture by enforcing a set of politically correct standards through shame.

According to the “Real Time” host, liberals have gotten too comfortable with playing the “clean-out-your-desk card,” which has only provided for symbolic victories. He noted that while the left may control the culture, it was conservatives that control government, both on the state level and in Washington, D.C.

“This country is in quite a pickle — conservatives govern without shame and liberals shame without governing,” he said. “We have lost, liberals, the House, the Senate, the White House, the Supreme Court, Kanye. Our symbolic victories are the only victories we get now.”
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Look at the broken souls.

zojuHhS_q9s
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Look at the broken souls.

zojuHhS_q9s

Doc

Post by Doc »

When you see the writing on the wall....

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Doc wrote:When you see the writing on the wall....

She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Nonc Hilaire

#walkaway

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

The Liberal Awakening

4Pjs7uoOkag
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Let's hope so.
Simple Minded

Re: #walkaway

Post by Simple Minded »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:The Liberal Awakening

4Pjs7uoOkag
Just another angry white male....... maybe not as angry as Hilary or Maxine, but still a wee bit annoyed.....

I'm donating $10 to each, and sending each a "you go girl!" email this week. I hope those two lovely examples of the Coast Elites never fade from the public's view or mind.

I wonder how much Trump is paying them?