Chinese interference in the 2020 election

Doc

Chinese interference in the 2020 election

Post by Doc »

GHFhOP2thBA
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
noddy

Re: Chinese interference in the 2020 election

Post by noddy »

in Australia its really hard to imagine a Chinese policy of not voting for the right wing party- obviously second generation isnt included in that thought.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... ved-voters
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

After almost 3 years of the deep state mouthpieces crying wolf, the path is clear for foreign interference. Credibility is gone.

I can see the headlines now.
American Politician: "The Chinese hacked our election!"
CCP Spokesperson: "We did not hack your erection, you lacist!"

the real question is, will the Chinese manage our resources better than our home grown career criminals. Change you can believe in?
Doc

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote:in Australia its really hard to imagine a Chinese policy of not voting for the right wing party- obviously second generation isnt included in that thought.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... ved-voters
Trump is the first President since Reagan not to give China everything it wanted. Hell GHW Bush sent his top advisors to Beijing a couple of weeks after Tiananmen square to toast the leadership of the CCP. Clinton instructed US aerospace companies to help China fix their ICBMs so they wouldn't explode. GW Bush and Obama sent 70,000 US factories overseas most of them went to China. Now Trump comes along to upset their gravy train. The CCP doesn't care about the ideology of their foreign "Friends" as long as they get what they want.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote:After almost 3 years of the deep state mouthpieces crying wolf, the path is clear for foreign interference. Credibility is gone.

I can see the headlines now.
American Politician: "The Chinese hacked our election!"
CCP Spokesperson: "We did not hack your erection, you lacist!"

the real question is, will the Chinese manage our resources better than our home grown career criminals. Change you can believe in?
The CCP has hacked the personal information of just about every American Democrats say that the Russians hacked the election but they are dead set against Voter ID at the polls. Well if you know everything about the citizens of another nation then it just become a formula IE how many fake votes could be cast by an individual in a day and divide that into how many votes you think you need to throw the election. The video says 8 million votes is all it would take. You wouldn't even need to get multiple votes out of people Just register say 10 million illegal aliens who are much more likely to vote Democrat, get them to vote, and you win. There are as many as 22 million illegal aliens in the US. Anything less than 8 million votes are just increasing the odds of success. 8 million would pretty much be a sure thing.