Another Unarmed Victim Executed by Overzealous Vigilante

Juggernaut Nihilism

Another Unarmed Victim Executed by Overzealous Vigilante

Post by Juggernaut Nihilism »

An unarmed man was beaten to death by a vigilante who named himself judge, jury, and executioner. While there is evidence that the victim may have been engaging in an assault when the killer attacked him, he is dead so we will never hear his side of the story. Whatever led up to the brutal killing, the only thing we know for sure is that there is a dead body. Join me in calling for justice. Hopefully we don't have to wait two months for this killer to be charged with murder.
A Texas father caught a man sexually assaulting his 4-year-old daughter and punched him in the head repeatedly, killing him, authorities said...

The father returned to the house, caught the man in the act, and stopped him by striking him in the head several times, Harmon said.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/11/justice/t ... ?hpt=hp_t2
"The fundamental rule of political analysis from the point of psychology is, follow the sacredness, and around it is a ring of motivated ignorance."
Ibrahim

Re: Another Unarmed Victim Executed by Overzealous Vigilante

Post by Ibrahim »

But did he have any iced tea?
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Don't Rush to Judgement..........

Post by monster_gardener »

Juggernaut Nihilism wrote:An unarmed man was beaten to death by a vigilante who named himself judge, jury, and executioner. While there is evidence that the victim may have been engaging in an assault when the killer attacked him, he is dead so we will never hear his side of the story. Whatever led up to the brutal killing, the only thing we know for sure is that there is a dead body. Join me in calling for justice. Hopefully we don't have to wait two months for this killer to be charged with murder.
A Texas father caught a man sexually assaulting his 4-year-old daughter and punched him in the head repeatedly, killing him, authorities said...

The father returned to the house, caught the man in the act, and stopped him by striking him in the head several times, Harmon said.
Thank you very Much for your post, Juggernaut.

Sounds justified BUT as learned with Zimmerman...... Let's not rush to judgment......
Let's see if the medical exam shows evidence of sexual assault and possibly DNA from the dead man and what the little girl has to say.......

HIGHLY unlikely but I can imagine some Perry Mason scenario in which the putative perp would be innocent.......

If it is as it seems... then the father may be a "better" person than I imagine I am........
Harmon described the dad as "very remorseful," adding that he didn't know the man was going to die.
I know I should be too........ Hell is damn :twisted: Bad.... Should be reserved for the likes of Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot.....

Best for the perp to have a chance to get right with G_d........

But the snarky temptation is to ask "Why?" other than it is the smart PC thing to say........
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
monster_gardener

Ice-T of Law & Order Special Victims Unit..........

Ibrahim wrote:But did he have any iced tea?
Thank you Very Much for your post, Ibrahim.......

Ice-T of Law & Order Special Victims Unit (SVU)..........

But where is his SUV :wink:
Demon of Undoing

Post by Demon of Undoing »

Notice, folks, that repeated strikes by hand( a comparatively poor tool) can equal lethal force.

Behave accordingly.
Last edited by Demon of Undoing on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I like this story so far. From the little I've read it appears the alleged assailant was indeed unlawfully in the dwelling, so I like that he was attacked, before we even get to the rape. Of course it could turn out that they were both drug dealers and this is an elaborate cover, but until then...

Now that the left has largely been subdued over their ridiculous handling of the Martin affair I think we can clear the air. I prefer Louis L'amour ROEs, that is look if you're in someone's house illegally maybe you should really expect some dire consequences. I always like the shootings over cross words in those books.
Censorship isn't necessary
monster_gardener

One Punch...... Eggs Armed with Hammers........

Demon of Undoing wrote:Noice, folks, that repeated strikes by hand( a comparatively poor tool) can equal lethal force.

Behave accordingly.
Thank You Very Much for your post, Demon.

Quite Right.........

Doesn't even have to be repeated punching .......

Still remember when I was in High Elemental School and a young man was killed by ONE! punch thrown by another young man....... Broke his neck......

Remembered it every time I went by the gas station owned by the father of the man slayer.......

Some blamed the fact that either the bystanders or the EMTs may have moved him improperly but.........

