The Donald....the newest savior.....

manolo

Re: The Donald....the newest savior.....

Post by manolo »

Typhoon wrote: We have now reached the [low] point in the campaign..
Typhoon,

Never say never. :)

Alex.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

manolo wrote:
Typhoon wrote: We have now reached the [low] point in the campaign..
Typhoon,

Never say never. :)

Alex.
True. It could still turn from a figurative into a literal p*ssing contest. :wink:

How's Brexit progressing, btw?
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
noddy

Post by noddy »

ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:
We have now reached the [low] point in the campaign where it is time to update the WWII classic and make it the official song of the US primaries:
Old Jewish Redneck Zen saying: "there's always room for worse."

Back in 08 or so, James Carville suggested that Hilary give Obama a testicle, so that each of them could have two......

Makes one wonder how Maggie Thatcher got erected......
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

That's the problem in Merika today, real men, and proven methods of problem solving are frowned upon.......

We need to stop revering unarmed pussies! :P
Last edited by Simple Minded on Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
Right. However dull the point, it still chafes from all the rubbing. It's a 'where's my feet' moment when you walk through crowds of people everyday repeating and repeating and repeating the same word- then you start doing it; and there is no escape....
Very true. I used to think it was difference of opinion. Now I think it is overt censorship. Biggest megaphone, most frequent broadcast shapes the argument. Possibly even "suggests" to the herd members who wish to be viewed as enlightened, what the "mainstream" opinion is or should be, and who/what should be viewed as "extreme."

"You don't think that every non-constant aspect of weather that has been considered normal for eons is evidence of AGW/MMGW/climate change? You're a Flat Earther/Holocaust Denier!"

Life was easier for Big Brother back in the Walter Chronkite days......
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Simple Minded wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
We have now reached the [low] point in the campaign where it is time to update the WWII classic and make it the official song of the US primaries:
Old Jewish Redneck Zen saying: "there's always room for worse."

Back in 08 or so, James Carville suggested that Hilary give Obama a testicle, so that each of them could have two......

Makes one wonder how Maggie Thatcher got erected......

You have to ask?

Thanks to technology, there is no reason today for girls, er, ladies, er, women to not be able to participate in a proper sword fight*.

One could argue that they enjoy certain advantages . . .

[That reminds me, btw, where's Miss Faucie Fishtits?]

*thanks to noddy, I have once again expanded my, er, vocabulary
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Simple Minded wrote:
Right. However dull the point, it still chafes from all the rubbing. It's a 'where's my feet' moment when you walk through crowds of people everyday repeating and repeating and repeating the same word- then you start doing it; and there is no escape....
Very true. I used to think it was difference of opinion. Now I think it is overt censorship. Biggest megaphone, most frequent broadcast shapes the argument. Possibly even "suggests" to the herd members who wish to be viewed as enlightened, what the "mainstream" opinion is or should be, and who/what should be viewed as "extreme."

"You don't think that every non-constant aspect of weather that has been considered normal for eons is evidence of AGW/MMGW/climate change? You're a Flat Earther/Holocaust Denier!"

The older I get, the more I think that that cynical observation that "99% of what people believe in is bullsh*t" is accurate.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

re: 2016 - Feb - 28
Mr. Perfect wrote: . . .

Of interest to this forum, I own a significant interest in a data analytics firm, and have world class statisticians at my fingertips. Any question I have on the subject is answered by the by the brightest minds in the business at my whim. The dividends have paid off in ways that can't be measured in dollars alone. You guys can even try me, I can get any statistics question answered very rapidly. It's fantastic.
Presumably your experts, alleged, are as capable of using Google as anyone else.

Okay, I'll bite.

How do all the moments of the most general statistical distributions scale?

What transport equation describes such general statistical processes?

List the different types of statistical processes as a function of the key parameter(s).
YMix

Post by YMix »

I think Mr. Perfect is busy cocusing for Drumpf.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

YMix wrote:I think Mr. Perfect is busy caucusing for Drumpf.
Possibly.

Trumpy. The Saviour du jour.

Was not Romney the Saviour the last round? The guy who just called Trumpy batsh*t crazy.
Brecher

Post by Brecher »

Typhoon wrote:
YMix wrote:I think Mr. Perfect is busy caucusing for Drumpf.
Possibly.

Trumpy. The Saviour du jour.

Was not Romney the Saviour the last round? The guy who just called Trumpy batsh*t crazy.
Romney is a choke artist.
Brecher

Post by Brecher »

Boston Herald: Trump is wise to skip CPAC cuckfab
Last edited by Brecher on Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Brecher wrote:Boston Herald: Romney is wise to skip CPAC cuckfab
Did you mean Trumpy?
manolo

Post by manolo »

Simple Minded wrote: We need to stop revering unarmed pussies! :P
SM,

Ain't that the truth!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M41aZX5ijVM
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:
You have to ask?

there's a woman who deserves all the respect one would normally accord a man.....

reason # 429 not to tell your wife or girlfriend to "man up!" when they are complaining about something....

