Czech Mate

noddy

Czech Mate

Post by noddy »

https://www.slavorum.org/czech-nuclear- ... w-interns/
Ever wanted to work in a Nuclear power plant but you were never the type who could learn Nuclear physics? Well no problem, in Czechia you only need to look good in bikini and you got the job! These days a Nuclear power plant in Temelin held a hilarious bikini contest, the winners were promised internships at the plant.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Re: Czech mate.

Post by Simple Minded »

Prejudice abounds....
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote:Prejudice abounds....
Yeah they could wear their bikinis to work to remind everyone how screwed they are if they make bad choices
zTk0IH_Y0iY
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote: . . .

Yeah they could wear their bikinis to work to remind everyone how screwed they are if they make bad choices

. . .
What is the safest source of energy?

Those nuclear test videos, including the official ones, have an amusing point: the sound of the blast is simultaneous with the flash.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
noddy

Re: Czech Mate

Post by noddy »

if im going to die in a hideous industrial disaster, I want it to be caused by bikini chicks and not accountants underfunding critical systems.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:if im going to die in a hideous industrial disaster, I want it to be caused by bikini chicks and not accountants underfunding critical systems.
I told you vaginas are concealed weapons. some are WMD's.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Colonel Sun wrote:
Doc wrote: . . .

. . .
What is the safest source of energy?

Those nuclear test videos, including the official ones, have an amusing point: the sound of the blast is simultaneous with the flash.
Yeah you are right. I never noticed that before.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote:if im going to die in a hideous industrial disaster, I want it to be caused by bikini chicks and not accountants underfunding critical systems.
All I can say to that is:
rn6w255CGkk

BTW Why don't nuns have bikinis as uniforms ? :D
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote:
I have a lot of friends that went to Catholic school that swear that is truth.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:
I have a lot of friends that went to Catholic school that swear that is truth.
With that set up, I can't resist:

5fdcDN4LbYQ
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.