ONE PUNCH!........

Sometimes we more or less humans can be like Eggs armed with Hammers :shock:
Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

Juggernaut Nihilism wrote:An unarmed man was beaten to death by a vigilante who named himself judge, jury, and executioner. While there is evidence that the victim may have been engaging in an assault when the killer attacked him, he is dead so we will never hear his side of the story. Whatever led up to the brutal killing, the only thing we know for sure is that there is a dead body. Join me in calling for justice. Hopefully we don't have to wait two months for this killer to be charged with murder.

I would have shot the bastard in the head without any remorse. But I wouldn't call it justice. I would call it revenge and then go quietly to jail...
Enki

Post by Enki »

Comparing this guy to Zimmerman who likely STARTED the fight with Trayvon is silly.

This guy should not go to jail.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Enki wrote:Comparing this guy to Zimmerman who likely STARTED the fight with Trayvon is silly.
I think the raping a child/buying Skittles difference is the more stark.

There is no way he will go to jail. I can't think of any place he would, but if there is a place that would punish him for this Texas ain't it.
Juggernaut Nihilism

Ibrahim wrote:
Enki wrote:Comparing this guy to Zimmerman who likely STARTED the fight with Trayvon is silly.
The rapist may have bought some candy before engaging in the criminal assault, just as Trayvon did. The flaws of their diets are not at issue. Both were engaging in an unlawful assault when they were martyred.
"The fundamental rule of political analysis from the point of psychology is, follow the sacredness, and around it is a ring of motivated ignorance."
Juggernaut Nihilism

I won't ask again why you think Zimmerman started the fight, since it's been established that you have no evidence and are just saying it to say it. Let's focus on the fact that you said repeatedly that when one person kills another, that person should go on trial for murder, period, end of story. Let the jury decide if it was justified and, if they decide to let him off, then it's no harm no foul. And if the killer's life is ruined, hey, that's just the risk you run when you decide to kill an unarmed person.

I didn't understand your position then, and I don't understand it now. Please explain. (especially since Trayvon was actually in the process of violently threatening Zimmerman's life when he was killed, while this rapist was never threatening a life and the father likely continued the assault out of rage, rather than defense, after the threat had been neutralized)
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Juggernaut Nihilism wrote:

I won't ask again why you think Zimmerman started the fight, since it's been established that you have no evidence and are just saying it to say it.
Because Martin was trying to buy snacks and Zimmerman was trying to follow somebody he erroneously believed was a criminal. Furthermore, the girlfriend's statement about the cell phone call in which Martin stated he was being followed right before the call suddenly went dead.

But she was black too, so maybe we should ignore here statement, and shoot her too just to be on the safe side.

especially since Trayvon was actually in the process of violently threatening Zimmerman's life when he was killed
You have no direct evidence of this, liar. What motivates your lies and racist jokes about this incident? What fuels your obsession with justifying and celebrating what is, at best, a tragic accident? What makes you post, as you did in previous threads on this subject, irrelevant statistics about race and crime to try and justify Zimmerman's actions?

I think we all know the answer to that.
Enki

Post by Enki »

Ibrahim wrote:
The rapist may have bought some candy before engaging in the criminal assault, just as Trayvon did. The flaws of their diets are not at issue. Both were engaging in an unlawful assault when they were martyred.

But you don't know that about Trayvon. Zimmerman may have been the one engaging in an unlawful assault.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Juggernaut Nihilism

Ibrahim wrote:
especially since Trayvon was actually in the process of violently threatening Zimmerman's life when he was killed
You have no direct evidence of this, liar.
No more evidence than we have that this victim was allegedly committing rape. Well, a little more, since there were several eye-witnesses, but the point is that I am trying to get justice for another innocent, unarmed victim who has been brutally murdered. I'm calling Rev. Sharpton to organize a rally, Ibs. Are you in?
Enki

Post by Enki »

I won't ask again why you think Trayvon started the fight, since it's been established that you have no evidence and are just saying it to say it.
FTFY
-Alexander Hamilton
Juggernaut Nihilism

Enki wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:

But you don't know that about Trayvon. Zimmerman may have been the one engaging in an unlawful assault.
And this rapist may have been framed. There weren't even eye witnesses to the alleged assault, as there were with Martin's. We won't know until we charge this father with murder and put him front of a jury like he deserves.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Ibrahim wrote:
You have no direct evidence of this, liar.
No more evidence than we have that this victim was allegedly committing rape. Well, a little more, since there were several eye-witnesses, but the point is that I am trying to get justice for another innocent, unarmed victim who has been brutally murdered.