Typhoon wrote:
*thanks to noddy, I have once again expanded my, er, vocabulary
Sometimes you can learn something even from a white guy.....
Last edited by Simple Minded on Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:

The older I get, the more I think that that cynical observation that "99% of what people believe in is bullsh*t" is accurate.

Either that is true, or "99% of what WE THINK people believe in is bullsh*t."

Same thing, either way...... statistically speaking...... :P

One of the benefits of getting old that the young'uns will never appreciate. You don't expect others to agree, nor do you care very much whether they agree or not.

The other form of "crazy' that I enjoy immensely, is the concept that a bunch of "me's," each with ever changing self-interests, are going to form the perfect union of the eternal "we."
Last edited by Simple Minded on Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Brecher

Post by Brecher »

Typhoon wrote:
Brecher wrote:Boston Herald: Romney is wise to skip CPAC cuckfab
Did you mean Trumpy?
Yes, of course. Thanks.

Although, Romney would be wise to avoid it, too.

The man can't open his mouth without choking.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

30 to 40 per cent of American adults, cutting across all ethnic, geographic, and demographic lines, are angry, fearful and ashamed
at the ineptitude of their federal government.

And then it turned into a nation of idiots, incapable of doing anything except conduct military operations against primitive countries. The objective performance of the latter Clinton, George W. Bush, and Obama administrations, and the Gingrich, Reid-Pelosi, and Boehner-led congresses, and most of the courts, have for these 25 years been shameful and as unprecedented in American history as the swift rise of America was in the history of the world. The people turned out rascals and got worse rascals.

Americans, Trump rightly concluded, could not abide a continuation in office of those in both parties who had given them decades of shabby and incompetent government: stagnant family incomes, the worst recession in 80 years, stupid wars that cost scores of thousands of casualties and trillions of dollars and generated a humanitarian disaster, serial foreign policy humiliations, and particularly the absence of a border to prevent the entry of unlimited numbers of unskilled migrants, and trade deals that seemed only to import unemployment with often defective goods. I was one of those who thought at the outset that Trump was giving it a shot, and that if it didn’t fly it would at least be a good brand-building exercise.

:lol:

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doc

Post by Doc »

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

HP,

Only 30 to 40%? "We" are the country of the future..... and always will be! Maybe if we created an EU version of the USA? EUSA?

Whoa :o the greatest name for a rising star country, "We!"

Hard to tell is this article is a hit piece on Trump, or an endorsement:

"Even the formidable and adversarial journalist Megyn Kelly acknowledged that he looked and sounded like a president. He spoke fluently and in sentences and without bombast or excessive self-importance. He is placed exactly where he needs to be for the election, after Hillary Clinton finishes her escapade on the left to fend off the unfeasible candidacy of Bernie Sanders. (This is if she is not indicted for her misuse of official emails — Obama is nasty enough to have her charged, and almost all prosecutions of prominent people in the U.S. are political, but she is now all that stands between Donald Trump and the White House, but is almost a paper tigress.) Trump sharply raised the Republican vote totals and the fact that he carried 49 per cent of the Republican voters in Massachusetts, a state with almost no extremists in it, indicates how wide his appeal has become.

Hillary Clinton was, as Trump described her when she unwisely accused him of being a sexist, a facilitator of sexism; simultaneously the feminist in chief and First (Wronged) Lady, as spouse of America’s premier sexist. She was elected in a rotten borough for the Democrats in New York State, and was a nondescript secretary of state. She has been caught in innumerable falsehoods and her conduct in the entire Benghazi affair (the terrorist murder of a U.S. ambassador) was reprehensible. Her indictment for various breaches of national security and possible perjury is regularly demanded by former attorney general Michael Mukasey and other worthies.

She is often impressive..." ??????
Heracleum Persicum

Rubio can’t win.
Only candidate he helping win by staying in is :
Trump.

There is no anti-Trump majority to consolidate.
There is an anti-establishment majority.
And the only question has been which candidate, if any, will consolidate it.

Enki

Post by Enki »

I am interestied in Mr. Perfect's analytics firm.

Mr. Perfect I would like to see data on how the recent 16% tariff increase on Electricity by Eskom in South Africa is affecting the agriculture industry there.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Heracleum Persicum

SEPs17_AkTI
manolo

Post by manolo »

Simple Minded wrote:
Hillary Clinton was, as Trump described her when she unwisely accused him of being a sexist, a facilitator of sexism; simultaneously the feminist in chief and First (Wronged) Lady, as spouse of America’s premier sexist. She was elected in a rotten borough for the Democrats in New York State, and was a nondescript secretary of state. She has been caught in innumerable falsehoods and her conduct in the entire Benghazi affair (the terrorist murder of a U.S. ambassador) was reprehensible. Her indictment for various breaches of national security and possible perjury is regularly demanded by former attorney general Michael Mukasey and other worthies.

She is often impressive..." ??????
SM,

I see that Hillary is your mountain. :)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... 5e5faf.jpg

Alex.