The "point" you're making is that buying Skittles is like raping a child, as long as a black kid is doing it.

I'm calling Rev. Sharpton to organize a rally, Ibs. Are you in?

White power, bro. Al Sharpon is, like, a black guy who says that racism exists, and we totally know racism is a myth. Plus he's the King of Black People so it makes sense to bring him up all the time.

Sorry your parents didn't raise you better, Juggs.
Juggernaut Nihilism

Your evasions are telling the story.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Juggernaut Nihilism wrote:Your evasions are telling the story.
I just wish your parents had raised you better.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Can we get this thread moved into Hell? Just an idea.

If not Hell, can we deposit it in a toilet?
Juggernaut Nihilism

Ibrahim wrote:Can we get this thread moved into Hell? Just an idea.

Haha. You look like a fool, and you're trying to erase the evidence. You've answered no questions, and only responded with vitriol, and now you want the thread moved to Hell. Examples like this demonstrate the lies and biases you were spewing in the Martin argument, and you know you can't answer for them.

Should this man be charged with murder? Why not? Stop your heavy breathing for a moment and address the OP, which didn't mention Martin/Zimmerman.

Do the right thing. Join me in calling for justice, Ibs.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Ibrahim wrote:Can we get this thread moved into Hell? Just an idea.

Haha. You look like a fool,
If so, it could only be for engaging in conversation with someone like you in the first place.

and you're trying to erase the evidence.

Well, I've stated all the evidence about the case correctly, and I've also described your personal moral failings correctly. So such evidence as there is in this thread is in my favor.

I just think your trash belongs elsewhere, particularly since I can be more... generous with my commentary there.

You've answered no questions,
Indeed, I simply corrected your lies about the case.

and only responded with vitriol,

Not as much as I'd like, but yes. You deserve much worse, as do your parents for raising you so poorly.

Examples like this demonstrate the lies and biases you were spewing in the Martin argument, and you know you can't answer for them.
I've told no lies, though you have. My bias is against murder, and against racists lying about a case to celebrate murder.

Do the right thing.
I always do.
Juggernaut Nihilism

Typical behavior... just stick your fingers in your ears and start screaming until everyone loses interest and walks away. :lol:

It doesn't matter. Your contradiction is no longer hypothetical, it has been exposed. Your response to its exposure has been documented.

Your catch-all retort of racism accusations loses more power every day, as example after example piles up of you using it as a stand-in when you have been backed into a corner and have nothing else to say. (it should go without saying that you are not simply the local manifestation of a general phenomenon, and the work of turning you and the rest of the race-hustlers into a running joke is progressing quite well... but we can't take all the credit: we couldn't do it without your help)
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Juggernaut Nihilism wrote:Typical behavior... just stick your fingers in your ears and start screaming until everyone loses interest and walks away. :lol:
I would characterize what I'm doing here as more like speaking to a deranged homeless person in calm and soothing tones.

It doesn't matter. Your contradiction is no longer hypothetical, it has been exposed. Your response to its exposure has been documented.
There isn't so much a contradiction here as there is a non sequitur in comparing child rape to buying Skittles.

All that's been exposed in this thread is your dishonesty and racism. For the umpteenth time.

Your catch-all retort of racism accusations loses more power every day, as example after example piles up of you using it as a stand-in when you have been backed into a corner and have nothing else to say.

It isn't an accusation, it is simply a statement of fact. Also, I pointed out your racism only after correcting your lies about the case.

but we can't take all the credit
Does imagining yourself a part of some larger movement console you and make you feel better about your immorality and dishonesty?